Arby Cartage

Moving & Storage
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Arby Cartage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Alice in Mississauga

Hello! I was extremely pleased with our experience during our move with Arby. Everything was as stated in the quote. The trucks and the guys arrived on time. They worked so fast that I did not even get to see when they disassembled or reassembled our three beds. The furniture was wrapped carefully. The guys were very cheerful and moved around like bees. They were finished a lot faster than I imagined they would.

You have a great team, Arby! Thanks for all the help.

I must say thank you for (1) one choosing our service and (2) two to have a second to post your review of your satisfaction of the service we provide you
we wish you all the best at your new home and wish you continuously sucess and happiness at your new home

1 review Port Perry, ON

Arby was great to work with and was organized in scheduling our move.
The crew that moved us from our sold home to our new home were excellent.
They were friendly, professional, efficient, and took extra care packing all of our items on the truck, including my motorcycle.

The price was more than fair for the level of service provided.

We will happily refer our friends and family to Arby Cartage.

libby in London
1 review , ON

We couldn't be more satisfied. They were on time, efficient, and cheerful. I thought the service was good value and would definitely use them again. The cost was in line with other services but we probably saved money because they were so efficient.

Craig in Toronto

Excellent service. Arby Cartage are relaxed about their pricing, responsive to customer requests, and follow through on commitments. They completely removed the stress from a short notice move. We completely recommend them. I have never seen a group of guys so effortlessly move heavy gym equipment and large dressers through a tight townhouse into a large two-story home. All employees were happy and hard working. Arby Cartage are people centred and make the competition seem old fashioned and callous.

Sharon R in Mississauga in Ottawa

We have had a great experience with Arby Cartage! We were in a situation where we needed to gather quotes quickly & book a moving company for the first of 2 moves (a move to storage, another one later to a home). Arby was available to review requirements with me and luckily the date I was looking for was available. On moving day Anil and his wonderful crew showed up early. After I did a walk-through briefing for the team, they got to work very quickly. They were very organized and came in under the original estimate. No damage to any of our freshly painted walls! We will definitely be using them for part 2 of our move. I've already mentioned to several others how happy we were with them.

EARL from Concord

AMAZING CREW!! ORGANISED,FAST,PUNCTUAL,COURTEOUS,PREPARED!! DONT USE ANYONE ELSE!! WE HAVE MOVED QUITE A BIT IN THE PAST TEN YEARS WOULDN'T USE ANYBODY ELSE EVER AGAIN. ARBY CARTAGE IS A MUST ALL THE WAY!!

Terry in

This was the second time I used movers, the first one was a total nightmare. I was a little nervous but after reading all the reviews and after several calls I decided to go with Arby Cartage even though I had never heard of them before. Anil and the crew showed up early and was ready go. They were very respectful and professional and it showed that they enjoyed working together. I would definitely use them again. So happy that I chose Arby Cartage and very happy. Even after the bill was settled. Anil was helping to unload our cars. Unbelievable. Thank you so much.

Thank you Terry for your kind words. It was our pleasure helping you and your family. We had a great day with you.

Ashley from Toronto

Third time using Arby Cartage and as always - amazing service!! We always recommend to friends or family that are moving in the city. Super efficient and friendly to work with. Thanks again for a smooth move!!

Thank you Ashley for calling us back to help you.

Kevin in Brampton

We moved to a new house. They were Great! Fast! Reliable! Nothing broke. Placed everything in its place at the new house. Very clean! I even tipped them. The new house was 3 stories and they did not hesitate to go up and down many times to place boxes and furniture. They brought in another trunk with crew when they saw that it was a lot to move. It made the move go faster. Very polite guys. I would always use them and recommend them to anyone.

Kevin thank you for giving us the chance to move you. we hope you enjoy your new home and we wish you and your family all the best.

Our family has hired Arby Cartage for several short moves. This time our move was from a large house Brampton to Owen Sound. Arby Cartage did an amazing job for us. They stayed cheerful and calm throughout a very long day. They were very careful with all of our belongings and everything arrived in perfect condition. The cost was surprisingly reasonable for a longer move as well. We recommend them highly and would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It mean a lot to us knowing you're very happy with our service.

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair