Bros. Roofing

Reviews for Bros. Roofing

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

Roof Replacement

Kevin and team replaced the roof for us recently and I am very pleased with the results. Kevin is extremely professional and will go out of his way to ensure satisfaction. His prices were reasonable and he used high quality shingles to achieve the look we wanted. Thanks Kevin

Dear Waj,

Greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this aswsome review for us!
It was a pleasure reading about your experiences throughout the roof project.
We are extremely happy that you are happy with the experience with Bros.Roofing.
We truly appreciate Great clients like yourselves!
With your great review you also will be helping other homeowners looking for trusted Roofing Companies.
Thank you so much for choosing Bros.Roofing.
All the best to you and your family.Take care!

Kind Regards,

Roofing on 100 year old Victorian house

I was fortunate to find Bros.Roofing on HomeStars, where Kevin responded right away and met me on a weekend when I was available. My 100 year old Victorian house with eroding red colored shale roofing on the steeply angled front of the house needed to be fixed. After some consideration of doing a complete replacement with steel roofing - where we would have to match the red color of the flatter part of the roof - versus covering the roof with red shingles - I decided on shingles. Kevin gave me a very reasonable estimate. He showed up on the agreed date in the morning with just one other person and completed the job within 7 hours - which was amazing. Importantly the shingles looked great - including the meticulous placement between the window frame and trim - as seen on the before and after pictures. Needless to say, if I have any future roofing to be done in other parts of my 100 year old Victorian house - I will utilize Bros.Roofing - as they were great!

Hi,

What can We say ..... amazing review!
We truly appreciate Great clients like yourselves taking the time to post a great review!
It goes a long way for us.
It was a pleasure reading about your experiences throughout the roof project.
I am never too busy with any of your project and referrals.

Roof Replacement

Kevin with his strong team did a great job on our complicated new roof installation. We are so pleased with our decision to work with Bros. Roofing for the installation of our new roof. Now we have the peace of mind with the product that was installed and the warranty that comes with it for more years to come. Kevin was very pleasant to deal with and is very knowledgeable with the job. He was detail oriented and is always ready to answer my calls for any questions I have. He with his strong team and finished the job in one day. Their team was very organized and covered the areas that needed to be protected. Right after the job, they clean up and leave the surrounding areas clean and tidy. Kevin followed through, and has provided the before and after photos and videos and we couldn’t be happier.

Hi,
Thanks for the super detailed review!! It's a good summary of the highly optioned roofing install that we put together. I especially enjoy doing projects like this because they aren't just replacements, they are complete upgrades. Upgrading every possible aspect of the roof. From the underlayments and Shingles. You will definitely notice the difference with this top of the line roof!
It was a pleasure working with you and I'm always happy to answer any future emails or calls.
And thank you for referring us to your neighbor.
All the best to you!
Sincerely
Kevin
Bros.Roofing

克里斯 in Scarborough
克里斯 in Scarborough

New Roof Installation

We had our new roof installed 2 weeks ago, and we're very happy with their service from start to finish and with our beautiful new roof. Kevin
was recommended by my friend, that mentioned Kevin got We had Bros. Roofing replace our entire roofing system with CertainTeed Shingles, new eaves, soffits and fascia. Kevin They were excellent from start to finish. Great communication, helped us pick colours that would flatter our brick and window tone and we’re exceptionally professional while installing. They worked quickly and cleaned up very well. They took care to protect our landscaping and patio furniture and were great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hey,

Thanks for the wonderful review! Its awesome to hear such positive feed back!
We try to make every project go as smoothly as possible.
I always do what I can to help out as quickly as possible!
Hope you enjoy your new roof for many decades to come!
All the best to you and the family!
Sincerely,
Kevin, Bros.Roofing

Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Built New Roof

We moved to a new home,
and it was must to make a new roof. But we wanted to be sure that it be done
properly. Bros. Roofing was highly
recommended by my friend.
Kevin doing the estimate was very thorough, explaining the work in detail and courteous. The
cost was reasonable. The crews arrived promptly at the time
specified and appeared to have done a first-class job. They also made a
couple of amendments at no extra cost to improve the ventilation and added side
flashing. The other things that we much appreciated items were after
the work was completed, they went around and cleaned up the area to such an
extent that. Based on my experience, anyone use Bros Roofing will not have
cause for disappointment. Great!

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for the nice review for us.
We truly appreciate Great clients like yourselves!
We are extremelyhappy that you are satisfied with our services.
It was a pleasure reading about your experiences throughout the roof project.
All the best to you and your family!

Regards,

moralito in Toronto
moralito in Toronto

Shingle replacement

I asked for al least 10 estimates, Kevin from Bros. Roofing answered me ASAP, every single time I emailed him. Very professional, sent me pictures from before and after the job. Left everything like nothing happened, very clean. Very pleased and I am a very hard person to impress.
Thank you very much kevin and Team. And also the lady on the phone, very professional.

Dear Moralito,

Thanks for the wonderful review!I am truly appreciate you taking the time to post a great review!
It will help us goes a long way.
I always do what I can to help out as quickly as possible.It was a pleasure working with you and I'm happy that you are satisfied with us.

ALEXANDRA
ALEXANDRA

VERY PROFESSIONAL ON-TIME EXCELLENT JOB

WE NEEDED A JOB DONE FAST. I SAW REVIEWS AND WHEN I MET KEVIN AND HIS TEAM THEY WERE PLEASANT AND QUOTE WAS REALLY GOOD. THEIR COMPLETED JOB WAS FAST AND OUTSTANDING AND COMMUNICATION WAS PERFECT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!

Hi ALEXANDRA,

Wow.... Amazing

What can we say but Thank You Very Much.
Thank you for your support and choosing Bros. Roofing.
It was a real pleasure working with you on your new roof.
We turly appreciate our Great Homeowners and are extremely Happy you are Happy with the final result.
I am never too busy with any of your referrals.
Enjoy your new roof!

From all of Us at Bros.Roofing

Kevin, Bros.Roofing

New eavestroughs and downspouts

They did an excellent and professional job. Kevin and his crew stayed until we all had a chance to inspect the work. Highly recommended.

Hey,

Thank you so much for the great review we appreciate the feedback.
It was our pleasure working with you on your Project.
I am never too busy with any of your referrals

Warm Regards,

zhong wei in Toronto
zhong wei in Toronto

Change roof

We called Bros. to replace the roof and Kevin showed up on
time and did the measurements, provide us with the materials options. On the working
day Kevin was up on the roof with his crew such that by the end of the day the
job was done. Bros.
roofing, I can say the whole crew , were professional from
start to finish. Good value for money, great job and attentive customer
service. Clean
up all, absolutely amazing! What I do
want to point out is how knowledgeable Kevin is, ask and he will answer and
advise, straight up and honest for me this is priceless. The fact that he is
actually on the roof doing the work in person whole day. Quality and competitive
price. With open heart , we are satisfied
and highly recommend Bros. Roofing.

Dear Zhong Wei,

Thank you so much for the nice review for us.
We truly appreciate Great clients like yourselves!
We are extremelyhappy that you are satisfied with our services.
It was a pleasure reading about your experiences throughout the roof project.
I am never too busy with any of your project and referrals.

Excellent Experience!

If you want a quality new roof, you need look no farther than Bros.roofing. I found the entire team to be both professional and personable. Although this company's quote was not the cheapest, I am so glad that I chose them because I could not be happier with the superior workmanship from them and the quality of the materials. There are probably companies will do the roof for a little cheaper price, but you do not know what kind of materials they are using. Kevin is definitely using the best materials and building the best quality. They definitely know what they’re doing. If you want professionalism, worry free. Bros are the one.

HEY,

We truly appreciate great clients like yourselves, thanks for choosing Bros.Roofing and taking the time to write about your experience with Bros.Roofing.
With your great review you also will be helping other homeowners who looking for the trusted Roofing Companies.
It was our pleasure to work with you on your Project.Enjoy your new roof!
Best wishes for you and your family.Stay safe!

Warm Regards

More about Bros. Roofing

Bros. Roofing has provided quality roofing to Great Toronto and surround area clients since 2002. Bros. Roofing is a leader in roofing systems application and client care.

Our aim is to provide the highest levels of workmanship in our project implementation, but also to provide the best possible client experience in the industry.

You have a lot to protect under one roof.
We are fully licensed and insured.
We offer a 15-year written guarantee on our workmanship, depending on your selection, add 30-year to lifetime product guarantee.

Balancing those two aspects of our work, while maintaining value pricing, is what sets Bros. Roofing contractors apart.

That is why we offer dependable roofing services and products your family can trust.

If your roof needs repair or replacement, due to age or extreme weather, our experienced team will accurately evaluate its condition, make suitable product suggestions, and provide the skilled craftsmanship needed to ensure a quality job. Surprising to many, our high-quality job does not come with a high price tag!

You can count on us: