Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

maachi in scarborough
maachi in scarborough

Front Door Lock Fixed Quickly

Could not turn the front door lock with my key so started looking for a locksmith and found this company with good ratings. Dimitri arrived ahead of schedule, explained the problem and quickly fixed it. He was honest, friendly and the price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend him without hesitation. If you do want any surprises or headaches then look no further.
Thank you Dimitri.

Thank you so much Maachi for the great review. I really appreciate your business

sheila g in Toronto
sheila g in Toronto

Re key of locks

Great experience! I contacted in the afernoon and Dimitri responded very early the next morning. By that afternoon , I had a new lock, four new keys and Dimitri was great! I chose Locksmith care because of the great reviews on Homestars and they lived up to their great reputation! Best service and price for sure! Thanks Dimitri!

Thank you for the review !

chris
chris

Fix lock on door

Dimitri fixed the lock on a door in a quick efficient and friendly manner even though it was an older lock and door. He offered suggestions on what needs to be done at a later time.

Thank you so much Chris for your review.

ms. b.
ms. b.

Front door lock replaced.

Fast, efficient and good workmanship. Great customer service! Would use them again. Responded in 15 mins.

Good service

I am very happy with the quality of service that I received from Locksmith Care. I had to replace 3 lock sets complete with door knobs/ handle. Dimitri recommended the type of locks I needed and I am very happy with his recommendations. He sent Rado to install the new locks and he did an excellent job. Everything was neat and the doors look beautiful. I found Dimitri and Rado to be very pleasant to deal with. Polite, professional and prompt service at Locksmith Care.

Thank you so much for that wonderful review and your business. Glad you liked our service. We will be happy to help you again if you need a locksmith service done in the future.

JB in Richmond hill
JB in Richmond hill

Replacement of Locks and Service Call

Locksmith Care
416-828-2596
72 Gamble Ave
Toronto
M4K

Two years ago, we had all our locks replaced by Dimitri with Schlage non-reproducible keys. We had just moved in and were undergoing major renovations. Dimitri was friendly and respectful whenever I dealt with him. He provided excellent service and fair cost, and in the end, we were very satisfied. We just never got around to writing a review as things got so hectic back then. Fast forward to today...we were having difficulty with the front entrance lock and Dimitri was accommodating by quickly coming to our home and fixing the issue promptly. Once again, offering a high level of service. We would not hesitate to refer Dimitri's service to all our friends and family.

Thank you so much JB for the great review. I will be happy to help you out when you need a locksmith again.

Carly in Toronto
Carly in Toronto

Deadbolt change & re-cut keys

Great service! From the service inquiry (Yanick) to the service, they were on time, polite and professional. Amit came down to change our deadbolt within 20 min. Because he had some time, he offered to change the garage door lock for free! (We bought the lock and wanted to do it ourselves to save some $$ and he noticed it). What an amazing customer service! We will call them again next time! thank you :)

Hi Carly, Thank you for your review but I think we didn't provide locksmith service for you.

handy in Cooksville
handy in Cooksville

Rekeying locks and installing dead bolts

Thank you HomeStars for a great service.
My service request yesterday brought an immediate response, with a clear quote.
The job was done today, early in the morning, very conveniently.
Rado arrived promptly, and was polite, courteous and knowledgable.
He did a very professional job, and was careful to lay a drop cloth down to catch debris from the necessary drilling.
It was a pleasure to do business with this company.
I will certainly recommend Locksmith Care to my family and friends.

Thank you for the good words !
We always do our best to leave the customers satisfied and happy with the services we provide.

Cherie in Toronto
Cherie in Toronto

Lock change

Dmitri is very professional and friendly. He was able to come to our home with very little notice, and the price was very reasonable. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

Thank you for the review !

Jan Toronto Queen/Carlaw
Jan Toronto Queen/Carlaw

Installed New front door lock, replaced grip set

Our front door lock was broken, I researched Homestars for a lock smith, I found 3 different companies on Homestars, next I checked these companies’ names with Better Business Bureau, results some had complaints, while Locksmith Care Inc. had no complaints and in good standing with BBB.
I selected Locksmith Care. I’m very glad I did. This service call was done in April 2018. The service rep was Rado, he was very knowledgeable, very professional. When he was here, he also replaced the grip set for us, as well as installed a new lock and made additional keys for us.
I would highly recommend Locksmith Care.

Thank you so much Jan for that wonderful review.

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto and Greater Toronto Area. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto and Greater Toronto Area. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more