AtlasCare

2520 Bristol Circle Oakville ON L6H 5S1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AtlasCare

Torbjorg and George in Toronto

AtlasCare installed a furnace for us a few years ago and we were very pleased with the team. This summer it was time to replace the air conditioner. Rudy did a thorough analysis to arrive at the optimum size of unit for the house and patiently answered all our questions and concerns. The unit was expertly installed by Adam and Nassir. Post installation, the main office saw to registration and warranties and guided us through the process of applying for rebates. We have been very impressed with every representative of the company that we have been in contact with. They have been a pleasure to deal with, professional and knowledgeable.

Abeer from Mississauga

Tedros Gebril, Jose Colmenro and Ryan Hanna were very professional and completed the work excellently. The unit didn't fit through the patio door and we have no street access to the backyard, and they went above and beyond by taking apart the fence to bring the unit through then putting it back. Installation was very professional and clean, would definitely recommend.

Job Price

Tedros and Joshua were polite and patient. They arrived on time. They answered many questions I had and worked well together. They were done in a reasonable amount of time and took care to leave no garbage etc. behind. They were personable and pleasant to deal with.

1 review Caledon, ON

Very professional and helpful service person, punctual. I had a few minor repairs that needed to be done around the home and the service man was very willing to do the other jobs without hesitation. The salesperson also wasn't pushy. I was given several options re: types of furnaces to purchase based on my needs. Both salesperson and serviceman were courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend their business and their service again. Very happy.
LS

rjoseph in Mississauga

I have used AtlasCare for 3 years. They undid the mess another company left of a new furnace install. Chris Williams completed the work professionally and efficiently. I will continue to use AtlasCare in the future.

amylaura in Mississauga

Ricardo & Garrett arrived right on time. They we're very friendly and informative as to what would happen. Initially we had a $100 discrepancy regarding the proposed service ( I was twice quoted the incorrect lower price by Atlas customer service). Ricardo apologized and sorted out the matter to my benefit with head office. Both individuals were very thorough, & respectful of our home. The did a great job. Atlas Care is my "go to" company for all HVAC, etc. needs.
I have never had anything but a great experience dealing with them.