HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Mississauga  >  Derek's Tree Service INC

Reviews for Derek's Tree Service INC

Ed Gray from Brampton
Ed Gray from Brampton

Tree Removal

Today Jamie & his colleague came to remove 3 trees in our yard.

From the first call to the completion of service, it has been the type of experience you hope for with any service oriented company.

Jamie was polite & friendly. He was fast in his responses and we didnt have to wait long for the actual work to be done. Even more, the service itself was ideal. He was onsite at the approximate time he had communicated, did a thorough job and they cleaned up after themselves.

Literally the only downside is the fact their service is limited to tree services. Jamie is a role model for how service industries should operate. No false expectations or deception, reliable, affordable, quality service and simply a winning attitude. Keep it up Jamie & team, it may be a single job but is sincerely appreciated.

Thank you Ed for the great review, Jamie is a great guy and a very hard worker. His colleague was Derek's son Austin, also a hard worker ;). Glad you were pleased, hope to work for you again.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Removed huge spruce in 30 minutes - fast and clean!

Very efficient service from Derek and team! We had a large spruce 3 times the height of our house, and it was removed within 30 minutes.

They were careful to protect both our roof and the neighbour's house and garden, both of which were under the canopy of the spruce.

We compared a few different tree services before signing on, and Derek's was fast to respond, very reasonably priced, and pleasant to interact with.

We recommend them to anyone who needs a trim, reduction, or full removal.

Thanks Bill for the great review. I appreciate it. Derek

Doreen  in Mississauga
Doreen in Mississauga

Tree Removal

Derek and his team arrived on time and professionally and efficiently removed a tree from my back garden. Derek and his team were all very pleasant and easy to work with. I highly recommend Derek's Tree service.

Thank you Doreen for taking the time to write the review, I appreciate it. Derek

Michael Ehling in Toronto
Michael Ehling in Toronto

Friendly, safe, honest, and quick.

Peter and his crew made short work of taking down the "stick." We had what amounted to an 8-metre high stump: a Norway maple had been killed in storm years ago. All that was left was a bare trunk, It was in a tight spot behind our garage and up against our neighbours' high retaining wall. It was almost exactly 30 minutes from the knock on the door to waving goodbye as they pulled away. Peter is an experienced tree man. He and his crew work safely and are friendly.

Thank you for the review. Derek

Rachel and JC in Mississauga
Rachel and JC in Mississauga
3 reviews , ON

Tree Removal -front of house

We had 3 medium trees blocking the front porch of our new house. The trees were down in less than an hour and the stumps dug up. Very thorough job.

Thank you for the review, I appreciate it. Derek

DoudouDad in Mississauga
DoudouDad in Mississauga

Large Tree pruning, tree and stump removal

Derek and his crew came on time. They were very efficient and well organized. The job was done very quick. The crew did good clean up after they finished. I would recommend Derek for tree services.

Thanks for the review I appreciate it. Derek

Dom Randall in Mississauga
Dom Randall in Mississauga

Tree removal

A big thanks to Derek and crew. I picked Derek off of HomeStars based on his strong reviews. Derek was very personable when he came to provide a quote. He was flexible with timing and payment for the job. His prices are fair and his crew worked well together for a quick and efficient tree removal. I will use Derek again and I would recommend his services to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks for the review Dom! It was great working for you. Derek

Andy in Mississauga
Andy in Mississauga

Big tree needed big haircut

Derek and his team took care of the big tree that required a serious grooming and de-limbing. Major branches encroaching on the neighbours fence and room were removed.
Great job on the tree and a great job on the clean up as well.
I would refer Derek’s services to everyone.

Thanks for the review Andy. I appreciate it. Derek

Keum in Mississauga
Keum in Mississauga

Tree services

Derek and his crew arrived at the stated time. Worked quickly and did the job right. His prices are reasonable and you will not be disappointed. He was recommended from a family member and I would recommend his services to anyone else!

Thank you for the review, I appreciate it. Derek

More about Derek's Tree Service INC

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedges and Planting. Streetsville Tree Service.
Over 20 years exp. Thanks to everyone for making us Best in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015, 2017 and 2018! Servicing Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough.
Best way to reach us is to call us! 905-824-3017