Having a driveway and walkway done is not an every day event. You can’t just call someone who you have always had to do a quick repair on something. This is a huge, one-time investment so you have to be careful to choose your contractor wisely.
I chose Nortown Paving and I am glad I did. After learning of the company, the first thing I did was to check the Better Business Bureau (0 complaints – a good sign) and HomeStars (great reports – and no bad ones!). I also contacted a former client.
I then called for a quote. Marc came, answered all my questions and produced a reasonable and competitive price. After checking out other contractors in the same way, I kept coming back to Marc and signed the contract. I am glad I did.
There are several reasons why I would recommend going with Nortown Paving:
- there was no pressure from Marc. He presents the information but
leaves the decision to the client,
- Marc is totally involved in the family business. In fact, he worked on
site for both the driveway and the stone walkway,
- Marc sticks to his word on timing,
- the crew was efficient, friendly and respectful of my property,
- Marc followed up on a minor problem and made sure it was
Marc repeatedly said, “I will take care of you” and he did!