AtlasCare

Reviews for AtlasCare

Meghan in Mississauga
Meghan in Mississauga

Furnace & Air conditioner replacement

We were notified by an AtlasCare service technician that our service would need to be replaced immediately and within 2 hours Margare
was taking photos and reviewing options. Ryan Hanna, Adam Nivisi and DoYoung Soug were at our home @ 8:30 AM the following morning to install our new furnace and air conditioner. All were cheerful despite inclement freezing rain while installing the air conditioner and completed a meticulous job building both furnace and air conditioner. Each took their time explaining the workings of our new appliances and warranties and such. Our home was left spotless despite muddy conditions outside and was already heating up nicely by the time they were leaving. AtlasCare has provided exceptional servicing of our appliances for 10+ years and this was another positive experience.

Wendy in Mississauga
Wendy in Mississauga

Annual maintenance of air conditioner.

The Technician came very early in the scheduled time for our appointment. He introduced himself and was very polite. He worked very efficiently and explained all of the work he did.

Jerry in Mississauga
Jerry in Mississauga

Furnace and air conditioner installation

Atlas has provided annual maintenance for 10 + years for our rental property. Upon a site visit I noted that the furnace was leaking water as the drainage was broken. Atlas came within two hours of my call, near the end of the day. The unit was 24 years old and it was determined that it was better to replace the entire unit. The sales professional Jeff was contacted and he provided a quote within another two hours. The install team was booked and they arrived the next morning at 8 AM. The entire new install of furnace, A/C, thermostat and new pipes was completed by 2:30 by the crew of Jose, Ryan and Venecio. The area was very clean and tidy when they were finished. Atlas had completed all work in less than 24 hours. A very good service.

Roger D in Toronto
Roger D in Toronto

11 years of excellent maintenance

I have lived in this house for 12 years and a year after I arrived Atlascare replaced my furnace and central air conditioning and hot water heater.
5 years ago they installed a split air conditioner in the master bedroom.
They come routinely in Spring and Fall to do maintenance checks.
The staff are smart, professional and clear about what they have to do I have always been impressed this time Anthony Y came and ran up and down the 4 storeys of my house doing all the checks. When the furnace motor broke last year they were in to assess it the same day and as soon as the part arrived it was installed.
You can really trust this business.

Tony K. in Oakville
Tony K. in Oakville

Humidifier

I’ve been using AtlasCare for 16 years and will not use anyone else as they do a great job. If they don’t get the job done properly, they will come back and correct it.
In my case, I had a humidifier installed on a high velocity system last winter. The technician who installed it did a fantastic job, but a few weeks later, I noticed that the humidity level wasn’t going up much. At the time that I contacted AtlasCare, it was close to Spring and made an arrangement that I would contact them again the following Winter as that would be the ideal climate to look at the issue.
The following winter, I contacted Nimo M. who informed me that he would have Jeff E. take a look at the issue.
Jeff was over at my house a couple of weeks ago and made some adjustments so that there was warmer air flowing at a faster rate into the humidifier. So far, so good, everything seems to be working fine.
I just want to thank Nimo and Jeff for going above and beyond to solve my problem.
Well done AtlasCare!!!

Great Service!!

Had to have a new furnace installed 18 months ago. Just had another 'tune up' service, and as always, amazing service. On time... great service... identified an issue I'd been having with my humidifier (and fixed it immediately) and a great service tech - Gurmeet. I HIGHLY recommend them. They've never let me down!

New furnace and air conditioner

Great experience with Atlas care around furnace and a/c replacement. Starting with diagnosis of older equipment problems and the follow up discussion around replacement options by Rudy, the entire process was very professional and customer focused.

Special thanks to the amazing crew of installers (Adam N, Tedrs G, Young and Venico). A swat team of highly skilled professionals, they did an outstanding job. Clean, courteous and communicative at all stages from beginning the end. They also had good music.

Roman in Newmarket
Roman in Newmarket

Hybrid Electric Water Heater

I was unable to get any information or advice from a number of big boxes and contractors until I contacted Atlas. There responses were prompt, informative and the initial assessor (Jeff) was likewise knowledgeable and helpful. The Installers (John and Josh) were on-time, clearly experienced and professional. They did a great job with good explanations and cleanup. They too were helpful and very knowledgeable.

Roman, Mississauga

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

HVAC System Replacement

Called Atlas to replace a leaky rental water heater with a new purchased water heater. Sales representative (Margaret) was prompt, curteous and knowledgeable, and very helpful. Decided to replace an old HVAC system at the same time, and received pricing incentives to do so. 3 crews came out to do it all in one day, and they were excellent. (Neil, Ryan, Jose and Ju Young) Work was neat, clean-up was complete, and everything was up and running same day. I am very pleased with the new system, very impressed with the work, and would recommend Atlas unhesitatingly.

diane C.
diane C.

Expertly Fixed Competitor's Furnace Installation Deficiencies

AtlasCare responded quickly to my request to correct numerous new furnace installation problems done by an incompetent “elite” authorized Carrier dealer. Following a TSSA / Enbridge inspection that resulted in a BTag I had only 35 days to fix all the problems before my gas line would be cut off. After spending days negotiating with Carrier and only a few days remaining, AtlasCare responded to my request and saved the day. Nimo along with assistance from Dick and Laura quickly arranged for and sent their expert furnace installation technicians Jose and Jamie to fix all the problems using their best of class standards and professional workmanship. The AtlasCare technicians identified, corrected and replaced all the errors made by the other HVAC provider and went above and beyond completing an expert job that finally made my new furnace safe and function properly. I have been a very satisfied customer of AtlasCare for over 25 years for both of my properties. They have provided exemplary service with top notch furnace installations, annual service maintenance, duct cleaning and true 24/7 service in the middle of the night . Their customer service and billing are also top notch. I had only reluctantly purchased my furnace from another HVAC company for the $700 trade-in offer on my old Carrier furnace because AtlasCare is no longer an authorized Carrier dealer. It wasn’t worth going elsewhere. I believe AtlasCare is the best HVAC company in the GTA !

More about AtlasCare

If you’re visiting this site to write a review, AtlasCare invites you to submit a picture with your review. To thank you for your time, AtlasCare will donate $5 to Community Living Ontario (see below for what this charity does).

If you’re making changes to your home, consider adding AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under “Write a Review!”

* * *

AtlasCare Heating + Cooling the only ISO-certified residential heating and air conditioning contractor in Canada. For more than 80 years, they’ve provided customers with the best products, the best installations and the best after-sales support.

Because of their record of excellence in customer service, AtlasCare has won the HomeStars award for Best Heating + Cooling Contractor in Hamilton for 2011 and 2012.

AtlasCare knows that no two homes are alike. That’s why they design fully customized heating and air conditioning solutions for every customer who is a part of their customer family. This means the solution they recommend will be a perfect match for your needs and budget.

Whether you live in a heritage home, a home that’s 10 to 20 years old, or a newly built home, you can trust AtlasCare to develop a heating and cooling solution perfect for you.

* * *

You can find out more about AtlasCare by:
Visiting their website: http://atlascare.ca/about-us/homestars.aspx;
See all their videos, here: http://www.atlascare.ca/about-us/our-videos.aspx;
Visiting their LinkedIn Company page, here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/atlascare;
Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about AtlasCare:

* They invest thousands of dollars every year in training their employees and making sure they are up to date on the latest heating and cooling technology.

* They have a long history of supporting their community, including providing winter coats for the area’s homeless and raising money for worthy charities like the MS Society of Mississauga.

* They are donating $5 to Community Living Ontario for every review customers write. Community Living Ontario is a non-profit organization that helps ensure people with intellectual disabilities are included in all aspects of community life.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forget to add AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”
The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on Homestars and then contact them all at once.

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators,
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
ISO 9001-2008 certified, Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, and Oakville Chamber of Commerce