Arby Cartage

Moving & Storage
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Arby Cartage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Manny in Annex

Ive used Arby and his crew at least 6 times over the years, from small to big moves.

Reliable, friendly with fair rates. Never any problems. I have referred to friends who have only been happy.

Highly Recommended

Job Price

Thank you soo much many for your review. Hope to see you again.

Lisa Bucca in Brampton

My parents were moving and I was taking some of their furniture. Since I had just used Arby back in November where they did a wonderful job, I thought I would book them again. Sure enough, they didn't disappoint. They were so quick that they were done in a few hours. My only complaint is that I had to pay a minimum of 5 hours when they had finished the job in 3 hours. However, I knew this when I booked them so I wasn't surprised. They are still worth it. Great Job Arby.

Anjali in Mississauga

Arby Cartage Inc provided very PROFESSIONAL, EFFICIENT and courteous service during my move. I highly recommend them for your move. They were ON-time, efficient and super nice!!! The whole staff is a pleasure to deal with. The three guys that showed up for my move were amazing. They dis-assembled my furniture for the move and then re-assembled at the new place. They were very careful about moving all the pieces -- from small to extra large. There were NO scuffs on any of the walls after the move. They did this all with a smile and good humour! I would definitely use this company again and I highly recommend them!!

rosemary in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

i have used this company before, and have and still do highly recommend them, professional, courteous, careful. They show up on time, and get the job done in a timely and professional manner.

Thanks again to the crew, for another stress free move!

Job Price

Thank you Rosemary Enjoy your new home and we wish you all the best in your new city.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

This is the 3rd time we've hired Arby Cartage for our moves and we would do it again! These guys are professional, courteous and fun. They work together and get along like they are all best friends. They did a great job caring for our belongings at every step of the move. Their mattress bags are cheaper and better than anything you could buy at moving stores!

Job Price

It will always be our pleasure to move your home. Enjoy and we hope to see you again.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Arby movers took care of our move within the GTA. They were timely, polite and so helpful! They disassembled and re-assembled all of our furniture and did it amazingly quickly! We have nothing but good things to say!

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

We hired Arby for a move from Toronto to Montreal. Initially I was somewhat concerned since I only had (good) Internet reviews to go on. However, these were very good and the price he quoted was reasonable so I decided to except his offer.
In the run-up to the move, there were a few times when we had questions. Arby was amazingly responsive, often getting back to us within minutes of our email.
His moving team were courteous, friendly, and hard-working. They did everything we asked. They did an excellent job moving our 2 bedroom apartment and of course there was no damage, even to the antiques!
We have moved several times in our lives, including international and cross country. This was one of the best experiences we've ever had. We recommend Arby without reservation and would use him again.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review. It was great working with you and we wish you all the best in Montreal. The Julep was great.

Matt from Toronto

Ahmed and the guys were great. They arrived on time and were attentive and respectful of my requirements.

They were careful with my stuff and were frequently double-checking where stuff was going to go in the new place, including making suggestions based on their experience.

They had a friendly and competent attitude throughout and even came in under their estimate!

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you matt for your review. I will let our guys know that you very very happy with their service. Enjoy your new home.

Marybeth in Toronto

My second time using Arby and his team. Team was friendly and efficient. Nothing was a problem, as I had the team dismantle a bed to move, then dismantle, relocate and reassemble a bed in it's place. Once everything was packed, it was on to the storage unit to empty. We arrived on time for the condo elevator that was booked for the afternoon and they had everything in the condo (with the bed reassembled) by 5 pm. The only thing I thought was automatically provided was wardrobe boxes, but you have to request them, if needed. Thank you once again for a stress-free move!

Job Price

Thank you Marybeth for taking the time to post your review. I'm happy to hear that we were able to make it a stress-free move.

Dave H Keswick in
1 review Georgina, ON

Anil and the guys were fast, efficient, and very professional. They have always done a fantastic job (2 moves), and are flexible and adaptive.
An awesome job. I would highly recommend their services.
Dave H. Keswick, On.

Job Price

Thank you very much Dave its always a pleasure working with you

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair