Oaks Home Services

Reviews for Oaks Home Services

Zola G.
Zola G.

Driveway and patio

Guys did really good job on extending my driveway and building backyard patio. Their attention to details surprised me. Timely, thorough and respectful job, well done!

Thanks, Stan!

Marissarother
Marissarother

New home, front and backyard

We built a new home and needed our driveway and backyard done. Using a design we already had, the guys were able to build our backyard almost exactly as it looked in drawings! They also did the interlocking on our driveway, quickly and beautifully.

Thank you so much, Marissa!

Matthew
Matthew

Fence

Tim and his crew did an amazing job on our backyard fence. He delivered on every single aspect of the job. He was on time for start and completion. Him and his crew had the utmost respect for our property and they ensured they did zero damage to our lawn while they worked. I have already referred them and look forward to them building another fence for me in the spring.

Thank you so much, Matt!

Private user in Vaughan
Private user in Vaughan

Landscaping ,Interlocking

The company does great job. I highly recommend.They are helpful with design and do not over the budget. Very fair price. Completed in time, and very accurate job. Thank you from happy client!

Thank you, Konstantin!

Arthur in Toronto
Arthur in Toronto

Made my house look awesome

completely redone my back yard, side and drive way ... this was a huge job and they finished it on time and look amazing.
Many neighbors have complimented us on the new look.
Huge deck, interlock in the back, with under ground pipe drainage...

Thank you so much, Arthur. Great client to work with!

eagle100
eagle100

Fence

Oak Home Services under the direction of partners Tim and Urie were extremely professional. Their detailed workmanship was precise with attention to detail. Tim communicated, explained the process, and asked my opinion in terms of design. Oak Home Services understood the needs/budget of Senior Citizens and that certainly was reflected in the price. I would not hesitate in recommending their service especially to the Seniors community. It is my understanding they are multitask contractors and if this was any indication O their workman ship I would not hesitate to hire their services again. Thank You Tim and Urie

Thank you so much, John. One of the best clients ever!

Willie
Willie
1 review , ON

Refinished deck and stone work on front entrance.

Contractor was a pleasure to work with. They were punctual, provided a clear estimate, communicated well, were meticulous and did not rush the job. Best contractor I've ever worked with.

Thanks a lot, Willie!

Kristin
Kristin

Front Lawn and Driveway

When I called a very friendly and professional person answered. I was impressed by their regular working hours (I was able to call them before 11) and they came to assess the property within a few days. They provided ideas and solutions! I also appreciated being able to correspond with them quickly via text.
I would high recommend and work with these professional again.

Thank you so much, Kristin!

Uzman
Uzman

Backyard Project

TIM and his team did a fantastic job finishing our backyard project right on time. They showed up on time, kept us involved from the get go and were very receptive to our feedback. The entire crew were friendly and professional. I would sure use them for another project.

Thanks a lot, Usman!

More about Oaks Home Services

Oaks Home Services is a full-service design, construction and maintenance company based in Toronto, Ontario. Through a refined process and proficient project management, we design and build landscape elements to address the individual needs of our clients.

As a full-service landscape company, we specialize in managing entire projects from start to finish, coordinating all components of your project. We offer creative design, quality craftsmanship and a first class service.

We build long-term professional relationships with our clients, establishing trust and confidence that allows a stress-free experience. Therefore, we are deservedly ranked as one of the top rated Ontario landscape companies.