Pro Appliance Ltd.

ON L3T 2C6

Pro Appliance Ltd.

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Pro Appliance Ltd.

Dishwasher Replacement

I have used Pro Appliance on other occasions for repairs and they have been professional and honest so I knew when I had to replace my dishwasher during the pandemic - who I was calling. Their customer service is exceptional , Carol answered all my questions and she helped me navigate my purchase from choice of brand, model, delivery, set up (they even had Matthew, the amazing service technician, call me to discuss models that were available at the time - now tell me what company does that nowadays) and followed up to ensure I was happy with my choice. I have no hesitation recommending Pro Appliance to anyone.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Carol is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to help out again at your next service appointment. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

Imad Awad in Toronto
Imad Awad in Toronto

High quality Service

Matt and the lady at the office are excellent. He is prompt, on time, help to facilitate you and explains everything in details. He fixed our Kitchenaid built in fridge. A computer panel was replaced.

Very happy with his service

Thank you for that lovely review. We are very proud of our technicians’ knowledge and ability to help our customers understand what is needed and the cost to do the repair. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

S N
S N

To repair or replace Noisy Dryer??

After watching CBC Marketplace expose on home appliance repair shady practices a couple of years ago, I was in a dilemma of taking the chance of calling someone to repair or replace my noisy driver (atleast 10 or 15 years old).

I called Pro Appliance based on a recommendation. Needless to say Matt did not disappoint. He provided honest and fair advice, provided a quote to repair and also provided an option to purchase a new dryer leaving the decision to me. I had a conversation with him to get his expert advice and he was very upfront and candid. Elected to repair my dryer as the cost benefit was leaning to that direction.

Very happy with the service I received and would not hesitate to recommend Matt/Pro Appliance to anyone.

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the service you received from Matthew. He is our most experienced technician and prides himself not only on his technical skill, but also on offering honest advice (the same he’d offer any family or friend) on how best to move forward with a repair or replacement.

We’re a family at Pro Appliance – that includes not only our staff but our customers. We want you to be able to rely on us for repairs and expert advice you can trust. We’re not here just to service your repairs today…we want to be your first choice every time – and hope we’ll be the choice you recommend to family and friend.

We are so happy that you were able to look past the shady companies exposed on Marketplace and give us a chance – and we are thrilled we didn’t disappoint.

We look forward to helping you in the future.

Ed from Toronto
Ed from Toronto

Washer repair

From the ease of scheduling an attendance, to clear, concise and an honest cost effective recommendation for repair, my experience with Pro Appliance Ltd. was great.

Highly recommended, no nonsense quality service experience.

Hi Ed, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write your review!
We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

James Allen from Vaughan
James Allen from Vaughan

Gas Range Repair/consultation

Excellent experience booking with Carol and then with Matthew (on-site technician).
Matt is very knowledgeable and has many connections to find parts, especially during this time of scarcity
They presented many options to us and we eventually elected to replace the unit.
Was not over charged and also learned from Matthew's expertise.

Thank you James. We are thrilled you had such a positive experience and are so extremely grateful for your review and kind words. Our team endeavors to go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are given the best service possible, delivered in the most cost effective way. It’s not surprising that Carol and Matt took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. They are important members of our team!

We look forward to being of service to you again and for another fantastic experience!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Samsung Washer

The experience began when I called and spoke too the warm and friendly customer service representative. It continued when Matthew called and stated he was on his way. He arrived and was courteous and professional. In my opinion the service call fees are little high on but the service quality, professionalism, and easy going nature that Matthew displayed was worth the cost. People make the company! This is great company.

Thank you for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. We take pride in the professionalism of our staff and strive to give the best service we possibly can. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Dorothy
Dorothy

Clean oven glass

Kudos to Matthew. I had a major spill in my oven. It went in between the glass panes. The repair person from the appliance dealer said he would not attempt to clean it & I should purchase a new door. I was given Matthew’s name & checked him out online. Called him. He took the door to his shop & cleaned the glass. Thank you Matthew & Carol, for helping. I will certainly recommend Pro Appliances & use them again.

Thank you, Dorothy for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to have had the opportunity to be of service to you. We take pride in the knowledge our technicians have. We look forward to being of service to you in the future

Madeleine
Madeleine

Whirlpool top load washing machine

Washing cycle stopped after only 5 min. - could not continue - nothing worked. Called Pro Appliance North York and very professional Carol booked Matthew. He lived up to their 1st class reputation. Very bright, very personable and assessed problem immediately - replaced part and taught me a few important lessons re appliances. The very best I've had in my entire life!

Thank you very much for such a great review Madeleine! We work really hard to offer the best service in appliance repair and that starts with the skill of our technicians, so we are really happy to see that reflected in your last service call with us. Matthew is our most experience technician and he was really happy to see your review.

Looking forward to being of service again to you, your family and friends in the future!

Steve and Linda in North York
Steve and Linda in North York

Washing Machine

Matthew diagnosed the program (door lock) immediately, ordered the part and returned a couple of days later to install. A No nonsense, professional approach, from a friendly individual working in difficult Coranavirus circumstances. A shout out also to the very friendly dispatcher.

Thank you, Steve & Linda for you lovely review. It was our pleasure to have had the opportunity to service your washing machine for you. We take pride in our technician’s knowledge and ability to get the job done as quickly and cost effectively as possible. We will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Carol - our customer service lead. Carol takes immense pride in her work and we are happy to hear our customers have experienced the care and sunny disposition she brings to work every day that keeps us all going. Keep well and stay safe!

Eva doukler  in Richmond Hill
Eva doukler in Richmond Hill
2 reviews , ON

Stove repair (not needed)

Mathew, was the guy that came to the house to repair my stove, he was prompt, k8nd and above all honest.
I am very satisfied with him and we recommend him. 100%

Thank you, Eva for your review. Our goal is to get the job done in the most timely and cost efficient manner as possible for our customers. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

More about Pro Appliance Ltd.

Since 1980, Pro Appliance has been committed to providing the most reliable and dependable service to our customers, at affordable rates. We carry a wide selection of factory authorized parts, right in our vehicles, allowing us to repair your household appliances in a timely and cost-effective manner.

Our fully trained technicians are licensed to service a wide range of electric and gas powered household appliances including:
• Refrigerators
• Ovens
• Cooktops
• Ice Makers

We Service:

Whirlpool, Frigidaire, GE, Kenmore, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Inglis, Amana, JennAir, Subzero, Beaumark, Bosch,Caloric, Coldspot, Dacor, Danby, Hotpoint, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, McClary, Moffat, Roper, Samsung, Westinghouse, Woods,