Bros. Roofing

Glen
Glen
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof Repair

I contacted Bros . Roofing after reading reviews. Kevin got back to me quickly and came to my home and gave me an estimate on replacing the failing ridge caps on our roof . The roof shingles were still in good shape with years of life still in them . We set a date to complete the necessary work, and Kevin and crew showed up on time . The work was completed in a professional manner and our property was left cleaner than when they arrived. The new ridge caps make the entire roof look new . Kevin was a pleasure to deal with and I have hired him to do a roof repair on my Fathers home. I highly recommend Bros. Roofing , call Kevin and your roofing needs will be well taken care of .
Thanks to Kevin and Bros. Roofing

Hi Glen,

Thank you for taking your time to write the great review for us. We Bros. Roofing truly appreciate your business and we are so grateful for the trust you have placed in us.
It was really a pleasure reading about your experiences throughout the roof project. We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with our services.
We always try to get every job done in a timely and organized manner.
With your great review you also will be helping other homeowners looking for trusted Roofing Companies. Thank you!

Kat from Richmond Hill
Kat from Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent and prompt professional service

After May 22 storm few pieces of shingles were blown away from our roof. All roofers were overwhelmed with requests for repair and some are really taking advantage of it. Even our roofer who did our roof few years ago was overcharging.
Called Bros Roofers and very nice and polite lady immediately provided very reasonable quote and promised Kevin will be taking care of our issue same day.
True to her word, Kevin did arrive at promised time. Kevin is a Real professional polite, friendly, understanding and very experienced roofer. Not only he repaired our roof damage but went extra mile to reinforce surrounding shingles. He took pictures before and after repair to ensure we are aware of what had to be done. And work was really professionally done to our full satisfaction.
Kevin and Bros Roofing are on top of our list for any roof work and I would highly recommend this company and their services.

Hey Kat,

Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review!!
What a detailed review!! Glad we could help!!
We are continuing to satisfy our clients' , which is extremely important to us. All the best!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roof Replacement

Bros. Roofing came highly recommended by my extended family member.  I had quite a few roofers came and quote for me before I received that recommendation. Before I met Kevin, I had done a fair bit of research on the scope of work involved, and my questions about the products being used and the installation methods were quite technical in nature.  I contacted Kevin and he met with me within a schedule time. Kevin patiently answered each question with detailed, thorough, where by comparison other companies lazily gave vague, hand-wavy non-answers. After I met with Kevin, I knew that I had found the right company. He scheduled a date for my work. Came on time, Kevin and the entire crew were all extraordinary competence, and work ethics of the team, the high quality of all materials used and the level of care for each phase of the roofing process (from the removal of old shingles to the thorough cleaning of eavestroughs and ground, ice water shield and professional installation, treated my property with care and respect at all times. Pictures of the work in progress (before , during and after), was a nice touch and great differentiator.
If you're thinking about replacing your roof this year, do yourself a favor and call them. Bros. Roofing is a truly trustworthy and reliable from the vast majority of companies currently doing work in the GTA. Highly Recommended!

Hey dear,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with our services. Thanks again for your compliment about our workmanship. We always clear up any questions and confusion as clear as we can. All backed by ongoing support to give you much-needed peace of mind. Any issues we are just a text, email, or phone call away and we have your back for the next 15 years with our warranty. All the best!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Urgent Roofing Call

I called Bros. Roofing with an urgent request to fix part of our roof where we were experiencing leaks. Kevin came out quickly, gave me a reasonable quote and we agreed on a date to install the new roofing. Kevin arrived on time and ready to go. He completed the work, cleaned up, taking special note that we have dogs so ensured there were no nails around the work area.
I am completely satisfied with Bros. Roofing and would recommend them to anyone - in fact I introduced Kevin to my neighbour who was also in need of roof repairs.

Thanks Kevin

Hey,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write down the kind review for us! We truly appreciate the great clients like yourselves. With your great review you also will be helping other homeowners looking for trusted Roofing Companies. Have a great holiday!

Best Regards,

Abc123abc
Abc123abc
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Soffits

Kevin was quick to come out and did such a great job. He cleaned up and was genuinely happy to do the work. Bros Roofing is the only company I'll use going forward.

-Ralph

Hi Ralph,

We truly appreciate you trusting us with your roofing project. Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review!! Looking forward to working with you in the future!! All the best to you!!

Shingle Roof Replacement

I am extremely satisfied with professional service provided by Kevin and his team. Reasonable price, efficient communication, great work quality. And the property was left very clean afterwards.

Hi Alex,

We appreciate you trusting us with your roofing project. Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review for us!
We have a system to make sure every roof project gets completed with the utmost attention to detail!! All the best !!!

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Great service and communication! Reccomend Kevin and Team!

Kevin and team were very professional. Great communication at all times and were quick to respond to any questions I had. I had a leaky roof in a few spots. At first I was looking for a replacement but I had a unexpected cost jump in during the quoting process so I had to pivot to a repair. Kevin was understanding and was able to adjust to my requirements. Overall I am very happy with the work done. Kevin showed me before/during/after photos of the work completed. Highly recommend. Will be calling Kevin and team back to replace the whole roof when its time.

Hey Adam,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write the great review for us. We truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
Customers like you are the reason why we strive to do the best at our jobs. I am never too busy with any of your questions. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Best regards,

Tom
Tom

New Roof

We needed to replace the old roof on our 2800 sq ft home. We contacted four companies for quotes on the job. Kevin was the only one that actually took a ladder to take a closer inspect the job. Quote came back fast. We're very happy we made the right decision to go with Bros.Roofing. This company was amazing. Their workmanship is great from start to finish and did a thorough job of cleaning up afterwards. Our new roof looks beautiful. Bros.Roofing certainly deserves the 5 star reputation!

Hi Tom, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with our services. Thanks again for your compliment about our workmanship. All backed by ongoing support to give you much-needed peace of mind. Any issues we are just a text, email, or phone call away and we have your back for the next 15 years with our warranty. All the best!

bin in Toronto
bin in Toronto

New Roof

Integrity!Thanks Kevin and your organized team. Extremely professional service from quotation to the job was completed. Very polite to explain every details including the affordable quote. The roof looks absolutely beautiful and the property was left very clean after the work was done. We are all greatly satisfied with their workmanship and will definitely hire them again for our next project. Highly recommend Bros.Roofing.

Hi Bin,

Wow~thank you very much for your kind words and thanks for giving us the job.
We truly appreciate it! We love customers who have a dream project and enjoy working with them to make it happen! We really enjoyed working at your beautiful home!
Enjoy your new roof!

Farhan Q.
Farhan Q.
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent Work & Professional Customer Oriented Work!

Bros Roofing replaced our roof recently in Ajax and provided impeccable services and materials beyond our expectations. Their pricing is very reasonable too! Kevin and Nana have been in constant communication with us so we knew when they would be coming and did follow ups to ensure we were satisfied with the end results. Both of them are very honest with no pressure. They are a gem in this business. We were very impressed with this company's professionalism and the quality of work they provided. They went above and beyond what they promised, and provided extra service that was not part of the quote as a good will gesture. We will definitely be referring all our friends and family to them whenever they need help with their roofs.

Hey Farhan,

We greatly appreciate your time to write the awesome review for us!
And thank you for acknowledging our work!
We always try to get every job done in a timely and organized manner.
Best wishes for you and your family!

Best regards,

More about Bros. Roofing

Bros. Roofing has provided high-quality roofing services to Great Toronto and surround area clients since 2002. Bros. Roofing is a leader in roofing systems application and client care.

Our aim is to provide the highest levels of workmanship in our project implementation, but also to provide the best possible client experience in the industry.

You have a lot to protect under one roof.
We are fully licensed and insured.
We offer a 15-year written guarantee on our workmanship, depending on your selection, add 30-year to lifetime product guarantee.

Balancing those two aspects of our work, while maintaining value pricing, is what sets Bros. Roofing contractors apart.

That is why we offer dependable roofing services and products your family can trust.

If your roof needs repair or replacement, due to age or extreme weather, our experienced team will accurately evaluate its condition, make suitable product suggestions, and provide the skilled craftsmanship needed to ensure a quality job.
Surprising to many, our high-quality job does not come with a high price tag!
All our services are competitively priced and we provide educational information as well.

You can count on us: