A Plus Air Systems Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Reviews for A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Nam from Richmond Hill
Nam from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Get water heater installation done quickly

The company is contracted by Home Depot. I was replacing my water heater which previously as rental. After you paid Home Depot, Dave at A Plus Air Systems was able to arranged the water heater installed quickly. The service was great. A+ recommended.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Thermo heated floor system

After speaking to other companies I decided based on knowledge and price “A Plus Air” was the only company I would trust with my complicated thermo floor heating system upgrade. They arrived on time , put down dropsheets and completed The heating manifold (picture 1)in one day. I have appreciated the easy to use floor system that warms the entrance of house that was my outside porch before a big Reno . Thanks “A Plus Air “ for a job well done

Nancy in Oakville
Nancy in Oakville

Replaced furnace

My furnace was over 20 years old and needed replacing. A Plus Air is very efficient, clean and the furnace was installed in the time frame that they said it would be. Totally satisfied with the service that was provided by A Plus Air, from start to finish. I highly recommend them. It was a very pleasant experience doing business with them.

Furnace Blower Motor & Capacitor

My furnace stopped working on a cold February Friday.
A Plus Air Systems was open on the weekend and was able to find all the necessary parts needed to fix my furnace. They even had one of their technicians meet me somewhere to make sure I had the rights parts so I am not left with not heat.

I would definitely recommend A Plus Air Systems.

JLR
JLR

Replace home boiler

Remove old boiler and install new one.
Also make sure it's properly connected with the new NEST thermostat.
Aziz is an excellent problem solver and a true gentleman.

Furnice service

I have had a great experience with A Plus Air Systems ever since they installed a new Trane furnace in my home almost 2 years ago. Today I have had the annual tune-up and safety inspection done by Azis, a very conscientious and professional technician who took his time to explain what he had done and a few features of the furnace and filters we were not aware of. I definitely recommend this company for service and/or the purchase of new equipment.

EXCELLENT

Professional, knowledgeable, competent.
Perfect experience . Shams and the boys are professional people deserving accolades and p[raise in a world of incompetence.
Well done all around from the initial sales call to the start up.

Tara in Brampton
Tara in Brampton

Furnace replacement

Two years ago, we bought a new Trane AC from A Plus Air Sytems and we were so happy with the install crew that when our furnace broke down in the -18 degree temperature we called them first. A Plus was able to come that same afternoon and replace the old furnace with a Trane. We couldn't be any happier with the service provided.

Tahmena in Toronto
Tahmena in Toronto

Furnace

We were without heat for a few hours this winter and they were very easy to reach and get someone to come by right away. They were great! They did an amazing/clean job. I would definitely recommend them. Great pricing as well. Thank you so much.

More about A Plus Air Systems Inc.

A Plus Air Systems was established in 1990 as a complete solution to commercial and residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. A Plus Air Systems is currently one of the
largest authorized Trane Dealers in Ontario, and have been serving our customers with high quality Trane products. We install and service our furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air cleaners, boilers, tankless water heaters and backup gas generators in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls.