Locksmith Care

72 Gamble Ave Toronto ON M4K2H1

Reviews for Locksmith Care

DW in North York
DW in North York

No wonder Locksmith Care has a 98% star rating!

I always check out HomeStars when hiring a new company. They did not disappoint!

LOCKSMITH CARE is exactly as the hundreds of reviews state ... they respond immediately, come quickly, and are efficient, courteous, and thorough.

Rado was a delight - on time, did not rush, and answered my many questions.

You can not go wrong with Locksmith Care. I am very pleased!

Thank you so much for that wonderful review

Private User reviews , ON

Rekeying a lock

I would highly recommend Locksmith Care. Recently I needed to have a lock re-keyed. Dimitar was highly professional, reasonably priced and was able to come to provide service the same day.

E & C Samalea
E & C Samalea

Great Service!

Police advised us to have our door lock changed after my purse and keys were taken. I called Locksmith Care Inc. and they arrived in under 30 minutes, even sooner than they said they would arrive. They did a wonderful and neat job. Very pleased.

Thank you so much for that wonderful review.

Locked out of apartment

Early Saturday, Nov 10th, 2018 I locked myself out of the apartment. Dimitri returned my call when all other locksmiths in Toronto did not. He was prompt, professional, efficient, kind and helpful. Although I hope to not be locked out of my apartment again, I would use Locksmith Care if needed. I will also recommend Dimitri's service to anyone needing a similar service. Thank you, Dimitri!

Thank you so much for your review.

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Locksmith

My outdoor lock came right off my door. I called Dimitri and he was there in 20 minutes and replaced the deadbolt with a new, much better one. Excellent service, and very professional! The cost included the new deadbolt. I was very happy with the excellent service!!

Thank you so much Christine for your review.

Re-Key

Dimitri was on time, professional, courteous, quick, and best of all - gave me an amazing price for what I asked and in the timeline I needed it done by.

He's the only locksmith who didn't try to upcharge me on cylinders - anyone else who gave me a quote included that!

Would recommend his services to anyone, and will be using this company in the future... He even cut me extra keys on site!

Thank you very much for your time and that wonderful review

lizbroden in CONCORD
lizbroden in CONCORD

Front door lock was broken....

I was unable to open my front door because my very old lock broke. I called Locksmith Care because of the excellent reviews they received on HomeStars. The appointment was for 8am but he arrived 10 minutes ahead of time. Dimitar fixed the lock perfectly, no fuss, no muss and even made me a brand new key. He worked quickly and effortlessly and the whole job took about half an hour. All this at a very reasonable cost.
If you are having a lock problem, I highly recommend you give Dimitar a call.

Thank you so much for that wonderful review.

Nigel Skinner in Toronto
Nigel Skinner in Toronto

Replace front door locks

I had a call from Locksmith Care within 24 hours of posting my request through Homestars. Domitar was as the house within the hour following our phone conversation. He walked me through the options and made recommendations - when asked,
He was done within an hour. Quick and good work. Excellent thank you!
I thoroughly recommend Locksmith Care to others.

Julia
Julia

Rekey locks

I am very impressed with how professional, prompt and thorough Dimitri was in rekeying a number of locks at my new house. He was on time, efficient and the cost was exactly as quoted. I would highly recommend him and definitely contact him again if I need a locksmith.

Thank you so much Julia for your review. We try our best to provide an accurate quotes for our customers. Glad you are happy with the service

Sacha
Sacha
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Installation of Three Deadbolts and Rekeying the Whole House

Excellent service! Convenient to arrange appointment time and date via e-mail and discuss specifics electronically. On time arrival. During the walk-through for the project around the house, he provided excellent suggestions regarding lock standards and upgrading security aspects of door/window locks around the home. Neat, tidy, efficient work and excellent value! Overall, outstanding quality and work, effortless booking, and a great relief when you consider how stressful moving can be!

Thank you very much Sacha for your review. I wish you all the best with your new house

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto and Greater Toronto Area. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto and Greater Toronto Area. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more