Oaks Home Services

2015 Sheppard Avenue East Toronto ON M2J

Interlocking Stone
Oaks Home Services

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Oaks Home Services

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto

Front Yard Landscaping

Tim and his crew were able to fully rebuild our retaining wall, front steps, walkway and garden area in 3 days. They also professionally resodded the front lawn, which is now thriving.

Weve received compliments on their work from many neighbours and have recommended Oaks Home Service to them all.

Thanks a lot, Lori!

Mike from Markham
Mike from Markham

Front walkway, steps asphalt driveway. Backyard renovation also.

I got 3 different quotes for work to done on the front of my house (new steps/entryway, new walkway, new asphalt driveway. Oaks was the cheaper quote out of the 3 and seemed to have excellent reviews. I took a chance and met Tim who took the time to measure and explain everything. Tim is excellent, very professional, listens to your concerns. The entire crew was simply amazing. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for landscaping. In fact I was so happy with their work that I decided to use them for my backyard landscaping. My backyard was a total disaster, my old patio was falling apart, my yard was all mud. Oaks Home Services removed everything, laid new topsoil, new sod, got a bigger stone patio put in, some stepping stones, mulch. All the work done in my backyard was cheaper (approx 14k) than just a wooden deck. I had received a quote for a simple 1 level wooden deck from another company for the same size as my patio about 200 square feet and got quoted 14,000 to 20,000 ridiculous. Thank you Oaks Home Services and especially Tim for the amazing job.

Thank you for kind words, Mike!

Skylight in
Skylight in

Interlock repair

Fourteen year old interlock needed repair in three different places. Sunken front door patio, a chipmunk's nest under the stones by the drain on the driveway and ants under the patio in the back yard.
Tim was quick in response regarding estimate, email dialogue and phone calls all the way through the process. Although because of April weather the job was started later than the estimated date and sooner than the second estimated date. For all three projects it was a one day job for the efficient, courteous, friendly two man crew. All equipment was stored over night in a safe place and picked up as promised the next day. The work areas have been left clean, looking like new.
Having found Oaks Home Service on line, reading the reviews, made my decision to opt for the Company. Now, that the work has been completed, I pass on my comments on line for other potential customers looking for a reliable, professional, dependable Company to help with the decision to choose Oaks Home Service.
A very satisfied Customer.

Christine S

Thanks a lot, Christine!

Stanley
Stanley
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Backyard Renovation

I looked all over Homestars and Google for a good landscape renovator to demo and rebuild my backyard. Prior to the renovation there was an old deck, some asphalt, and a lot of rocks and dirt. The reno was to demo all of that and put in artificial turf, several garden beds, and a patio with concrete pavers.
Tim was my main point of contact, and Elli ran the crew during the actual reno.
I can't say enough positive things about the company, Tim, the communication, their patience, the quality of the work, the crew themselves, and the finished product. I write this several months after finishing the work where I can firmly say that the work was top notch and has held up well through the settling of everything and the start of winter months.
Tim was very flexible about the design and selecting specific materials (I had preferences about the type of turf, the type of pavers to use, even the silica sand we wanted for the turf), and was very honest and straightforward about the pricing. When there were changes and issues during the reno process, he was up front about that too. I say this with confidence as I had interviewed and discussed costs and estimates with two or three other reputable companies.
Tim did an A+ job even though I was one of his smaller clients and not that much money on the line. It's a testament to his work ethic, pride in his company, and quality of his work and crew. I have nothing bad to say. Sometimes I had to poke him a bit in communication, but that is true of all busy contractors as I have come to understand. He was excellent to work.
I have a lot of eye for detail and wanted to make sure the landscape grading was done optimally, that things were laid out exactly as the design because I have a small yard where even one foot of error is pretty noticeable, and the right process was followed to make sure the landscape is built durably and to code so it would last a long time. Every time I quizzed them about what they were going to do, it was always exactly as should be done. Be aware, there are lots of contractors out there that will use shoddy materials and cut corners, skip laying the right bases in or materials in to save time and money; not Oak Home Services. I would wholeheartedly recommend them and am happy to answer questions about my experience with them or share photos of our renovation with anyone who is curious.
These guys are the real deal; they do excellent quality work, are affordable, are honest, were a real pleasure to work with, and the final product is a joy to look at and walk around and will be for years to come... Hire these guys.

Thank you so much, Stan!

Regidor in Toronto
Regidor in Toronto

Driveway Interlock

We sought Tim’s help for our interlock driveway after a previously hired contractor did not complete the job. We are truly satisfied with Tim and his crew for completing a masterful job. His crew are hardworking and respectful. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reputable and trustworthy company. I am looking forward to be working again with them for our patio fence project in the near future.

Thanks a lot!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Front steps and landing

It is very hard to find a good contractor to work with these days. That is why I was so happy to find Oaks Home Services. Yuri and Tim are an absolute pleasure to work with. The entire team is very professional and takes pride in the work they do. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of their work and would not hesitate to use them again on my next project. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a top quality and service team.

Thank you so much for kind words!

Landscaping

Guys provided tremendous service quality and were very quick at the same time. The interlock stone and retaining wall are looking amazing. Thank you!

Thank you!

Bessie
Bessie
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Porch and Extention

AMAZING QUALITY of work! Tim and Eli's team did an amazing job that transformed and fixed our front lawn and porch.
Honest, professional, 100% quality service. I will recommend Oaks Home Services anytime. Ask for Tim and Eli, and you're all set. No fuss, just sit back, communicate, ask questions, observe and before you know it, the job will be done in no-time. They are very easy to work with, very reasonable, very respectful and super responsive. I think beside the quality of work, timing and price, I did not have to worry or stress about anything.

Thank you so much, Bessie!

Backyard Patio with interlocking brick

Tim was really great to work with. He accommodated my schedule, recommended beautiful brick options within my price range, was responsive and overall great to work with. His team removed an old, small existing concrete patio and made a bigger patio with brick using a herringbone pattern. Tim and his team were wonderful to work with, very honest and respectful. They let me know right away when there was any issue that arose and helped me to problem-solve. Their price was reasonable compared to other companies I looked into. And they worked long days and fast to get the job done in two days. I'm really happy with the final results and would definitely recommend Oaks Home Service!

Mabel in Toronto
Mabel in Toronto

Interlock and Sod

Very pleased with the interlock and sod installed by Oaks Home Services. I met with a few contractors but decided to go with Oaks based on my initial interaction with Yurii and positive online reviews. Yurii and his crew worked through rain and heat tirelessly to complete the project on schedule. Everyone on the team was courteous and hardworking. They arrived first thing in the morning, worked until evening and checked in during the day to confirm expectations. I am so impressed with their skill and work ethic. I would definitely hire them again.

Thanks a lot!

More about Oaks Home Services

As a top rated full service landscaping company, Oaks Home Services sets highest standards in the industry and provides top-notch construction assistance in Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and surrounding GTA regions. Our clients benefit from our commitment to excellence and attention to even smallest details. We promise you to deliver best possible craftsmanship, and guarantee outstanding quality of our work.

****

Oaks Home Services is a Toronto landscaping company with the best value of proficiency for your money. Skilled in every area of exterior works, we offer our extensive expertise as one of the top rated and award-winning landscape companies with years of experience and customer satisfaction. We work with precision, skillfulness and ingenuity in every area of our expertise that you will find listed below. Choosing us to install an interlocking driveway, build a retaining wall or simply fix an old fence in your back yard you engage the assistance of the best landscape contractors Toronto has to offer.