Oaks Home Services

Reviews for Oaks Home Services

duke242
duke242

Backyard renovation

As is obvious from the pictures, our backyard was in need of a complete overhaul. Tim, Yurii, and the crew at Oaks Home Services were fantastic.

COMMUNICATION: Tim and Yurii were always quick to respond to any questions and would always reach out for confirmation on any decision to ensure that we were getting what we wanted. They were clear about what would be needed from us in order to complete the job.
TIMELINES: We met in late-2018 to discuss the project. When it was determined that it could not be done at that time, we were promised that our job would be scheduled for early spring. They started working in the first week of April and, with the benefit of a full crew, they were finished in 4 DAYS.
DESCRIPTION: Our backyard had old interlocking stone, numerous plant boxes, and a concrete "patio". They installed a lovely interlocking stone patio, stone steps, and artificial grass. They also constructed one plant box, a new fence (with new gate placement), and a retaining wall for the large trees at the back of the yard.

It was a pleasure to work with Oaks Home Services. I would not hesitate to ask for their help again for any future project.

Thank you so much, Earl!

Dale in Scarborough
Dale in Scarborough

Backyard Fence replacement

Within minutes of the job entry on Homestars, Tim of Oaks Home Services responded wanting to quote. He arrived the next day and provided the quote. My 20 years old 65' fence was starting to fall over, had it tied up and needed replacement asap. Within the week after signing the contract, Tim and his crew arrived at 7 am to start the job. I expected it to be 2 days from past experiences, however they completed it in one.
Tim and his crew worked non-stop, were extremely pleasant, tidy while they worked, and after completion. We are very happy with the new fence, it looks great and have no doubt it will be there for a long time.
I highly recommend Oaks home service for your job.
Thank you to Tim and his crew!

Thank you so much, Dale!

Artem
Artem

Landscaping & Interlocking

A friend of mine recommended Oaks Home Services.
I'm very happy that he did because I absolutely love the work that they've done.
The guys came on time, very professional, listened to what I wanted and really delivered. I will refer this company to anyone.
Great job guys.

Thanks, Artem.

Konstantin S.
Konstantin S.
2 reviews North York, ON

Driveway extension and natural stone porch

Very professional and knowledgeable people, and reasonable prices. Completed the job on time and on budget. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much, Konstantin. It was our pleasure to work with you!

New driveway

Guys from Oaks are true professionals. Yuri and Tim were very responsive to changes during the project. They are reasonably priced and definitely provide top notch service. Our new driveway looks great!

Thank you so much for kind words!

victoriachaynikova
victoriachaynikova

Front&Backyard Landscaping

Tim, one of the company's owners, made numerous visits to my house after regular business hours at my convenience. He was professional and creative suggesting great design ideas for my front and backyard landscaping. Would highly recommend Oaks Home Services to anyone who struggling to find good contractor. Their workmanship is impeccable.

Thank you so much, Victoria!

peter
peter

Patio stone repair

Oaks Home Services are outstanding! I was very impressed with Tim’s professional approach to his work. Very reliable, hard working, honest and has a huge attention to detail. His associate Yuri was also terrific. All and all I would both hire his company again along with providing referrals.

Thank you so much, Peter! It means a lot.

Zola G.
Zola G.

Driveway and patio

Guys did really good job on extending my driveway and building backyard patio. Their attention to details surprised me. Timely, thorough and respectful job, well done!

Thanks, Stan!

Marissarother
Marissarother

New home, front and backyard

We built a new home and needed our driveway and backyard done. Using a design we already had, the guys were able to build our backyard almost exactly as it looked in drawings! They also did the interlocking on our driveway, quickly and beautifully.

Thank you so much, Marissa!

Matthew
Matthew

Fence

Tim and his crew did an amazing job on our backyard fence. He delivered on every single aspect of the job. He was on time for start and completion. Him and his crew had the utmost respect for our property and they ensured they did zero damage to our lawn while they worked. I have already referred them and look forward to them building another fence for me in the spring.

Thank you so much, Matt!

More about Oaks Home Services

As a top rated full service landscaping company, Oaks Home Services sets highest standards in the industry and provides top-notch construction assistance in Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and surrounding GTA regions. Our clients benefit from our commitment to excellence and attention to even smallest details. We promise you to deliver best possible craftsmanship, and guarantee outstanding quality of our work.

Oaks Home Services is a Toronto landscaping company with the best value of proficiency for your money. Skilled in every area of exterior works, we offer our extensive expertise as one of the top rated and award-winning landscape companies with years of experience and customer satisfaction. We work with precision, skillfulness and ingenuity in every area of our expertise that you will find listed below. Choosing us to install an interlocking driveway, build a retaining wall or simply fix an old fence in your back yard you engage the assistance of the best landscape contractors Toronto has to offer.