A Plus Air Systems Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Reviews for A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Shana70 in Old Toronto
Shana70 in Old Toronto

I've never been treated so poorly by a service provider

5 years ago we purchased a new HVAC system for our house (furnace and central air) from Home Depot and A plus did the install. They were nice, we've had a maintenance plan with them since. Last week in the first heat wave of the summer the air conditioning wasn't working - it would turn on, barely cool air would come out of vents and it would shut itself off after anywhere from 5 to 20 mins. Our house never got below 28 on the ground floor and over 30 upstairs at the best of times and this was with all the blinds shut and curtains closed. So we called A plus first thing on Monday, explained what was going on and said we were also due for our annual maintenance call anyway. They said the soonest someone could come was Friday. On Thursday the company called and said they would have to cancel our appointment. My husband held firm and said no we'd waited all week, it wasn't working and they had to come. They said someone would come between 2 and 6pm. The technician came, and was surprised that we needed repair, apparently he was just there to do the annual servicing and couldn't do any repairs. He did his maintenance, cleaned filters and coils and said all the numbers were fine and it should be running. He was concerned that the AC kept turning off while he was here, he said all the components were working well and wondered if there was a breakdown between the thermostat and machine that was making it turn off too quickly. He called the office and reported all of this to them, he also made us a detailed list of all of his readings and stats from the unit. They said they would send out a repair technician the next day between 10 and 4. Luckily for us the humidity broke and we were able to open up the house and finally have some cool breezes and the best sleep we've had in over a week. Fast forward to 12pm today, technician calls and says he's 10 minutes out. He arrives and right off the bat it's bad. He walks in and is like your house feels nice and cool. Yes, because the heat wave is over and we have the windows open, the AC unit is turned off. My husband presents him with the list from the first technician and starts to explain all that has transpired. He is not listening and just keeps saying "your house is cool" and we have to keep pointing out that yes the heat wave broke and our windows are clearly open. We're concerned about the next heat wave. What was most concerning is that I start to notice he doesn't address me. When I do speak he speaks slowly like I couldn't possibly understand. I then realize he is mansplaining. Basically he says our unit is fine, says if there is another heat wave and it doesn't work then we can phone again and get another appointment. I have honestly never been treated this badly by a service provider and the kicker is we just purchased the “luxury maintenance plan” with them. So it's time to pay for the service call (he helpfully points out it's discounted because of the luxury plan) I hand him my credit card out of my pink wallet to pay and he turns with the invoice to my husband and says “I need your signature”! I was like “It’s my card, I’ll sign that." and off he goes. I was gobsmacked.

Nam from Richmond Hill
Nam from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Get water heater installation done quickly

The company is contracted by Home Depot. I was replacing my water heater which previously as rental. After you paid Home Depot, Dave at A Plus Air Systems was able to arranged the water heater installed quickly. The service was great. A+ recommended.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Thermo heated floor system

After speaking to other companies I decided based on knowledge and price “A Plus Air” was the only company I would trust with my complicated thermo floor heating system upgrade. They arrived on time , put down dropsheets and completed The heating manifold (picture 1)in one day. I have appreciated the easy to use floor system that warms the entrance of house that was my outside porch before a big Reno . Thanks “A Plus Air “ for a job well done

Nancy in Oakville
Nancy in Oakville

Replaced furnace

My furnace was over 20 years old and needed replacing. A Plus Air is very efficient, clean and the furnace was installed in the time frame that they said it would be. Totally satisfied with the service that was provided by A Plus Air, from start to finish. I highly recommend them. It was a very pleasant experience doing business with them.

Furnace Blower Motor & Capacitor

My furnace stopped working on a cold February Friday.
A Plus Air Systems was open on the weekend and was able to find all the necessary parts needed to fix my furnace. They even had one of their technicians meet me somewhere to make sure I had the rights parts so I am not left with not heat.

I would definitely recommend A Plus Air Systems.

JLR
JLR

Replace home boiler

Remove old boiler and install new one.
Also make sure it's properly connected with the new NEST thermostat.
Aziz is an excellent problem solver and a true gentleman.

Furnice service

I have had a great experience with A Plus Air Systems ever since they installed a new Trane furnace in my home almost 2 years ago. Today I have had the annual tune-up and safety inspection done by Azis, a very conscientious and professional technician who took his time to explain what he had done and a few features of the furnace and filters we were not aware of. I definitely recommend this company for service and/or the purchase of new equipment.

EXCELLENT

Professional, knowledgeable, competent.
Perfect experience . Shams and the boys are professional people deserving accolades and p[raise in a world of incompetence.
Well done all around from the initial sales call to the start up.

Tara in Brampton
Tara in Brampton

Furnace replacement

Two years ago, we bought a new Trane AC from A Plus Air Sytems and we were so happy with the install crew that when our furnace broke down in the -18 degree temperature we called them first. A Plus was able to come that same afternoon and replace the old furnace with a Trane. We couldn't be any happier with the service provided.

Tahmena in Toronto
Tahmena in Toronto

Furnace

We were without heat for a few hours this winter and they were very easy to reach and get someone to come by right away. They were great! They did an amazing/clean job. I would definitely recommend them. Great pricing as well. Thank you so much.

More about A Plus Air Systems Inc.

A Plus Air Systems was established in 1990 as a complete solution to commercial and residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. A Plus Air Systems is currently one of the
largest authorized Trane Dealers in Ontario, and have been serving our customers with high quality Trane products. We install and service our furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air cleaners, boilers, tankless water heaters and backup gas generators in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls.