Toronto Electrical Experts

Reviews for Toronto Electrical Experts

marilyn in Toronto
marilyn in Toronto

Household electical repairs

I was so pleased with Michael. He came on time & did all the repairs expertly & enthusiastically.
I would highly recommend him & I will definitely use hm again.
MF

Thank you for your kind words, Marilyn. We were happy to help out!

Various electrical tasks

Michael and his crew performed various electrical tasks around the house. They were very professional - they were responsive, timely, and customer focused. I would definitely recommend Michael and his crew for residential electrical needs.

Thanks for your lovely words! The TEE team prides itself not only on expert electrical work but on customer service as well. We were glad to be of service.

Charlie in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Home Inspection

Michael came &; did a complete inspection,at a reasonable price. I will call Toronto electrical for all my electrical needs.Came on time.Very respectful. Told me if insurance co needs inspection typed he would take care of the paperwork.
C Price

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to help out any time!

Ari in Toronto
Ari in Toronto

Electrical Contracting

Mike and his team are highly recommended for all electrical contracting services. His level of knowledge, experience, attention to detail, trustworthiness, level of workmanship and pricing are next to impossible to find these days. Mike is a fantastic person and easy to deal with and is always reachable. Rest assured that Mike knows what he's doing for all residential, commercial and industrial applications. We are completely satisfied and we will be sure to call him for all of our future needs.

Hi Ari -

Thanks for your kind words! We were happy to be of assistance to you and look forward to working with you in the future!

Best,
MM and the TEE Team

DW in North York
DW in North York

You can't beat this company!

I contacted Michael to troubleshoot a faulty circuit. He personally answered the online request within 30 minutes and was here the next morning. It turned out to be more than either of us expected but Michael preseved until he found the problem. I really appreciated his determination to stay until things were right as I am sure his day got backed up as a result. Michael is congenial, respectful, and thorough. He obviously knows his stuff. Did a terrific job and I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you Michael and assistant Connor!

Great job, Michael and Connor.

Thank you for your kind words! The whole TEE team strives to do a professional and thorough job on every site. We're so glad you were pleased. It was a real pleasure to meet you! We look forward to helping you out with any further electrical needs!

Mike S in Toronto
Mike S in Toronto

Outstanding work. Professional. Trustworthy.

I finally found a great electrician who I can trust and does excellent work. Michael was prompt, professional and pleasant. He solved a problem and did it skillfully and cleanly. Don’t hestitate to call Michael if you need help with electrical work. He’s terrific.

Hi Michael -

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad that we were able to help out and look forward to taking care of any future electrical needs that you have! Best wishes for a very happy holiday and a healthy new year!

EFK in Toronto
EFK in Toronto

Nest Thermostat & Bathroom Heater/Fan/Lamp Installation

Wow. Arthur and Angelo were prompt, friendly and professional. They did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves. They explained what they were doing, every step of the way, and stayed out of the way as I conducted business calls. Angelo offered help with the Nest account setup if I couldn't figure it out myself, after they installed the device itself, but that wasn't necessary (it WAS pretty simple to set up). I can't wait to have a bath in my WARM bathroom! The price was more than fair. They came, they performed magic, and they left. What more could I want????

We're so glad that we were able to help you out and are thrilled that you are so happy with our work! We pride ourselves on customer service and our team will go the extra mile ton ensure that our customers are satisfied. We'll be happy to perform more electrical "magic" for you in the future!

raclaw
raclaw

potlights installation on rooftop deck and bedroom

Mike and his team were friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Mike took the time to explain and troubleshoot, and his team was very reliable. A simple pleasure to deal with

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We at TEE pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy we were able to help out. Let us know if we can be of service in the future!

AngelaM4J
AngelaM4J

Bathroom Reno Re-wiring & Some Exterior Electrical Work

Mike's team is efficient & really good! I would use these guys again in a heart beat. The job itself was to do some electrical rewiring in a bathroom, as well as some exterior electrical (a garage light, outlet & also ext house outlets). Mike (the owner) and his colleague, Glen... came to the house - they were courteous, respectful & explained everything. They also went above & beyond the call of duty.

I even had a minor electrical emergency a wee bit later in the reno, and a quick call to Mike turned into one of his guys coming by to fix the problem the same day. Superb service and reasonable rates. The team is great, and has great phone service with April & Karen!

Thanks Angela, for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you were pleased!

Al Nasser in Altamonte Springs
Al Nasser in Altamonte Springs
1 review , ON

Signage electrical hook up

The electrician assessed the site, provided a quote, Once we approved they proceeded to complete the work as planned. Great communication , Great service, Work complete as planned and cost as quoted.

Thanks for the great work will always use you.
Al Nasser

Thanks for your kind words Al! We're always happy to help out!

More about Toronto Electrical Experts

Toronto Electrical Experts has been in business for over 15 years with experience in residential, industrial, commercial and institutional projects. TEE works all over the GTA, Ontario and is capable of doing work in other provinces. The company is owned and operated by Michael Mueller with help from his management team. Toronto Electrical Experts is experienced and certified to estimate and complete projects on schedule and within budget, as our current clientele expects. We wish to grow our current client list and develop repeat business through excellent, friendly service and competitive pricing (please see our mission statement).