A Plus Air Systems Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Reviews for A Plus Air Systems Inc.

My furnace stopped working on a cold February Friday.
A Plus Air Systems was open on the weekend and was able to find all the necessary parts needed to fix my furnace. They even had one of their technicians meet me somewhere to make sure I had the rights parts so I am not left with not heat.

I would definitely recommend A Plus Air Systems.

JLR

Remove old boiler and install new one.
Also make sure it's properly connected with the new NEST thermostat.
Aziz is an excellent problem solver and a true gentleman.

I have had a great experience with A Plus Air Systems ever since they installed a new Trane furnace in my home almost 2 years ago. Today I have had the annual tune-up and safety inspection done by Azis, a very conscientious and professional technician who took his time to explain what he had done and a few features of the furnace and filters we were not aware of. I definitely recommend this company for service and/or the purchase of new equipment.

Professional, knowledgeable, competent.
Perfect experience . Shams and the boys are professional people deserving accolades and p[raise in a world of incompetence.
Well done all around from the initial sales call to the start up.

Tara in Brampton

Two years ago, we bought a new Trane AC from A Plus Air Sytems and we were so happy with the install crew that when our furnace broke down in the -18 degree temperature we called them first. A Plus was able to come that same afternoon and replace the old furnace with a Trane. We couldn't be any happier with the service provided.

Tahmena in Toronto

We were without heat for a few hours this winter and they were very easy to reach and get someone to come by right away. They were great! They did an amazing/clean job. I would definitely recommend them. Great pricing as well. Thank you so much.

shabir.thawer

The installation was done very well. However they told us they will come between 9 and 10 am and did not show up until almost 12 noon.
After the furnace was installed there is some humming noise whenever the hot water tank turns on. I believe it is because of the vent pipe. I am expecting this to be fixed soon as I have already mentioned it and shown to the he rep.

Thank you shabir for giving your honest views about us.
yes we will be finding the reason for the sound and will fix it soon.

roax23

A Plus Air Systems Inc. has done a wonderful job when they replaced our furnace and air-conditioning units. The people from A Plus Air Systems Inc. were professional and efficient. Home Depot consultant, Irfan Khatri, provided to us the information necessary before we decide which type of furnace and air-conditioning system to purchase.

that was very kind of you to appreciate our services
wishing you many years of uninterrupted comfort.

The salesman estimated between 4 to 8 hours workmanship to install the water heater, AC unit and furnace. It took 12 hours for 2 very slow mechanics(one of them too chatty promoting some church material)They have charged my card for 12 hours without sending me a receipt, or the breakdown for the bill of materials. They also charged me for materials that have not been used. The salesman did not even had the decency of returning calls/emails b/c "he was at the cottage".Shameless.

Hello Sir
first of all it is impossible that our sales person would promise 4 hours for the furnace tank and the AC. Any layman would know it would take much longer
secondly I don't know of any of our sales people or installers who promotes church material
We never charge for stuff that is not billed. Please show us a proof and we can refund you for the charges that were not billed for

I strongly believe you have written a review for the wrong company

Please.check it out.

better still I would recommend you to call us at 416 213 0303 and sort out all the issues and clear out all the misunderstandings

More about A Plus Air Systems Inc.

A Plus Air Systems was established in 1990 as a complete solution to commercial and residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. A Plus Air Systems is currently one of the
largest authorized Trane Dealers in Ontario, and have been serving our customers with high quality Trane products. We install and service our furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air cleaners, boilers, tankless water heaters and backup gas generators in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls.