HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Mississauga  >  Derek's Tree Service INC

Reviews for Derek's Tree Service INC

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Tree Removal and Tree Planting

I had a tree planted (Bur Oak) in my backyard last year (2017) which wasn't doing very well, so I was looking to replace it. The company that planted it was giving me the runaround about replacing it. I contacted Derek mid-week, he came to my house that weekend, and then came back with his team the following weekend to get the job done - removing a newly planted Bur Oak and replacing it with an Autumn Blaze Maple. So far so good with the new tree. Derek was a pleasure to deal with. I won't hesitate to use him and his team in the future.

Thank you for the review John, I appreciate it. Derek

susan.dallhoff in Oakville
susan.dallhoff in Oakville

Removed tree and trimmed back others

Derrick sent out Bob and Justin to take down a large diseased Emerald Ash tree in my backyard and thin out the two remaining trees. They removed not only the tree, but ground out the base so that something else can be planted in the same spot. Both were extremely professional, removing everything in the way and taking every care not to damage nearby plants and shrubs. Not only did they do the job quickly, but they cleaned up everything and left the property as neat as they found it. Very respectful of both me and my property. Even worked around my dog. Would highly recommend them! Sue

Thank you for the review Sue. I appreciate it. Derek

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

Catalpee Tree Pruning & Shrub Removal

Bob, Derek and Diana were great to work with from start to finish. They were professional and offered courteous service. Derek's tree was one of the first tree trimming services to reply to my inquiry (via e-mail) and within the same day Bob has called me a few times, left a voicemail and then texted me in the morning! Lol.

Bob's top notch service was much appreciated. He showed up on a rainy Friday (with his one year old in the car) just so he could provide an estimate on our catalpa trees! Of course, his pricing was much lower than the other competitors but it was his dedication to showing up that day to give me a quote despite all the circumstances that really sold me on his work ethic. As well, the company has all positive reviews so I knew I was in good hands.

After the original quote I was able to text (very convenient) both Bob and Derek and they were able to answer all of my questions. Because Bob's quote was so competitive, we decided to ask him how much it would be to remove some shrubs from the front and trim our maple in the back as well. Bob came over the next day and provided a quote, again taking into account our limited budget:)

On the day off, he and his team arrived to our property right on time and did the work accurately and efficiently with absolutely no mess leftover! My wife and I were extremely pleased with the work and we would not hesitate to use Derek's Tree Service (with Bob at the helm) in the future. Especially since our Catalpa's will need another pruning in 2 years.

Vijay

P.S. Sorry for the fall in the garage Bob! You are a trooper!

Thanks for the great review Vijay. I appreciate it. Derek.

Manraj in Mississauga
Manraj in Mississauga

Tree & Shrub Removal

Amazing work completed by Derek and the crew. Extremely professional and efficient. Two large trees removed, three trees pruned and tedious vine removed from the house. All done in a matter of hours and it was like they were never even here, that's how clean a job it was. So happy we went ahead with Derek's team. No doubt who I would call for any future work. Thanks again guys!

Thanks so much for the review, I appreciate it. Derek

Ed Gray from Brampton
Ed Gray from Brampton

Tree Removal

Today Jamie & his colleague came to remove 3 trees in our yard.

From the first call to the completion of service, it has been the type of experience you hope for with any service oriented company.

Jamie was polite & friendly. He was fast in his responses and we didnt have to wait long for the actual work to be done. Even more, the service itself was ideal. He was onsite at the approximate time he had communicated, did a thorough job and they cleaned up after themselves.

Literally the only downside is the fact their service is limited to tree services. Jamie is a role model for how service industries should operate. No false expectations or deception, reliable, affordable, quality service and simply a winning attitude. Keep it up Jamie & team, it may be a single job but is sincerely appreciated.

Thank you Ed for the great review, Jamie is a great guy and a very hard worker. His colleague was Derek's son Austin, also a hard worker ;). Glad you were pleased, hope to work for you again.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Removed huge spruce in 30 minutes - fast and clean!

Very efficient service from Derek and team! We had a large spruce 3 times the height of our house, and it was removed within 30 minutes.

They were careful to protect both our roof and the neighbour's house and garden, both of which were under the canopy of the spruce.

We compared a few different tree services before signing on, and Derek's was fast to respond, very reasonably priced, and pleasant to interact with.

We recommend them to anyone who needs a trim, reduction, or full removal.

Thanks Bill for the great review. I appreciate it. Derek

Doreen  in Mississauga
Doreen in Mississauga

Tree Removal

Derek and his team arrived on time and professionally and efficiently removed a tree from my back garden. Derek and his team were all very pleasant and easy to work with. I highly recommend Derek's Tree service.

Thank you Doreen for taking the time to write the review, I appreciate it. Derek

Michael Ehling in Toronto
Michael Ehling in Toronto

Friendly, safe, honest, and quick.

Peter and his crew made short work of taking down the "stick." We had what amounted to an 8-metre high stump: a Norway maple had been killed in storm years ago. All that was left was a bare trunk, It was in a tight spot behind our garage and up against our neighbours' high retaining wall. It was almost exactly 30 minutes from the knock on the door to waving goodbye as they pulled away. Peter is an experienced tree man. He and his crew work safely and are friendly.

Thank you for the review. Derek

Rachel and JC in Mississauga
Rachel and JC in Mississauga
3 reviews , ON

Tree Removal -front of house

We had 3 medium trees blocking the front porch of our new house. The trees were down in less than an hour and the stumps dug up. Very thorough job.

Thank you for the review, I appreciate it. Derek

DoudouDad in Mississauga
DoudouDad in Mississauga

Large Tree pruning, tree and stump removal

Derek and his crew came on time. They were very efficient and well organized. The job was done very quick. The crew did good clean up after they finished. I would recommend Derek for tree services.

Thanks for the review I appreciate it. Derek

More about Derek's Tree Service INC

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedges and Planting. Streetsville Tree Service.
Over 20 years exp. Thanks to everyone for making us Best in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015, 2017 and 2018! Servicing Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough.
Best way to reach us is to call us! 905-824-3017