Air Makers Inc

Reviews for Air Makers Inc

Graficmuse
Graficmuse

Whole House Humidifier replacement

I am so thankful to Brentt for his responsiveness, knowledge, integrity and expert technical service and advice. He patiently showed me how to change the filters and understand the logistics of the unit. Not only did he accommodate my needs, he offered very good advice in regards to my furnace and AC units. Finally, competitive pricing sealed the deal for me.
Very happy with Air Makers overall!

Thank you so much for your detailed and very kind post. It's definitely a pleasure to deal with a great customer as yourself and we very much appreciate your kind support. Please don't hesitate to keep us posted in case of any questions and/or concerns.

Thank you again very much!

Dan

Deigo in Scarborough
Deigo in Scarborough

Furnace Replacement

Air maker replaced our old furnace. They were quick to respond, courteous, and professional. I will definitely use their services again for yearly maintenance and I recommend this company to those who want to replace their furnace or ac with ease and peace of mind.

Thank you so much dear Diego for your post here. We appreciate your kindness and your business and hope to be of assistance in any way possible. It has been a pleasure!

Jaffar in Scarborough
Jaffar in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

New furnace

I’ve been a customer of air makers for 15 + years and from the very beginning it has been an absolute pleasure working with this company! Highly satisfied with the whole process, from the sales department, to the technicians that installed the unit to the costumer service and most importantly their amazing prices. Fred is a gem to deal with and so is his wonderful family, thanks again. Highly recommend air makers!!

Thank you so much for your most kind words. We really appreciate your time in posting this review. Please do not hesitate to keep us posted in case of any questions/concerns. And the pleasure has definitely been ours!

Dan

Mar in Scarborough
Mar in Scarborough

Furnace, AC, Humidifier

Air Makers provided us with excellent service. The price was very competitive, the installation was completed within the time frame given and the technicians were very intelligent and informative. We will definitely be using them in the future.

Thank you so much for posting this kind review. We very much appreciate your time in posting this review. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions. It's been a great pleasure!

Arash in Toronto
Arash in Toronto

Perfect HVAC company

If you want to have great job with very reasonable cost just ask quate from this guys,
I have asked quate from them through to HOME STAR and I had prompt call from their knowledge and thechnical sales man Masoud he asked me some questions and found that what I need he offerd me very good deal and even next day installation that you can not find easally in HVAC comapnies finally day after their terrific installer Hootan apeared on time in dront door very polite and one of the most technical contractors that I have ever seen during to my renovaltion and he did gerat job in my project, that I want to say thank you again in this post,
I think such a staff that make comapny difference from others.
Finally I will defenatly ask the for my next project and recommend them to my friends and family.

Dear Arash,

It has been a wonderful pleasure working with you. Thank you so very much for your very kind and very detailed review. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions. It has been a tremendous pleasure working with someone as kind as yourself.

Jas  in Scarborough
Jas in Scarborough

New AC Installation - Very happy!

We had a really great experience with Air Makers. Great prices and even better customer service. I would highly recommend them if you’re looking for a reliable company. Prompt, courteous and professional!

Thank you so much for your kind words and your great support, Jas. It has certainly been a pleasure! Please do not hesitate to contact the office in case of any questions. Thank you again for your kind post.

Tahib in Toronto
Tahib in Toronto

Furnace, AC, and hot water tank

Very happy with new installation of furnace, AC, and hot water tank. Arman and his team were very professional, would highly recommend as they have best pricing and service in town!

Thank you so much dear Tahib for your very kind review. We really appreciate it. If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

garry
garry

Happy years later...

About six or seven years ago I did what you are doing right now..went looking for a new a.c. Unit...and, for me, a new furnace as well. So why write a review years later? Because I just had my annual servicing and felt I had to let other potential buyers know how good these people are..and, I guess, pass along my thanks to Homestars because that is where I found them!
I am a check the box kind of guy..good reputation? Check. Very good price? Check. Have they been around awhile( I was in banking so I know how many appear to be in business for years, but in fact simply go bankrupt and reappear as a very very similar name that can fool the consumer)..where was I? Oh yes..check!.. on top of that these guys are about the biggest( surprised! I had never heard of them) they installed very quickly, on time and years later everything remains perfect. Another check! But the real reason was this last service call. As always the technician was pleasant and knowledgeable..he answered lots of questions I had about a Florida a.c. problem I had and challenges I had seen my kids encounter.and he was detailed.not a ten minute in and out.he cleaned, checked, pulled parts, tested, recleaned and was very very thorough. A big check!..but finally what made me write was a chat I had with him about the company. Want to know how good a company is? Ask a guy who works there. He had been with them for awhile ( we had met the previous year) and he as much as raved about the owner’s push for quality and customer care. The speed and quality of the install team. The inventory of product. The absolute demand to take care of the customer. Dare I say check?? I have no dog in this race.I am simply a happy customer.did I mention the ladies who answer the phone know about furnaces and a.c. Units??..not just “ I will get someone to call you”.
Okay.you get it.I am happy and I recommend them.years later. Well after they have checked all the boxes for me!. Thanks to Fred, Shabnam, Pardeep, Naz..and dang...I do not have the service guy’s name...but thanks!!

Dearest Garry,

You are truly and undoubtedly extremely kind and most thoughtful and it has been an absolute absolute ABSOLUTE pleasure doing business with you. Nothing makes us happier than knowing we have satisfied your expectations, especially when it comes to such a respected client like yourself - who would only deserve the best. From all of us at the company, please accept our most sincere appreciation for being so respectful and so considerate ALWAYS and with every single one of us. Let me just say the feeling is definitely mutual, Garry! Oh and just in case you were wondering, the visiting technician's name this and last year was Brentt :)

Thanks a million again for your most kind comments and for your continued support and your time in posting this very detailed and very VERY kind review!

Kindest regards,

All of us at Air Makers :)

RW in Hamilton
RW in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Goodman AC unit

Arman came immediately to replace an old unit. Very professional and polite. Stayed late to finish the job. Explained the whole installation process. Came in way lower than some local companies. Would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your kind review of our work. We greatly and truly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to contact our office in case of any questions.

cktoronto in Toronto
cktoronto in Toronto

New air conditioner

Air Makers provided us with a timely, reasonable quote when our a/c compressor stopped working in the middle of a heat wave early last week. Bobby and Danial came to our home for the installation - they were very efficient and professional. Very happy with this service and the cool air in our home! Thanks Air Makers!

Thank you so much for your kind review. It makes us very happy to know we have been able to satisfy your expectations. Thank you again for your time in posting this review and please let us know in case of any questions.

More about Air Makers Inc

Since 1998, dedicated to its founding principle - building relationships based upon mutual trust and respect - Air Makers Inc. has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with honest and reliable Heating and Air Conditioning services. Through the supply and installation of industry-leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products and solutions, we make every effort in helping you live more comfortable and healthy lives. Air Makers' pledge to quality means that our goal is beyond merely administering an HVAC business. We, in fact, attempt to build a foundation of mutual trust and respect and further establish a long-term and reciprocated relationship with our clients.