Arby Cartage

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Arby Cartage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Davecam in Kleinburg
1 review Kleinburg, ON

I chose Arby for our move based on reviews here on Homestars. I spoke to Arby himself on the phone and liked him immediately. He gave me a very fair quote and explained it thoroughly, followed it with an email and responded to my emails promptly. His two men arrived with the truck on time and were very friendly and efficient. They went out of their way to help us rearrange our storage locker before heading to the new apartment. The move went very smoothly and was done in about 5 hours. I would not hesitate to recommend Arby Cartage to a friend anytime!

Thank you for giving us the chance to help you move. Enjoy your new Home.

Alex in Toronto

Right from the start Arby Cartage was a stand-out moving option. They actually came in to our office before giving us a quote, and were the only group to notify use that one set of cabinets (which we had assembled inside our offices) would likely not fit in the elevator and would need to be disassembled (knowing this, we disassembled ourselves which saved us a larger bill!) . On moving day (we had 2 days of moving as we were splitting into two separate offices) our movers were friendly, fast, and careful. There was no damage to our things, and nothing was left behind. They were by far the easiest part of our move. Would 100% recommend.

Thank you Alex for using our service. You have a new and amazing office space all the best.

The movers were very professional and efficient. It took about 3 hours to pack up the truck for a 2-bed condo plus locker. The 3-person team took apart and put back together the big furniture (beds, mirror on dresser). It took about another 2 hours to move everything into the new house and set it all up. Nice guys to work with.

Thank you soo much for taking the time to post your review. All the best in your new home.

merryent in North York

I was given a referral for the guys services and they were absolutely fabulous. It was a little amazing to be honest. They came in, wrapped and carefully packed furniture that needed wrapping and were out in under an hour. I thought it would be several hours. They asked what if any items we needed to have access to while in storage so they packed the storage area as we instructed. We have made arrangements for a few extra deliveries to be added and then when our condo is ready they will move it all over again! I would highly recommend these guys as they were as friendly as they were efficient!
DM

Thank you very much for giving us the chance to move you. We enjoyed doing work along side with you. Cant wait to see your new condo.

Yvonne in Toronto

We moved at the end of December and were so thankful to have the help of Anil, Amit and Rudy. Even though our move required more stairs than any person should have to walk in a day, they were efficient, professional, and a joy to be around! Every piece of furniture was moved carefully and arrived in perfect condition (and our freshly painted walls in our new place were also unscathed despite some tight corners). The price was extremely competitive, and there were no added fees or surprises at the end of the move.

We would not hesitate to move with Arby Cartage again!

Thank you Yvonne for calling us and giving us the chanced to help you move.

Anita Castaldi from Woodbridge

These guys were amazing. They showed up early. Asked for detailed instructions throughout the move. Wrapped our stuff carefully. Were gentle with everything, did zero damage. Were efficient. And they had a positive attitude. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Anita for taking the time to post your review. All the best in your new home.

Daryl in London
1 review London, ON

Brought 2 trucks and filled the first one so well there was tones of extra space on the second. They worked fast and efficiently without issue or damage. Would have them do it again without a second thought

Thank you Daryl you were great to work with all the best with your new city

brwlegge in allenby

Total professionals. Anil runs a great business, this is the second time we used Army Cartage and been extremely satisfied. I highly recommend this company. The care, patience and work ethic is outstanding. You know it’s a great company when the owner is there supervising and working along side with the crew.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. All the best in your new home. If you ever need us again please do not wait to call.

As a wedding gift for my brother and his fiancé, I purchased a 10' long, 300lb, solid wood table, and of course, paid for delivery - but the company went under and I wasn't able to get the service I paid for. Two months later, the bankruptcy receiver gave me a 3 hour window to go and claim my table, under the conditions that I would have the appropriate staff/equipment to move the table on my own. I was at a loss, but having had the most wonderful and easy moving experience using Arby and his team when we moved from Markham to Barrie, I decided to see if it was something Arby could help with.

I reached out to Arby, and he was quick to give me a very reasonable price (substantially less than the company I bought from had charged!) and he said he would be able to accommodate the small window of availability that we had.

Arby came with one of his guys in a small truck. Knowing how amazing they were on my move, my mind was at ease - even though the table was MASSIVE and extremely heavy. I wasn't the only one picking up product, but I can say that my "crew" was definitely the most at ease and moved my product with the most confidence and efficiency and kept it from being damaged. They loaded the table into the truck with no trouble at all, and were extremely careful about loading, wrapping and securing the table (it wasn't packaged at all).

They drove from the Toronto warehouse we picked it up in out to my brother's place in Fonthill. They arrived at the same time I did... So efficient! They carefully carried the table into the house, being extremely mindful of the walls and floors. When Arby started assembling the table (the legs were provided separately), we realized that they had given me the wrong hardware and we wouldn't be able to assemble the table. Arby knew of a small, independent local hardware store around the corner, and he waited while I ran out to get the appropriate hardware. I came back with the hardware, and they assembled the table quickly and carefully, before flipping the table over in a way that almost appeared easy! (This is saying something because I purchased the 8' version of this table for myself last year and had it delivered, and the delivery company who works full time for the company couldn't flip the table over, it took my brother, my friend and myself to help them flip it!)

I can honestly say that the only part of this process that went smoothly, caused me no stress and was completed without any errors or problem was the part that Arby looked after.

When it comes to moving ANYTHING, Arby is and will continue to be my very first call. Every time. His prices are reasonable and he and his team are professional, polite and friendly, extremely careful with your home and your possessions, and they are efficient - we paid hourly for our whole home move and even the last box was basically jogged off the truck - these guys move quickly and with care.

I have to start of by saying thank you for calling us again. It was our pleasure working with you again.

jacob in Toronto

I have used Arby in the past and I was more than happy to give them my business again. They did not disappoint me and I was highly impressed by the professionalism and the fun they have doing such a hard job.

Thank you Jacob for your review. All the best in your new home.

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair