AtlasCare

2520 Bristol Circle Oakville ON L6H 5S1

Reviews for AtlasCare

Roman in Newmarket

I was unable to get any information or advice from a number of big boxes and contractors until I contacted Atlas. There responses were prompt, informative and the initial assessor (Jeff) was likewise knowledgeable and helpful. The Installers (John and Josh) were on-time, clearly experienced and professional. They did a great job with good explanations and cleanup. They too were helpful and very knowledgeable.

Roman, Mississauga

Ian in Toronto

Called Atlas to replace a leaky rental water heater with a new purchased water heater. Sales representative (Margaret) was prompt, curteous and knowledgeable, and very helpful. Decided to replace an old HVAC system at the same time, and received pricing incentives to do so. 3 crews came out to do it all in one day, and they were excellent. (Neil, Ryan, Jose and Ju Young) Work was neat, clean-up was complete, and everything was up and running same day. I am very pleased with the new system, very impressed with the work, and would recommend Atlas unhesitatingly.

diane C.

AtlasCare responded quickly to my request to correct numerous new furnace installation problems done by an incompetent “elite” authorized Carrier dealer. Following a TSSA / Enbridge inspection that resulted in a BTag I had only 35 days to fix all the problems before my gas line would be cut off. After spending days negotiating with Carrier and only a few days remaining, AtlasCare responded to my request and saved the day. Nimo along with assistance from Dick and Laura quickly arranged for and sent their expert furnace installation technicians Jose and Jamie to fix all the problems using their best of class standards and professional workmanship. The AtlasCare technicians identified, corrected and replaced all the errors made by the other HVAC provider and went above and beyond completing an expert job that finally made my new furnace safe and function properly. I have been a very satisfied customer of AtlasCare for over 25 years for both of my properties. They have provided exemplary service with top notch furnace installations, annual service maintenance, duct cleaning and true 24/7 service in the middle of the night . Their customer service and billing are also top notch. I had only reluctantly purchased my furnace from another HVAC company for the $700 trade-in offer on my old Carrier furnace because AtlasCare is no longer an authorized Carrier dealer. It wasn’t worth going elsewhere. I believe AtlasCare is the best HVAC company in the GTA !

Susan J Thompson in Toronto

Ricardo D and Steven N from AtlasCare arrived on time and were extremely polite and thorough in their preparation to begin, explaining everything as they went along. They worked very well together, and accomplished the job quickly and efficiently. They even noticed our vacuum bag was full and emptied it on their own initiative. We are very pleased with the results, and recommend them highly both as a team and as individuals in this company.

Brenda

I am very pleased with the service I received,, all the staff I dealt with were very helpful, Fraser and Erin accommodated me with a flexible time for the furnace installation that fit my schedule. Tedros and Brendon the technicians who installed the furnace did a excellent job installing my furnace the work was done so neatly, and timely, I appreciate their hard work., the other technicians I dealt with Anthony and Eric were punctual and most helpful. I highly recommend Atlascare. we are really enjoy my new furnace.

J naylor in Mississauga

Tedra and Adam arrived on time. Introduced themselves and were polite. They took care of my home, laying protective covers over my hardwood floors. As it is winter they were careful to cover their boots while in my home.
Both young men worked efficiently during the hours of work. Once the job was completed they cleaned up and removed their equipment quickly. I was very pleased with their work and would recommend them and AtlasCare.

Michael from Mississauga

I found AtlasCare very friendly and easy to work with, unlike other HVAC vendors I had business with or called.

It's no accident to have this kind of experience. They need to work hard at this for such a consistently good result.

Nick & Ann Marie in Old Toronto

Anthony Y. came to check out why our furnace humidifier was not doing its job. He checked and explained that we needed a new humidifier. The air at night was very uncomfortably dry and made it difficult to sleep at night so we worried that we would have to suffer a few days until the new equipment could be put in. Happily for us he had a new unit in his van and was able to install it right away.
That took place about 3 weeks ago (on Jan. 19th) and we are still very happy with his solution to the problem.
Thank you Anthony and we trust that we will not need your further assistance in this regard for a long time..

Donald Kaye from Toronto

First an apology, I should have written the duct review in November. Family (health) issues got in the way.

October 27, 2017: Ricardo and Jordan B, AtlasCare Technicians did a super job, very professional, and left the house spotless - $416.97.
I would recommend (and have recommended since) this company to anyone that was looking into Duct Cleaning service.

January 05, 2018: Furnace stopped working, 10 Celsius in house. Lyndon, AtlasCare Technician identified seized motor, arranged to pick up (after hours) replacement, installed same evening. Great dedication to customer service - $226.00

Brian in Toronto

Excellent service. I have used Atlas since 1987 for an air conditioner at my parents place, then a new AC and furnace at my grandparents, and when I purchased my house new AC and High Efficiency Furnace. My furnace lasted 17 years and the inducer motor destroyed itself on a really cold day in Feb 2018 and they came out in the middle of the night to try and fix and when we found out the part was expensive we decided a new furnace was the way to go. Rudy came early the next morning and within a few hours we had a nice new furnace up and running. Not only that the prepared all of the rebates available the next day they did all the paperwork. If you want professional, excellent quality and workmanship and someone that will treat you like family when you have an urgent HVAC need I would highly recommend you use Atlas. There are no words to say how much we appreciate their hard work. Rudy dropped everything to get his team to solve the emergency no heat problem.

More about AtlasCare

If you’re visiting this site to write a review, AtlasCare invites you to submit a picture with your review. To thank you for your time, AtlasCare will donate $5 to Community Living Ontario (see below for what this charity does).

If you’re making changes to your home, consider adding AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under “Write a Review!”

* * *

AtlasCare Heating + Cooling the only ISO-certified residential heating and air conditioning contractor in Canada. For more than 80 years, they’ve provided customers with the best products, the best installations and the best after-sales support.

Because of their record of excellence in customer service, AtlasCare has won the HomeStars award for Best Heating + Cooling Contractor in Hamilton for 2011 and 2012.

AtlasCare knows that no two homes are alike. That’s why they design fully customized heating and air conditioning solutions for every customer who is a part of their customer family. This means the solution they recommend will be a perfect match for your needs and budget.

Whether you live in a heritage home, a home that’s 10 to 20 years old, or a newly built home, you can trust AtlasCare to develop a heating and cooling solution perfect for you.

* * *

You can find out more about AtlasCare by:
Visiting their website: http://atlascare.ca/about-us/homestars.aspx;
See all their videos, here: http://www.atlascare.ca/about-us/our-videos.aspx;
Visiting their LinkedIn Company page, here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/atlascare;
Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about AtlasCare:

* They invest thousands of dollars every year in training their employees and making sure they are up to date on the latest heating and cooling technology.

* They have a long history of supporting their community, including providing winter coats for the area’s homeless and raising money for worthy charities like the MS Society of Mississauga.

* They are donating $5 to Community Living Ontario for every review customers write. Community Living Ontario is a non-profit organization that helps ensure people with intellectual disabilities are included in all aspects of community life.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forget to add AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”
The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on Homestars and then contact them all at once.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators,
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
ISO 9001-2008 certified, Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, and Oakville Chamber of Commerce