HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Markham  >  Nortown Paving & Construction Inc

Reviews for Nortown Paving & Construction Inc

Parking Pad interlock / repave driveway

The team at Nortown provided a quote and got the job done quick last year. However, within a few months, the interlock shifted already. I was able to get them back by end of the season to fix it up. After the winter of 2017/2018, the interlock began to sink. I called them again to fix it, I even asked if they wanted to help fix my flagstone stairs so they're not just coming without any paid work. Sam came by and took a look, gave me a verbal quote, but has since not replied phone calls or emails. Quite frustrating!

Good Morning Canaan,

I'm contacting your regarding your Driveway.
Sam is retired now and is taking care of you on his own personal time.

That may be the reason why there is a slow response with him.

As for your situation with your interlock, Nortown Paving always honors its warranty to its work.
I personally have already been by your home twice, to correct issues

We have always responded and showed up to correct any issues you have had.
This year we had no information on file about any repairs to your property

I do apologize for any inconvenience and will contact Sam in regarding to this matter

We will be in touch

Lois
Lois
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway Re-Pave

Repaved double-wide driveway and boulevard. They also widened the boulevard portion to be as wide as the main driveway, improving the appearance, capacity and accessibility to the driveway. My contact, Marc, was a delight to deal with - professional, knowledgeable and responsive. The crew, led by Rocco, was speedy, efficient, clean, friendly, professional, and sure knew what they were doing. Their teamwork was amazing to watch. They did a beautiful job, and we're very impressed and grateful.

Thank you Lois!
It means a lot to us that you are satisfied with the work completed. We wish you the best of luck with selling your home. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Nortown Paving & Construction Inc.

Ps. The guys thank you for the cookies.

drozen
drozen

Paving

Marc was easy to work with.
Great communication and the work they did was excellent.
Highly recommend using them for your paving needs.

Always a pleasure working with you, see you on your next project

Nortown Paving

Paulo
Paulo

Driveway restoration

This was my second interaction with Nortown Paving.
Once again I was overwhelmed by their honesty, reliability and the quality of their work.
Highly recommend these guys.
Paulo Sertek
Thornhill

It has been an honor working with you

Feel free to contact us anytime.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Parking Lot Repair

We hired Nortown Paving to do some major repairs to our Parking lot. The Quote was back to us within 24 hours and was very detailed. They showed up right on schedule and over 2 days in a very busy parking lot did over 14,500 square feet of repair in a neat and tidy manner. The crew was excellent to work with and went above and beyond what was quoted. Marc did a professional job over seeing the entire project.

I recommend this company.
Robert Corrigan
Property Manager
The Peoples Church
416 222 3341 x 136

Thanks you very much Bob, it was a honor working with you as well. Hope all goes well with the farmers market this summer and we will touch base in the fall

andrew.reko
andrew.reko
1 review Caledon, ON

Asphalt extension

Asphalt extension for laneways at waste transfer station in Bolton. Great company to work with they know how to get the job done efficiently and on time.

It's always a pleasure working with you Andrew. Looking forward to the next Project Together

Kevin.Ramlal
Kevin.Ramlal
1 review Guelph, ON

Parking lot restoration

Nortown Paving removed industrial gas storage pad and and security bollards/fencing to restore our facility parking lot back to original state after removing the gas equipment. They performed this work with finess. Including complete sweep of dust and removal of unrelated scrap.

They allocated the right amount of equipment and skilled labor needed to meet our schedule.

This is why I have now used them for the 2nd time, and will again for any similar project.

Kevin.

Thank you for the wonderful review Kevin,

It has been our pleasure working with you and we look forward to the future

ES
ES

Driveway

I originally gave this company a much lower review due to an issue that was left unresolved. When I hired this company, I asked that the asphalt be flush to the grass since we did not want to put any concrete sides that you sometimes see on paved driveways. The company rolled out the asphalt but they curved the sides instead of making it flush as I requested. It was very unappealing and dangerous as anyone could twist their ankle if they walked on the edge of the driveway.

When I complained the to the representative I had worked with, he ignored me until I put a negative review on homestars. The company tried to get my post down and I had to prove that the work was done to homestars. Fortunately the owner took action once they saw my review wad posted on homestars and their solution was to put soil and sod to hide the fact that there is a curve going down both sides of my driveway. It looks nice now but I will see if the sod takes and I am weary that it will. I still believe that the company should have ripped out their work and put new asphalt down my driveway.

Overall, the owner showed action and sympathy but the representative did not. The driveway asphalt is very good work but the ordeal to try to correct it was not ideal. I am still upset that the driveway is not fully flush to the grass as I have asked. I was told by the representative that you cannot get a driveway flush to the ground but there are several examples in my neighborhood where this is the case. Also I was promised by the representative that it would be flush so clearly a mistake was made in this case and rather than rip out the asphalt, they have put soil and sod to cover up their mistake.

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you for your thoughts, We would like it for you to contact us because we have no record of a complaint and we have no idea which project you are referring to. By the sounds of it we cut back the grass to insure a proper gravel base and did an edge on a 45 Angle which is necessary to support the asphalt if there is no curb. But please get a hold of us to discuss further.

(905) 761-7315

Damien
Damien
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Catch basin work

Couldn’t find a company to come do a urgent repair, Marc came took a look quoted the same day and repaired the next week

Great service, great Job
Highly recommend

Thank You Arthur. You needed to get this repair done as soon as possible and we knew how important this was for you.

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Driveway Paving

We contracted Nortown to replace our existing asphalt driveway. They did a tremendous job. Removal was clean and quick. Grass and walkways were protected. The repaving was perfect; smooth and flat everywhere. They even had to get asphalt under border rockery and did that beautifully. Did such a good job that a general contractor friend asked for their name! Highly recommend for driveway work.

Thank you Robert... enjoy your new driveway .
Nortown paving

More about Nortown Paving & Construction Inc

Established in l978, Nortown Paving & Construction Inc. has built a reputation for
excellence - specializing in all facets of asphalt paving, concrete work and interlocking
stone.
Nortown Paving & Construction Inc. is a family owned and operated business. Continuing 40 years of experience in the paving business.
Since the beginning, the Company has served Metropolitan of Toronto residents earning respect within the business as one of the most professional and personal companies in the
industry.
With industrial and residential size equipment, no job is to small or big for Nortown Paving & Construction Inc. We use heavy duty equipment for best results.
In April, 2004 Nortown Paving & Construction Inc. was chosen as the business of the week in Toronto.
Customers deal directly with the owners of Nortown Paving & Construction Inc. and each member of the staff has at least l0 years paving experience.
Nortown Paving & Construction Inc. is fully insured and carries a performance bond and is registered with the Ministry of Consumer and Commercial Relations.
Nortown Paving & Construction Inc. is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Toronto Builders Association.

Our business is built on satisfied customers. All work carries a one year guarantee.