ARS Repair & Installation

Reviews for ARS Repair & Installation

muir_polk
muir_polk

Washer repair

Carlos called prior to the visit, was competent at completing the repair, had the parts available in the truck, and took the time to answer questions. He tested the washer to ensure no leaks, and cleaned up the water that had leaked inside the washer. He was careful to ensure I understood the charges associated with the parts and labour.

bigguyjohn
bigguyjohn
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Cloth dryer repair

Carlos was great and knew what he was doing. He went the extra mile by making sure the filter vent and and vent going to outside was lint free on my cloth dryer. Thanks Carlos

Mike T in Burlington
Mike T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Fridge Service

The service went quick and smoothly. The Technician David was nice and very professional. I am very satisfied with his service and I would definitely recommend ARS to anyone I know

Ren
Ren

Washer repair

Washer stopped working unexpectedly. Carlos, the technician, performed troubleshooting on the machine and let me know of a few different options. In the end, Carlos was able to repair within the hour.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Fridge repair/servicing

My boutique ARISTON under counter fridge was dripping water. I called ARS and they set an appointment quickly. The service technician DAVID arrived in the time window and quickly identified the problem as a clogged drain. He serviced it and answered a couple of other questions I had with our other fridge. I was very satisfied with his work.

annealex
annealex

LG Washing machine repair

The service man arrived on time, performed the work then tidied up after replacing hoses and other parts
Carlos, the service man was friendly, knowledgeable & answered all my questions.

john
john
1 review Burlington, ON

Dryer repair

The company’s use of tracking tools to keep the homeowner informed helped manage expectations. It was very helpful and appreciated. The technician was very professional and conscientious, going above and beyond what was expected. We were very impressed.

Shawn from Gillespie
Shawn from Gillespie
2 reviews Milton, ON

Samsung Gas Range repair

Samsung gas Range repair. Samsung authorized repair company. Peter the technician was very fast efficient and knowledgeable....will definitely call again for any appliance repair. Bake feature not working but repaired under warranty.

mcook
mcook

Washer repair

The technician completed the installation of new valves to replace original leaking valves. The work was done very professionally

More about ARS Repair & Installation

Repairing and servicing appliances is what we do at appliance repair service Company; therefore get in touch with us whether the appliances are for commercial or home use. We are open 24/7 even over the weekends and the holidays as well; furthermore we do not charge extra if you need the work done immediately.
We have highly qualified staff able to repair any brand of appliances; furthermore we have the manufacturer’s spare parts to ensure a perfect fit for your appliances. We will provide the same day service if you so desire.

Appliance Repair
We Repair: Fridge/Refrigerator, Washing machine, Dryers, Dishwasher, Freezer, Electric Oven, Electric cook top/stove
Bosch, Admiral, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Maytag, Inglis, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Thermador, General Electric,Frigidaire, Subzero, LG, KitchenAid, Dacor, Samsung, Viking, AEG, Amana
2013