HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Markham  >  Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

leighrunk
leighrunk
1 review , ON

Home Inspection

Tom provided a home inspection for us recently and did a great job making us feel comfortable as first time home buyers. Felt he was very thorough and took the time to explain what he was doing and provided a very detailed report on the same day which aided in our decision on the purchase. Wouldn't hesitate to use Toms services again in the future!

irfan.laone
irfan.laone

Extended Home Inspection

The Inspector,, Thomas Rando, undertook the home inspection in a very professional, systematic and thorough manner.

Matthew
Matthew

Home Inspection

Tom from Clearview provided my wife and I with an A++ home inspection on our first home purchase. We felt extremely comfortable working with Tom as he took the time to walk us through every step of the way. I would highly recommend using Tom from Clearview for your next home inspection.

shalanebhally
shalanebhally
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

The inspection was very smooth due to a very knowledgeable and thorough inspector, Tom. He was able to answer all of our questions and was open to
phone calls even after he had left. We were able to figure out if the issues in the home were worth the work due to the information that Tom provided. Don't hesitate
to call Clearview for your next home inspection!

Justjamb
Justjamb
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Air quality test

Tom arrived on time, visually inspected the house, and then tested the air quality for mold. The lab results came back within two days, and we had a conversation about the results. When contacted by a city inspector, he went above and beyond by sending the city a official document regarding the results of the testing.

Hi James, Thank you very much for your fantastic words about your service. We strive to be the best home inspectors in Toronto, We are thrilled with the work that Tom did with you and we are equally pleased that you gave us such a sound endorsement. Thanks very much.

Yosa
Yosa

Home inspection

I used Tom's services for inspection of a house I have agreed to purchase. As a first time homeowner, my knowledge was very limited and I needed to probe much more than people with some experience owning properties. Tom was highly professional and meticulous with the inspection process and highlighted a number of important issues that may have gone unnoticed. He patiently dealt with my many questions and explained things in detail. He pointed out many minor issues but also highlighted solutions to all of them. Overall he gave the house a double thumbs up and for the quality of his work I would have no hesitation in giving him a double thumbs up!

Hi Muhammad, It was a real pleasure meeting all of you and am thrilled that you found the inspection process helpful.. Thanks so much for posting a terrific review on HomeStars! We really appreciated your input and your support. This is a great way of letting people know that we provided you with excellent service. If at anytime you need any information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Lucy
Lucy

New development 1 year inspection

I’m really happy with the service that Clearview provided me. He found things that I didn’t even noticed and the process was painless. Not only Tom pointed out default items but also explained things for me. So someone like me don’t know nothing about the structure or technic issues, it will be so worth it to have the service if you want to make sure things are good around your house.

Hi Lucy, thank you very much for this great review. We sincerely appreciate you taking to time to provide a comment about our service. As always, contact us anytime should you have any questions in the future.

Vic
Vic

Home Inspection

Tom was thorough, detailed and very knowledgeable. He is an absolute professional and takes pride in his work. I would definitely use his services again.

Hi Vic, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very happy that you were satisfied with the inspection process. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime if you have any further questions

nicolegrant34
nicolegrant34
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspection

Tom did an excellent job with our home inspection. He was able to come out the next day after we put an offer in on a house. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He took the time to explain everything in terms that we could understand and he walked us through the whole process. I appreciated Tom’s professionalism and kindness. It was very easy to establish a rapport with him. I would definitely recommend Clearview and Tom to anyone looking to do a thorough home inspection at a very reasonable cost.

Hi Nicole, Thank you for the great review. It is always appreciated. We approach every inspection as a informative learning session for our clients. We are glad you were happy with the service and help spread the word about our good work. Thanks again

aobuchowska
aobuchowska

Home Inspection

Tom did a very thorough home inspection. He pointed out multiple issues with the house and which problems require immediate attention as well as approximate costs of the work required. I am very satisfied with his service. Work included standard inspection as well as thermal imaging and a mold test.

Hi Agnes, Thanks so much for your review. We are so glad that our inspection was able to provide you some valuable information. Contact us anytime should you have any questions. We hope to work with you again in the future.

More about Clearview Home & Property Inspections

2018 Consumer Choice Award Winner for GTA in the Building Inspection Category !!

Winner of Multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice Award and BEST OF award in the Home Inspection category.

ClearView Home and Property Inspections has a proven track record for helping home buyers to make informed buying decisions. Winner of multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice award and BEST OF award in the Toronto Home Inspection category. The experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made ClearView the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give ClearView a call and judge for yourself.