Maydone Appliance Repair

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Maydone Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dryer

Have a malfunctioning dryer and contact MAR on a Saturday morning. Get a call 10 minutes after and two technicians are sent within an hour. The two gents show up punctually and get the job done in one service call. ( The part that requires replacement is available in the nearby store). They are very responsive, polite and professional, so i would definitely recommend.

Dear Customer,

We do appreciate your kind feedback.

Your satisfaction is our priority.

Have a wonderful day! Stay Safe!

JoAnne
JoAnne

frig problem

Max and his colleague solved the problem of my blocked defrost drain. They patiently explained what they were doing. Bonus work was that they leveled my frig and cleaned the very dusty area behind the frig's bottom grill; they also gave me advice to clean that area annually and showed me how to pop the grill to get access to the area.

Dear Joanne,

We are happy to get such an amazing feedback!

Thank you very much Joanne and have a wonderful day!

MMoorhouse
MMoorhouse

Oven ignitor replacement

Our oven ignitor failed the week before Christmas and we didn't think we'd be able to make our usual Christmas dinner. But Maydone was able to book and fulfill our appointment in only a couple of days. The service was quick and efficient, and all works well now. I would definitely use them again.

Dear Customer,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and happy that everything worked well for you.

We wish you a great day!

Arman in Toronto
Arman in Toronto

Service

Fast, reliable on time technician
Professionally conduct service
Very satisfied with results
Parts ordered promptly , delivered next day
Fast installation of a new parts
Kitchen Aid induction range working very s

Dear Arman,

We are happy to get such an amazing feedback!

Thank you very much Arman and have a wonderful day!

James

Replace LG Washer Door Boot Gasket

Even though it took two tries to get to my place, once they were here they were very nice and worked very hard to do the repair and now I can wash my clothes without worries of water leaking on the floor.

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your great Feedback! We truly appreciate it!

We wish you an amazing day and stay safe during such vulnerable times !

James

Service the best

Arkady is professional. He came on time and solve the problem. He can give also good advice by phon. Friendly and professional. Highly recommend . Ccvbb bnmm gghh sedd iik

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for such a great feedback.

We are glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Looking forward to seeing you for your future needs.

Nar
Nar

Refrigerator

Last December, 2 weeks before Christmas my GE Profile refrigerator stopped working. Having stocked up for the coming Xmas holidays, I became worried about what to do. After reading about some positive reviews online about Maydone Appliance Repairs, I promptly left them my info to contact me. Their urgent response to my predicament was impressive, thus an appointment was scheduled. The technician Marvin was very quick and adept about the diagnosis, I took his advice and retained their services and made a partial payment for them to procure the required parts. The next day Marvin returned and installed the parts.
To date my refrigerator is working as good as before. Thanks a million to Marvin and the Maydone team, they saved my Christmas of 2021 regardless of the pandemic and saved me the expense and inconvenience of having to go and shop for a new refrigerator in this time of crisis. Thank you again Marvelous Marvin of team Maydone.

Dear Nar,

We are happy to hear that we were helpful for you.

We wish you all the best in 2022! :)

And we are always here to assists.

Have a wonderful day!

CChristina in Etobicoke
CChristina in Etobicoke

Dryer repair

Max came to service my dryer the day offer requesting an appointment. The team was efficient and professional. They were able to fix my dryer and I’ve avoided having to buy a new dryer so pleased with them!

Dear Christina,

We are happy that everything worked well for you.

Please feel free to contact us at any time.

We wish you a wonderful day!

Sheila in Old Toronto
Sheila in Old Toronto

Excellent range repair & service

The broiler did not work. When technician arrived (of course!) broiler worked but cooking part bottom of oven did not. Tech came in with broiler parts. Turned out that igniter was faulty. Fortunately tech had part in his truck and could replace. He had to spend considerable time diagnosing and accessing problem part. I would have used a few choice words wrestling with the bolts in oven. He was calm, cool and collected! This is the second time I have used Maydone and will continue to do so -- and recommend its technicians. Sorry -- I do not remember Technician's name

Dear Sheila,

Thank you very much for your great Feedback! We truly appreciate it!

We wish you an amazing day and stay safe during such vulnerable times !

Inquiry
Inquiry

Repair to my cooktop

A Maydone technician came to repair our cooktop. One burner was working and the other burners, when in use, caused the circuit breaker to shut down the appliance. The technician checked the elements and they were all working. The technician phoned to speak to someone about our Miele cooktop. The charge came to $326.57. The invoice did not list the parts or anything else except the amount plus tax.
I phoned on Monday, January 10th at 9:00 a.m. and again around 9:48 a.m. and I left a message. So far, I haven't heard back about my inquiry. I called a third time and at the same time, I was reimbursed $190.97 on the same day that I called Maydone. The cost of the estimate to see my cooktop was $120.00 plus tax.

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate it and strive to provide the best service.

We do apologize for any inconveniences and we try our best to resolve any concerns in the best and fastest possible way.

More about Maydone Appliance Repair

Maydone Appliance Repair is a Professional Appliance Repair and Installation Service! Same Day Service offering a free diagnosis with repair! You can get it done fast or schedule a visit in the most suitable time for you. GET $30 off your first Repair with us!

Enjoy your valuable time with what matters the most while we are taking care of your appliances.