ARS Repair & Installation

Reviews for ARS Repair & Installation

sandy
sandy

fridge repair

My particular fridge is known to have an issue with drainage and freezing, and ultimately, cracks in the interior beyond repair. Peter was thorough in his explanation (I had the same problem a few years under warranty), and did a great job to fix it for now, and also tell me how to delay the problem from getting worse too fast. At least I can get as much life from it as possible.
He was neat with his work and respectful of my home. The service cost was very reasonable.

ARS is also great with communication, from the first phone call to assess the issue, to confirming the visit, and follow up communication. This is
becoming more rare these days.

Thank You, we excited to hear about service success story. looking forward to service you again. ARS Appliance Repair team

goldiezach
goldiezach

Samsung fridge

Rahul is very friendly and professional. He was very patient and explained all my questions satisfactorily. He did a great job. Thanks.

dan_bjarnason
dan_bjarnason

Lg washer

Rahul was On time. Polite. Friendly. Professional. Very pkeasent send him next time if we need help.

Carmela
Carmela

Decor oven repair

Great service! Prompt response by office scheduler. Punctual arrival by technician, Andrej. He was able to diagnose and correct the problem right away. He was thorough in helping us understand and explained what he was doing every step of the way. Would definitely recommend ARS— just hope not to NEED their services too often!

wuhihong68
wuhihong68

Lg washer

Rahul was the good technician and he gave us the good service. He checked the unit and explained the thing well

Michelle, A.
Michelle, A.
1 review Ajax, ON

Repair French Door LG Refrigerator

ARS Repair and Installation did an excellent job of diagnosing the problem. Ronald was professional and very thorough. He explained everything in detail. The office did a great job of organizing the appointments and keeping me informed. I would definitely call them for future appliance repairs.

iam.jdasilva
iam.jdasilva

Dishwasher repair

Very knowledgeable service man. He was quick to diagnose and resolve the issue. Andrei was extremely polite and personable.

george
george

Fridge repair

Andrey was a great tech. He treated my house as if it was his own. He was very cordial and polite. He even put on slips for his shoes. He was very efficient, effective, and to the point. Excellent tech, and while we don’t want anything else to go wrong, if it does it would be great to have him back.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Appliance Repair (gas stove and refrigerator)

This is my second time using ARS...the first time was to repair my gas stove earlier this year - they did a excellent job. Today I called regarding my refrigerator and they managed to fit me in same day. The technician was excellent personable and knowledgeable. I will always use ARS.and will koto hesitate to refer them. Thanks Kim

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your business if you ever need servicing again please do not hesitate on giving us a call.1866-415-3937

debbielm
debbielm

dryer repair

Evgay is reliable and fair. He knows how to get the job done cost effectively.

More about ARS Repair & Installation

Repairing and servicing appliances is what we do at appliance repair service Company; therefore get in touch with us whether the appliances are for commercial or home use. We are open 24/7 even over the weekends and the holidays as well; furthermore we do not charge extra if you need the work done immediately.
We have highly qualified staff able to repair any brand of appliances; furthermore we have the manufacturer’s spare parts to ensure a perfect fit for your appliances. We will provide the same day service if you so desire.

Appliance Repair
We Repair: Fridge/Refrigerator, Washing machine, Dryers, Dishwasher, Freezer, Electric Oven, Electric cook top/stove
Bosch, Admiral, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Maytag, Inglis, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Thermador, General Electric,Frigidaire, Subzero, LG, KitchenAid, Dacor, Samsung, Viking, AEG, Amana
2013