Derek's Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Derek's Tree Service Inc

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Great work, Great Service, Great Personality

I found Derek on Homestars and called because of the good reviews. I know how important it is for consumers to hear what others are saying especially when you don't have a contact or referral for the services you are looking for. This is why I wanted to share mine.
If you need a tree removed, call Derek, you won't be disappointed with price, execution or the level of service. This was my expereince.
Thanks Derek for the getting the job, and well.

Thanks Terry I appreciate you writing a review for us. Great working for you. Derek

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Derek's Tree Service

Derek's Tree Service has always gone above and beyond my expectations. They provide expert services, are competitively priced and extremely efficient. The team at Derek's are very quick and thorough. The debris is always removed quickly and completely and my trees are thriving.

Thank you for the great review. Derek

Jonathan L
Jonathan L

Tree Removal/Shrub Removal/Tree Pruning

I've just had Derek's team do work on my property for the fourth time in 10 years. The experience is the same every single time - Derek quotes on the job at a time that works for me, not him. His pricing is fair. His crew shows up on time, does exactly what I've asked them to do, and leaves the job site clean. I couldn't be happier and will continue to use him and recommend him without hesitation.

Thanks again Jonathan for the review. Always great working for you. Derek

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing Job!

Thank you so much Derek, for doing such an amazing job! So fast and professional. Clean and courteous. Nothing was damaged. Everyone was safe. Your price was more than fair. You guys are truly a breed apart. We’ll always recommend you, if anyone should ask. Thanks again!

Thanks for the review! Derek

Terri in Mississauga
Terri in Mississauga

Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

Derek and his team have done 3/4 jobs for us. Each time fast, efficient, safe and left the area clean.

Pricing is great too!

We highly recommend Derek and will continue to use them for any future tree trimming/removal.

Thanks Terri I appreciate the review. Great working for you again. Derek

czadras in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
czadras in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Two tree removed

I had two big trees to be removed, they covered too much of the sun. One was really big (elm) and I wasn't sure if it can be done. But Derek and his crew has done great job, quickly.

Thanks for the review. I appreciate it. Derek

Lindsey in Mississauga
Lindsey in Mississauga

Tree pruning

Very impressed. Came on time both for quote and for job. Very professional and friendly. No disruption at all. Cleanup was great. Price was good. No hesitation in recommendjng Derek and his crew. Will certainly call again when needed.

Thanks for the review Lindsey I appreciate it. Derek

Jeff in Mississauga
Jeff in Mississauga

Derek's Tree Service is the RIGHT pick

I had several quotes to remove a Poplar tree in my backyard. I had almost settled on another independent operator but when he cam back to re-quote (2 months had passed) suddenly the price increased by almost $1000. I found Derek's Tree Service and am I ever glad I did. He showed up on time, with a full staff and had the tree down and cleaned up in less than 2 hours. (BTW it was almost 100ft tall) He price was by far the best of all quotes and the work was completed perfectly by quite a skilled tree climber! Great job!

Thanks Jeff I appreciate the awesome review. Great working for you. Derek

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Tree Removal and Tree Planting

I had a tree planted (Bur Oak) in my backyard last year (2017) which wasn't doing very well, so I was looking to replace it. The company that planted it was giving me the runaround about replacing it. I contacted Derek mid-week, he came to my house that weekend, and then came back with his team the following weekend to get the job done - removing a newly planted Bur Oak and replacing it with an Autumn Blaze Maple. So far so good with the new tree. Derek was a pleasure to deal with. I won't hesitate to use him and his team in the future.

Thank you for the review John, I appreciate it. Derek

susan.dallhoff in Oakville
susan.dallhoff in Oakville

Removed tree and trimmed back others

Derrick sent out Bob and Justin to take down a large diseased Emerald Ash tree in my backyard and thin out the two remaining trees. They removed not only the tree, but ground out the base so that something else can be planted in the same spot. Both were extremely professional, removing everything in the way and taking every care not to damage nearby plants and shrubs. Not only did they do the job quickly, but they cleaned up everything and left the property as neat as they found it. Very respectful of both me and my property. Even worked around my dog. Would highly recommend them! Sue

Thank you for the review Sue. I appreciate it. Derek

More about Derek's Tree Service Inc

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedges and Planting. Streetsville Tree Service.
Over 20 years exp. Thanks to everyone for making us Best in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015, 2017 and 2018! Servicing Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough.
Best way to reach us is to call us! 905-824-3017