Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

lior01
lior01

Professional with great cutomer service

I received Maor's number as a recommendation from a friend and no doubt it was a great recommendation. He answered my call right away and came the same day. On the spot he identified the problem, ordered the needed part (and showed my the order and price he is paying). The very next day he came over with the part and fixed the problem quickly.
This is the second I'm dealing with him. My first experience was a few months back. I called Maor about a problem with my fridge. He diagnosed the problem and suggested a few steps I need to take to resolve the issue directly with the manufacturer. Instead coming over and me paying him a couple of thousands to replace the compressor, I paid only $200 to the manufacturer and all due to his suggestion.
He is not only highly professional and experienced but also provides great customer service and all at a competitive price.
I experienced a very professional repair man who provides a very good customer service and all at a very competitive price. He is highly recommended.

Dear Lior thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Gold Star Appliance Repair 🌟.

Robert in Ottawa
Robert in Ottawa

Antique Stove - Hinge Problem

Reading this guy's reviews I'm wondering if he's a magician or reviewed by friends. He responded quickly to a text outlining my problem and made an appointment right away. Within the hour he was here, last Tuesday, and proceeded to work on the door I had already taken apart and re-assembled with a couple of left over parts. (LOL). He tackled the problem and came up with a solution that saved us the price of a new stove and put our old friend the Kitchen Aid Superb Selectra Convection Oven back in service. I would not hesitate to recommend Maor to anyone that had appliance problems, in fact a neighbour already asked for a recommendation and got his number from me.

Dear client, thank you for your amazing review and thank you for choosing β˜† Gold Star Appliance Repair β˜†. It was our pleasure to give you a great service.

Luda Davidov
Luda Davidov
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

LG water line problem

Had a problem with water line in our refrigerator.
Our fridge is pretty old and it seemed like we won't be able to use water and ice any more. Our friend gave us Maor's phone number from Gold star appliance. He came prepared, his work was very professional and clean. I will definitely use this guy again if needed. Highly recommended .

Dear client, Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing, Gold Star Appliance Repair.

Excellent service

We called Maor from Gold Star Appliance Repair after our dishwasher had stopped working, he quickly found the issue and fixed it to our satisfaction. Maor was efficient and charged us a fair price. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an appliance repair.

Dear client, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Gold Star Appliance Repair. 🌟

Steve Browne in Toronto
Steve Browne in Toronto

Broken Dryer - fixed!

Had an issue with our Kenmore dryer - Yaniv arrived a couple of hours after we called, and did an amazing job making the fix - he keep me in the loop the whole time, and was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Super impressed - highly recommended!

Dear Steve, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Gold Star Appliance Repair.

Ocean in Toronto
Ocean in Toronto

Stove repair

The warranty on our stove had just run out and coincidentally it just stopped heating properly. Gold Star Appliance Repair was very considerate of our schedule and came the same day I reached out. Maor was very straight forward with me and laid out all the options and factors. He found a simple solution that has completely fixed the problem! Very affordable and considerate customer service. Highly recommend!

Thank you Ocean for your review and thank you for choosing Gold star appliance repair 🌟

AA
AA

washing machine repair

I had a leaking washing machine. Maor was fast, smart, and very helpful. The previous repair person installed a gasket improperly and it tore and began to leak. Maor solved the issue quickly. Highly recommended.

Dear client thank you for your review and thank you for choosing ⭐ Gold Star Appliance Repair ⭐

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

Washing Machine Repair

Maor and Goldstar were great. He was very responsive and extremely courteous and professional which is so important to me. He was on time as per the date and time we scheduled. He provide genuine parts for my washing machine repair. The repair was done quickly and he also tested and wait to ensure it was repaired correctly and there were no leaks!

I would 100% use his services again and provide referrals to family and friend.

Mike
Toronto

Fridge repair

I called Maor to repair our Viking fridge and am so happy I did! He is so honest and clear about what the problems are and how to fix them. I highly recommend him!

Dear client thank you for your review and thank you for choosing 🌟 Gold Star Appliance Repair 🌟

Roey
Roey

Fixed my Stove

Amazing service, had an issue with my broil element. Maor ordered the part and within days came and changed the broil element. Very reasonable prices and extremely good service. Highly recommend if you are looking for a trustworthy repair technician.

More about Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Our Professional technicians can Repair and install your home appliance.
We have the Experience the Knowledge.
Safety and Good Service is our motto!!!

WE DO: