Appliance Repair

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Maydone Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Washer changes drum basket

Had problem with washer draining. Jake came and figured out problem right away. It wasn't what I thought it was. He had it fixed on time and on budget. Was very pleased to deal with. Price was fair and accurate. No surprises. I would highly recommend him.

We are grateful for your time to share an opinion about us. It is pleasure to provide a service for you. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Lisap in Toronto
Lisap in Toronto

Dryer repair

My dryer was broken, we called a few repair men but most were unavailable for same day service. May done was found on google. The service was same day! The repair man was informative, friendly and respectful. He had parts handy and was able to troubleshoot and repair within the hour. I highly recommend their service!

Lisap,

Thank you very much for sharing your good words about us.

It is pleasure for us to serve you. Please let us know if we are able to help you with something else in the future.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Marie in Brampton
Marie in Brampton

Whirlpool washer

Jake was very helpful and competent. He quickly found out the problem, provided a reasonable estimate and quickly repaired my washer. He was very professional and changed our water pump. I am recommending him for you!

Marie,

Thank you very much for choosing us. It is always pleasure to resolve the issue with appliances and bring a little of joy to your life.

We wish you a wonderful day and let us know if you would have any questions.

Corey in North York
Corey in North York

Washer machine repair

He was professional very quick friendly and got the job done. The part was a common issue and hoepfully it works for a long time and doesnt cause any problems so I can wash my laundry.

Hi Corey,

Thank you very much, we appreciate all the efforts it takes to tell people about us. So we are glad to tell as well that we enjoyed working with you. Thank you very much for choosing us.

Enjoy your 6 month stress-free warranty period.

We wish you a wonderful day!

Janac in Toronto
Janac in Toronto

Fixed my troublesome Samsung dishwasher

Jake fixed our dishwasher within an hour. He identified the problem during the service call within a few minutes. Definitely recommend! The labour cost 189$ which is lower than other places I've seen.

Janac,

It is always pleasure to deal with such awesome people as you. Thank you for considering our company for your dishwasher repair.

Please let us know if we would be helpful for you in future and have a wonderful day!

Customer Service Representative

Rania in Mississauga
Rania in Mississauga

Oven and dishwasher repair

Igor went out of his way to repair both our oven and dishwasher. He was thorough and explained the issues and confirmed that both appliances were in perfect working condition. Thanks tons!

Thanks you very much for your contribution. We are always happy to help you.

Philip in North York
Philip in North York

Excellent fridge and stove repair

Igor was my technician - he fixed my fridge (which kept making an alarm noise even after the door was closed), and my stove (burners were switched!). He did it in a jiffy, and was very helpful in his feedback. He is also very courteous and warm. I would recommend his services to anyone any time! Thank you so much.

It is pleasure for us to provide you with quality service!

Regards

Maydone Appliance Repair Team.

More about Maydone Appliance Repair

Maydone Appliance Repair is a Professional Appliance Repair and Installation Service! Same Day Service offering a free diagnosis with repair! You can get it done fast or schedule a visit in the most suitable time for you. GET $30 off your first Repair with us!

Enjoy your valuable time with what matters the most while we are taking care of your appliances.