Best Flat Roof

4000 Steeles Avenue West, Unit 18 Vaughan ON L4L 4V9

Best Flat Roof

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Best Flat Roof

This is the company to use

Oleg and his team are fantastic. We have had an issue with a leak. Oleg was the first of many roofers to actually figure out what the issue is. He showed up on the day he said. His team were quick, efficient. They fixed the problem, cleaned up so that it was virtually impossible to know that we had any work done. This is an incredible company..

Jim
Jim

Garage Flat Roof Replacement

We had other quotes but decided to go with Best Flat Roof because of their great reviews on HomeStars. We were not disappointed. Our roof was in bad shape and in need of replacement. Oleg's crew were able to finish the job professionally and within one day. No more leaks!

evgeny in Brampton
evgeny in Brampton

Flat Roof

I was very impressed with Best Flat Roof. From the first phone call all the way to the end of the job, they were polite, responsive and very professional. The crew worked hard and made sure that everything was protected. Work was done on time, as requested. I'm very pleased with my new roof. Thank you, Oleg!

Aitan from York
Aitan from York

Flat roof replacement

Professional, courteous, on time and on budget. Oleg took his time
patiently to explain everything properly, I never felt pressured or that they were trying to up charge on anything. How refreshing. The project commenced on time and they kept the work area clean acting professionally throughout. The project was completed on time with no hidden extra costs. Most importantly, they are equally responsive after the project was completed. The flat roof was replaced almost a year and a half ago and when there was an issue Oleg responded immediately and sent one of his crew to inspect and remedy the issue in less than 24 hours. To be clear, the issue was not with their work. I am thoroughly impressed! I highly recommend this company.

Luba
Luba

Flat roof repair

We have dealt with contractors on quite a few occasions and more often than not, we are disappointed with their work. Our latest experience in dealing with "Best Flat Roof" company proved to be the most positive and rewarding experience we’ve had so far. We have a small balcony in our house, which leaked water into the family room on several occasions. We contacted various contractors but were turned down each time because my guess is nobody wanted to do a small, but fairly complicated project on the 3rd floor of a house. When we met Oleg for the first time to receive a quote of or the project, he impressed us right away. He was very professional, courteous and explained everything to us in great detail. Oleg and his company do mostly big projects but despite that, he agreed to take us on and we’re so grateful.

They did not disappoint. They did their work with diligence, cleanliness, and attention to detail.

We have only warm words to say about Oleg and his crew. We would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. Should we require their services again, they will be on speed dial.

Andre in Scarborough
Andre in Scarborough

Flat Roof Installed Quickly & Drains Well!

The owner, Oleg presented me with a quote about 5 years ago and I decided to go with another less expensive company.

This year when I experienced pooling and poor drainage on the flat roof. I requested another quote from a few suppliers. Oleg's colleague Dennis went up on the roof with me and explained to me in detail what they were going to do. I accepted the quote and they completed the job quickly and on time.

I've gone up on the roof in the rain and it drains quickly and completely!

Roof Repair

The owner showed up on the date and time specified and was able to determine the problem right a way and provide me with a quote. His crew came the next day and completed the work and cleaned up before the left. I am very pleased with the service and would recommend this company.

Heather
Heather

Third Floor Deck

Oleg and his team are amazing. They worked tirelessly and in good spirits, were respectful of our home during all the ups and downs on the stairs, kept the laneway clean of debris, and finished up mid-afternoon (wow), leaving us with a surface we can enjoy again once the new deck is installed. All in less than 8 hours.

Most of all, we appreciate how quickly we were scheduled and from what I understand, it was arranged on an emergency basis. We're thrilled with the results and won't hesitate to recommend their services to our friends, family, and clients.

UPDATE: well, we had our first heavy rainfall since the roof was done and I can attest 100% that their work is second to none. We have zero standing water and the new downspouts seem to have worked perfectly. Thanks again, Oleg & team!!

Ricky in Toronto
Ricky in Toronto

Flat Roof Replacement and Skylights

First of all, if you are getting a flat roof replaced there is no better place than a place named Best Flat Roof! From the first meeting, you can tell Oleg cares about getting the job done right. He gave us a quote really quickly and also discussed some of the different options when it came to insulating the flat roof, skylights which was very helpful.

The crew was super friendly and respectful the entire time. We had two skylights put in and the team did a great job in trying to figure out the precise locations where it made the most sense. The quality of the work was fantastic and they cleaned up very well.

Bottom line: If you have a flat roof, there is literally nowhere else to go.

Maritza in Niagara-on-the-lake
Maritza in Niagara-on-the-lake

Exceeding expectations

I was in search of an immediate replacement due to leaks during the spring rain storms. Oleg was able to provide a very quick estimate within 24 hrs, a competitive quote, and his team provided great craftmanship and professionalism all within few days! Oleg was very flexible and easy to communicate with. I'd recommend him if you want quality, competitive pricing, and timely service! Thank you so much Oleg!
~Maritza & Aaron

More about Best Flat Roof

BESTFLATROOF is your solution to all of your residential and commercial flat roofing needs.