A Plus Air Systems Inc.

2 Steinway Blvd, Unit 17 ON L6M1Z6
A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Giancarlo from Toronto
Giancarlo from Toronto

New Furnace and AC

I have dealt with this company several times. They recommended the Napoleon Ultimate 9700 furnace with UV light over Trane since it has a great warranty and is Made In Canada and also paired with a Trane XL16i AC. I also added a Honeywell electric air cleaner.

Farid and Raj did a fantastic job with the installation. Very clean and organized. Tested the system and it is sooooo quite compared to my old one.

Thank you George (salesman) Farid and Raj (HVAC installers).

Hi Giancarlo,

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation! The Napoleon 9700 is truly beautiful and pairs very well with the Trane XL16i Air Conditioner! Both brands we absolutely love to install. George is truly customer focused, and Farid and Jag have some of the best and cleanest workmanship in the industry. Thank you again, please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to help or if you ever have any questions regarding your new Furnace, AC, and Air Cleaner. Also, great addition with the Honeywell F300E electronic air cleaner! You are a fantastic customer to work with and I am glad we got to serve your comfort needs.

Customer Experience Manager
A Plus Air Systems (Etobicoke)

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Ductless Air conditioning in condo

Awesome installation performed by Farid and Jag of A Plus Air Systems. After years of living with inadequate window a/c units we finally opted to install a 3 header ductless a/c system in our condo.
The A Plus team completed the job in 1.5 days and it looks great! Now bring on the heat so we can put this baby to work.

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! Farid and Jag have some of the best workmanship in the industry and even though ductless installations can be tough and labour intensive they always make sure the job comes out great! We wish you years of uninterruptible cooling.

Thanks,

Mirej in Toronto
Mirej in Toronto

Boiler Exhaust Moved

A Plus has been doing our servicing, so when we needed our boiler exhaust moved, we hired them to come and do the job. They were prompt in coming to quote and do the work. In my initial review, I had noted that we weren’t satisfied with the workmanship. As soon as this became known to the company, they reached out to us to rectify any issues and concerns. Another visit was scheduled four days later, they fixed the previous work, and even took before and after pictures. Incredible professionalism. Thank you! We are very happy.

Hi Anonymous/Private User,

I wanted to apologize for your experience. If you or any other customer ever feel unsatisfied with our workmanship, it's important to call or email us immediately. We take quality control and poor workmanship very seriously. Unfortunately, moving/routing existing boiler vents and pipes can be very difficult as we sometimes deal with deficiency's left to us by installers or older homes that sometimes do not give installers the freedom to route pipes cleanly while at the same time making sure your home is safe and all Ontario building code is met. However a messy job and poor workmanship is NEVER acceptable. If you can kindly email our installation manager, Steven, steven@aplusair.com, or just give us a call at 416-213-0303 we can schedule a time to go through these issues and make sure you are 100% satisfied with our service.

Similarly, we had faced an issue for a customer in Toronto that wanted their boiler exhaust re-routed shorter and under a window as it was a bit of an eyesore to them, but the challenge was that the exhaust would then break Ontario Building code so we could not do it despite it would have been a better looking option. These are some of the challenges we face as contractors and I hope you understand.

Further, we welcome customers to watch us work if they would like however you should never feel the need to have too. Again, I am sorry for your experience and I hope that we can only learn and continuously improve from your feedback. Your name has not been attached to this review so it is difficult to pull up your file and study it more in depth, so kindly contact us anytime to resolve these issues, we will never ask you to take down this review, we just want to make sure you are happy and in the end we can have the technician responsible improve and realize his mistakes!

Customer Experience Manager
(416)213-0303
mansoor@aplusair.com

Filomena
Filomena

New furnace installation, duct work and gas line installation.

This company was referred to us when our furnace needed replacing. The sales rep did a great job explaining various products and the installers did an outstanding job. I was so pleased that I inquired about addition services needed for my basement reno which was under way. ONCE AGAIN very pleased with the service I received. They added heat registers, moved gas lines and installed an additional gas line. Quick and clean and very mindful of my home so would definitely recommend!

Hi Filomena,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will pass on your appreciation to our salesrep and our installation team. Please do not hesitate to call us if you ever ever need any help!

Syed in Markham  in Markham
Syed in Markham in Markham

TANKLESS WATER HEATER INSTALLED BY A PLUS AIR SYSTEM

This was the 2nd time we had Carbon monoxide leakage since 2013 due to incorrect installation and venting of a tankless water unit by Reliance Home Comfort.

On Tuesday Nov.20th.2018 as promised Enercare Installers showed up on time and worked through the day and restored our heating and hot water.
First of all we would like to thank you Enecare professional services and giving us best possible solutions for our needs.
Would definitely recommend Enecare to anyone looking for Tankless Water Heater.

Once again big thank you to Sales representative Jesse G. Technicians Raza and Davon did a outstanding job.

Thank you for the kind words Syed. Reza has always been a customer-first installer and truly loves this trade. An FYI to those reading: we were subcontracted under enercare for this job but that doesn't change the quality and workmanship we put into this install. We are glad enercare can leverage our quality installation services when needed. Thank you so much for your review!

AColarossi from East York
AColarossi from East York

Installation of Tankless Water Heater

Fantastic customer service, they installed the heater while I was at home with my newborn and they were very quiet, clean and courteous. Will use them again in the future for sure.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really glad you were happy with the whole experience and your tankless water heater. Do not hesitate to call us for anything, we're here to help.
Thanks,
Aplus Air Systems Inc

Alessandro in Toronto
Alessandro in Toronto

Installation of tankless hot water heater

A Plus Air Systems installed my tankless hot water heater. From the in-home consultation to the final installation they were clean, friendly and efficient.

During the in-home consultation (before the install), the technician came by to measure and provided guidance on what the optimal location for the hot water tank would be. He worked with me to ensure that I was happy with the location and that (most importantly) it was technically feasible.

The installers were great too, they were clean and courteous. I asked them dozens of questions related to the tankless system and they passionately answered them. I realized throughout all the work done to my house over the years, if the trades people are passionate about their work they will without a doubt do a great job - and this was 100% evident in all my interactions with everyone at A Plus Air Systems, they love what they do and the quality of their work reflects this

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking out the time to leave us valuable feedback! I hope you are enjoying your new tankless system, I will pass on your appreciation to our installers. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you need help or have any questions!

Aplus Air Systems

dufour62
dufour62

RHEEM gas wather thankless and TRANE FURNACE

This is my experience
perfect installation, 29 September 2016
. They did not tell me the truth, when they sold me the water thankless.

It is not thru you will safe on gas and water bill.
My experience shows the gas and water bill did not change and it cost me more for the water bill.

This if the average time to get hot water.
We are just 2 persons in the house and we used

May/ aug 2017 we used 25 cubic meters . 25.000 litters
May/aug 2018 we used 32 cube meter this is 32.000 litters

You have to wait over 45 second for the shower to be hot
and over 25 second for the sink faucet

but follow up for maintenance
it is not true
you do not have to use them to flush (clean) you water thankless
and your FURNACE to keep your warenty.

for the water thankless you could do your self if you fell capable to do it
or use anybody who do installation and maintenance for water thank
and for the FURNACE you just have to be sure it is a certify installer thechnitien, and they give you warranty work,
I pass 5 hours on the phone just to be sure. With Rheem USA office because they do not have Canadian office.

and the blue back wall i built my self if not they would install the thank direclty to the fondation.

Hi Dufour,

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with your equipment. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our business so your feedback is always valuable to us.

In regards to your high water bill and issue, this could be an existing plumbing issue. It is possible your tankless system is too far away from your kitchen/bathroom but there is a remedy for this: You can have a plumber install a recirculation pipe. The science of tankless systems is something that is proven and it is designed for efficiency and cost savings. I highly suggest you consult a plumber as it is most likely that your problem is related to the plumbing in your home.

On our side, we will consult the manufacturer for more information. Those units are 95% efficient and as installers we are not involved in the product design and go with the design specs that Rheem markets on their product. As installers we go with the manufacturers rating, guidelines and their best practices for installation. I am really sorry to hear about your experience, please do not hesitate to give us a call to tell us more if we can assist in anyway. You can call our head office: 416-213-0303. Please ask for our technical manager, Shams.

ToNY Bianchi in Woodbridge
ToNY Bianchi in Woodbridge

Additional costs

My Trane furnace was installed by this company situated in Etobicoke in April 2016. Last October 2017 a flame sensor was replaced for a cost of $107 labor included. On Oct. 13, 2018 we had no heat. A technician determined that the vent motor was faulty. Provided me with a temporary fix. Cost $141. Called this company on Oct. 15 and was advised that it would cost an additional $180 to install the motor which is under warranty. I asked why that was not done on Oct.13. Advised that they would need to pick it up as they do not carry them. Understandable but why could the technician not pick it on Oct. 13 and then install the motor at that time. I would have gladly paid $180 at that time. What a money grab!

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, and thank you so much for taking out the time to give us valuable feedback. Unfortunately, parts do go faulty sometimes and our servicemen must place an order with the manufacturer or pickup speciality parts from suppliers who are not always open during after-hour no-heat calls. Since the time of your review, we have been working with our manufacturers, suppliers, and office staff to make sure that a problem like this never happens again. Most of our no-heat service calls are fixed the same day/night in one visit, sorry to hear about this special case. We are always looking for ways to improve so your review is very important to us. Please do not hesitate to give us a call and just further give us details on your experience, 416-213-0303.

MJE in Etobicoke
MJE in Etobicoke

AC install and furnace service

I have used this company for a new AC install which went exceedingly well. Because of that, I contacted the service for furnace issues and again was very happy with this service. They respond promptly to questions, issues and calls. They show up when they say they will. I have recommended this company to others with the same positive feedback from them. Will be my go to for products and service!!

Hi MJE,

Thank you so much for your review and we appreciate your recommendation to others. We are glad your furnace is working well and we wish you a summer of uninterruptible cooling! Again, thank you for your kind words.

Aplus Air Team

More about A Plus Air Systems Inc.

A Plus Air Systems was established in 1990 as a complete solution to commercial and residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. A Plus Air Systems is currently one of the
largest authorized Trane Dealers in Ontario, and have been serving our customers with high quality Trane products. We install and service our furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air cleaners, boilers, tankless water heaters and backup gas generators in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls.