Advanced Roofing Ontario Ltd

Reviews for Advanced Roofing Ontario Ltd

Sacia in Toronto
Sacia in Toronto

Roof repair

NO, I would not recommend this company at all. Waste of time and money, lots of unnecessary stress poor professional advice and most importantly poor quality of work

Last year, I had few shingles missing from my roof so I called this company to have someone come and fix the problem.
My roof was 14 years old so I asked the person who came to give me an estimate to advise me on whether or not I should repair the missing shingles or consider replacing the roof instead. The contractor assured me that my roof was still in good shape and could last for few more years. I am a senior person and I fully trusted his judgement.
I called the company back late June 2017 to book an appointment for the repair. The same person came in July 2017 and did the so-called repair. I provided the replacement shingles and I paid $370 for the service.

Few months later, around November 2017, I noticed a bulge on my roof exactly at the same spot where the repair was done. I called Victor to please come back and check. He came back and quickly inspected the roof again. He then told me that there were few more shingles missing not the ones he had replaced earlier but different ones.
I was disappointed and upset. I told him he should have given a better advice the first time he came over. He claimed he did and that I preferred the repair instead. This upset me even more and made me loose my trust in this company.

Victor did not even offer to fix the new problem, he said he put some glue and assured me again that I would not have any leakage issue until summer. He would send me a new estimate for a roof replacement. Unfortunately, to this day, he never got back to me which is what I expected no surprise to me.

As you can imagine, it did not take too long for my roof to develop a leak. Now, I am left with a more serious problem to solve and I am again looking for a trustworthy contractor to do some urgent water-proofing before I can replace the roof nest summer.

terry
terry
1 review Parry Sound, ON

Complete shingle removal & reroofing

Advanced Roofing Ontario Ltd did the work this past fall and we were 100% happy with them. On time, as per budget and everything looks great!
They kept the job site clean and were very careful to protect our expensive flower gardens and shrubs. Would absolutely recommend.

dagcraftcontracting
dagcraftcontracting

Roof Shingles replaced

As a homeowner and contractor for almost 40years, I would say that I have lots of experience with value and quality of materials and workmanship. What I can tell you is that the advance roofing representative explained in detail what they were going to do, what materials were best for my roof, he gave me a quote, that I felt was very reasonable and we agreed to have the job done, at all times we felt very comfortable with the representative because of his no pressure and his extensive knowledge. A couple of days later I was contacted by a very friendly secretary to book the work. Unfortunately I was at the cottage the day the work was done, when I returned I was pleased at the finish product and everything was clean and tidy. I really learned how good they were, was when neighbours started telling me how fast and friendly the contractors were. One neighbour who had done his roof just one month before said its to bad I didn't do my roof first, he would have used Advance. Advance did a fallow up to make sure that we were happy, or if we had any concerns. Of course we are extremely happy. The only thing I guess I will never know is during there final cleaning around the house did they use a magnet to clean the lawn or did they use a vacuum. It was nail less. I've had 3 roofs done and that has never happened.
I highly recommend Advance roofing and would use them without hesitation.

Hello It was a pleasure working with you and hearing your experience with our team. We are so very pleased that you were happy with our service. We will be sure to pass on your review to our staff. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance again in the future. All the best, Advanced Roofing

garbrook in Clarkson, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
garbrook in Clarkson, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

roofing

I had them replace my roof in 2004, did a good job so I called them in Mar. (2017) for a new roof. When they gave me quote I said I was in no hurry, wanted to wait for nice weather. A week later on a windy day and a 7 day forecast of below zero temps and snow they came. They dropped the dumpster on driveway without boards underneath as specified then left saying it was too windy. Two days later and with 3" of snow overnight they showed up. Managed to do the job in just 1 day, but there was a mess of scrap and nails buried in the snow, had to call for a few cleanups as snow melted. Then took 2 days before dumpster was picked up. Finally, they left 4 bare nails on a vent which took several calls and finally fixed in mid-June. Now I'm just left with the three 4ft. gouges on the driveway from the dumpster.

Hello Garbrook in Clarkson. We would kindly ask that you call our office to discuss your concerns and issue with driveway. Or email Kevin Smith at [email protected] so we can address your concerns.

Roof Replaced

So pleased to have a new Roof from Advanced Roofing Ontario Ltd. Prior to calling Advanced roofing we had been looking up at our roof every few days hoping that we wouldn't see what was actually happening, our shingles were separating and deteriorating. When we finally got the courage call a roofing company we were so glad we called Advanced Roofing. They came right away to give us a quote and walked us through what was happening with our roof and what our options were. There team of roofers were very professional and the work was done before we knew it and the warranty is unbeatable. Thank you Kevin and team at Advanced Roofing.

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you are satisfied with our work.

Repair Work

I did replacement work by advanced roofing last year. One month ago ,I called the company for an leakage issue of my roof ,they said i need to wait they could not come immediately. No one contacted me afterwards. I made several calls and they just ignored me .Today ,I called again surprisingly heard that some one had come to my house and had work done. but .....I did not see anyone ,did not receive a call ,and they did not even leave a card .how could i believe that the work had been done. Terrible experience!

Hi Jane we have just viewed your review. You spoke with Karen at our office earlier today. Karen advised you our service guys had been to your home to investigate what you reported on July 25 as a "dripping noise" near your chimney and took care of the issue. As you didn't believe anyone had been to your home Karen offered to have the service person call you back to confirm exact time and date they had been to your home. We see you posted your review before the service man had a chance to call you back. Rest assured our service guys were in fact to your home as advised by Karen. If it would rest your mind at ease we can send you a copy of GPS vehicle tracking report that shows the exact time and date they at your home. As always Karen has taken your calls and has not ignored you. If you would like a copy of the GPS tracking report sent to you kindly give Karen a call and she would be happy to email you a copy for your records and peace of mind knowing our service guys have been to your home. It should also be noted there was someone at your home during our site visit and this person saw our guys and acknowledged that they saw our guys thru the back of your home from the inside.

Marc D. in Barrie
Marc D. in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Advanced Roofing is AWESOME!!

I recently had a new roof on my home installed by the crew at Advanced Roofing and I am totally impressed and extremely satisfied with the work done by such an amazing team of roofers!! They showed up promptly, as scheduled, worked diligently and exhibited the utmost in courtesy and professionalism!! The team was conscientious and meticulous from start to finish and I would definitely hire this company again for all my roofing needs!! Thank you so much, Advanced Roofing!!

Hi Marc we appreciate your review. We are pleased you are happy with the new roof

Belinda Robichaud from Mississauga
Belinda Robichaud from Mississauga

Replacement Roof

We are repeat customers of Advanced Roofing Ontario Ltd.. We can't say enough good comments about this company and their polite and courteous employees. We did our first roof in 1996 and now again in 2015. We chose Advanced Roofing Ontario Ltd. again, because of their very reasonable pricing, their warranty and their wonderful staff. We had a leak from a piece of flashing 9 1/2 years into a 10 year warranty on our first roof. They came out, nailed down the flashing which fixed the leak, with absolutely no charges. Kevin, Bob and Karen and all their staff are professional and courteous. We would definitely recommend Advanced Roofing Ontario Ltd. We wish more companies were as much a pleasure to deal with as this company. J & B Robichaud

Ron from S.E. Etobicoke
Ron from S.E. Etobicoke
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Complete Roof Job !

10 Stars again!!

My Mother who resides in Scarborough needed a new roof and of course we went directly to Advanced Roofing, since the first two roofs we have had done with this company over the years were 10 star quality.

We contacted Kevin Morris who very promptly returned our call, made a house visit same day, and assisted with shingle selection - even dropping off samples to my work location and voila! Roof went up the very next week and we got a quality job that looks fabulous. My Mom is thrilled.

Thanks to Kevin for his understanding and responding to our needs, and to the crew who were at the site on time and did a great clean up job as well. Karen in the office is pleasant, professional and efficient.

Kudos to the Advanced Roofing Team!
Thank you once again!

Mary and Ron Radewych
Toronto

Wa from Brampton
Wa from Brampton

Repair work

I did the repair work, they said they can just do the fix in 100 bucks, but I said no, I want to fix so, remove this whole portion and do it again, they did couple of years ago. In three years, it leaked few time, they only showed once after many calls, this time in few months they did not bother to show, and it damaged my kitchen and basement, as the big leak was going all the way to basement. I left many messages and emails, only once Kevin replied and asked from where it is leaking, then never bother to send any one. Same week in my area another person has the issues and the guy showed up same day afternoon, and these people just said we can not come due to weather etc. when I called the office, she said she will page the person and he will show up, in months no one came or contacted.

Hello we don't normally follow reviews on Home Stars but happened to see your review today. I would like to look into your repair further to see what the issue was and call you to discuss. If you could kindly email your address and phone number in order for us to look pull out your records. Kindly email. [email protected]
A manager will give you a call back.
Thanks