Canadian Appliance Source

8.1 10 (1903 reviews)

AN in Toronto
AN in Toronto

Nice service, quite professional

Richard Wu @hwy7/woodbine ave helped me buy my refrigirator and laundry set. He was really nice and compared several products and explained them thoroughly to me. I think he helped me pick up the best choice with my budget. Definitely would buy my future appliances from Canadian Appliance through him.

Third Major Appliance Purchase from CAS

We have purchased a clothes dryer, a stove and now a Refrigerator and Dishwasher from Canadian Appliance. Each time, the selection is good and the pricing competitive. To date what sets it apart is the in home delivery and take away at a reasonable price. I am hopeful that the upcoming delivery will be true to form. I appreciated the sales information provided by Dave T. it was thorough, informative and alternatives were provided and explained when we needed delivery ASAP. All in all a very helpful and pleasant experience.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Restocking fee

Bought a microwave. Didn’t fit my shelf. Was willing to buy a smaller one. Told there was a restocking fee of $140.00 (on top of a new microwave) so I paid it and took my business elsewhere. Lots of guys in the office but they made my husband drive to the back of the store and bring the microwave into their storage room. Got their money right away but it took weeks for my refund. Don’t need an apology or excuses from CAS. Just treat your customers better.

Bill in Nepean
Bill in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great salesperson. Very satisfied so far.

Dealt with Chris Groleau at the Ottawa West store.
He is knowledgeable and very helpful.
Having a wide range of manufactures products on site was important.
Just hope the delivery works out and the appliances live a failure-free life.
Manufacturing quality and repair service are major issues for any owner.

New Fridge in North York
New Fridge in North York

New Fridge

Wanted to take a moment to comment on our recent experience at Canadian Appliance Source. We had done extensive research, and were searching for a replacement counter depth side by side refrigerator as that style works best in our kitchen. There are very few stores that carry this kind of style as the french door style seems to be most popular these days. Our sales person Najeem guided us through the process, showing us models that might have similar features, since there were none of the model we wanted in the showroom. He was chock full of helpful information, and fully addressed every concern we had about ordering a major applioance without first seeing one! He verified they had one in their warehouse, and it was delivered only a few days later. Najeem was awesone in his assistance, and we will definitely go back to CAS for future needs.

Private User reviews Saint Jacobs, ON

Rip off artists!

Is it possible to give lower than 0 stars? I have never submitted a review for less than 4 stars. this takes the cake, while they take your money. 6 appliances ordered all in stock except one, I was ok with that. But on day of scheduled delivery... No show. Oh Customer care? Which really isn't. Said it wasn't scheduled and they could do nothing. No offer of help what so ever!!! They were very willing to take over 5K from me, but when they didn't deliver, it's not their problem it's mine. Sales reps and managers are nowhere to be found. This store was chosen based on delivery promise!!! I would not recommend. I recommend everything! Lower than poor customer service has caused this review. Them not me!!!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Washer delivered on time

When our 27 year old Maytag broke down three weeks before Xmas, we needed a replacement fast. We got great help comparing models over the phone and online and delivery within five days. Great price too. Well done ?

Chris is Ajax
Chris is Ajax

Complete Appliance Package

Received outstanding service last year from Dan Thorenton in Ottawa last year so when I found myself moving this year it just made sense that I would reach out to him again. Dan, sorted through all the options provided me with a recommendation that fit my needs and made it all very simple for me.

Krista in Saint Thomas
Krista in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Great Experience

The fridge and stove that I purchased are not top of the line items but my consultant Erin was still highly responsive, extremely knowledgeable, very professional and helpful. She offered many options, great advice and worked hard to get best price available. Overall a great buying experience here!

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?