Ars Repair & Installation

Reviews for Ars Repair & Installation

Toronto
Toronto

samsung dryer repair

Rahul is a soft spoken professional technician. He quickly found the problem, repaired and fully explained the repair and invoice.

sabbies

(866) 415-3937
20 - 8450 Keele St
Vaughan
L4K 1Z6

Sam was smart, friendly and professional . He was on time and ensured the job was done right

omid16203
omid16203
1 review Aurora, ON

Dishwasher

Sam was great and seems he has great understanding of the product and fixed the issue with in 20 min.
I am so happy with the service and recommend it.

bredahanna
bredahanna
1 review Aurora, ON

Samsung dishwasher

Sam Did a very good job , I am very pleased with the advice he gave me regarding my dishwasher.

Jeffery  in North York
Jeffery in North York

Samsung fridge (Sam)

Sam - Sam was the best technician we ever had. Company is very professional and was on time for the service call. He helped us and I would highly recommend him and the company for any service calls. They are excellent in all ways.

zhang in Vaughan
zhang in Vaughan

samsung washer(sam)

sam was great polite and efficient. He came on time and fix my machine at first visit. He also remain me to how to keep tge unit in the good shape.

john.jorginson
john.jorginson
1 review Orillia, ON

Samsung washer warranty diagnostic and repair

Sam, attended on time, polite and respectful. Inquired as to the problem and began a methodical diagnostic check.
Upon review, an issue identified and arrangements made to facilitate repairs once parts are available.

melnaily
melnaily
1 review Wellesley, MA

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher has been working intermittently
So main board was replaced today. Hopefully no recurrent issues.

maria_caputo_
maria_caputo_
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Washing Machine and Dryer

Sam came in to service my washing machine and dryer. I suspected a problem with the washer as it sometimes gets stuck in the spin cycle when washing larger items and a preventative service was done on the dryer as my warranty was due to expire in less than a month. Sam was great! He did a thorough inspection of both machines and found the reasoning for the issue I suspected with the washer as well as a second issue I was not aware of - luckily, as fixing this issue out of warranty would have made me question the purchase of an entire new washing machine all together. The dryer passed with no issues however Sam did make appropriate suggestions where common future issues could likely be prevented. Thank you Sam for your wonderful service. Very pleased with the service and highly recommended!

melaniemccaig
melaniemccaig

LG washer/dryer

Sam was great. Courteous, efficient and very knowledgeable. Would most definitely use this service again.

More about Ars Repair & Installation

Repairing and servicing appliances is what we do at appliance repair service Company; therefore get in touch with us whether the appliances are for commercial or home use. We are open 24/7 even over the weekends and the holidays as well; furthermore we do not charge extra if you need the work done immediately.
We have highly qualified staff able to repair any brand of appliances; furthermore we have the manufacturer’s spare parts to ensure a perfect fit for your appliances. We will provide the same day service if you so desire.

Appliance Repair
We Repair: Fridge/Refrigerator, Washing machine, Dryers, Dishwasher, Freezer, Electric Oven, Electric cook top/stove
Bosch, Admiral, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Maytag, Inglis, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Thermador, General Electric,Frigidaire, Subzero, LG, KitchenAid, Dacor, Samsung, Viking, AEG, Amana
2013