Appliance Repair

Reviews for Maydone Appliance Repair

Marciano in Bradford
Marciano in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Best Appliance Repair Company in the GTA!!!

Absoloutely in shock with Mayone Appliance Repair. Our refigerator started leaking water and the motor was super loud. Jake the tech came in and diagnosed it right away. He was super friendly and honest and, in minutes, found out what the issue was. He provided me with a fair price, was very professional, caring and honest! Would give a 10 star if possible! Definitely recommend this company.

Dear Marciano,

It was a great pleasure to make the job done for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us for future needs.
We are always here to assist you.

Thank you very much for sharing a word about us.

Adrian in Ottawa
Adrian in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Maytag Washing Machine

We are very satisfied with the politeness, efficiency and work of Jake the technician. Jake, after examining the machine this morning recognizing the urgent need for it's restoration and actually returned before evening with the new part to repair our washing machine!

Dear Adrian,

We are always here to assist you.

Thank you very much for sharing a review about us.

Private User reviews North York, ON

Maytag

Washing machine was broken, called the company and was fixed. The washing machine is nearly 4 years old and sudden could not spin. Since we have insurance, we called the company to repair

Hello,

We glad to hear that you are happy with our service.

If you need our services in future please give us a call at an time we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you a lot for great review we appreciate that.

Darren
Darren

Overpriced

A small thermal dryer fuse was replaced for $312.00. The repair guy was genuine and honest, unforunately the owner (Alex) picked a price out of thin air after the job was done. Good luck finding an honest appliance repair place. Everyone needs to make a living, but giving honest price for fair labour would go a long way to building a trustworthly relationship. Not here.

Dear Piano Man,

We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed regarding the price of the repair.

We are striving to provide the best service and price.

If you require more detail clarification of the job completed please feel free to contact us.

Regards

Henry

Bruce
Bruce
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

AMAZING!! They even brought the part I needed to the service call!!

I called Maydone on a Sunday for service on my washer. They responded within a couple of hours and they scheduled a technician to come to my place by 1 PM Monday. The BEST PART of this call was that the service technician picked up the part he thought might be the problem BEFORE he even looked at the washer. And he was correct! So, as a result I had the washer problem diagnosed AND fixed in the same call. That is FANTASTIC SERVICE!! Well done Alex and Maydone!!

Bruce,

We glad to hear that you are happy with our service.

Thank you a lot for great review we appreciate that.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Whirlpool Washer

We are very satisfied with the politeness, efficiency and work of the technicians today. Jake and his partner, after examining the machine this morning recognizing the urgent need for it's restoration actually returned before night to finish the job. In my wife's word: AWESOME!

Dear William,

We always ready to assist, if you require our services in future please give us a call at an time we'll be happy to assist.

Saira in Oakville
Saira in Oakville

Samsung washer

Hi
My washer leaked and I needed somebody urgently. Jake came to the rescue. Explained everything properly and the reason for the leak. I am very satisfied with his work. I will be using him in the future for all my appliance repairs.
Thanks

Saira,

Luisa in Burlington
Luisa in Burlington

Great service provided on fixing my gas dryer

Maydone provided great service when I needed my gas dryer repaired, they gave me a fair price and explained all the details of the job. Alex the service technician was very prompt with the repairs and left my dryer working great again!

Dear Luisa,

We are always here to assist you.

Thank you very much for great review about us.

Regards,

R Bedi from Brampton
R Bedi from Brampton

KitchenAid Wall Oven

Jake was right on time and a very pleasant young man. He did the repair in a very short time. Double-checked that the appliance is working fine before leaving. Will definitely recommend.

Dear Bedi,

parkdalejim in
parkdalejim in

Wall oven temperature unreliable

Jake came on time and checked everything out which took two hours and was complicated. Got things working again. Other appliance repair people I've had would have told me to replace the control board for $600, but not Jake....thanks Maydone

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for sharing your an experience with our company! We always put our clients ahead of everything. Looking forward to be useful for you in your future repair or installation projects.

We wish you a wonderful day!

Regards

Henry

More about Maydone Appliance Repair

Maydone Appliance Repair is a Professional Appliance Repair and Installation Service! Same Day Service offering a free diagnosis with repair! You can get it done fast or schedule a visit in the most suitable time for you. GET $30 off your first Repair with us!

Enjoy your valuable time with what matters the most while we are taking care of your appliances.