Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Dave from Thornhill
6 reviews Thornhill, ON

Fridge repair

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share my great experience with Maor from Gold Star Appliance Repair. my fridge stopped working and i was looking for someone to repair and found Gold Star Appliance Repair. Maor came within 25 minutes and started to diagnose the issue. He was very polite and helpful in explaining the situation. highly recommend him, just a nice guy.

Thank you for your good review. It was our pleasure to service you.

Alex B.
Alex B.
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Refrigerator Repair

Quick response to my call, very knowledgeable and professional. I will certainly use Gold Star Appliance Repair again.

Thank you for choosing Gold star Appliance Repair and thank you for your review.

E.J.
E.J.
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher repair and installation

Maor is 100 % honest
On time
Professional
Very reasonably priced
Call him for any appliance repair/ installation
You will not be deceived

Kelsey Merkley in Toronto
Kelsey Merkley in Toronto

Fast, honest work

Team was very fast and arrived an hour after delivery to install. Gave me truthful advice and made sure I understood. Most importantly as a female alone in my house I felt safe and secure. He is training which I also value.

Also friendly with my dog. :)

Would hire and recommend again and again.

Thank you for choosing Gold star Appliance Repair.

J C.
J C.

Appliance Repairs

Our dryer was making a horrible grinding noise. Gold Star made the time to see us the same day we called to assess the situation. It seems the rollers needed to be replaced. He showed me the pricing from his supplier and arranged to have them shipped. Replacement was done in 2 days and now it’s working fine. His transparency regarding price and attention to detail is refreshing in today’s world. Great service!!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great Service!

Maor was very nice and professional, he was able to diagnose the issue and fix it in a timely manner.
He kept his working environment clean and tidy, I highly recommend on his services!

Thank you for choosing Gold star Appliance Repair

Koby in Vaughan
Koby in Vaughan

install dishwasher

Gold Star Appliance Repair exceeded our expectations with attention to detail, high quality
work and fair pricing. If you’re looking for an
experienced professional repair man for your dishwasher, oven, microwave, washer, dryer or vent cleaning Maor has a great work ethic and a professional
attitude, then he’s your guy!

Thank you Koby for choosing Gold star Appliance Repair and thank you for your review.

rbarzilay
rbarzilay

Amazing Service, Amazing Guy

I highly recommend Gold Star Appliance repair and Maor. We have used his services before. He replaced the washing machine gasket. He was always on time, prompt, very professional and reasonable in price. So when we were having a problem with our Dryer we knew who to call. My wife called Maor. He came over right away and diagnosed that the electronic board was gone and that we needed a new machine (as LG no longer manufactures this part and you can't get it anywhere - I tried) As we started looking for a new machine, he called us back and told us that he may have a possible solution and if it didn't work he wouldn't charge us. He came over and spent plenty of time but it didn't work and true to his word he didn't charge us. This guy is amazing. True to his word. Prompt. Polite. Goes out of his way to do his best for you. I highly recommend.

Thank you for your recommendation.

Rachel  in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Fix fridge and dishwasher

This is the second time Maor has come to my house. He is very professional and gets right to work. He is super pleasant to deal with. He fixed all the problems and even gave me a lesson on how to maintain my appliances. He really is worth calling. He knows his stuff. I’m happy with him service and repairs and would recommend him to everyone.

Thank you Rachel for your good review.

Danny G.
Danny G.

Washing Machine Repair

Maor is knowledgable, fair, honest, reliable and the best
Appliance repair that we have ever used. We needed a
Part he ordered and had installed by the next day. He’s neat, meticulous and explains how to care for the machines.

More about Gold Star Appliance Repair Inc

Our Professional technicians can Repair and install your home appliance.
We have the Experience the Knowledge.
Safety and Good Service is our motto!!!

WE DO: