AtlasCare

2520 Bristol Circle Oakville ON L6H 5S1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AtlasCare

New air conditioner stopped working.
Phoned Atlas Care and a technician arrived early the next morning.
He located the problem quickly, had the part in his truck and was able to make the repair fairly quickly.
Technician, Chris W., #454, was conscientious, knowledgeable and efficient. He explained the problem and how it affected the air conditioner and what he would do to repair it.
We were pleased to have him looking after us.

Walter Penor in Mississauga

Exceptional Service from beginning to end. I could not be happier with the service we received from Atlascare. We needed a new Furnace and AC as both were on their last legs. this was a new experience for my wife and I and we both had a lot of questions and concerns. From the first call for a quote where Margaret Kodric replied promptly. She came to our home and was extremely professional and answered all our questions honestly and put any concerns we had to rest. The next step was the Installers, Tedros, Brendan and Joo Young. They showed up at the time mentioned. They were pleasant, courteous and also answered any questions I had without rushing or pushing them aside. There was a minor issue with a missing piece of equipment which they came back very promptly to finish the install with my utmost pleasure. The system runs like a dream. I Very Highly recommend Atlascare for your needs. I think you'll be extremely happy with the choice.

Sincerely,
Walter Penor

Justin
3 reviews Milton, ON

Garrett and Ricardo called on their way to let me know of their estimated arrival time. Once the arrived, they were professional, attentive to detail, and left the house cleaner than it was when they got here. The entire process took about 1.5 hours and we couldn't be happier with the service provided. Thank you for a job well done.

Job Price

Atlas care was referred to me from my neighbour and they didn't disappoint me. Abdel, Matt and Deshaway were very professional, quick and efficient. Showed me the before and after and couldn't believe the difference. I would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Abdel & Ricardo are very professional & clean. They explained what they were doing in detail & gave good suggestions for future maintenance. Highly recommend AtlasCare. We have used them several times for other services as well.

Job Price

We love Atlas Care ... they are always on time and the technicians are friendly, thorough and efficient.
The technicians will also make suggestions on things like duct cleaning but never pressure you to do it.
(note the price for today is 0 because we are on their annual service plan)

Ron in Etobicoke from Toronto

Abdel+Ricardo+Deashawn were excellent. They arrived on time. They were courteous and professionally friendly. They were very careful about not making a mess. The work was done efficiently. Overall, they did an excellent job

Job Price

Two installers, McCloud and Josh arrived on time. Wore booties and put a rug from the front door, down the stores to the basement where the air conditioner was. Introduced themselves, very professional. They took away the old air conditioner, swept up the area they worked in and left the furnace room immaculate.
Very personable as well as competent. Would have no hesitation in recommending Atlas to anyone in the future.

Gary Parkinson from Toronto

I am a long term customer of AtlasCare. They have always provided me with first class service for all my heating and cooling needs. They recently installed an Ecobee3 thermostat which is excellent. Today was my annual air conditioner tuneup. The service technician, Anthony, was polite and explained his work before and after doing the work. All the technicians from this company have been a pleasure to have in our home.

Kevin in Mississauga

We have a leak in our basement. We had a contractor and a plumber look at it and were unable to determine the source of the leak. Our AC shut off and Rick was able to talk me through the process of determining the leak over the phone. We have a working AC and no more water leaking from our AC unit. Saved us a lot of time, money and aggrevation!

More about AtlasCare

If you’re visiting this site to write a review, AtlasCare invites you to submit a picture with your review. To thank you for your time, AtlasCare will donate $5 to Community Living Ontario (see below for what this charity does).

If you’re making changes to your home, consider adding AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under “Write a Review!”

* * *

AtlasCare Heating + Cooling the only ISO-certified residential heating and air conditioning contractor in Canada. For more than 80 years, they’ve provided customers with the best products, the best installations and the best after-sales support.

Because of their record of excellence in customer service, AtlasCare has won the HomeStars award for Best Heating + Cooling Contractor in Hamilton for 2011 and 2012.

AtlasCare knows that no two homes are alike. That’s why they design fully customized heating and air conditioning solutions for every customer who is a part of their customer family. This means the solution they recommend will be a perfect match for your needs and budget.

Whether you live in a heritage home, a home that’s 10 to 20 years old, or a newly built home, you can trust AtlasCare to develop a heating and cooling solution perfect for you.

* * *

You can find out more about AtlasCare by:
Visiting their website: http://atlascare.ca/about-us/homestars.aspx;
See all their videos, here: http://www.atlascare.ca/about-us/our-videos.aspx;
Visiting their LinkedIn Company page, here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/atlascare;
Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about AtlasCare:

* They invest thousands of dollars every year in training their employees and making sure they are up to date on the latest heating and cooling technology.

* They have a long history of supporting their community, including providing winter coats for the area’s homeless and raising money for worthy charities like the MS Society of Mississauga.

* They are donating $5 to Community Living Ontario for every review customers write. Community Living Ontario is a non-profit organization that helps ensure people with intellectual disabilities are included in all aspects of community life.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forget to add AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”
The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on Homestars and then contact them all at once.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators,
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
ISO 9001-2008 certified, Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, and Oakville Chamber of Commerce