Maytag Metro Service

Reviews for Maytag Metro Service

Paul S.
Paul S.

Lack of customer service

We called Matthew at Maytag Metro Service to have our dishwasher repaired. They sent Ryan to diagnose the source of the problem, which he did, but did not have the part to fix it.

A week later, Ryan came back with the part. We were informed that it was the wrong part, and would be another 3-4 days to get it. I called Matthew to have our money refunded, as this is not the first time multiple trips were needed.
Matthew not only refused to refund our money, but refused responsibility for the error. The customer service was severely lacking.
Needless to say, we will never call Metro again.

Joe from Brampton
Joe from Brampton

Service Stove door

I called Maytag Metro because of a faulty door on my stove. I spoke to Matt who sent out the service man. He told me he would have to re-order the door and it would take quite awhile to get one.
My door was installed today by Ryan,a very polite person who was quite eager to help. Just want to says thanks for a great job fellows.
I would have absolutely no problem in recommending this company to anyone.

Ted Bogle in Burlington
Ted Bogle in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Bosch dishwasher repair

Fantastic company to deal with. Very friendly staff, extremely knowledgeable, and they go above and beyond. Matthew was more than helpful on the phone, and the technician dispatched to our home was courteous, well prepared, on time, and fixed the problem quickly. Matthew even mentioned about a recall that I wasn't even aware of, and that I likely would never have known about either.
We are really glad that we called Maytag Metro for our appliance service, and will certainly recommend them as well as use them again in the future.

Angie
Angie
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Dishwasher Recall Service

What started out to be a "quick in-and-out" recall service on Nov 23 on my Bosch dishwasher has turned out to be quite the headache with Maytag Metro Service. Let's just say I wish I had looked at previous reviews on this company: Almost 4 weeks later I noticed there was a leak from the water supply connection (at the rate of a drip every 10 seconds or so!) which had caused the whole bottom shelf of my under-the-sink cabinet to become water-damaged. My kitchen was renovated 2 yrs ago so still brand new. When my husband called them and spoke to a manager, he told him a manager would be showing up to take pictures and see the damage. Instead, on Dec 17, the SAME service guy who caused this damage, Mathew, showed up! He took pictures of the damage then began going through the process of pulling out the dw as he was telling me he didn't touch anything underneath the cabinet last time he was here. When I assured him he had, his answer was "well I can't remember we've done thousands of these repairs." Well guess what...I only have ONE kitchen so I'd remember! When he began to pull the dw out from under the counter, he had to go underneath the cabinet to feed the tubes though. At this point he was like, "Oh yeah I can see how I could've put them back too tight (which caused the water supply feed to become over-extended thus the leak began)." After this he was quite rough about putting my dw back (needless to say it's now crooked). He packed his stuff up and said he'll have to send the pics to Bosch and see what they say. It seemed quite unlikely to me that they would insure HIS mistake, and when I said this much to him, he simply said this was the procedure. At this point I knew it was BS. Approximately a week later I called to follow-up with a manager. Sean (Mathew's brother) tells us there isn't anything he could do, and when we asked him what Bosch had to say about it when they submitted pics, he was all confused saying they wouldn't go through Bosch. He said he didn't have insurance for when their service guys screw up (they probably only have that 1!). When we asked for a WSIB certificate they refused (illegal). During the whole conversation he was rude and unprofessional. This is a small mom & pop business that doesn't have the professionalism to deal with their mistakes. Small businesses in a small town like ours are supposed to have heart, unfortunately word travels in small towns as well. Hopefully Bosch does something about this.

maria  from Toronto
maria from Toronto

Dishwasher repair

Maytag Metro Service came to repair a dishwasher. They were great, punctual and easy to work with. They were very accommodating when I had to reschedule the original appointment and the repair was done without a problem. It may be a bit more expensive than what you would pay your neighbourhood plumber or repair man but I was confident that it was done to the specifications of the manufacturer. Will definitely call them back if we have another problem!

Tim Loewen in Toronto
Tim Loewen in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Washing Machine Broke Down

Company charged $110 for 4 minutes of work to tell me that the electrical panel in my washing machine was blown.

They then quoted the part at a 100% markup over cost of parts (I sourced it myself and figured out the real cost) and then had the gall to suggest that it would cost an EXTRA $40 in labour to put it in (a job that would have taken another 4 minutes).

Needless to say, they won't be getting another call.

The one thing they DID do was show up as scheduled.

CY Brampton
CY Brampton

Dishwasher repair.

The customer service was over and above what I expected. The phone staff is very friendly and helpful and the technician was clean, courteous and efficient. They arrived when they said they would, and made me a very happy customer.
Thank you Maytag Metro.

You have my vote.

Valerie S, North Toronto
Valerie S, North Toronto

Washing machine repair

After being told by another repairman that my 1 1/2 year-old machine might be defective, I called Maytag Metro on the advice of Whirlpool Canada. I was worried Maytag Metro would be more costly, since they are an authorized repair service for Whirlpool, and my washer was no longer covered by warranty. As it turned out, I didn’t need to worry.

Maytag Metro was very easy to deal with. I was able to get an appointment the next day, and the repairman came when he said he would. He examined my machine thoroughly, and found and fixed the problem. My machine wasn’t defective after all; a hose just needed tightening. The machine is working fine now, and the service call cost me a lot less than I expected.

I also like that they emailed me a detailed receipt the next day, rather than leaving me with a handwritten (and usually illegible) receipt.

Overall, I was very pleased with the service, and I would happily recommend them to others.

FG in maple
FG in maple
2 reviews Maple, ON

kitchen appliance servicing

Service was professional, considerate and on time. would recommend purchasing warrenty through this company. They even suggested other maintainance tasks that would help extend the life of my products. Thank you very much.

Debbie Brampton ON
Debbie Brampton ON

Built in Microwave

What a great experience. Sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly. They treated us as if we were their only customers. They answered all our questions and helped us choose a microwave to best suit our individual family needs. I would highly recommend this business.

More about Maytag Metro Service

Our company has been in business since 1964. We are authorized for waaranty Maytag, Amana, Whirlpool, kitchenaid and bosch products. We provide professional and prompt service at reasonable rates. We guarantee our work fully.