Junk Works North Toronto

Reviews for Junk Works North Toronto

Anna Derjanecz in Etobicoke
Anna Derjanecz in Etobicoke

Hot tub removal

I needed my hot tub broken down and removed. I spoke to the owner of Junk Works and he was able to come the same day and the price was very reasonable considering the work took 2 men 2 hours. They thoroughly cleaned up after themselves. Very satisfied as price was $100-$250 cheaper than other companies quoted!

SupermanMikail in Toronto
SupermanMikail in Toronto

Basement Renovation - Material Removal

This interaction felt a little like “bait and switch” to me.

The online appointment setup was very easy and intuitive. The workers showed up punctually and presentable. However, when I showed them the items to be removed, they said that this is much more than they expected and will cost more.

Online, they quoted me at $250-$300, in person they said it would cost $1200. How is a 400% increase even possible!

Also note, I sent pictures of the material when booking my appointment. I also described clearly in words that it’s framing, drywall and tile.

Obviously, I said no thank you.

The low quote is probably to get you in, then they ask for more.

I would not recommend this company.

DW in North York
DW in North York

Junk removal

LOOK NO FURTHER ... you definitely can not beat this company!!! Extremely friendly, thorough, and fast. Book online one day, everything gone the next. Great price - 60% lower than another highly rated competitor. Thanks to David and Michael. Will definitely book them again if I need to!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We highly appreciate your feedback and time! It was our pleasure to work for you! Hope to have more business with you! Best wishes from Junk Works team!

Thank you!

Terry L in Toronto
Terry L in Toronto

disposal of 3 old wooden porch pillars

I had 3 wooden porch pillars I wanted taken away. After using Homestars to request quotes from 2 junk disposal companies I was prompted by Homestars to use their automated feature to send my request for quotes to similar businesses (I didn't have to choose them individually) and it worked very well. I received 4 quotes and this company was the most competitive. They came at the agreed upon time and their staff were friendly and professional. I am happy to recommend them.

Thank you Terry for your feedback and a good rate! We are trying our best to reach out to our clients as soon as possible and provide the most competitive price and service! We are always happy to hear from our customers back! We appreciate your time writing this review! It was definitely our pleasure to work for you!

Edwin Warren  in Toronto
Edwin Warren in Toronto

Junk Removal

I contacted Junk Works to remove an old couch and a bunch of old things I had laying around the house. They were fast and reliable, I would definetly contact them again.

Thank you Edwin for your feedback! We are always happy to hear from our customers! Hope to work with you again! All the best!

Junk Works team

Tony
Tony

Concrete Removal

did some slab work at my parents place and need it hauled away. Was recommended to them from a friend. Excellent service and very quick. Very good pricing. Would use them again.

Thank you Tony for your review! We appreciate your time and business! We hope to work with you again! Thank you for choosing Junk Works and sharing your feedback here!

Junk Works team

joannef
joannef

Junk Temoval

They removed a heavy treadmill from my condo. Great father and son team. When I offered extra money as they were well below their competitors and it was a hard job, they refused. Treated my home like it was theirs. Great service, lovely people!!!

Thank you for your kind review! We value your opinion and always try to make our customers happy with out service. We are glad you liked our work. Thank you again and all the best from Junk Works team!

dway59
dway59

Backyard junk, wood cabinet, old BBQ, old garden table

David called ahead to let me know he was coming. He worked proficiently & fast by himself. He was very helpful in moving a
few things around that were heavy in the garden for me to lift.
Would recommend this company
to friends & family.
Mrs D Way

Thank you for your time and positive review! We appreciate your opinion a lot!

Ana from Brampton
Ana from Brampton

Removing junk

This company is extremely easy to work with. I initially contacted them to get a quote to remove some construction debris and an old cut up hot tub from my yard. I was originally going to use another company to haul everything away, but that company never came on the scheduled day. I should have gone with Junk Works from the beginning; lesson learned! I contacted them on a Thursday to see when the soonest they could come out was... sure enough, they were there early Friday morning. The guys took a look at the pile gave me a very fair price. They worked with my budget which I really appreciated! The price was so fair, I felt the least I could do was pitch in and help out. So, over the next hour, the 3 of us removed the pile and put it into their huge box truck. The guys are so down to earth, laid back, and easy to talk to that it was almost fun (how fun can physical labour really be?) The guys really appreciated my business and provided great customer service, which isn't always the case with businesses today. They made me feel like I was their most important customer that day. If you are looking for a junk hauling company, stop looking through the reviews and call Brian immediately, you'll be glad you did!

Thank you Ana for your feedback! We are glad to hear from customers like you and value your opinion. We wish you all the best and hope to work for you again!

Junk Works team.

mandy.tsang
mandy.tsang
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

None so far, just wanted to clean out left overs from the seller of our house.

Taking out construction junks from building of our custom home from previous seller...concrete blocks and tikes

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your time writing this review! It was our pleasure to work for you! Thank you for choosing Junk Works.

More about Junk Works North Toronto

Junk Works Toronto North is making the world greener! We re-use, recycle or donate up to 80% of the items we pick up. Our team of professionals will do all of the work for you, just point your finger and we'll make it disappear. Our prices include everything i. e. ...