Complete Comfort Heating And Air Conditioning

Kleinburg ON L0J1C0
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Kleinburg  >  Complete Comfort Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Complete Comfort Heating And Air Conditioning

AD in Toronto
AD in Toronto

Defective Air Conditioner / No Warranty Coverage

I don't normally submit reviews but after the externally poor experience I had with Jason at Complete Comfort Heating and Cooling I was compelled to do so. I am a long time HomeStars user and have connected with many great companies with whom I have had a positive experience. Unfortunately I can not say the same for Complete Comfort Heating and Cooling . I contracted Jason to install a new Air Conditioner wherein the wrong components were installed and immediately ran into issues with the warranty registration. Jason has proven to be responsive and unreliable. He does not honor his warranty agreements and clearly does not value his customers. As such I WOULD NOT RECOMEND hiring Jason / Complete Comfort Heating and Cooling for anything.

Wendy & Peter in York
Wendy & Peter in York

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Hot Water Tank

Pompeo (the owner) is friendly, efficient, reliable and a life saver. We had a hot water tank and a furnace (along with air conditioner) replaced after being left in a dangerous situation by another company. Pompeo returned our urgent phone calls and texts with minutes and he made service calls within a couple of hours. He sourced and supplied the new appliances quickly, neatly and safely. We were in good hands.