Arby Cartage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Erin from Toronto
Erin from Toronto
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

7th move with Arby Cartage!

I really can’t say enough good things about these guys. I’ve used them multiple times over the past 10 years and I wouldn’t use anyone else. The movers are always quick, respectful and kind guys. Always great prices and worth the excellent services! No job too small or big. This move required multiple stops and everything went smoothly! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for movers!

Linda Lang from Oakville
Linda Lang from Oakville

Short move with piano

Arby Cartage did a fabulous job of our move. Even though it was a short move and only the large items, they were very careful with our furniture. They even moved our piano (a heavy old upright) by lifting it into place without dragging it on our hardwood floor. There was one chip on the leg of the piano but they touched it up before they left and you can't even tell now. They made our move stress free! I would highly recommend them.

R.C.
R.C.

Arby's Cartage

This company/team is extremely professional, and efficient. They don't waste any time at all! They know exactly what you need and your experience with them will be out of this world!
Very high recommendations here.....not 1 thing was damaged......worth every 5cent!
Moved a 4bdrm house to a large condo in 5.5 hours total. Not only did they move things, they wrapped/protected the things that were needed to be secured; they dissembled and reassembled as required in no time.
Just so happy that I had the opportunity to have met them. Definitely spreading the word for sure!
Thanks again Arby & team!

salman in Toronto
salman in Toronto

Arby you rock ... highly recommended...

Arby is a great moving comppany and highly recommended for these reasons.

1) They will give you a straight quotation and no hidden costs like the other movers.

2) Guys are punctual. They came on time as promised.

3) Guys are courteous and careful with your stuff.

Kim in Hamilton
Kim in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Moving

Arby and his crew have moved us 5 times and we wouldn't go with anyone else. His team is punctual, professional, pleasant and careful. We have recommended Arby to family members and wouldn't hesitate to recommend his business to anyone.
Thank you Arby. You help make a stressful life transition unfold smoothly!!

Maria in Markham
Maria in Markham

Great moving company!

The guys from Arby were great, moved everything in an organized and diligent manner. I would recommend them to my friends and family for their next move. They took care in their work and made sure we were completely satisfied.

Successful Move

We hired Arby's team to move us from Toronto to Innisfil and couldn't be more pleased - his team worked quickly and efficiently, taking apart furniture, organizing everything to fit into the two trucks. Not a single thing was broken or damaged, including our four glass display cases. They were polite, fun, and strong. We were also very happy with the price. I would recommend Arby to anyone doing a move.

Geoff in Barrie
Geoff in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

I've used them twice. They have my business as long as they're in business!

I first used Arby's Cartage more than a decade ago. When it came time to move again, I gave them a call, and the fellow answering the phone remembered me and details of my move! I booked him again immediately (you can't ignore that kind of customer service), and I was blown away by the team that moved my fiancée and I from our two apartments into our new shared home. They were friendly and efficient. They kept up a great back-and-forth conversation as they worked. They even helped attach feet to a couch for us, as they had a toolbox handy, and ours was buried away who knows where? They got the job done in well under the expected time, and the whole thing was as easy as any move could be. I 100% will use them again the next time I move, and I will be recommending them often and loudly to friends and family in the years to come.

Lisa
Lisa

Always great service from ARBY and his team

I have used Arby’s Cartage for several moves and have recommended them to many friends. ARBY and the team are reliable, quick working, careful, very helpful and reasonably priced. Any one to whom I have referred Arby has had the same experience. Amit and Issac who have been on my last two moves are also excellent. Amit is also extremely helpful and personable.

Carolina
Carolina

Excellent, Personable, Professional!!!

We have used Arby Cartage for two moves in the past 5 years. They were reliable, professional, and incredibly friendly. They helped keep us relaxed during a stressful time and made the experience easy. They were recommended to us by several friends and we continue to recommend them to others! Can't say enough about the service provided here!

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair