Canadian Appliance Source

HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Toronto  >  Canadian Appliance Source

Reviews for Canadian Appliance Source

Feng in Mississauga
Feng in Mississauga

best value, best quality, best service

Imran from CAS Mississauga shop is the best. We shopped at this location for all new appliances of our kitchen reno. Imran offered the best service to help us choosing what we need and offered the best price. He followed up the shipping to ensure our appliances were delivered on time. We will definitely call Imran again for our next appliance purchase.

Unhappy in Aylmer in Gatineau
Unhappy in Aylmer in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau,

Poor product and bad service

I was sold a "top of the line" Bosch dishwasher that has not dried dishes properly within first year. I'm talking soaking wet so I dry them each time. While I was given warranty info in the store verbally, I was given nothing in writing - not on the bill, no info or brochures given either. When I called, now for repairs, of course I'm a few months beyond warranty. The Regional manager says flippantly " yeah Bosch don't put heating elements so it's normal the dishes are all soaking". Really? What nonsense! And how disappointing they can't give written warranty information at time of purchase so customers can see later and not let it lapse. Customer service to reach a manager took 4 calls and being told "there is no manager" like stores work with floor employees only. pay the extra $50 and buy your products at a store that is reliable and won't be slippery when you need help!

Thank you for your review. My apologies that you are having issues with your dishwasher. Please know that as they manufacture the appliance, Bosch is responsible for all functional issues. I understand that you may now be outside of the one year manufacturer's warranty but my suggestion would be to contact Bosch to see if there is anything they may be able to do to assist.

Regards,
CAS

vmaydin in Toronto
vmaydin in Toronto

AVOID THIS COMPANY - UNTIL THEY GET YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER ALL IS GOOD. AFTERWARDS MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED FOR AN ITEM THAT I NEVER ORDERED!!!! I placed an online order and talked to a sales rep from Toronto named Roger over the phone to confirm delivery and installation. Next thing I know was a whirlpool laundry piece was added to my order and invoice was changed without notifying me. The confirmation invoice I received from the company and the invoice in the website under my account was not matching.
This also caused my delivery to be not scheduled for the day it was promised and I missed two full day at work. ALSO VERY NASTY CUSTOMER SERVICE. I was verbally HARASSED by customer service agent Shadai. Instead of looking into my order and understanding the underlying issue, she blamed me for the issues caused by CAS and was not truthful on the phone.
At the end Customer Service Manager apologized and waived the delivery fees. I had the most horrifying customer service experience with CAS and not worth it to pay a bit less on your order.. AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. After reviewing your order, we see the order of a laundry center and microwave was initiated as an online order, with a 25% deposit. Once the order was created online, an additional call was placed to one of our sales representatives. The braided hoses were added to your order as the installation was occurring in a condominium and the braided hoses are imperative to deal with the additional water pressure in the building. This was discussed and explained during the scheduling of your delivery. My apologies that your interaction with one of our team members was not satisfactory. Please know that this has been discussed with this individual.

Sincerely, CAS Management

New Fridge

There was no high pressure sales. We were shown our options and then we had time to think. The price was the best around. The delivery crew was excellent! The fridge we chose is fantastic. The only reason I give 4 stars and not 5 is that we were left wondering if there was a kickplate which I had to hunt for the information (there is not but it took time to find the info.)

Debbie in North York
Debbie in North York

New small appliances

Jason Boyer at your Barrie location went above and beyond to give us the best possible price on our purchase. He is friendly, very professional and just an absolute pleasure to deal with. We would highly recommend Jason Boyer for all your appliance needs.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Shop Canadian...you won't be disappointed!

I didn't even go to the store. I shopped over the phone & the service was AMAZING. They gave the best price (I checked online with other stores), the best customer service (emails, reminders & phone calls).
I would HIGHLY recommend buying from the wonderful Canadian company.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Did not compensate for late delivery as promised

I bought a GE Range and was promised that it would be ready for pickup on Monday from CAS Ottawa. Monday was the last day my contractor was available for pickup and installation. My contractor was finishing up some renovation work in my kitchen. I had explicitly explained the crunch situation to the sales rep Dan before I made my full payment. He had assured me that the range would arrive on Monday. It did not arrive on Monday, my contractor left and I had to hire another contractor to pickup and install the range on Wednesday. Dan had assured me that he would talk to his Manager and arrange some kind of credit to compensate my additional cost. He never responded to my calls and did nothing to compensate the extra cost I had to incur. I am an unhappy customer.

Thank you for your feedback. My apologies as I see that your appliance was slated to arrive at our Ottawa store on Monday, July 30 however the truck transporting the appliance broke down and we were not able to get it to the store before August 1. My apologies again for the inconvenience.

Regards,
CAS

JR in Mississauga
JR in Mississauga

Excellent service and value for new appliances for our new home

Gladwyn from CAS Mississauga helped us on our purchase for new appliances for our new home. He is very patient, respectful, he gave us a lot of time and answered all our questions and provided us with the best options and prices that were available. We are really satisfied with our purchase. We totally recommend CAS and Gladwyn. We will come back to him if we need appliances any time in the future.

Moe in North York
Moe in North York

Best place to buy appliances

I went to Home Depot, looking for a washer and dryer, I knew exactly what I wanted. Ask the lad at the desk for some assistance and she told me to wait as she was emailing a customer. (Really? This is your customer service?) Long story short, I drove 20 mins further to CAS, (I had purchased a stove top before and was pleased with their service.) Boy, was I glad I got snubbed by Home Depot, not only was I asked if I needed help when I arrived but I got the washer and dryer for 300.00 less per (yes, check the websites of CAS and Home Depot, its true!) Alex gave me a deal on delivery and the extended warranty. I was in and out in 30mins. Best shopping experience. I will be back to furnish our new rental unit in April 2019, with all new appliances (Fridge, stove, washer dryer etc..). I know for sure I will save lots of money but more important to me, is the customer service. I know I will be in good hands. (Unlike the big box stores, staff.)

AC in Ottawa
AC in Ottawa

Terrible coordination for delivery

In-store service was fine, but delivery coordination was terrible. I had to change my delivery date, but this was done while I was still in the store on the same day of purchase. Several emails and phone calls were required to resolve a delivery date, which ended up being over a week after the original date. They need better internal coordination.

Thank you for your feedback. My apologies for the difficulties you experienced with regard to your delivery date. Your feedback has been provided to our Home Delivery department and we will strive to ensure your situation is not repeated.

Regards, CAS

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...