Arby Cartage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Erin from Toronto
Erin from Toronto

Moving washing machine & dryer

This was my fifth time using Arby Cartage. Three times for full moves and twice for furniture moves. I trust these guys to get the job done right. Always an easy process. Trustworthy, humble and funny. We had Anil and two other guys here. Always a pleasure gentlemen! Thanks again for the help.

Joanna in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto

Great Movers!

Arby Cartage were the best movers I have ever used! They are fun to have around on a hectic moving day, they are problem solvers and work to get furniture to where you need it, they ensure you are happy with where they place furniture and double or triple check and they are so very very efficient. They moved two houses and took a trip to a storage locker all in 5 hours. And they are careful with everything. I will use them for any future moves and have already recommended them to two people I know who are moving.

simpatica in Brampton
simpatica in Brampton

move from bolton to guelph

I requested and was promised 2 big trucks. I got 1 big truck and a smaller one. Both trucks were filled and they had to order another small truck to fit the few items. A 7 hr. day turned into a 13 hr. day. I was charged for that. I lot of items were broken/scratched, or missing. Extremely disappointed. Didn't even get a copy of the invoice nor a receipt for the cheque they requested at the end of the day.

GT in Toronto
GT in Toronto

Partial move before renovation

We are having our house renovated, and had to move out to a rental house temporarily while the renovations are done. We had initially contacted another mover to do the move for us, but shortly after giving us a quote they said they had no trucks to do the move. This left us with no mover and only a few days to work with, so I turned to HomeStars to choose a good mover. I found Arby Cartage here, and based on the almost unanimous favorable reviews contacted them. Arby was able to put together a crew and do the move for us.

The movers (Anil, Andre and Ahmed) worked quickly and efficiently, and made sure that our furniture and the floors and walls were well protected. They caused no damage to any of our furniture or the house. They were all happy, friendly guys, and the move was actually fun! How often can you say that?

We'll definitely be using Arby again when we move back to our own house.

brwlegge in allenby
brwlegge in allenby

Moving Day

This is the third time we have used Arby Carthage and they are without those one of the best moving companies I’ve used. Their professionalism efficiency and honesty make them the leaders in their field. I absolutely and highly recommend them for all your moving needs.

move house

We chose Arby Cartage to move from Mississauga to Waterloo based on their excellent reviews on HomeStars, and agree with their 10/10 ratings. We had a few questions prior to the move which were answered immediately. All 4 of the movers were outstanding - on time, pleasant, cooperative, efficient and knowledgeable. We had a few large, heavy pieces of furniture that we did not expect to fit upstairs to the second floor, but they were successful every time. Not one item from an almost 5000 square foot was damaged. Excellent company in every aspect.

Michael E. in Brampton
Michael E. in Brampton

Move from Toronto to Stoney Creek

We reviewed a number of moving companies for our relocation to Stoney Creek and chose Arby Cartage, as also recommended by our real estate agent. We made the right choice! Arby proved to be very customer oriented throughout the entire process, easy to deal with, flexible and fair with their pricing. In travelling between cities, there was a major traffic issue that the moving team handled with composure and with great sensitivity to our needs. The moving task itself was handled with exceptional professionalism, respectfulness and courtesy by every member of the team. They worked quickly, took few breaks and demonstrated great care of our items. A joy to work with - they took a lot of stress out of a difficult day. I will gladly use Arby for our next move and recommend this company to others.

katemullins83
katemullins83

City to city

Arby cartage moves us from Toronto to Guelph. They worked extremely hard to get everything packed and unloaded at the new house before night as we have a small baby. They didn’t even stop for lunch! Handled all our furniture (including antiques) with great care. Highly recommend.

A.L. in Toronto
A.L. in Toronto

Smooth Move

For a past move, we had the wrong people move us, so I'm excited to say that, this time, the right people moved us! Great customer service; handled our belongings with care; worked steadily; fair pricing. Thanks, guys! Your commitment to making customers happy is greatly appreciated.

djpenagos in Toronto
djpenagos in Toronto

Condo move

I've been using Arby's service for more than 4 years. They keep on offering the same quality level as the first time. Excellent job. My wife is very happy with them and how they take care of every box and piece of furniture.
They're my first option when I need a moving company

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair