Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

Aydin Turgay in North york
Aydin Turgay in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Lochinvar Knight Boiler issues

I've dealt with many contractors in the past couple of years since buying my first home, and Mike at Thermal Techs is the nicest, most attentive, most professional contractor I've had the pleasure of dealing with.
He really knew how to deal with my complicated, high-tech Lochinvar Knight boiler system, which few others have been familiar with.
He does not charge for simple adjustments or small repairs, like wires not being attached correctly.
He made sure to show me exactly what he was going to do before he did it, and that I understood any costs that may arise from the decisions that we made.
The part we ordered took longer than we both had expected, so he installed my new thermostat for me, free-of-charge. He was very reasonable in his pricing - others have charged me 2-hour minimums to work on this unit, but Mike only charged me for what had to be done!
It was SO refreshing to have a contractor who answers his phone, and returns e-mails within a day.

I look forward to having a long relationship with Mike and Thermal Techs, as I intend to have him come once a year for maintenance from now on!

KNT Electric in Toronto
KNT Electric in Toronto

Residential Hotwater Heater

The hot water tank has stopp-working for 3 days due to a leak in the coil which when replaced by another contractor caused damage to the circuit board.

I found Michael of Thermal Techs from Homestars and he came to fix the problem in the shortest possible time.

The charge is very reasonable and the servied is excellent.

I highly recommand this HVAC contractor.

Nicholas1
Nicholas1

HVAC replacement

The technicians were very professional and courteous. After the install was complete, there was an issue that required the technician to come back. When I placed the service call, they showed up almost immediately!! I would definitely use them again.

Kristopher rose in Brampton
Kristopher rose in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Service AC and furnace

My furnace wasn't working it kept turning on and off aswell my AC kept turning off and wouldn't hold the temperature I won't say what company first arrived to fix the situation but let's just say they were unsuccessful. Weeks later after calling a friend of my fathers in the construction industry he informe me I should contact Thermaltechs. The technician Mike came assessed the problem a board was blown AC coil was frozen. He brought the parts the next day installed an it's been working great since.

Kristopher Rose

JamesM
JamesM
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Furnace Replacement

I am very happy with the work Thermal Techs recently did for me. Living in an older house it was only natural that my furnace would need to be replaced, and I found Thermal Techs through word of mouth as well as some web research. All of the web reviews I found were very positive, so I was confident to hire them. These reviews could not have been more right, they were very price competitive to the other estimates I received and I once I had I agreed to their work, the technician showed up to my place right on time, were very polite and easy to work with, and they even finished the job in the exact amount of time they said it would take. So all in all I am very happy with their services and since then have recommended to several family members and friends. I highly recommend Thermal Techs!

Paolo in Maple
Paolo in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

New Furnace install

Michael was the only technician of a long list of techs I called who promised and installed a high efficiency furnace without cutting into my drywall. His technical knowledge and corteous demenour made dealing with him a pleasure. I would reccomend Thermaltechs to anyone looking for anything looking for heating and air services.

Thanks Mike

Russel / Georgetown
Russel / Georgetown
1 review GEORGETOWN, ON

High efficiency Furnace

Finally, a company with great service, top quality products and a fair price. This is the third house I have installed a new furnace and after going through a couple companies and searching for the best price I have finally found a winner with thermal techs. I had them come in and install a high efficiency furnace and was pleased with there service, knowledge and efficiency. Completed the install quick and did not leave me waiting like most companies. One other thing I should let everybody know is how neat and tidy they were compared to the other guys. They did not come in and leave me with a mess to clean. They put down mats on my carpet and were very careful when going up and down my stairs with the furnace and there equipment. I will definitely use them again and have already recommended them to some of my family and friends. I do not know who else works there but the guy who did my furnace was named Micheal and if you are going to call them, ask for Micheal.

Paul from Etobicoke
Paul from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Commercial Furnace

Like most people I waited until the very last minute before turning on the furnace at the office. Needless to say, it wouldn't turn on. After contacting Thermal Techs, Mike arrived and within half an hour of trouble shooting he had found the problem. Mike is very knowledgeable, he explained and showed me what he had found, what the faulty part is responsible for and even how the part is made. The part was ordered and within 24 hours, it was installed and the furnace was up and running again. Mike was very courteous, professional and worked in a clean and timely fashion, I would recommend Thermal Techs to anybody.

Caledon Burger Co. in Caledon east
Caledon Burger Co. in Caledon east
1 review CALEDON EAST, ON

Heating/Air

We leased a very old building that had never been looked after. We did cosmetic upgrades, but as we don't actually own the building we wanted to limit the money spent on it. Mike came to the rescue with parts to keep things working so we could have efficient heating and air without having to replace everything. He's come to the rescue during busy service times and found small(inexpensive) fixes that kept our restaurant comfortable for customers and employees when we thought we would have to close the doors for repairs. He could have told us there were bigger issues and charged us more, but he was honest and fair. We can't recommend Thermal Techs any higher! Thanks for everything Mike!

More about Thermal Techs Heating And Air Conditioning

Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Qulaity, Water Heaters, Furnaces, Boilers, Fireplace, and BBQs, Pumps, Ductless Spilt, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, HRV, UV Lights Keeprite, Goodman, Payne, Weil Maclean, Lochinvar, Kingsmen, Vermon Castings, LG, Aprilair, Americare, Honeywell, Generalaire, Greentek, VnEE, Rinnai, Navien, John Wood, GSW, Ray Pak, Teledyne Laars
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?