Arby Cartage

Moving & Storage
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Arby Cartage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arby Cartage

John in GTA

This is my 4th time using Arby Cartage, and I am just as happy now as I have always been. They take great care of not only the furniture that they are moving, but of the old house and new house. I would highly recommend them!

Job Price

Thank you John for posting your review. Enjoy your new home.

Alec in Toronto
2 reviews Welland, ON

We engaged Arby Cartage for our downsizing move to Welland after a visit from Arby to provide an estimate. We were impressed by his knowledge and the positive reviews. We are retired and were looking forward to a hassle free move, which is exactly what we got. Anil and his team reviewed our special needs and carried out the work carefully and efficiently. They took care to cover the floors and handled our furnishings and contents carefully and paid attention to not damage the walls or floors in the two homes. They were very positive and communicated with us to ensure that furnishings were placed where they were needed and assisted us in assembling and disassembling some of the furnishings.
It was a pleasure to have Arby's firm working for us. They also completed the work at slightly below the estimated price which was an added bonus.
I highly recommend Arby's firm for a household move like ours.

Cindy in Kingston in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Wonderful experience - shocking and wonderful. I was so worried about the move but the crew showed up on time - were very efficient, kind, respectful and a pleasure to be around. They were so efficient that the final cost was LOWER than the quote - I know, you didn't think that was possible - but it was. Arby did the move in one day with a crew of 4 and 2 trucks. I was blown away. Would very highly recommend this company.

LundM from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Arby Cartage was phenomenal! Right from the beginning! I loved that I spoke with the owner to book my move (and not some receptionist) he was friendly, easy to give a quote (didn't ask me to fill out a form counting up each piece that was moving!) , concise - no surprises or questions left unanswered.
The day of the move, the team arrived early. Worked super hard, they were very contentious with the furniture and the walls. Disassembled some pieces, reassembled them in the new home. Had some ideas for placement in the smaller space that we were moving into. I cannot say enough good things about this crew. Their price was great and their service was excellent!!!! Many Thanks to Arby and our moving crew for making the day go so smoothly.

Job Price

Arby Cartage was professional and pleasant to deal with from beginning to end when we moved from Mississauga to Tecumseh in July 2017. Anil and his assistants, Marvic & Andre, arrived half an hour early and were very efficient and friendly.

The move was completed in less than 12 hours and there was no damage. I recommended Arby Cartage to my brother, who also used their services. It was a stress free exercise for all of us. Excellent company and would use them again with confidence and trust. A real pleasure to deal with Arby and his staff.

Norm in Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

This is the second time in 5 years that we've moved to a new home, and we wouldn't even consider hiring any other moving company than Arby's. He and his crew did a fantastic job moving us within Milton the last time and, as expected, the moving experience was just as excellent this time, moving our belongings to another town. Arby is amazing at what he does and he and his crew are well organized and on time, efficient, cheery, and make the entire experience less stressful than it normally would be. And, at a price that's very reasonable, with no surprises or hidden costs. Over the past 30 years, my wife and I have moved to 6 different homes but none of the moves have been as smooth and pleasant as the last two with Arby. I'm not sure if we'll move again anytime soon, now that we're settling down to retire soon, but if we do we'd call Arby. Thanks again, Arby, to you and your men for the great job you did, it really made a big difference especially when moving to a new town!

Diane in Toronto

My daughter is listing her home and wanted to remove large furniture, boxes, etc. to her storage unit. The amount of items filled a 10'x20' storage room.

I have moved over 20 times in my life and some have been a nightmare, and none have ever been a pleasure. This more with this company, was indeed a pleasure. they were so careful with the walls and the furniture, they were friendly, polite and very professional. I could not have been more impressed. I very highly recommend Arby Cartage.

If anyone is planning a move, these are the guys to call - no question. My daughter was thrilled with everything about how they handled this move.

Things that matter: they arrived on time, price was as quoted, furniture was all wrapped, care was given not to damage walls in the home, or the furniture, polite, professional, knowledgeable, friendly and very pleasant. They were even patient with her big dog who kept walking between their legs and generally getting in the way. they didn't say a word about it. They rocked!!!

Diane

Job Price

I hired Arby's Cartage to transport a large cabinet to a furniture restorer and subsequently hired them again to transport several pieces of furniture and belongings from Oakville to my brother in law in Oshawa. Both moves went well. The crews showed up on time and took care to load and secure the items for transport and delivered them in a timely and safe manner. They were friendly and courteous. I will not hesitate to use Arby's again in the future for some remaining moves as we clear the house in Oakville for sale.