Canadian Appliance Source

Reviews for Canadian Appliance Source

TimOpel
TimOpel

Bar fridge

My bar fridge crapped out and it was a bit difficult to even find a store that had good ones in stock. Found CAS online, did most of my research there and went into the store when ready. Tom was very helpful at the Lebovic location, will definitely return to him when/if I need new appliances! Delivery was great, could track the driver all morning right to my house.

Sue G in Toronto
Sue G in Toronto

Bitterly Disappointed

Chose CAS for their 'white glove service' Delivery was rushed and very unprofessional. I Sent multiple emails and follow up phone calls to customer service with no avail. The floor was damaged/scratched at our entry and this too has not been resolved.
Wanted to support local...Will be shopping elsewhere next time.

Thank you for your review. My apologies for any difficulties you are having getting a response. Would you please contact our Customer Care team at cs@caslp.ca and provide your order number so that we can address your concerns directly?

Regards,
CAS

Santosh S.
Santosh S.

WORST SERVICE!!!

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

WORST SERVICE!!!

Once the sale is done, basically the customer service will not entertain you. I bought appliances worth of 10K (refrigerator, gas stove, electric stove, exhaust hood, washer and drier). I paid for the stacking kit and the services to install. After installation, when I started using the drier, it was making a noise that was coming from the stacking kit due to faulty installation. On calling them, they said we spoke to the installation dept and they said it can't be a installation problem so check with the manufacturer. On calling the manufacturer, they said if its not the appliance's problem we can't service this issue. This happened a couple of times and now the CAS says, since the installation date is more than 3 months, we can't do anything as this is out of warranty from us.

John
John

Freezer Purchase

Purchased a chest freezer. Easy purchasing process, great delivery team -- they were on-time, respectful of the house, had the appliance ready-to-go. Highly recommended, and I would order from them again.

Dawn Macdonald from East York
Dawn Macdonald from East York

Outstanding Service

I needed a new washing machine and I called Canadian Appliance Source for advice. I was so impressed with the service I received. I explained my needs and within 20 minutes I was given enough information to make an informed decision. From this first phone call until and including delivery (which was 2 days) the service has been outstanding. I’m sure somewhere down the road I will need another appliance and this will definitely be my first stop.

Gary T
Gary T

Purchased small fridge

Great transaction, happy with the pricing from CAS. Adib Narang made sure I was well taken care of. Appliance arrived much sooner than what I was expecting and the delivery guys were fantastic.

Delighted Customers
Delighted Customers
10 reviews Pickering, ON

New Dishwasher

We contacted Canadian Appliance Source when unexpectedly we needed to replace our dishwasher. From the beginning our experience has been excellent in terms of selection and customer service, particularly as it was all by phone or online. The company was very responsive to questions and a necessary change. We can wholeheartedly recommend Canadian Appliance Source!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Purchase of gas cooktop

I contacted this company about a Thermador gas cooktop I saw on sale. The salesperson, Najeem, provided me with all the information I needed. Delivery was quick and I noticed they registered the appliance for me. I am very satisfied with this company.

beth kingston from Toronto
beth kingston from Toronto

Good experience

We wanted to buy a clothes dryer and a new oven range without having to go to the showroom. We called CAS and spoke to Dave Thomas. He was very knowledgeable about appliances and was able to help us over the phone. We checked out his suggestions on the store website and phoned him back to talk about out decisions and make the purchase. The appliances both came this morning. The delivery went smoothly. I could track where the truck was online so we could be home and ready to receive the order. Very easy. We are very satisfied.

Melanie
Melanie

Great sales service but their warranty is deceptive

We purchased 5 appliances when we bought our new house, including a laundry pair, for which we purchased an extended warranty.

A metal piece broke off our Samsung washer 21 months after receiving it. It destroyed the rubber seal, and water was leaking out the machine. I filed a warranty claim with their joke of a warranty provider, and it was denied as being a manufacturer's defect according to their terms and conditions, which I never received (and still don't agree with their explanation anyway). CAS says warranty provider should have emailed the terms to me, warranty provider says CAS should have given them to me. Somebody needs to go figure it out.

I would only recommend if you're NOT buying their warranty.

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?