Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Kmckmc
Kmckmc

Home Inspection

Very friendly and detailed, and takes time to explain everything he found. Extremely satisfied with his work. Thank you!

marcelaconst
marcelaconst

Home inspection

Tom did a home inspection for my new house, it was a pleasure to deal with him from the first phone call. Super patient, soothing voice, explained all the steps. At the home inspection he walked me through the entire process and gave valuable advice. Very pleased with the service.

Kyom
Kyom

Home inspection

Tom made himself available in a very short notice as we urgently needed the inspection to make a decision to buy the house. He went into every small details of the property and provided good live advice.
On the same day we had to put an informed offer and he was able to provide the report right on time for that, with lots of photos, observations, advice.
All in all an great experience!!!

Jacklyn
Jacklyn

Home inspection

I had purchased a property and I was going on vacation so I needed a home inspection done the very next day. Tom replied to me first thing in the morning and accommodated my needs. I went with the basic home inspection. Tom had explained the whole process to me from start to finish. He did a very thorough inspection and provided me with a very detailed report. I was extremely happy with the service I received, great customer service. I will definitely use him again in the future. I highly recommend Tom.

Jerry &.
Jerry &.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Home Inspection

Clearview Home & Property Inspections came highly recommended to us by our realtor. Our inspector was professional, knowledgeable, punctual and courteous. He conducted a thorough inspection of our home and would share his observations and assessments. He took his time educating us as first-time home buyers and addressed all of our questions and concerns, which gave us confidence and peace of mind. Based on our experience, we highly recommend Clearview Home & Property Inspections.

Tony
Tony

Home inspection

Tom was very helpful and thorough! He provided lots of feedback on our home. We would definitely recommend him to our friends and family. He helped make our experience a good one!

snigdha in Toronto
snigdha in Toronto

Home Inspection

Tom did a wonderful job on our home inspection, we were very impressed and completely satisfied with the inspection process of our first property. Tom was very professional, polite, knowledgeable and showed up before scheduled time. He went through the home meticulously and explained many things to us which we were not aware of. The inspection was for around 2 hours and by the end of the inspection we knew the true condition of the house and the items that needed attention. We are very grateful for Tom's work and would definitely recommend his services. Great job Tom! Thanks so much.

Customer D.
Customer D.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Home inspection

The service was great. Tom was very responsive, showed up on time, and was very thorough during the inspection. He explained everything that he was going to do and why. The price was also reasonable. He will be my go-to inspector from now!!

Jamher in Oakville
Jamher in Oakville

Home inspection

Tom is a dedicated and savvy professional. He went through every detail of the house with us and left no stone unturned. I highly recommend his services to anyone who needs a well done home inspection.

RITA m in Toronto
RITA m in Toronto

Highly recommended

Tom was great, he was very prompt , friendly and did a great job with the inspection of our home. He went through the house with us and explained everything that he saw. I would highly recommend Clearview.

More about Clearview Home & Property Inspections

2018 Consumer Choice Award Winner for GTA in the Building Inspection Category !!

Winner of Multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice Award and BEST OF award in the Home Inspection category.

ClearView Home and Property Inspections has a proven track record for helping home buyers to make informed buying decisions. Winner of multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice award and BEST OF award in the Toronto Home Inspection category. The experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made ClearView the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give ClearView a call and judge for yourself.