AtlasCare

Reviews for AtlasCare

Julie Leaside
Julie Leaside

Quick service

My furnace was not working - only a year old - they came at 9pm in the evening and the technician was professional and knowledgeable and explained things well and handled everything perfectly. Great service. I also had my new furnace and a/c put in by Atlas and they did a fast, clean, and very professional job.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Annual furnace maintenance

Anthony from Atlas arrived right on time for the appointment. He told me what he would be checking for and how long it would take. He asked me if I had any issues with the operaion of my furnace.
After checking everything out he went over the checkpoints and discussed any issues or concerns he had found. I found him to be very polite and knowledgeable. He finished the maintenance in the time he told me. I was very happy with the service. Thank you

Ms RNR from Mississauga
Ms RNR from Mississauga

duct cleaning

Very friendly and efficient. They arrived on time and were very clean in their operation.We would certainly recommend their service to our friends and associates if they asked for advise

sonius in Oakville
sonius in Oakville

Furnace

I am pleased with the technician work. The new parts where under furnace warranty.
It took the technician less than one hour to do the work.
I am supprised that I have to pay $360.00 +hst for labour .
The invoice does not say what has been replaced.
The person did the Diagnostic did not checked for spiders in the burner if he did check that maybe the work was not required.

Pete in Mississauga
Pete in Mississauga

No Heat

Kyle displayed excellent work habits. Very thorough and clean!! Customer service was great in coordinating the appointment. Special thanx to all involved. l would recommend this company no question.. Awesome experience! Keep up the good work Kyle.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

None better than Atlas Care

I have been a customer of Atlas Care for over 10 years and have used it for many varied services. I can sincerely say I have never experienced anything but superb service. The most recent encounter this past Friday October 4th was for our annual furnace maintenance. Allen of Atlas Care noticed that our hot water heater installed and rented from another company that I inherited with the house was not up to code and in fact
he found that near our ceiling behind a duct that the pipe cracked and separated. Essentially the hot water tank was not vented at all.

As this was not in plain site, if it were not for Allen this issue could have gone undetected for years. We do have carbon monoxide detectors installed in the furnace room but notwithstanding Allen could have very well prevented a very serious risk to me and my family in the future. This has now been corrected and my family out of any potential danger

Fighting senior in Etobicoke
Fighting senior in Etobicoke

Replacing a furnace igniter

I have a prepaid yearly maintenance plan. During annual furnace checkup, technician said the igniter needed replacing to prevent failure during winter. Cost of part $400. Later checked cost on internet $30.
Replacement time was less than 10 minutes. This is a 1200% markup.
No travel time involved.

Boiler Maintenance

I have been using Atlascare for a few years now. I am very pleased with all their technicians that have come to the house. They are thorough and honest. I recently had Gurmeet come by to have a look at my boiler. He gave it a once over and couldn't seem to find the problem. He said to keep an eye on the LCD display for an error code next time the boiler malfunctions because he didn't want to just start changing parts blindly. Keep up the good work everyone and please thank all your staff!

Hot Water Tank installation

The installers arrived ahead of time as they had finished an earlier job. They were personable and easy to deal with. They complemented us on having cleared all our stuff out of their way. For that we were rewarded by them finishing our installation very quickly. They worked efficiently, had no problems. Questions were answered politely and with humour.

Before starting work, coverings are laid out over the floor to keep things clean and of course the Atlas guys always wear their little blue booties over the shoes to keep the floors clean. Good work. Thanks!

Alison T in York
Alison T in York

Never disappointed with Atlas Care

I have been a client of Atlas Care for several years now and they never cease to amaze me. Phenomenal customer service every step of the way, and I was happy to see some of the leading edge technology that they've implemented on their last visit. It turns out I have to replace my furnace and A/C unit, but rather than being upset at having to deal with 'homeowner woes' I just came away really pleased with the way everything was handled. Lynn in sales was perfect, she was very professional but also personable and not at all 'salesy' which I really appreciated.

More about AtlasCare

If you’re visiting this site to write a review, AtlasCare invites you to submit a picture with your review. To thank you for your time, AtlasCare will donate $5 to Community Living Ontario (see below for what this charity does).

If you’re making changes to your home, consider adding AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under “Write a Review!”

* * *

AtlasCare Heating + Cooling the only ISO-certified residential heating and air conditioning contractor in Canada. For more than 80 years, they’ve provided customers with the best products, the best installations and the best after-sales support.

Because of their record of excellence in customer service, AtlasCare has won the HomeStars award for Best Heating + Cooling Contractor in Hamilton for 2011 and 2012.

AtlasCare knows that no two homes are alike. That’s why they design fully customized heating and air conditioning solutions for every customer who is a part of their customer family. This means the solution they recommend will be a perfect match for your needs and budget.

Whether you live in a heritage home, a home that’s 10 to 20 years old, or a newly built home, you can trust AtlasCare to develop a heating and cooling solution perfect for you.

* * *

You can find out more about AtlasCare by:
Visiting their website: http://atlascare.ca/about-us/homestars.aspx;
See all their videos, here: http://www.atlascare.ca/about-us/our-videos.aspx;
Visiting their LinkedIn Company page, here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/atlascare;
Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about AtlasCare:

* They invest thousands of dollars every year in training their employees and making sure they are up to date on the latest heating and cooling technology.

* They have a long history of supporting their community, including providing winter coats for the area’s homeless and raising money for worthy charities like the MS Society of Mississauga.

* They are donating $5 to Community Living Ontario for every review customers write. Community Living Ontario is a non-profit organization that helps ensure people with intellectual disabilities are included in all aspects of community life.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forget to add AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”
The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on Homestars and then contact them all at once.

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators,
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
ISO 9001-2008 certified, Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, and Oakville Chamber of Commerce