Locksmith Care

72 Gamble Ave Toronto ON M4K2H1
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Toronto  >  Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Lock rekeying

We needed to get our lock rekeyed and have some spare keys cut and Locksmith Care did an excellent job. Great communication, great work, and very friendly and prompt service!

Thank you for the review !

carol m from Toronto
carol m from Toronto

Hardware/Lock replaced

Our lock and door hardware has seized and we were unable to open the door. We were able to book a next day appointment (for a Saturday, which was great) and they arrived promptly, diagnosed the problem and replaced everything we needed with really nice, good quality hardware. It was done quickly and very well. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Carol So much for that wonderful review

Sara
Sara

Reasonably priced, reliable, easy to work with.

My experience with Locksmith Care changing two locks was fantastic. I booked through Dimitar who gave me a quote based on pictures I sent him. He was able to fit me in within a few days, fitting my schedule nicely. Rado was the locksmith who attended and he was friendly, really helpful, and was quick. He was patient and showed me the options for the new locks, letting me take my time to choose. He explained every step of the process and made sure I was able to use the locks properly and understood why they were installed the way they were. There was no upselling and everything matched the quote (I did opt for a different lock than the original quote so there was an extra charge but it was my decision and very transparent). My biggest criteria in picking a locksmith was trust and Rado was very reassuring. He even checked out another lock I was experiencing difficulty with and while there wasn't anything he could do given how it was manufactured, he gave me tips on how to use it more effectively. I'd definitely use them again.

Thank you so much for your review Sara. We will be happy to help you out again if you need locksmith service again. Thank you for your business.

fast, friendly

We just moved into our new home and the previous owners had misplaced one of the keys, (and I tried to rekey a door myself and messed it up!), so we needed a locksmith right away. I emailed several places for a quote, and Locksmith Care had the fastest, most courteous response, and was able to come the next day. Dimitar arrived 15 minutes early and it only took him 30 minutes to do all of the work. He was pleasant with me and my dog, and made sure I was satisfied with the work. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your review.Glad you are happy with our locksmith service.

Cathy in North York
Cathy in North York

Locksmith service

I am very happy with Locksmith Care’s service on December 14th, 2017. Rode were punctual, courteous and knowledgeable for a reasonable service price. On 12/16th, I had two more door locks to be changed. Dimitar came on a shot noticed, he was professional, friendly, honest and very knowledgeable. He changed/rekeyed the locks without extra charge. I would like to thank Dimitar and would certainly recommend Locksmith Care to others.

Thank you Cathy so much for that wonderful review and your business.

ernie in Toronto
ernie in Toronto

re-key locks

Just wanted to thank Rado for such a great job! He showed up on time re keyed the lock and went way beyond what I asked him to do at no extra charge. I would highly recommend Rado if you ever have issues with your home locks. He's my lock man!

Ernie

Thank you Ernie for that wonderful review. And yes I'm proud to have a such a good mamber of my team

Fix Broken Door Lock

They were great. He came at the time he said he would. He was a nice guy with good workmanship skills (tidy, careful, etc.). He quickly replaced the broken lock with a higher quality one at a price we thought was reasonable.

I'd definitely use them again - I have already recommended them to a friend.

Thank you so much for that wonderful review and your recommendation.

Locksmith

Rado was the locksmith I dealt with. He provided excellent service, he was quick and efficient and he answered all of my questions. He was also a very congenial guy.

Thank you for the review !

Shayla in East York
Shayla in East York

Two residential combination locks

I had someone from Locksmith Care come out to install two combination locks on my house this morning. The locksmith arrived punctually and completed the work well and in good timing. He even fixed a piece of weatherstripping on one door that had come loose. We're very happy with the service and will recommend Locksmith Care to friends.

Thank you Shayla for your review. I'm glad you liked our locksmith service.

Rick Hay in Scarborough
Rick Hay in Scarborough

Entry Door Lock Removal and Hardware Replacement

The entry door latch was not responding to the handle and I couldn't open the door. Dimitar arrived in a timely fashion and solved the problem efficiently. And, a big deal for me, the price was right.

Thank you so much Rick for your review!

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto and Greater Toronto Area. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto and Greater Toronto Area. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more