Duct Cleaning

905-829-1296
2630 Bristol Circle
Oakville
L6H 6Z7

My 15-year old A/C finally quit, and after two service calls, Atlas recommended installing a new one for $5,000, rather than repair the old one for $3,000. The installation was a little tricky, as it's an old victorian house built in 1875 with lots of quirky angles to navigate. Nonetheless Tedros and John did the installation well and cleanly. I've always been happy with Atlas, and I'm pleased to leave this review, and have a donation go to Community Living Ontario.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Air conditioning repair

Best service!! I called at 8am when they opened and Anthony was here by 10! Unfortunately the system was frozen and they had to wait 24 hours to do a leak test. Stephanie was here by 10 the next day and found a part that had to be replaced. The part was ordered and replaced two days later by Jose! Great hardworking service people! My house is finally nice and cool! AND it was all under warranty! Love Atlascare!

Deirdre McMurdy in Toronto
Deirdre McMurdy in Toronto

Exceptional customer service

We had a new AC system installed by Atlas three years ago. From the initial contact to the ongoing maintenance, they've been incredibly responsive, courteous, efficient and professional. We recently had an issue related to access to our AC unit. The contractor they recommended was equally excellent on every count.
Strongly recommend this company.

M Ball from Toronto
M Ball from Toronto

Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning

Regularly use Atlas for furnace and AC service & maintenance. Asked Atlas to clean our ducts and dryer vent. Great service on the phone to provide a quote, detail of services to be performed. Ricardo & Tyler called to confirm appointment and arrival time as scheduled. Tyler walked me through the steps of the duct & dryer vent cleaning. Work was performed efficiently and within 2.5 hours. Work completed was summarised in detail and site was left clean and in order. Great job as usual. Atlas does it best.

RH, Toronto
RH, Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Spacepac

I was very impressed and please with the service I received from AtlasCare. I chose the company as they state that they specifically service SpacePac units. I have been having difficulties with the unit for a while which the prior service company had failed to identify. Ed, a service rep worked hard to arrange an acceptable service time. This required a number of calls to coordinate and Ed responded to me each time when he said he would. The technician Al turned up ahead of the scheduled appointment time which is what Ed and I had hoped. Al quickly determined the issue and resolved it on site. The bill was slightly more than what I had been quoted for the unit to be inspected. The unit is now operating as it was designed to. I am very pleased with the service and result.

Installed a new Gas Furnace and Air Conditioning unit

Installation occurred 26 Jul 2018
1384 Stationmaster Lane, Oakville, Ontario
Excellent service by your staff - Tedros/Brendon/Venecio/David
- excellent team effort & solid workers
- punctual
- so polite
- very thorough with explaining what had to be done
- extremely TIDY and respectful of our property - carpets laid throughout
Thank you so much.

JK in Oakville
JK in Oakville

Air Conditioning

The air conditioner died on the Sunday of the August long weekend. We expected to suffer through the heatwave for days, if not weeks. Instead, Nimo of AtlasCare knocked on our door less than 30 minutes after he took our call. Unfortunately, dead is dead. There was nothing he could do to resuscitate the unit. A new one was required. Nothing more could be done then because of the holiday. The supplier was closed. But Nimo and Steve drove to the supplier’s on Tuesday to pick up the new unit and we were soon enjoying cool air. Best service ever. I won’t deal with anyone but AtlasCare.

Bill in Etobicoke
Bill in Etobicoke

Spacepak air handler problem diagnostic

Turned on my Spacepak air conditioning at the start of the summer and the blower in the air handler in the attic did not run. Called AtlasCare to diagnose the problem and fix it. The tech came on time, was very polite and took care to cover his work boots in my house. He spent a little time testing and informed me that the blower motor needed replacing and also that the unit should have a "wet switch" fitted. Total cost would be $3080 + HST. I questioned the tech about the cost since an AC motor of that size is few hundred dollars at best. He said it was a big job for two people and most of the cost was labour. I paid the $219+HST for the diagnosis and he left.

I did my own diagnosis and found the following: The fan motor has no issues. There is already a float switch in the drip tray. The problem turned out to be a faulty relay. The relay cost $25 on-line. I did have to wait for the relay to come from China and replacing it was about a six hour job. The relay is soldered to the control board and not a straight forward replacement. A whole new control board would have been less work at a cost of $450. Luckily I am reasonably handy and able to do this type of repair myself. It would have been a different story for somebody who had no choice but to rely on the professional.
My point here is that I paid for a professional diagnosis which came to completely the wrong conclusion. If I had allowed AtlasCare to do the work they recommended it would have cost me over $3000 and it would not have resolved the issue.
I feel that in the this case AtlasCare let me down badly with what was an incompetent diagnosis.

AtlasCare - overpriced and ineffective. Very disappointing.

One star for showing up on time and being polite.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Satisfied Customer

New homeowner with air conditioning issues. The unit is only a couple years old. The previous homeowner recommended AtlasCare and I'm glad she did.

From the first call to feel them out I was met with an excellent customer service experience from Shanelle. This crucial first impression left me confident that digging into my pockets and having one of their service techs visit my place was a good idea.

I was given a 4 hour window (nice, used to 8 hours) and welcomed Anthony D within that window (also nice). He was the picture of professionalism. He explained everything and gave me some very helpful tips to ensure my AC is running perfectly for the rest of the summer. He gave me a quick tutorial on my Ecobee thermostat too. Safe to say he went above and beyond.

Cost was worth it, I would recommend Atlas to anyone.

Heather in Cambridge
Heather in Cambridge
1 review Hamilton, ON

Duct and Dryer Cleaning

905-829-1296
2630 Bristol Circle
Oakville
L6H 6Z7

This is the second time we have used AtlasCare for duct/dryer cleaning, with our previous home and our current home. From the first contact, the company has demonstrated excellent customer service. We were fortunate to have the same technician for both jobs, Deshawn (and Tyler for this job). Both were extremely friendly and it was comforting seeing a familiar face from the company. Deshawn and Tyler were helpful, clean and thorough in their work. They walked through the job and answered all questions I had for them. I will continue to contact AtlasCare for services and continue to be very pleased with the work and customer service. Thank you!

More about AtlasCare

If you’re visiting this site to write a review, AtlasCare invites you to submit a picture with your review. To thank you for your time, AtlasCare will donate $5 to Community Living Ontario (see below for what this charity does).

If you’re making changes to your home, consider adding AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under “Write a Review!”

* * *

AtlasCare Heating + Cooling the only ISO-certified residential heating and air conditioning contractor in Canada. For more than 80 years, they’ve provided customers with the best products, the best installations and the best after-sales support.

Because of their record of excellence in customer service, AtlasCare has won the HomeStars award for Best Heating + Cooling Contractor in Hamilton for 2011 and 2012.

AtlasCare knows that no two homes are alike. That’s why they design fully customized heating and air conditioning solutions for every customer who is a part of their customer family. This means the solution they recommend will be a perfect match for your needs and budget.

Whether you live in a heritage home, a home that’s 10 to 20 years old, or a newly built home, you can trust AtlasCare to develop a heating and cooling solution perfect for you.

* * *

You can find out more about AtlasCare by:
Visiting their website: http://atlascare.ca/about-us/homestars.aspx;
See all their videos, here: http://www.atlascare.ca/about-us/our-videos.aspx;
Visiting their LinkedIn Company page, here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/atlascare;
Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about AtlasCare:

* They invest thousands of dollars every year in training their employees and making sure they are up to date on the latest heating and cooling technology.

* They have a long history of supporting their community, including providing winter coats for the area’s homeless and raising money for worthy charities like the MS Society of Mississauga.

* They are donating $5 to Community Living Ontario for every review customers write. Community Living Ontario is a non-profit organization that helps ensure people with intellectual disabilities are included in all aspects of community life.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forget to add AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”
The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on Homestars and then contact them all at once.

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators,
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
ISO 9001-2008 certified, Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, and Oakville Chamber of Commerce