Arby Cartage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Nancy Smith in Toronto
Nancy Smith in Toronto

Moving Household Goods to Storage

I contacted Arby Cartage as a result of other HomeStars reviews and selected them from 4 other quotes. I needed both moving and storage for my things while my house is being renovated. The Arby guys arrived on schedule, were polite, efficient and very respectful. The work was done within the time expected and I look forward to working with them again to move my stuff back after my reno is completed.

Thank you very much Nancy for the chance to work with you. Cant wait to see you again for part 2

TO in Toronto
TO in Toronto

Great moving company!

I was very impressed with Arby Cartage and would highly recommend them for a move. I moved from one condo to another condo, and definitely plan to use them again soon when I move into a house I am renovating. They were on time, professional, friendly, helpful and very careful with my belongings. The day was much less stressful than I expected, thanks to such a smooth move.

Canadian in Toronto
Canadian in Toronto

Small Office Move

We are a small charity and needed help with a move into a larger office space. The Arby Cartage team provided us with 3 movers and they were quick and smooth with getting things done. There is a 4 hour minimum you have to pay but they did not go beyond that for us, which I thought was great that they tried and succeeded and helping keep things affordable for us. Would recommend.

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

2 Location Move - Storage Unit + House to New Home

Arby Cartage was referred to us for a move within Toronto and they came as advertised. Anil and team had amazing energy all day, were extremely cautious, punctual and delightful all day. They made a normally stressful day feel fun, and they did the job quickly and at an extremely reasonable price. Will use them for all future moves and refer them happily. Thank you for the great job!

It was our pleasure to help you

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stress-free move

We are returning clients. The team is very personable and lots of care in the process of our move.

With a home of our size, 5 movers are recommended.

Thanks again.

DJJ
DJJ

Amazing Service, Amazing Price, Amazing People = AAMAZING MOVERS!

Never called a moving company amazing before however Arby Cartage is AMAZING! They moved my girlfriends apartment and my condo into a new house and it was one of the greatest moving experiences either of us have ever had! The guys were amazing, friendly helpful and most importantly they were careful!

Moved both of our two bedroom units plus picked up/emptied out our full u haul storage locker and then everything to the new house and finished well within quoted time. Price was better than anyone else we contacted by a long shot and did I mention the great job they did? We've happily recommended them to anyone who we know who is looking for movers and they will be our first and only call if we need movers again! A+++

Thank you soo much for your great words towards us. You were an Amazing Customer.

Top Movers in Town!

We had a pleasure to work with Arby Cartage twice. They helped us move twice and both times they provide us with exceptional services! This company is very reliable, professional and trustworthy. Arby Cartage is a great example to how run a business. I would definitly recommend this company!!!
Thank you for your hard work!
N.

Wow thank you for your kind words.

Frank and Timi in Ajax
Frank and Timi in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Seamless and Professional Home Move

Arby Cartage came recommended to us from a family member and we were so glad to have hired them for our move! Anil arrived on time with his team, and they worked quickly, carefully and professionally. All of our belongings arrived in our new home in excellent condition, and they spent extra time disassembling and reassembling anything that needed it. We also enjoyed their positive attitude and sense of humour! Thank you to Anil, Maverick, Jay and Dwight for making this move an enjoyable one for us!

Frank and Timi I have to thank you very much for allowing us to help. We had a great time and thank your for the lunch.

Gord Sherman in San Francisco
Gord Sherman in San Francisco

Home Move

The gentlemen from Arby Cartage attended on the scheduled time and discussed how the move would best be handled. They carefully packed up the home into the truck quickly and efficiently. They went beyond their duties by delivering some of the furniture to Furniture Bank before taking the remaining items to our Brampton home.
My wife and I were very impressed and pleased with the company and their employees who were polite and professional.

Thank you very much for calling us to help with your move.

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Movers

Arby Cartage is great, I've used them for several moves over the years and also recommended them to family and friends. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and work efficiently. They have always been reliable. Hopefully this is our final move, but if I ever had to move again, they would be my first call.

Thank you very much Natasha. We will always look forward to help you move

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair