Top Line Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

Duct Cleaning
Toronto On Toronto ON M5A 4L6
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Top Line Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Top Line Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

Townhouse condo from Etobicoke
Townhouse condo from Etobicoke

Ducts and dryer vent cleaning

They were able to book quickly and to negotiate a good price. The job was done to satisfaction. They were respectful of our property and explained the work they were doing. We did buy more expensive filters from them, but they offered from a range of types and models of various prices and quality level.

Ren from Toronto
Ren from Toronto

Duct cleaning

Top line was excellent at following up and making sure things went smoothly and to our satisfaction. The air duct cleaning was incredibly thorough and the air filter fits perfectly. Top line followed up to make sure everything was done right and it was.

Review has 1 previous version
Diana from Toronto
Diana from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Top Line came out to perform the duct cleaning and although initially there was a misunderstanding and miscommunication regarding the price, management was quick to contact us to resolve the issue. They sent someone out to inspect the work that was done and concluded that a fantastic job was done on the duct work. They offered us several options to resolve the issue to our satisfaction.

Review has 1 previous version
Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

duct cleaning

We finally
got our ducts cleaned after moving in to a house we use to live in a building
which used electrical heating so it wasn’t necessary before , i told my partner numerous times that its important
to have them clean but she didn’t believe me. I grow up in a house that never
had its ducts cleaned for more then20 years and as a child i always had a
stuffy noise and dry mouth, when my parents finally got them cleaned they notice that my siblings
and i felt much better in the winter when the heat was on. Even thou its almost
summer and we don’t have the furnace running i can notice a huge difference when the a/c is
on . i chose Top Line after my sister used them a gave them a great review. Even
my partner has notice the different and finaly agree to have them cleaned regularly
and we well defiantly continue to use top line .

Jamie  in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Duct and furnace cleaning

2nd time using top Line and the technicians have always been prompt, courteous, and accommodating. I highly recommend this service to others. Top Line duct cleaning did a great job cleaning my entire duct system.

More about Top Line Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

Why Choose Top Line Duct Cleaning Inc. Top Line Duct Cleaning Serives is a residential cleaning company serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We are experienced and operate Duct Cleaning Work with profesional air duct cleaning equipment by Powerful Vacuum Machine, and Air Compressor, and 16-feet Moving Truck. Quality Service! ...