Appliance Aid

Reviews for Appliance Aid

Tim
Tim

Refrigerator handle

Our refrigerator has a wood panel and the handle came loose and detached. I could not figure out how to remove the panel. Fuad came promptly and on time and repaired it to our satisfaction. I was impressed by his professionalism, courtesy and meticulousness. I would definitely recommend and hire him again. Thank you so much Fuad.

James
James
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher repair was done great, He came on time and was repaired quickly. I would get any other repairs done from him.

Alex
Alex

Fridge repair

Upon reading the error code on fridge door display, Fuad immediately knew what was wrong with our fridge. He ordered parts and replaced the defective fan motor within days. Fuad is very responsible, honest, and punctual. I would highly recommend his services! No fine print to worry about with Fuad.

kmpatterson
kmpatterson

Dishwasher repair

Our service repair was scheduled quickly and he arrived right in the window as promised. Work was completed quickly and he provided advice on what other issues could have been and the costs so we’re prepared the next time we have issues. I really appreciate the professionalism and honesty.

alberto
alberto

Fridge repair

On time. Polite. Excellent service. Great price. Service tech was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Thank you! it was pleasure !

Executive S.
Executive S.
1 review Aurora, ON

Dishwasher

Fuah knows his stuff. Is responsive, trouble shoots and knows how to get the job done. Highly recommended.

stephlightowler
stephlightowler

Dishwasher repair

Fuad was great to communicate with, explained the problem and repaired our leaky dishwasher. Would definitely use him again if we have any other issues. Good value and friendly service!

Natasha
Natasha

Freezer Repair

Polite, honest and upfront on costs. Pleasure to deal with. Will definitely be in touch if we need help again. Thank you!!

Cathy
Cathy

Replace dryer motor

Fuad is an honest and knowledgeable repair man. He talked to me on the phone about the problem, was very good at explaining things every step of the way, and even gave me free sound advise about my dishwasher. He got the job done quickly and at a fair price and he was a very responsive communicator. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

More about Appliance Aid