Air Makers Inc

Reviews for Air Makers Inc

Sai in Scarborough
Sai in Scarborough

New Goodman Air conditioner

A Arman and Bobby Came by to install my new Goodman Air conditioner. Guys came and installed my air conditioner very neat and concealed. They also recommended the best location to install the a/c both price and wise and efficiency wise. Left my place the way it was before they arrived. Thank you!

Thank you so very much for your time in posting your kind review. We greatly appreciate it and hope to be of assistance in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to contact our office in case of any questions.

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

New boiler

Nathan came over several times to look at my 30year old system and we worked together and explained the systems to me. Being a single mom price was important but Nathan didn’t compromise in quality. In end he gave me a great deal and the guys did everything in 1 day. I am so relieved not to worry anymore!! Thanks Nathan and crew!

Thank you so much, dear Ann, for your kind comments and for reviewing our work. We are glad to know that we have been able to make you happy. Please do not hesitate to contact our office in case you need any assistance or if you have any questions.

Suz in Scarborough
Suz in Scarborough

New furnace and humidifer

A very solid company. Our furnace broke on one of the coldest days we've had this year and air makers was quick to help us out, gave us a very fair price and amazing service. Professional, upfront and honest people. Highly highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind review of our work. We do appreciate that very much and hope to always be of assistance in any way possible.

Graficmuse
Graficmuse

Whole House Humidifier replacement

I am so thankful to Brentt for his responsiveness, knowledge, integrity and expert technical service and advice. He patiently showed me how to change the filters and understand the logistics of the unit. Not only did he accommodate my needs, he offered very good advice in regards to my furnace and AC units. Finally, competitive pricing sealed the deal for me.
Very happy with Air Makers overall!

Thank you so much for your detailed and very kind post. It's definitely a pleasure to deal with a great customer as yourself and we very much appreciate your kind support. Please don't hesitate to keep us posted in case of any questions and/or concerns.

Thank you again very much!

Dan

Deigo in Scarborough
Deigo in Scarborough

Furnace Replacement

Air maker replaced our old furnace. They were quick to respond, courteous, and professional. I will definitely use their services again for yearly maintenance and I recommend this company to those who want to replace their furnace or ac with ease and peace of mind.

Thank you so much dear Diego for your post here. We appreciate your kindness and your business and hope to be of assistance in any way possible. It has been a pleasure!

Jaffar in Scarborough
Jaffar in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

New furnace

I’ve been a customer of air makers for 15 + years and from the very beginning it has been an absolute pleasure working with this company! Highly satisfied with the whole process, from the sales department, to the technicians that installed the unit to the costumer service and most importantly their amazing prices. Fred is a gem to deal with and so is his wonderful family, thanks again. Highly recommend air makers!!

Thank you so much for your most kind words. We really appreciate your time in posting this review. Please do not hesitate to keep us posted in case of any questions/concerns. And the pleasure has definitely been ours!

Dan

Mar in Scarborough
Mar in Scarborough

Furnace, AC, Humidifier

Air Makers provided us with excellent service. The price was very competitive, the installation was completed within the time frame given and the technicians were very intelligent and informative. We will definitely be using them in the future.

Thank you so much for posting this kind review. We very much appreciate your time in posting this review. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions. It's been a great pleasure!

Arash in Toronto
Arash in Toronto

Perfect HVAC company

If you want to have great job with very reasonable cost just ask quate from this guys,
I have asked quate from them through to HOME STAR and I had prompt call from their knowledge and thechnical sales man Masoud he asked me some questions and found that what I need he offerd me very good deal and even next day installation that you can not find easally in HVAC comapnies finally day after their terrific installer Hootan apeared on time in dront door very polite and one of the most technical contractors that I have ever seen during to my renovaltion and he did gerat job in my project, that I want to say thank you again in this post,
I think such a staff that make comapny difference from others.
Finally I will defenatly ask the for my next project and recommend them to my friends and family.

Dear Arash,

It has been a wonderful pleasure working with you. Thank you so very much for your very kind and very detailed review. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions. It has been a tremendous pleasure working with someone as kind as yourself.

Jas  in Scarborough
Jas in Scarborough

New AC Installation - Very happy!

We had a really great experience with Air Makers. Great prices and even better customer service. I would highly recommend them if you’re looking for a reliable company. Prompt, courteous and professional!

Thank you so much for your kind words and your great support, Jas. It has certainly been a pleasure! Please do not hesitate to contact the office in case of any questions. Thank you again for your kind post.

Tahib in Toronto
Tahib in Toronto

Furnace, AC, and hot water tank

Very happy with new installation of furnace, AC, and hot water tank. Arman and his team were very professional, would highly recommend as they have best pricing and service in town!

Thank you so much dear Tahib for your very kind review. We really appreciate it. If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

More about Air Makers Inc

Since 1998, dedicated to its founding principle - building relationships based upon mutual trust and respect - Air Makers Inc. has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with honest and reliable Heating and Air Conditioning services. Through the supply and installation of industry-leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products and solutions, we make every effort in helping you live more comfortable and healthy lives. Air Makers' pledge to quality means that our goal is beyond merely administering an HVAC business. We, in fact, attempt to build a foundation of mutual trust and respect and further establish a long-term and reciprocated relationship with our clients.