Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

Sooo Happy in vaughan
Sooo Happy in vaughan
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Full furnace, air, tankless, Hepa...etc.

Quite simply put, there are ALOT of scammers and thieves in the Heating and Air business......all trades for that matter. However, working with Thermaltechs was an absolute pleasure. They are very well priced, on time and the quality of work was absolutely amazing! They installed the following:

Americare Hepa filter
Honeywell humidifier
Rinni tankless water heater
Greentek HRU
Keeprite softsound 2 stage variable speed furnace
Keeprite A/C 15 seer

We had a gentleman named Mike come to the house to quote the job and instantly we were sold. He made the process so understandable and comfortable for us and must have spent three hours at the house educating and preparing us for the job ahead.
I will allways recommend thermaltechs to anyone needing any gas work at all!!!

Lucio.

Sara LoGrasso in Vaughan
Sara LoGrasso in Vaughan
1 review ,

gas lines, water line, air conditioning, humidifier

Thermal Techs are great. Mike and Aaron installed my water line for my fridge, gas line for my stove and barbecue, and thankfully my air conditioning and humidifier on the hottest day of the summer. They were easy to contact with any questions or concerns that I had before and after the jobs were done. I would, and do, refer my fiends and family to them all the time and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for professional, quality work to be done.

John in Humber Valley Village
John in Humber Valley Village
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Home Heating and Air Conditioning

Thermal Techs has handled our heating and air conditioning service for several years. During that time we have had no disruption of our equipment. Several replacement parts have been recommended and installed, with no breakdown in equipment. Michael makes appointments and calls with time of arrival. He has extensive knowledge about heating and air conditioning and works to accomplish his call in a timely fashion.

More about Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Qulaity, Water Heaters, Furnaces, Boilers, Fireplace, and BBQs, Pumps, Ductless Spilt, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, HRV, UV Lights Keeprite, Goodman, Payne, Weil Maclean, Lochinvar, Kingsmen, Vermon Castings, LG, Aprilair, Americare, Honeywell, Generalaire, Greentek, VnEE, Rinnai, Navien, John Wood, GSW, Ray Pak, Teledyne Laars
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?