AtlasCare

Reviews for AtlasCare

Deirdre McMurdy in Toronto
Deirdre McMurdy in Toronto

Exceptional customer service

We had a new AC system installed by Atlas three years ago. From the initial contact to the ongoing maintenance, they've been incredibly responsive, courteous, efficient and professional. We recently had an issue related to access to our AC unit. The contractor they recommended was equally excellent on every count.
Strongly recommend this company.

installation of new furnace and A/C

The people at Atlas care are amazing! Thank you to Jeff, sales rep, and the team who installed my furnace and A/C- McCloud, Brendan and Adam. They were fantastic. They were polite, respectful of my home, and very patient answering all my questions and ensuring I understood all the components of my new units. The work was done quietly, efficiently and without any inconvenience to me really. Jeff is terrific. He was always available when I called and never made me feel that I was imposing on his time. The Lennox furnace and a/c are quiet and efficient. I am very pleased with the purchase and Atlas care. Would highly recommend them. You can trust them.

Cathy D from Old Toronto
Cathy D from Old Toronto

York A/C installation

My 15-year old A/C finally quit, and after two service calls, Atlas recommended installing a new one for $5,000, rather than repair the old one for $3,000. The installation was a little tricky, as it's an old victorian house built in 1875 with lots of quirky angles to navigate. Nonetheless Tedros and John did the installation well and cleanly. I've always been happy with Atlas, and I'm pleased to leave this review, and have a donation go to Community Living Ontario.

Electric boiler installation

Our very old electric boiler started to fail, so AtlasCare assessed the need and found a new boiler that would fit our small space. Salesman Ron was highly competent, and lead installer John was masterful at working with his team to get the new system configured and running. Impressive! I strongly recommend AtlasCare for their highly trained and hardworking employees and the company's trustworthiness.

Bill H.
Bill H.

A/C yearly maintenance

I've been a customer with Atlas for many years. I've found their technicians to be knowledgeable and professional. Anthony Y. was the technician on my most recent maintenance tune-up. He was friendly and very thorough. He recommended I install a water saver feature on my humidifier to save on water. Thanks for he suggestion Anthony

Bill
Toronto

Russ Toronto West
Russ Toronto West

Furnace and air conditioning maintenance

I have had my furnace and air conditioning maintained by Atlas for over 25 years with zero breakdowns, same air conditioner and 16 year old furnace. Anthony Y 540 showed up today as scheduled and promptly introduced himself and informed me as what he would be doing. With booties on his he feet he promptly went to work and after all was done left a clean work area and informed me what was done and if there were any issues. Another job well done by a very polite Atlas employee. RK.

TwentyOne in Toronto
TwentyOne in Toronto

New Furnace From AtlasCare

I had a great experience with AtlasCare from start to finish. It was really easy to deal with their sales rep Jeff M. He came to our place on Sunday morning and clearly explained all of our options.

The two installers Venicio and John arrived 10 mins early and waited in their truck for the appointment time. These guys are so professional and quiet they are a pleasure to have in your house for 5 hours. Really nice guys too. Venicio showed me how everything works including the fancy new wireless thermostat system. The guys made sure everything was cleaned up spotless and you'd never know they were here.

Now that I see the quality of people that AtlasCare sends to my home I'm going to use them for duct cleaning.

Ruth in Oakville
Ruth in Oakville

Air Conditioner not working

I have been a long time customer. On a very hot and humid day my air conditioner ceased to function. Kyle came to my rescue. He replaced a part after diagnosing the problem. He kept me informed during the process. I found him to be courteous and professional. I felt he gave the issue his full attention even though he was very busy that day.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Air Conditioner Installation

We had an excellent team install our new A/C unit. Adam and Jamie were courteous, knowledgeable, efficient and attentive to our specific concerns about the unit installation and location. Once the installation was completed, they took the time to provide useful information about the unit and its installation. The unit has been working flawlessly and is very quiet. Highly recommended! Keep up the good work!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Air conditioning repair

Best service!! I called at 8am when they opened and Anthony was here by 10! Unfortunately the system was frozen and they had to wait 24 hours to do a leak test. Stephanie was here by 10 the next day and found a part that had to be replaced. The part was ordered and replaced two days later by Jose! Great hardworking service people! My house is finally nice and cool! AND it was all under warranty! Love Atlascare!

More about AtlasCare

If you’re visiting this site to write a review, AtlasCare invites you to submit a picture with your review. To thank you for your time, AtlasCare will donate $5 to Community Living Ontario (see below for what this charity does).

If you’re making changes to your home, consider adding AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under “Write a Review!”

* * *

AtlasCare Heating + Cooling the only ISO-certified residential heating and air conditioning contractor in Canada. For more than 80 years, they’ve provided customers with the best products, the best installations and the best after-sales support.

Because of their record of excellence in customer service, AtlasCare has won the HomeStars award for Best Heating + Cooling Contractor in Hamilton for 2011 and 2012.

AtlasCare knows that no two homes are alike. That’s why they design fully customized heating and air conditioning solutions for every customer who is a part of their customer family. This means the solution they recommend will be a perfect match for your needs and budget.

Whether you live in a heritage home, a home that’s 10 to 20 years old, or a newly built home, you can trust AtlasCare to develop a heating and cooling solution perfect for you.

* * *

You can find out more about AtlasCare by:
Visiting their website: http://atlascare.ca/about-us/homestars.aspx;
See all their videos, here: http://www.atlascare.ca/about-us/our-videos.aspx;
Visiting their LinkedIn Company page, here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/atlascare;
Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about AtlasCare:

* They invest thousands of dollars every year in training their employees and making sure they are up to date on the latest heating and cooling technology.

* They have a long history of supporting their community, including providing winter coats for the area’s homeless and raising money for worthy charities like the MS Society of Mississauga.

* They are donating $5 to Community Living Ontario for every review customers write. Community Living Ontario is a non-profit organization that helps ensure people with intellectual disabilities are included in all aspects of community life.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forget to add AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”
The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on Homestars and then contact them all at once.

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators,
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
ISO 9001-2008 certified, Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, and Oakville Chamber of Commerce