All Appliance Repair Gta

Reviews for All Appliance Repair Gta

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Excellent experience with repair

They fixed my washing machine very fast. The repairman was courteous and explained what was the problem. I will definitely use their service again in the future and will recommend for all my friends. They are honest and trying to do their best.

Thank you for choosing us! It was great to work with you. We are always ready to help 24/7. We fix dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, stoves. Thank you for leaving us good review.

Baltej in Toronto
Baltej in Toronto

HORRIBLE PEOLE

They came to my house, claimed to have fixed my refrigerator for 240 dollars. As soon as he left it stopped working. I am trying to call them and both the numbers I have for them are not answering even tho they promised a 90 day warranty. Please stay away contacting local authorities. Absolutely horrible way to do business

Thank you for choosing us! We are always ready to help 24/7. We fix dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, stoves. Thank you for leaving us review.

Sahil in Toronto
Sahil in Toronto

Don't call them unless you want to loose $$$

Edit : 23rd April. The machine they'd repaired broke down in days. Inspite of a 90 day warranty, both German and the owner Daniel started avoiding my calls for a re-visit. Left many messages but no response. My 600$ went down the drain. They do nothing but rob you off your hard earned $. I'm now having to buy a new machine>>>> Original post: German is a great guy to get things done. He came on time and fixed my washing machine. Knowledgeable and polite. Call them if you need things done on time.

Unfortunate experience

I had higher expectations based on reviews, and found what I got to be the opposite.

I asked for someone to fix my dryer; it was making loud noise. Technician came on time, but had an unpleasant odour (might be cigarette smoke combined with body odour). I demonstrated the problem to the technician and after listening for 30 seconds, he determined it was going to cost me about $250. He said the parts would cost over $200 and I was shocked, so I googled it with him in the room and found the part online for less than $50! I'm all for a company profiting, but this is outrageous! I asked for a line-by-line breakdown quote for the work that needs to be done prior to paying money to pre-order the parts (which I found suspicious). He said he is waiting on a phone call to get a quote; yet I was under the impression I would get a quote before he left. He then left and charged me for the appointment, also telling me I had to pay an extra 3% for credit card (without telling me in advance). After I paid, he said he will have to charge me again if he comes back for the $70 for labour! Meanwhile, I was told that if I was to act on a quote they give me, I wouldn't have to pay for the initial labour.

I feel it was unfair to charge me $81.20 for listening for 30 seconds and not even giving me a quote before he left! That's like paying for an hour of his time when he was only here for 10 minutes!

Overall, this was a very unpleasant experience and I strongly urge anyone to consider a different service provider.

Thank you for taking time to write to us your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your response is very helpful to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

Great and fast service! Low prices, Thank you

I Had an issue with drain pump and leaking hoses, technician was professional and fast, next day arrived on time and with me bugging him at his side everything was done really fast.
Thanks

Daniel  in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Appliance repair

The serviceman, George, was excellent! he diagnosed the problem immediately, and had the exact part needed, which he installed quickly and professionally. The machine works perfectly. They also provided 3 month warranty on the repair. Thank you !

Abella in Toronto
Abella in Toronto

Dishwasher repair

I recommend All Appliance Repair for replacing drain pump in dishwasher. They offer a straightforward service. They gave me a price before doing the work. Really appreciate the quality of their service.

Estimation + Installation of a new machine

I gave 10/10 because they got the work done nicely:) The communication took a bit more efforts than expected but at the end of the day, Daniel And his partner are all super nice people. It’s just sometimes when they are getting too busy, it would take a while to get them come back for a response. But the most important part, they will reply for sure. Trust worthy!

Janelle in Toronto
Janelle in Toronto

Amazing experience

Technician was honestly the best and truly doctor of appliances! He is a life saver. They were able to come quickly and resolve my LG fridge problem at a very reasonable price. Would definitely use again and would recommend.

Oven repair

Fantastic service. I was able to schedule time on a Saturday for them to come over. They came prepared with all the parts and were able to fix my oven on the spot. Very respectful and professional guys! Thanks All Appliance Repair!

More about All Appliance Repair Gta

Professional service at an affordable price. ScrewMaster Appliance Repair And installation services all makes and models of appliances.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?