Arby Cartage

Moving & Storage
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Arby Cartage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Manny in Annex

Ive used Arby and his crew at least 6 times over the years, from small to big moves.

Reliable, friendly with fair rates. Never any problems. I have referred to friends who have only been happy.

Highly Recommended

Job Price

Thank you soo much many for your review. Hope to see you again.

JH from Toronto

Arby Cartage was recommended to me from someone at work and from the moment I contacted it has been a great experience. I had immediate responses (and I had a few questions over the weeks before the move, since it was my first time using a moving company) - their price was UNMATCHED as well as their professionalism. On the day of the move it was 3 guys and they were amazing. Quick, considerate and very funny :) My nerves about the move disappeared. Everything arrived intact including all my crystal and china. I will be recommending them to everyone I know

Shawn N. in Toronto

Arby Cartage moved me back in 2010 and I was very impressed with the care, speed and problem solving capabilities the crew brought to the move. About a year later, I discovered some minor damage to my dining room table which was obviously caused by one of the crew having dropped a heavy item but I did not report or follow up on it. I moved again in 2015 using a different moving company that my real estate agent recommended and paid for. I was very disappointed with the new company so when it came time to move again in 2017 I called Arby. I told him about the damage to my dining room table 7 years ago to see how he would respond. He immediately offered to pick up the item, have it repaired and returned to me. The repair job was good enough to sell the dining room table for a price I was more than happy with within tight time constraints imposed on me by the buyer. Three months later, I was again impressed with the way Arby's crew handled my 2017 move. They were careful, accommodating and professional. Anil, who supervised the move was particularly thoughtful about getting large/heavy items through tight spots and corners. He would not give up where I might have. Members of the crew were also helpful to me on some tasks that I had which were not part of their scope including providing tips and tools for other items I had to move myself to another location on the same day. I highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed.

Vincent
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Simply put, these guys know us by name now. We've initially used their services to move our stuff from one apartment to another. We were so impressed how careful and dedicated they were, that we've used them again when we became first time home buyers and again, when we moved to our new place. I can wholeheartedly recommend Arby Cartage.

Sheri in Toronto

Great move with Arby and his team. They were efficient, careful, and very pleasant to deal with. I was very happy with their services and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good, reliable mover.

Job Price

Great service! Great bunch of guys! Preformed a flawless and efficient move. We would highly recommend this moving company to anyone. Thanks so mych Arby and Anil!
Super satisfied customer!

Job Price

Anytime you need our service we will always be happy to help you.

Steve Chalastra from Toronto
3 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

We used Arby Cartage three years for two moves: one within Toronto and one down to Niagara-on-the-Lake. We just used them again at the end of July for another move within Toronto. They showed up early, were efficient and respectful, and gave us a repeat 5-star move. No hesitation in hiring these guys.

Job Price

Steve we have to send great thanks for trusting us to help you move the first time and for remembering us for your second move. Customers like you is what keeps us going year after year.

MB from Toronto

I moved packed boxes and furniture from my parents basement to a townhouse. They were neat, tidy, didn't damage floors or walls and laid down floor drop cloths. They were courteous with a great attitude.

The boxes from previous packers were mislabelled and not packed optimally and also laid out in the basement poorly.

Arby Cartage re laid the remaining boxes and furniture in a neater manner. My parents will be happy.

Job Price

Thank you MB for your review. I will let our guys know that you were happy with their service.

Hewon Yang in Mount Pearl
1 review Mount Pearl, NL

The crew showed up earlier than expected and had us disassembled, moved and set up in our new home within 6 hours. Great crew, hard-working, careful, fun; and the eventual cost was well under other quotes. Would not hesitate to recommend Arby!

Job Price

It mean a lot to us hearing that we were able to make your day a bit less stressful.

KC in Markham

I used Arby's twice within one year. The first time was from a condo to a house. The second time was from the GTA to Simcoe County. They were pleasant, knowledgeable and worked super hard...literally running into the house with the boxes. Not one minute was wasted and it was service with a smile. I have recommended them to others, who were equally happy. Arby's team takes the stress out of what is often a trying experience. And they make sure everything has been placed where you want it before they call it a day. Quite simple--the BEST!

Job Price

Thank you KC for calling us back for the second time and most of all thank you for taking the time out of your day to say kinds words to help us.

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair