Arby Cartage

Moving & Storage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Move

Very nice folks. The guy who headed our move was quite a comedian and he cares a lot about the work he does. I opened one of my chores and found he had wrapped all the coins up with saran wrap. Great job

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Multi-stop move day

Organized multi-stop Toronto move day from the UK. Arby was great on communications by phone and emails with ongoing schedule changes. Really appreciate the service provided and the guys. V&M

Thank you for giving us the chance to help you with your job.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Great moving company

We used Arby's Cartage a few weeks ago to move. The whole crew was professional and friendly. They covered floors and stairs. We were very pleased with them. I would recommend them for sure!

Thank you soo much for giving us the chance to help you.

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto

Moving furniture

Absolute first class service. They arrived on time and were most polite and helpful.
Anil was most professional. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again.

It will always be our pleasure to help you with any moving service that you need.

Davecam in Kleinburg
Davecam in Kleinburg
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Move from storage and apartment to house

This was our second move with Arby. I called him again because his guys were so helpful and professional the first time. This time was as smooth and worry free as the first. Abdul and his partner were friendly, careful but quick and efficient. Abdul even took our heavy fold-out couch apart and reassembled it after bringing it down the narrow stairway. No walls or furniture were scratched at all. I also felt that the rate Arby gave me for this local move was very reasonable.
I would heartily recommend Arby Cartage to anyone looking for a trouble free move.

Thank you very much for calling us again. We hope we will always be able to help with any moving that you need.

Bonita
Bonita

Moving

I have used Arby Movers service numerous times including their storage services. Arby and his team are helpful, reliable and efficient. I would highly recommend this moving company to family and friends

Thank you very much for returning to us it mean a lot to us.

Ajay in Toronto
Ajay in Toronto

Quick turn around time and good service

I needed service the next day and Arby agreed to book a move on such a short notice. They reached the pickup location before time and everything was completed quickly and in a very professional manner.
Would recommend for future work.

Thank you very much for giving us a call. Any time you need us just call and we will try our best to help.

Charlotte in Toronto
Charlotte in Toronto

Move

Anil and his crew were fantastic. Fast, careful, thorough, thoughtful and super helpful. Moved us out of our 3 bedroom house and into storage way faster than I imagined was possible.

Charlotte is will always be our pleasure to help you move.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Professional moving service

Great customer service and attention to detail. The whole team took their time to understand our needs and their services exceeded our expectations. Moving homes is a very stressful time and they made us very comfortable and at ease in the process. We would recommend their services.

As long as we keep you happy that is all that matters at the end of your moving day.

Eoin in Toronto
Eoin in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional, friendly and great service

Toronto Sun Readers Choice 2012.jpeg.jpeg Arby Cartage
416 402 8476
Brampton
L6V 2H6

We hired Arby Cartage to move from the 11th Floor of an apartment complex to our new home. Anil was a pleasure to deal with over the phone/e-mail. On moving day, they arrived on time and got straight to work and had our boxes in our new home on time. The boxes were dropped into their proper location with no damage caused. The price was exactly as discussed with no hidden charges or "surprise extras". I am very happy we chose Arby Cartage and I would 100% recommend them to anyone else in the future and if I'm moving again, I know who to call. These guys really made a stressful day as easy as can be

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair