Arby Cartage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Nancy Smith in Toronto
Nancy Smith in Toronto

Moving Andy storage

I hired Arby Cartage to move my household goods into their secure storage facility for 6 months while my house was being renovated. The moves from, and back to, my house went very smoothly. The Arby team was on time, worked very efficiently, were careful with my things and were respectful, courteous and friendly. I have already recommended them to friends and family members.

Its been great to work with you and very were more then happy to store your items.

AlexP in North York
AlexP in North York
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent Moving Service Kingston to Toronto

First time using this company for a move between cities - overall experience was excellent! They were quick to reply to emails and provided a quote without asking for a million forms to be filled out first. Their quote was also significantly less than those from competitor companies.

I discussed that I would still be packing on move day; they provided a number of free boxes and helped me finish packing the day of. The movers were very polite, professional and friendly! The final price was actually less than the original quote, which was an awesome surprise.

Would definitely recommend this company and use their services again. Thank you for making my move so easy!

Thank you for all you kind words Alex.

Satisfied Customer in Old Toronto
Satisfied Customer in Old Toronto

Great Service

Arby Cartage handles your possessions with care. We’ve moved four times with Arby and each time we’ve been impressed with their professionalism and reasonable prices. We give them five stars!

DKP from Old Toronto
DKP from Old Toronto

always on time, great care of expensive and heavy furniture and home

Only good things to say. We have used Arby's services 4 times (business and personal), and recommended them to others. With my last move, despite a very vertical townhouse to move into, and very heavy and large furniture, they took care of the house and the furniture. Arrived on time, finished on time.

Garett in Old Toronto
Garett in Old Toronto

Top Drawer

I've hired them for four different moves, and will continue to use them (and only them) every time in the future. Punctual, fast, highly efficient, friendly dudes...they are worth every penny.

House move

Top notch. Great service, care not to break items or wreck walls. Fast efficient and well priced for the work involved. Last of all and most important for me is there reliability. They do as promised.

Thank you very much. We will always do that our customers need.

Andrea in Mississauga
Andrea in Mississauga

Arby Cartage - amazing company and fantastic service!

We have used Arby, Anil and the team for several big (and small) moves and storage all around the extended city over the years (from Hamilton, Burlington, Toronto....). They are, by far, the BEST! Moving day is stressful, but these guys make it hassle-free. They are professional, on time, efficient, very careful, and can navigate a tricky corner like no other! Not to mention, they are the nicest people! It has been such a pleasure to work with Arby Cartage, I highly recommend them for your next move!

Thank you very much Andrea its always our pleasure to work with you.

Jeff in Montréal
Jeff in Montréal
1 review Newmarket, ON

Book with Arby Cartage!

These guys are the best in he business! From beginning to end it was an easy process! Amit was professional, came early on the day of the move, always giving helpful tips for moving items. Book these guys right away!

Thank you very much Jeff.

David in Newmarket
David in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Apartment move

Arby Cartage was referred to us by a colleague who had previously used their moving service. They responded in a timely fashion to all our email inquiries. The movers on site where friendly, professional, worked quickly and took care of our furniture.
Like my colleague, I would also recommend Arby Cartage and would call them again for my next move.

Thank you very much for giving us the chance to move you. We love to hear that you will call us again if you ever move.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Most stress free move with the most pleasant movers

I found Arby Cartage through a friend who has been hiring them for years and am so happy she recommended them. They were the most pleasant movers I've ever met who kept my belongings well cared for including being very mindful about laying down floor protectors and leaving all walls unscratched.
My moving day was stressful but having Arby Cartage move me was the least stressful aspect of the whole day.
Thank you!

Thank you very much Jane. You do not have to thank us that is part of our job to make sure we do not cause any damage. We would like to thank you for hiring us.

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair