Pro Appliance Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Richmond Hill ON L3T 2C6
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond Hill  >  Pro Appliance Ltd.

Reviews for Pro Appliance Ltd.

heidi09b
heidi09b

Washing machine

My washing machine was throwing an error code. After checking the machine and finding a loonie the code and machine continued to malfunction. Matthew came, took the time to check the piping and pump, cleaned the machine and emptied the excessive water. Sure enough there was a red cloth stuck inside the pipe of the machine. After removing the cloth and cleaning the machine. I successfully did three loads of laundry that night no errors or concerns. Thank you for your time and diligence.

Thank you for that lovely review. We are very proud of the knowledge our technicians have. It was our pleasure to have been able to do this repair for you. We will pass your message along to Matthew.

Saga in
Saga in
1 review , ON

Washing machine repair

We have a Maytag washing machine that required repair. I looked on line for a repair service and landed on Pro Appliance Ltd. I called and within a day Matthew came as promised. Matthew is efficient, professional and provided excellent customer service. He explained everything to me and also how to keep the new part and the appliance in good shape. Would recommend the company on his merit alone! Thank you for the excellent service.

Thank you for the lovely review. We do our best to arrive on time and get the task at hand done in a timely manner. It is important to us that our customers know what was done and how to care for their appliance for best results.

Matt from Aurora
Matt from Aurora
3 reviews , ON

Dryer Repair

Called Pro Appliance due to the excellent ratings on Homestars. I called and was greeted with very friendly customer service.
I explained the issue with my dryer and was told a technician would call me back in a couple hours.
I was called back in a couple hours by Matthew who made an appointment with me between 8:30am and 11:00am.
Matthew was at the scheduled appointment right at 8:30am. Matthew was very friendly and explained what was
wrong with my dryer and fixed the problem quickly. Matthew was very friendly and was on time for the scheduled appointment.
The price was very fair. I would recommend Pro Appliance if you want to be treated fairly to go along with great customer service.
Thank you Matthew and Pro Appliance!

Thank you, Matt for the lovely review. We do our best to get to each customer in a timely manner, whether that be by phone or scheduled appointments.
Being cost effective is important to our customers and us. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent Service

I called Pro Appliances based on the reviews in Home Stars. I asked specifically for Matthew. The service call was on time. Matthew was able to fix not only the dryer, for which I had called him, but also my dishwasher which was a real life saver because I was having a crowd for New Year's dinner.

I would use Pro Appliances again without hesitation. Fair and knowledgeable.

We thank you for the lovely review. Our Technicians strive to be on time and get the task at hand done in timely manner. We are proud of the knowledge our technicians’ have. It was our pleasure, to have had the opportunity to have been of service to you.

treviss
treviss

Washing machine repair - agitator not turning during wash cycle

Mathew came the day after I called for service. He gave me a window time of 11 to 2 and arrived at about 11:30.
He spent quite a bit of time fixing the problem and I could tell it was a struggle removing one of the parts but he did not give up which I so appreciated as otherwise it could have meant having to get a new machine. Have done several loads of wash since the repair and machine is working great again. As an aside he also fixed my moms machine a couple of years ago and it has been working perfectly since.
Would definitely recommend Pro Appliance and Mathew for any washing machine repairs!

Thank you for the lovely review. Our goal is to arrive on time and get the task at hand done in a timely and cost efficient manner for our customers. We are proud of the knowledge our technicians have. It was our pleasure to have been able to service your appliance.

LJC
LJC
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Dryer

Mathew arrived promptly and fixed the problem easily and quickly in less than 45 min. Thanks. Well done!

Thank you for your review. We are proud of our technicians’ professionalism and expertise. We look forward to being of service again in the future.

Stephen R.
Stephen R.
1 review , ON

Stove

Prompt and honest. They diagnosed the issue and did not try to up-sell us on a service that wasn't necessary. I would definitely recommend them again.

Thank you, Stephen for your kind words. We take pride in being the first choice for our customers for trusted repair service. Our reputation depends on it. We want our customers to be able to rely on our team to get the job done right and in a cost efficient.

Kdf.young
Kdf.young

Washer's capacitor burned

Matthew came in and was on time and curteous. He fixed and reprogrammed my washer quickly and it works like new.

Thank you for the lovely review. . Our technicians take great pride in delivering the highest level of customer service. We’ll be sure to pass along the positive feedback to Matthew.

eishinna
eishinna
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

washing machine

Matthew did an excellent job to fix the washing machine. Happy to have it functioning.

Thank you for your review.  It was our pleasure to have had the opportunity to do this repair for you.

repair of GE Profile refrigerator

Reliable, professional, knowledgeable and honest. Service call same day. Matthew was very honest with assessment. He recommended we unplug for 24 hours and plug in again to see if it would work. This worked for a couple of weeks and Matthew had to come in and fix it anyway (just like he thought). He was on time for his appointment and fridge was fixed in no time. Thank you Matthew! Would definitely recommend for any appliance repair!

Thank you Cathy, for the lovely review.  We take pride in knowing our technicians are knowledgeable and honest.  Our goal is to get the job done in as timely and cost efficient manner as possible.

More about Pro Appliance Ltd.

Since 1980, Pro Appliance has been committed to providing the most reliable and dependable service to our customers, at affordable rates. We carry a wide selection of factory authorized parts, right in our vehicles, allowing us to repair your household appliances in a timely and cost-effective manner.

Our fully trained technicians are licensed to service a wide range of electric and gas powered household appliances including:
• Refrigerators
• Ovens
• Cooktops
• Ice Makers

We Service:

Whirlpool, Frigidaire, GE, Kenmore, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Inglis, Amana, JennAir, Subzero, Beaumark, Bosch,Caloric, Coldspot, Dacor, Danby, Hotpoint, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, McClary, Moffat, Roper, Samsung, Westinghouse, Woods,