Prime Appliance Repairs

Reviews for Prime Appliance Repairs

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

PrimeAppliancesRepairs

We had lost all faith in on-line appliance repair folks as well as of our regular washer repair service person at the time we placed the call to Prime Appliance repairs. Roman was reassuring and calm when my wife called in desperation to have our leaky washer repaired - we had a clogged fabric softener dispenser. We were told that Melvin would be our technician. On Sunday, Melvin called and as any qualified technician would, he asked us to explain the problem with the washer. The moment he asked for a synopsis of the issue, we knew that we were in very safe and qualified hands. Melvin took control of the situation and went about fixing it in a quiet and dignified manner - he was not rushed and took all the time to understand the issue. We heaved a big sigh of relief as Prime Appliance Repairs completed the repair to our complete satisfaction. We highly recommend Prime Appliance Repairs and Melvin. Thank you for coming to our rescue.

Gerry in Mississauga
Gerry in Mississauga

Refrigerator was not cooling

One Sunday I noticed the items in the freezer were soft and the freezer felt too warm. I called Prime from a Google search. The technician, Daniel came over in the afternoon and replaced a part. But he was suspicious that the refridgerant was leaking. However, rather than making the repair himself, he suggested I contact LG directly as they could likely repair it cheaper. He suggested running the fridge for a week and seeing if it kept cold. The total bill was $260 but because he wasn't sure that his repair really fixed the problem, he only charged $90. As he left it, if his repair worked, I could pay the rest. But if I needed to call LG, the bill would stand at $90. ISN'T THAT UNBELIEVABLE? As it worked out, his repair held up and I didn't call LG.

Marie from Pickering
Marie from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Washing Machine Repair

My washing machine broke down due to a disintegrated spider arm which is a common problem for front load washers. Daniel ..a polite, professional, enthusiastic technician took the time to diagnose and repair this problem without issue. This job was quite labour intensive, however the technician repaired the machine which is now working as if it were brand new! I hope to get another 8 years. Would definitely recommend the company. Should I have another required repair, I will not hesitate to call this company. Excellent Job! Thank you