Simple Solutions Landscaping & Snow Removal

Interlocking Stone
49 Wynn Rd. North York ON M2R 1T1
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Toronto  >  Simple Solutions Landscaping & Snow Removal

Reviews for Simple Solutions Landscaping & Snow Removal

Denis from Toronto
Denis from Toronto

Propert clean up

All the work was performed as promised and on time. Brian was always quick to respond during the quoting process. We would definitely recommend them to our friends and neighbours and wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again. Keep up the great work Brian.

e.savini
e.savini

backyard patio and landscaping

I was very pleased with the result. The cleanup was labour intensive and they attacked the project with vigour. They cleaned up after each phase of the project. Thanks again for all the work they did.

Thank you It was a pleasure working for you !

Ben
Ben

Snow Maintenance

Brian and his team have been a pleasure to work with over the last couple of years. Quality of work and always punctual. We will continue to work with them in the years to come.

Thanks It's been a pleasure working with you guys as well

Dan P (Sault Ste Marie ON) in Toronto
Dan P (Sault Ste Marie ON) in Toronto

Snow Removal at Christmas

The Simple Solutions crew did an excellent job taking care of Mammy's driveway on Christmas Day. After a big dump of snow overnight, it was quite a pleasant sight to wake up early Christmas morning to a clean driveway. They even scooped around the car at the garage and up the walkway & steps. Thanks so much! Family really appreciate the effort.

Thank you For taking the time to write about your experience with us. We strive to make all our customers happy and Provide best service possible

Jay
Jay
2 reviews , ON

Interlocking Stone, Landscape

Honestly, there is nothing I can complain about the works, it just beautiful and perfectly done!!! Brian is very easy to deal with and provide lots of good ideas. Once I select the stone I want, Brian and his team start they work right the way and only use 4 days to complete the works for 2 backyards, plus he even changed some new grass for me without extra cost.

Currently, I also use their snow removal service. Because I know Brian and his team will show me some great works again.

In the future, if I need some landscaping service or stone works, I will always give this guy a call.

Thank you It was a pleasure working for you we appreciate your hospitality !

Lawn Maintenance

I am beyond pleased with Brian and his team of professionals who have been taking care of my Mom's lawn maintenance since she became ill a few years ago. They show up like clockwork and are very reliable and responsible, never leaving a mess behind. If I need a little extra work done here and there, they don't charge an arm and a leg and Brian has been very friendly and accommodating during our difficult time. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you very much for the review we appreciate your business

Martha M from Toronto
Martha M from Toronto

Front yard landscape

My daughter wanted her existing garden downsized and the area graded and sodded. Brian was very prompt responding to my request, he came to the property and quoted me the same day, and we scheduled to have the work done the following Monday. They worked efficiently and left the property in good order. My daughter was pleased with the result. I found Brian to be courteous and knowledgeable. I wish him success in this business.

We thank you for your busses and review

Bill
Bill

Updating Backyard

We have young kids and a backyard full of flagstone that the kids can't play in. We contacted Simple Solutions Landscaping and had them remove the stones and replace it with grass.

Brian and his team were fantastic and they quickly completed the project, even-though there was hidden wasp nest. At the end of the project Brian provided great advice for maintaining a healthy lawn.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business...
Enjoy your new backyard space, feel free to contact us with any further question.

PF in Toronto
PF in Toronto

Spring Maintenance

I called Simple Solutions Landscaping for a quote on lawn aeration and spring cleanup. I received a quote the next day. Once I ordered the services, Simple Solutions performed the work within a couple of days. I am very impressed with the quality of the clean up. We have hired other companies to do this work in the past, but our yard has never been done this thoroughly. We are very happy with the service and would call Simple Solutions again.

Thank you very much for your review we take pride in our work

DW in North York
DW in North York

Lawn service

This company deserves MORE THAN 10 stars!

1. Their communication is top rate. Brian is the best I have ever encountered from a business in terms of getting back to you. Constant and timely. He also visited personally to give and discuss the quote.

2. The men did a terrific job on the lawn ... worked steadily and took no break. They did it all - cut, trim, blow, and collected the clippings off the street. A thorough job. Lawn has never looked so good!

Thank you Brian and team!

More about Simple Solutions Landscaping & Snow Removal

Since the spring of 2000, Simple Solutions Landscaping has been offering quality services year-round in the North York neighbourhoods of Armour Heights, Bathurst Manor, Clanton Park, Bayview Village, Newtonbrook, and Willowdale.

We are dedicated to treating our clients with friendly and personalized customer service.

Brian Withey of Simple Solutions Landscaping is an established North York, and Toronto based landscaping company. They offer quality services year-round, with a focus on customer service.

Since 2000, we've been helping people like you to maintain and enjoy the outside of your property.

Whether you are looking for general landscaping services or a company that can handle sodding, lawn aerating, grass cutting, hedge trimming, seeding, lawn dethachment or other property maintenance jobs, Simple Solutions has got you covered.

We improve the value of your property by caring for your yard. A new garden or walkway improves the curb appeal of your home. We create custom plans to suit your needs.

In the winter, we are on call 24/7 to remove snow from your drive and walkways with an easy fixed monthly bill. We use quality snow removal equipment to clear the path so you can feel safe and relaxed all winter long.

Simple Solutions is dedicated to ensuring you're satisfied with the job, we welcome your phone calls and questions. Call us today for help with your landscaping or snow removal needs!