Canadian Appliance Source

Appliance Retailers
Canadian Appliance Source

Reviews for Canadian Appliance Source

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Purchased and received quickly, on time and set up well

My washing machine broke on Saturday morning. I knew that I didn't have a lot of time to wait before the laundry piled up. After a repair person came and said that it was not reparable, I drove to the Canadian Appliance Source. Dave (Whitby location) helped me select a washer quickly, that was in stock and could receive in just three days. They called me the day before it was due to be delivered and advised of my delivery window. On delivery day, the washing machine was delivered by two fast and friendly delivery men. When they left, I threw in a load of laundry and I noticed that the washer was off balance. I called back CAS and they sent the same delivery men back the next day to fix it. Orville and the other guy were great and friendly, despite having to come back. Great service all around and a new washer which works well. Couldn't be happier.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are happy to hear you were provided with an excellent service.

Thank you for choosing CAS as your appliance retailer.

Regards,

CA,

Diane
Diane

Standup freezer purchase

I had ordered a standup GE freezer back in September. Delays upon delays, no fault of supplier though. Just manufacturer unavailability. Great company follow up, and eventually a solution so I could get a standup freezer. I cook and bake a lot for family members, etc. And I needed a second freezer. CAS came through. I now have another freezer, not my first choice, but I do have another. Thank you for the great service!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience regarding the long delays for your new appliance to arrive. Due to the global circumstances all suppliers are experiencing longer delays that normal. We are pleased to hear our sales team were able to assist you with reselection options in order to have a new appliance as soon as possible. We appreciate your kind words regarding your experience at CAS.

Frasier
Frasier

Fast service, advertised merchandise in stock

Went on their website to search for a new stove. Found exactly what I was looking for, at the price I was hoping for. Went to their location on Lebovic Drive, and was greeted immediately and referred to a sales agent. He confirmed the unit I wanted was available, and arranged for delivery (and pickup of my old stove) on the day I requested. Awesome !!!

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very pleased to hear our sales team were able to assist you with the purchase of your new appliance fast and efficiently. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

Joanne from Toronto
Joanne from Toronto

Washer/Dryer Sales and Delivery

Great service in the store, nice discounts, and terrific delivery service. The only thing I can think that is negative is their 10 day delivery mandate. We are moving on November 26th and unfortunately we had to have the washer/dryer delivered to our old house and now have to bring it with us to our new house by the movers, so that was not convenient to us. Also, do we really need an email, text AND phone call. I think one or 2 of those reminders will suffice. 3 is too many in my opinion. Otherwise everything was great and on time.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are happy to hear that your sales experience was a great one.
Thank you for choosing CAS as your retailer.

Regards,
CAS,
CA

Margaret from Toronto
Margaret from Toronto

new fridge, microwave and oven hood

Due to COVID and shipping problems the fridge I originally purchased was delayed for 5 months and further delays were expected. The Salesman found me another fridge that was comparable and even a bit cheaper. Within days of speaking with him the new fridge was delivered. I love the fridge and I am very pleased with the two pleasant young gentlemen who delivered it.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your new appliance and your experience at CAS.

Gas range purchase

Michael was professional, articulate knowledgeable and approachable Canadian Appliance Source (CAS) sales associate. He answered all my questions as well as providing the pros and cons of each model of gas ranges. When it was time to purchase the gas range , he explained the pros and cons of warranties. I would highly recommend CAS for their knowledgeable staff, large range and inventory of appliances as well as their quick and proficient delivery service.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very pleased to hear about the experience you received from our team. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

CA,

J L.
J L.

Bosch Dishwasher

Visited the Canadian Appliance Source store in Etobicoke looking for a replacement dishwasher. The showroom was clean and well outfitted. The salesperson was friendly. I chose a dishwasher and received what I believe was a fair price. I brought the dishwasher home with me that day. The reason for the poor review is for the extended warranty program they offer through a company called W3 Solutions. The brochure (and salesman) indicate 'Fast Repair' and peace of mind, but, after about 14 months our Bosch dishwasher needed service. I was very frustrated that It took almost two weeks to have a technician dispatched to our house, and after a very brief visit when the technician diagnosed the issue as a faulty pump, it took close to three additional weeks to get the part and schedule another appointment to complete the repair. Now, about 6 months later, we've encountered the exact same issue and I've had to start all over with another warranty claim. Once again it will be almost two weeks from the time I filed the claim until a technician will come to make the initial visit. Canadian Appliance Source hasn't been at all responsive when presented with these timelines. I can't say that any other retailers or their extended warranty programs are any better, but I have been very disappointed in how eager they were to sell the extended warranty but have no interest in following up to ensure customers are satisfied with the service. They've lost this customer and I wanted to share my experience.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and purchase of your dishwasher. We are sorry to hear you are having issues, the manufacturer has a 1 year warranty to cover issues.

We offer an extended warranty incase issues occur. We apologize if there was a delay in the repairs but during covid parts take longer to come into stock.

If you like Please contact us at  casreviews@canadianappliancesource.ca  with your order number and let us know what happened.

Respectfully,
 P.S

Jason in Mississauga
Jason in Mississauga

Good service

Good service and very friendly guys. Delivery in time. In general it deserves 5 stars. I will recommend my friends and my relatives use their future if any chance in the future.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your experience at CAS. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

LIDZ in Toronto
LIDZ in Toronto

Thank you!

I ordered 4 appliances with CAS and my experience was amazing. From the account executive who worked with me patiently and professionally throughout the selection and purchase process to the customer care consultant who managed my delivery and the delivery team which I missed their names, they all did everything flawless! I can't thank you enough! Keep the great work up!

Private User reviews Acme, AB

GE Cafe Kitchen appliances

I purchased, paid in full 5 GE Café appliances in January of 2020 from Canadian Appliance Source. The first customer care person that I dealt with was Nicolas P. He was a horrible customer correspondence person. After months of no word from anyone and having called only to be told I would have to speak to Nicolas, I finally got some assistance from Akshika B. Not only was she kind and very knowledgeable but she kept in touch and emailed me back promptly anytime I had a question on when my appliances would be available. Can’t say enough good things about her.
One by one my appliances were delivered …mid May , mid June ..mid August of 2020 , with the last one today January 13th. I’m hoping she get the commission as she sure deserves it.
Nicolas P just sent” delay from manufacturer” random emails.
I can’t speak to the pervious deliveries in 2020 as honestly I do not remember the delivery people. I can speak to the fellows that delivered my range today. Eli and the other fellow Sam were Amazing!! Such friendly , positive , upbeat, and very competent delivery team. Great “can do” attitude !!
Eli and Sam …Thanks for the five star service.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience with your sales representative. We are pleased to hear one of our Customer Care team members was able to assist you accordingly and professionally throughout the end of your purchase process. Please allow us to follow up with our sales management team regarding your sales experience.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?