AtlasCare

2520 Bristol Circle Oakville ON L6H 5S1

Reviews for AtlasCare

R M in Richmond Hill

AtlasCare replaced my heating and air conditioning system in Summer 2017, and I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of their service and workmanship.
Margaret provided me several options and paid great attention to every last detail. Along with Nick, they also did a thorough pre-inspection to make sure that nothing was overlooked.
The installation crew - Tedros, Vernicio & Josh - were onsite for 2 days and did an excellent job, making sure that everything was done to a high level of workmanship, they answered all my questions and did a spotless job with clean up when done.
I am very happy with my new system, it has performed very well so far, and I highly recommend AtlasCare for your HVAC needs.

- R.M.
Mississauga ON

JH in Toronto

The last (and only) time we had the ducts cleaned in our house, it was like a visit from Ghostbusters, but perhaps not as effective.... So, with a new furnace (Atlas care) we figured we were long overdue.
We live in downtown Toronto on a one-way street with permit parking on one side of the street. Booking the appointment, Marlene ensured all details were considered and taken care of to ensure the correct truck came to do the job. I have fragrance allergies/sensitivities. Marlene also ensured any sanitizer used in our ducts was one that I could tolerate. Her care and consideration was most appreciated.
Ricardo and Jordan B came to do the job. They are a tremedous team. They were extremely efficient, thorough and very thoughtful with our home ensuring floors were covered and spaces respectfully treated.
They are also very friendly and truly lovely guys. We really appreciated their attention to detail, including the before and after pics.
The disinfectant/sanitizer used in the ducts left a lingering aroma of sage and lemon. It was really lovely and I highly recommend it, especially if you have problems with fragrance.
In a couple years when I need to get the ducts cleaned again, ​ I know who I'm gonna call...!

Fr. Czeslaw in Oakville

As St. Anthony's Community in Oakville we give our heartfelt thanks to Atlas staff: Mr. Adam Nivisi, Mr. Adam Manson and Mr. Venecio Bocarro for their excellent work. Thank you very much.

Carey

AtlasCare was highly recommended by my dad who was very happy with their service. When we moved into our new home, it was the only company we considered for our furnace maintenance and duct cleaning.
Kyle was the first representative we dealt with from Atlas when he came in to check our furnace to make sure all was well for the winter months ahead. He was very polite, and had great Customer Service. He recommended duct cleaning cause he mentioned it hadn't been done in a while. Our duct cleaning appointment was scheduled the following weekend from 8A-10A....... we had Jordan and Abdel who were at out door right at 8AM. Abdel showed us the before and after pictures of our ducts, they did a wonderful job. They were polite, friendly and very professional. I WILL highly recommend this company to family/friends. The money is well worth it, and I have peace-of-mind knowing the job was done properly with a reputable company.

100% Customer Satisfaction!!!!

Strainul in Mississauga

We got this company from HomeStars . Today, they have come and clean our house after a complete renovation . Matt was very nice and professional and have explained the whole process to me. It took him about 2 hours to complete the whole house and at the end he even showed us pictures of our ducts , before and after. We are very pleased with the final result.
We really recommend this company and for sure we'll use them again!

Sean L in Oakville

I came home one evening and found that my furnace was on but there was no heat. I called AtlasCare at night and the person on the phone tried to help me troubleshoot the issue over the phone. I opted to wait until the next day to get a technicial out as it was more expensive for after-hours service.
The service technician Alex came out and diagnosed the problem as a faulty pressure switch. He got the heat temporarily going by playing with the switch. But I knew that this was only tempoary as I had a similar experience with a faulty switch many years ago.
The following day the part was ordered and the technicial Neil came to replace the part.
I appreciated that they had 24/7 service and that the technicians took their time to explain how the furnace worked and were very friendly.

Sandy Bannister from Mississauga

Been with this company very happy for 17 years. Since last year all has changed. Customer service is no longer most likely because I made a complaint. It seems now there is a new policy with Atlas and the main thing is to sell, sell, sell. If your equipment is 15 years old you should replace, even if it's still working, forget repairs. If you question them they don't return calls. I had a quote for my carrier furnace for a ignitor switch $ 589.98 - 15% + HST from Atlas, I thought that was high and since contacted another company who said the part was $75.00 + $150.00 labour. Quite a difference in price. I think they quote hight so you will buy a new furnace from them. I guess it works for the very naive and trusting people in this world.

Carolyn Murray in Toronto

I hadn't had my furnace maintained in a couple of years, I am now confident in facing the winter. Alex B. at AtlasCare did a fantastic job. He was polite, diligent, conscientious and he answered my questions.

AtlasCare is a well run, efficient firm. They offer good HVAC service and maintenance care. Service Techs are polite and knowledgeable. While not a low cost provider, they provide a high standard of service.

Stephanie HVAC technician I would highly recommend her and also Alex from head office. Great and professional service. Very happy with my heating system. Recent visit only for seasonal maintenance.

More about AtlasCare

If you’re visiting this site to write a review, AtlasCare invites you to submit a picture with your review. To thank you for your time, AtlasCare will donate $5 to Community Living Ontario (see below for what this charity does).

If you’re making changes to your home, consider adding AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green button under “Write a Review!”

* * *

AtlasCare Heating + Cooling the only ISO-certified residential heating and air conditioning contractor in Canada. For more than 80 years, they’ve provided customers with the best products, the best installations and the best after-sales support.

Because of their record of excellence in customer service, AtlasCare has won the HomeStars award for Best Heating + Cooling Contractor in Hamilton for 2011 and 2012.

AtlasCare knows that no two homes are alike. That’s why they design fully customized heating and air conditioning solutions for every customer who is a part of their customer family. This means the solution they recommend will be a perfect match for your needs and budget.

Whether you live in a heritage home, a home that’s 10 to 20 years old, or a newly built home, you can trust AtlasCare to develop a heating and cooling solution perfect for you.

* * *

You can find out more about AtlasCare by:
Visiting their website: http://atlascare.ca/about-us/homestars.aspx;
See all their videos, here: http://www.atlascare.ca/about-us/our-videos.aspx;
Visiting their LinkedIn Company page, here: http://www.linkedin.com/company/atlascare;
Or calling them by clicking the “Telephone” button at the top of the page.

Other things you should know about AtlasCare:

* They invest thousands of dollars every year in training their employees and making sure they are up to date on the latest heating and cooling technology.

* They have a long history of supporting their community, including providing winter coats for the area’s homeless and raising money for worthy charities like the MS Society of Mississauga.

* They are donating $5 to Community Living Ontario for every review customers write. Community Living Ontario is a non-profit organization that helps ensure people with intellectual disabilities are included in all aspects of community life.

Make sure to include a picture with your review if you have one!

* * *

Don’t forget to add AtlasCare to your next HomeStars project by clicking the green “My Project” button under “Write a Review.”
The “My Project” feature allows homeowners who are shopping for contractors to build a list directly on Homestars and then contact them all at once.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning
Furnaces, Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators,
Furnace Installation; Furnace Replacement; Furnace Inspection; Furnace Maintenance; Furnace Tune-Ups; Furnace Cleaning; Air Conditioner Installation, Air Conditioning Maintenance; AC Inspection, AC Repair; Mini-Split System Repair; AC Tune-Up; AC Cleaning; Duct Cleaning; Dryer Vent Cleaning; Boiler Installation; Boiler Maintenance; Boiler Repair; Water Heater Installation; Water Heater Repair; Custom HVAC Solutions; Home Comfort Protection and Maintenance Plans
York, AtlasCare, SpacePak, Fujitsu, LG, Weil-McLain, Triangle Tube, vanEE, General Aire, ecobee. We also service Amana, American Standard, Arcoaire, Armstrong, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, DMO Industries, Evcon, Fedders, Friedrich, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Keeprite, Clare, Kenmore, Lennox, Luxaire, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, SpacePak, Tempstar, Unico, Weatherking, and more!
1932
Cash, cheque, draft, major credit cards, debit cards (on-site service calls), online banking (Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans)
ISO 9001-2008 certified, Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Certificate Number #R00282
HRAI, ASHRAE, HIP, CAFE, CFIB, and Oakville Chamber of Commerce