Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

9 Sir Lancelot court Caledon ON L7E
Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Work got done. Felt like I was getting ripped off.

I called Mike because of his good reviews. He had to reschedule twice on me. The first time i wrote him after our appointment. It made me miss a day of work. He finally came to my house and repaired my furnace. He told me over the phone he knew what the problem was. When he showed up he said he was right but he will have to come back another day with the parts AND CHARGE ME AGAIN. Why does he need to come back again if he already knows what the problem is and what the furnace model is? Obviously to make money. The topper was he charged me more money plus hst for a reciept then never sent one.

Money isn't everything especially when you're in a service business.

Teresa
Teresa

Furnace fix

In January 2015, while I was on vacation overseas, the furnace in my property broke down (lucky me!). I called Mike from Thermal Techs and he assessed the issue and advised it needed to be fixed immediately or he would have to turn the heat off. To do this, I was to transfer the full cost of the repairs via an email transfer prior to the work since I wasn't in the city, which I did immediately so the work can begin.

I was (and still am) very grateful that the issue was fixed immediately and the house was heated again; especially considering I wasn't in the country and damages would have definitely happened. However, upon my return, I have been following up with Mike constantly to receive the invoice showing the work done. It is October now and I still haven't received it. I am not sure why the denial to the invoice with the details on the work done. This is something businesses do as standard practices but it has been months of following up with no luck.

Prior to this I was going to give the company a 10/10 review but I am really questioning the practice after this. I have given it 3/5 because I was satisfied with the prompt response to the issue but I am not satisfied that no invoice was provided. I would not recommend this place to anyone unless they're physically in the house to receive the invoice and oversee the work.

Erin from Toronto
Erin from Toronto

Air Conditioner service

We called Mike at Thermal Techs and he was very helpful, courteous, honest and knowledgable about the problem we were having with our air conditioning. He explained everything to us in terms we would understand and illustrated exactly where the problem was and the best solution for it. He was also very professional and understood that we had a 3 month old baby who wasn't sleeping without Air Conditioning. Now I have a well running A/C and a sleeping baby. Thanks Mike! We would recommend you to anyone!

Tracy from Vaughan
Tracy from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

Air conditioner

I called Mike around 8am and by 9am he had already arrived and diagnosed the problem. Great service!! I would highly recommend him. He is friendly, knowledgable, respectful and quick. It's a hot day outside and we are so happy Mike was able to fix the a/c so well. See you in the fall for the furnace servicing. Thanks again!

Thanks for the review Tracy. It was a pleasure meeting you. I'll see you in the fall.

Jessica from Caledon
Jessica from Caledon
1 review Bolton, ON

Heating & A/C Repair

My furnace stopped working on Christmas Day 2013. Lucky for me, Mike was willing to come and repair it within the hour. Since then, I have hired him several more times for both maintenance and repair. He has proven to be professional, reliable, honest, straighforward, reasonably priced, and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended!

Thanks a lot for the review Jessica. Its greatly appreciated. I'll see you soon for the A/C cleaning and inspection. Thanks again.

Andrew
Andrew
3 reviews Bolton, ON

Furnace Repair

Called Thermal tech to service my furnace. After reading the reviews I was pretty confident except for one bad review. I called and spoke to Mike and boy was I glad I didn't let that one bad review change my mind. Mike was helpful took one look and knew the problem right away. The price was fair and the work was honest. I will be calling Mike again for my heating and cooling needs.

Thank you very much for the review Andrew. It was great meeting you and working with you. Thanks again.

homeowner6192 from Borden
homeowner6192 from Borden
1 review Borden, ON

Air Conditioner and Hot Water Boiler

DO NOT hire this person. Horrible experience!!!

We hired Michael (Mike) from Thermal Techs Heating and Air Conditioning to repair our air conditioner and replace our hot water boiler. Paid him almost $900 to start the job but then he ran off with our money, and just disappeared.

He started working on the system. Then one day he just "forgot" to show up for our appointment. Called him to reschedule. Then he didn't show up for a second time, said his supplier didn't have the parts. It got a little suspicous after that. At least he could have called right? So we rescheduled AGAIN. Third missed appointment without any notice or explanation. He just didn't show up. Now he's not answering any of my calls or emails. What a waste of money and I took 3 days off work waiting for this guy. It has been two months, left him numerous voicemails and emails. Still no response.

He is very unprofessional.

Mike from Optimal Irrigation Corp.
Mike from Optimal Irrigation Corp.

air conditioner and gas line

Mike installed an air conditioner and extended a gas line for barbecue use at my house. Both are working seamlessly. He has also helped me troubleshoot a few problems with my furnace. Would recommend him to anyone. Very honest and hard working.

Patrick
Patrick
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

A/C Coil cleaning and diagnostic

Mike came over and immediately noticed the problem with my a/c coil. He was very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. More to the point, he was very honest and direct in our discussions, even when his first assessment turned out to be wrong and actually involved much less work than he had first thought. One repair guy I used tried to stick me with unnecessary work. Not Mike. It's good to find a tech you can trust.

Thomas Mahaise from Bolton
Thomas Mahaise from Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Home AC unit

Thermaltecs ( Mr. Michael Clemens) provided a great price and excellent service. Mr. Michael Clemens did a good clean up job after the installation and removed the old parts. I would recommend Thermaltechs to any one requiring a great Heating and Air Conditioning contractor.

More about Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Qulaity, Water Heaters, Furnaces, Boilers, Fireplace, and BBQs, Pumps, Ductless Spilt, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, HRV, UV Lights Keeprite, Goodman, Payne, Weil Maclean, Lochinvar, Kingsmen, Vermon Castings, LG, Aprilair, Americare, Honeywell, Generalaire, Greentek, VnEE, Rinnai, Navien, John Wood, GSW, Ray Pak, Teledyne Laars
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?