Factory Direct Appliance Service

Reviews for Factory Direct Appliance Service

andrewcoppola
andrewcoppola

Dishwasher Repair

Merv is excellent to communicate with and is extremely reliable. He worked directly with our tenants to schedule a time to address the dishwasher issue. I had done my own due diligence beforehand and suspected it might be the heating element. Sure enough Merv confirmed it was the heating element and swapped out the part quickly. I was really happy with the repair cost both in labour and parts. The main thing is reliability and comfort in knowing that this company is extremely honest. I will be referring them to all my clients and colleagues.

Thanks again Merv for your outstanding services.

Regards,

Andrew

Carine
Carine

Fridge

Merv from Factory Direct Appliance Service came to work on the same day to work on my fridge. He quickly complete the work by replacing the part that another company had said was discontinued after I waited for two days for them to order it. He had no issue finding it and he did a fantastic job. My fridge has been working well since then. If you have an appliance issue, do not hesitate contact Factory Direct Appliance Service.

ROUPEN
ROUPEN

Refridgerator Repair

Merv was very professional. Arrived on time. Kept me informed through out the service. Quote and charge was very reasonable for what was done and time spent.
Cleaned up after his work was completed and returned my kitchen to its original state after long messy job, thawing out fridge and repairing it.
Highly recommend them for your next job. If needed I will be calling them again.

Samuel in Toronto
Samuel in Toronto

Fixing washing machine

Great experience, would definitely call him again if I have any appliance issues. Merv is knowledgeable and professional. My washing machine was having issue where water was not being drained. He found out the problem (socks blocked the pipe) and fixed it with a reasonable price. He took his time to ensure the problem was solved by listening to the washing machine running.

Gordon A.
Gordon A.

Washer, Dryer and Fridge Repairs.

Merv is excellent! He’s timely, professional and has a positive attitude. He has thoroughly resolved my appliance issues on multiple occasions and I will definitely be calling him back when needed in the future. I highly recommend Factory Direct Appliance Service!

More about Factory Direct Appliance Service

Hi, I'm Merv! For over 37 years I’ve been repairing appliances. As a fully trained technician, I repair dishwashers, washers and dryers, stoves and refrigerators. Over the decades I’ve serviced almost every make in existence. And, I am confident I can fix yours. Call me for same day service.

For the recent seven years I was a service manager for the two largest appliance repair companies in the GTA.

Running busy appliance repair shops was fun… and very time-consuming.
The best part of my job is seeing customers like you go from worried to happy when their appliances were restored to good working order. I love what I do every day which is spend more of my time seeing satisfied customers.

Why call Merv at Factory Direct Appliance Service?
You’re better off with a former service manager coming to your house than just a regular technician, because…

Over the decades I’ve serviced almost every make in existence. I am confident I can fix yours.
Manufacturers send me service bulletins on high end and standard appliances that technicians don’t always see.