Locksmith Care

Nicole in East york
Nicole in East york
9 reviews East York, ON

Changed keypad on door

We called Locksmith Care and spoke to Dimitri regarding changing the keypad on our door that was malfunctioning. He answered the phone right away and gave us great advice. He was very honest and accomomodating, which we greatly appreciated. When Dimitri came for the service call he was on time, very polite and friendly, and did the job quickly. We will be using his services again in the future and highly recommend him to others.

Thank you very much Nicole for your review.

hanwong from Toronto
hanwong from Toronto

Dead Deadbolt

Dimitar is a total professional. From response time to my query, to arriving early for the job and going the extra mile to re secure part of the door lock that wasn't the job. My deadbolt could not lock from the inside, so he replaced it within a half hour. I will recommend Dimitar and co.

Thank you very much for your review. I will be more then happy to help you again if you need locksmith service again.

LDF in Mississauga
LDF in Mississauga

Replace cylinder in home lock

Excellent, efficient work done by Dimitri. We had a broken cylinder in our front door lock, Dimitri contacted me and came same day. He was able to complete this job quickly and we couldn’t be happier with the service.

Thank you very much LDF for that wonderful review.

Lidia in Toronto
Lidia in Toronto

Lock replacement

Our deadbolt lock needed to be replaced. Dimitar was responsive to all communication, arrived promptly, worked quickly and was reasonably priced. It's not easy to find reliable services, and this experience was a relief. I would recommend Locksmith Care without hesitation.

Thank you very much Lidia for your review.

Fedra in Toronto
Fedra in Toronto

Change front door handle

Dimitri was very prompt and responsive. He came prepared and installed the product quickly and efficiently. Did not leave one speck of dust. Polite and knowledgeable, would absolutely recommend him!

Thank you Fedra for your review. I will be happy to help you again if you need a hardware or locks installed in the future.

Kathy C from Toronto
Kathy C from Toronto

Broken Lockset

I contacted Dimitri after reading Homestars reviews and happy that I did. He was able to replace the worn lockset with a new one he brought a couple of hours after I spoke with him. Dimitri was honest, pleasant, respectful, extremely knowledgeable, tidy, and quick. I highly recommend him. His price was very fair and included the cost of the new lockset. Very happy with his service.

Thank you very much Kathy for that wonderful review. I will be happy to help you again if you need a locksmith again

Front door...jammed.

DIMITAR responded quickly to our call this morning re. Our door system which had jammed. He was very efficient, friendly and professional. He fixed the problem promptly and we would gladly recommend his services.

Thank you very much for your review.

Highly recommended!!

Dimitar called me within one minute of my request and offered to be there in 30 minutes. Because of my schedule, he agreed to come in the afternoon and arrived at the exact time we agreed to. Was very professional and knowledgeable. He fixed the issue within minutes as well as a few other things that weren't working with some of my doors. I highly recommend: fast, efficient, polite and professional. What more could you want!

Thank you very much for that wonderful review. we will be more then happy to help you again if you need a lock changed or repaired.

Impressive Service

We had two locksets (front and back doors) that broke down at the same time, putting us in a bind. Dimitri was able to come within an hour and fixed both sets quickly, including one that a previous locksmith had glanced at and declared unfixable! He's knowledgeable (explaining his work as he went) and friendly and his pricing is fair. We're very glad to have found Dimitri and would happily recommend him.

Thank you very much for that wonderful review. I will be happy to help you again if you need lock repaired or locks rekey.

Very Professional

Dimitar came within a couple of hours of my call that I had a broken key stuck in my front door lock. He retrieved the broken key promptly but then observed that the lock was very difficult to use. He changed the lock to a better one. My other house locks were all lacking keys and did not operate well, either. He changed them all to better brands, including one that was only available to the profession. He worked very quickly and charged me exactly what he quoted. I found him to be friendly and approachable. I now feel much more secure in my home! Thanks, Dimitar!

Thank you very much for that wonderful review. Glad you are happy with our locksmith service and the lock installation. We will be happy to help you again when you need your lock changed or rekey.

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more