Arby Cartage

Moving & Storage
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Arby Cartage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Three-part move is a breeze

This is the third time we've had Arby help us move, and we continue to be impressed by their efficiency, dependability, and friendly service. We had a somewhat complicated move involving picking up and dropping off items at three different sites and Arby accomplished this so smoothly and quickly, without a single hitch, and ahead of schedule, that it made the process a real pleasure. We can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you Arby, Anil and Amit!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Moving

Arby’s Cartage was amazing; they showed up on time, were polite and pleasant. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend them to anyone who was looking to move out of province!

Bernadette Santiago in Ajax
Bernadette Santiago in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Moving services

Toronto Sun Readers Choice 2012.jpeg.jpeg Arby Cartage
416 402 8476
Brampton
L6V 2H6

This moving company was efficient and very careful with our items. I was impressed with their work. They took the time to load the trucks carefully and were just as careful unloading the items. They took direction well and were pleasant to work with.

Thank you soo much Bernadtte. It was great working with you. Enjoy your new home.

David in North York
David in North York

Movers

Toronto Sun Readers Choice 2012.jpeg.jpeg Arby Cartage
416 402 8476
Brampton
L6V 2H6

Nothing but great things to say about Arby's moving services. Guys showed up on time and with a smile. They were quick and efficient moving my stuff, took good care of it and even seemed to be having fun along the way.
All done in less time than expected and at a cost well below what other companies where quoting me.

Dianne in Toronto
Dianne in Toronto

Furniture Move

Arby Cartage was the most reasonable priced movers when I needed a couple of the heavier items moved to my new place. Provided excellent service and will plan on using them next time.

Thank you Dianne for giving us the chance to help you. Cant wait to see you on the next job.

Joy dV in Brampton
Joy dV in Brampton

Residential relocation

We have used Arby’s Cartage twice and recommended them once.
They were excellent on both occasions. The crew showed up within the time-frame specified, they were clean and very polite, worked efficiently, but we never felt rushed. They were very patient with any questions or suggestions. Offload was just as efficient, and they even helped with an unscheduled assembly of a bedframe.
Items were handled carefully, and crew were cheerful despite brutally hot humid weather.
I would definitely use and recommend Arby’s again.

Thank you very much Joy for taking the time to post your review. He hope to see you again for another move if you up for it.

Joanna in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto

Great Movers!

Arby Cartage were the best movers I have ever used! They are fun to have around on a hectic moving day, they are problem solvers and work to get furniture to where you need it, they ensure you are happy with where they place furniture and double or triple check and they are so very very efficient. They moved two houses and took a trip to a storage locker all in 5 hours. And they are careful with everything. I will use them for any future moves and have already recommended them to two people I know who are moving.

Thank you Joanna for taking the time out of your day to post your review. Please call us anytime if anything comes up we will be very happy to help ypu

simpatica in Brampton
simpatica in Brampton

move from bolton to guelph

I requested and was promised 2 big trucks. I got 1 big truck and a smaller one. Both trucks were filled and they had to order another small truck to fit the few items. A 7 hr. day turned into a 13 hr. day. I was charged for that. I lot of items were broken/scratched, or missing. Extremely disappointed. Didn't even get a copy of the invoice nor a receipt for the cheque they requested at the end of the day.

Hi Simpatica
I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with our service. We moved you last year with a 26 and a 16 ft truck with no problems but this time around we did not know that you got someone to bring a 10x10 storage unit to your home. With that misunderstanding it would explain why the job took longer this time around also your move did go from Bolton to Guelph which does add on the travel time. We only charged you for the time it took the guys to do your job. The extra truck that came to help only cost $50 for the gas we did not charge for the drivers time. I do have to admit we know about a scratched headboard which we fixed on site. We did not hear about any missing items from you before. Maybe its not missing but packed away or behind something. Please contact us regarding if you have any questions. We do send out invoices for the cheque at the end of each month depending how busy it is because we are also on the road doing the actual moves ourselves.

GT in Toronto
GT in Toronto

Partial move before renovation

We are having our house renovated, and had to move out to a rental house temporarily while the renovations are done. We had initially contacted another mover to do the move for us, but shortly after giving us a quote they said they had no trucks to do the move. This left us with no mover and only a few days to work with, so I turned to HomeStars to choose a good mover. I found Arby Cartage here, and based on the almost unanimous favorable reviews contacted them. Arby was able to put together a crew and do the move for us.

The movers (Anil, Andre and Ahmed) worked quickly and efficiently, and made sure that our furniture and the floors and walls were well protected. They caused no damage to any of our furniture or the house. They were all happy, friendly guys, and the move was actually fun! How often can you say that?

We'll definitely be using Arby again when we move back to our own house.

It was our pleasure to help you. Cant wait to see what everything looks like.

brwlegge in allenby
brwlegge in allenby

Moving Day

This is the third time we have used Arby Carthage and they are without those one of the best moving companies I’ve used. Their professionalism efficiency and honesty make them the leaders in their field. I absolutely and highly recommend them for all your moving needs.

Your way to kind with your words towards us. Great clients like yourself keep us working hard. Cant wait to work with you again.

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair