Elite air quality indoor Ltd

Reviews for Elite air quality indoor Ltd

Jo in Etobicoke
Jo in Etobicoke

Best service ever

Honest and efficient. Optimal service and an excellence in knowledge. Referring him to whole family. A company I trust.
Gentlemen that I consulted with had reviewed probability of services and had problem solved issue with furnace and water tank without over costing or manipulating my lack of expertise/knowledge with this.

Naazir in Ottawa
Naazir in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Fam

I called this company after stumbling upon them on Kijiji. I was very impressed with their professionalism and quality of work. They took out the old fan and found out the fan was not even connected to the vent. They did a thorough job and even cleaned up well after they were done.

Ricky
Ricky

Air Quality Control

I hired this company to clean my lint trap and change the fan coil for my en suite and I have to say I'm very surprised with how fast, knowledgeable, and how clean the technician was with his work. Kept me in the loop of what he was doing and why as he was working for customer reassurance.
Overall 10/10 would call again :)

farah.ghanim
farah.ghanim

HVAC

They are amazing. Great work and they are very informative. I highly recommend them for all HVAC Maintenance.

More about Elite air quality indoor Ltd

Elite air quality indoor is an HVAC company that specializes in servicing, installing and maintaining high rise -condominium and residential HVAC units such as thermostats, furnaces, ac’s, heat pump/ fan coil , water tanks and tankless , interior dryer cleaning and bathroom exhaust motor servicing and installation.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Old Toronto?