Oaks Home Services

Carl M.
Carl M.
9 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Fence

Tim and his crew were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. They were punctual, reasonably priced and did outstanding work very quickly. They are now my go-to guys for anything landscaping-related. Thanks again guys!

Thank you so much, Carl!

Arthur in Toronto
Arthur in Toronto

Made my house look awesome

completely redone my back yard, side and drive way ... this was a huge job and they finished it on time and look amazing.
Many neighbors have complimented us on the new look.
Huge deck, interlock in the back, with under ground pipe drainage...

Thank you so much, Arthur. Great client to work with!

eagle100
eagle100

Fence

Oak Home Services under the direction of partners Tim and Urie were extremely professional. Their detailed workmanship was precise with attention to detail. Tim communicated, explained the process, and asked my opinion in terms of design. Oak Home Services understood the needs/budget of Senior Citizens and that certainly was reflected in the price. I would not hesitate in recommending their service especially to the Seniors community. It is my understanding they are multitask contractors and if this was any indication O their workman ship I would not hesitate to hire their services again. Thank You Tim and Urie

Thank you so much, John. One of the best clients ever!

Willie
Willie
1 review , ON

Refinished deck and stone work on front entrance.

Contractor was a pleasure to work with. They were punctual, provided a clear estimate, communicated well, were meticulous and did not rush the job. Best contractor I've ever worked with.

Thanks a lot, Willie!

Kristin
Kristin

Front Lawn and Driveway

When I called a very friendly and professional person answered. I was impressed by their regular working hours (I was able to call them before 11) and they came to assess the property within a few days. They provided ideas and solutions! I also appreciated being able to correspond with them quickly via text.
I would high recommend and work with these professional again.

Thank you so much, Kristin!

Uzman
Uzman

Backyard Project

TIM and his team did a fantastic job finishing our backyard project right on time. They showed up on time, kept us involved from the get go and were very receptive to our feedback. The entire crew were friendly and professional. I would sure use them for another project.

Thanks a lot, Usman!

Amira in Toronto
Amira in Toronto

Fence installation

I was in hurry to get installed fence on my porch and, being a summer, all contractors were already booked. This company (of 3 young guys, but trust me ...very capable) found a way to sqeeze me into their very busy schedule and within a day job was completed. They were very well organized and they left clean site after completion. I did require to see what else were they capable of doing and they show me their previous work on their website. Really impressive, indeed. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for the kind words, Amira!

EL-khan in Toronto
EL-khan in Toronto

Driveway interlocking

Thanks to Oaks team for great work. Highest quality of their work left us speechless! Huge thanks to Yuri, Tim and their wonderful team. Would recommend this company for your landscaping needs.

Thanks, El-Khan!

Donna
Donna

Front yard renovation

Our front yard was renovated by Oaks team recently, and we did not expect that we will be so impressed with the final result. They work in a very professional manner and take care about everything during the project. For instance, happiness of our neighbors was a big concern for us at the beginning of the project, but Oaks team with their professionalism, proper communication and responsibility did their best to make sure that everybody is happy. They definitely know what they are doing.
If you are looking for a good professionals to renovate your front yard, contact these guys

Thanks, Donna!

Backyard Rennovation

We hired Oaks team to do renovation on our backyard. They are a very professional team of landscapers who do their responsibly and honestly.
For a very good price we got a brand new interlock patio and sod. It is absolutely beautiful!
We would highly recommended this team to our friends, as it was a pleasure working with Oaks.

Thank you so much!

More about Oaks Home Services

Oaks Home Services is a full-service design, construction and maintenance company based in Toronto, Ontario. Through a refined process and proficient project management, we design and build landscape elements to address the individual needs of our clients.

As a full-service landscape company, we specialize in managing entire projects from start to finish, coordinating all components of your project. We offer creative design, quality craftsmanship and a first class service.

We build long-term professional relationships with our clients, establishing trust and confidence that allows a stress-free experience. Therefore, we are deservedly ranked as one of the top rated Ontario landscape companies.