Ars Repair & Installation

octavio D.
octavio D.
1 review London, ON

Repairs to samsung fridge

I found Carlos to be very good at what he does and did excellent job in explaining the problems we had with our fridge and he is friendly I would recommend him to any of my friends

hortonrick
hortonrick
0 reviews Ilderton, ON

Refridgerator

Thought there was a larger problem but after extensive testing it was determined to be the control board.

Leaside h.
Leaside h.

Refrigerator repair

Rahul did a great job in showing me what he was going to do, even letting me vacuum behind my fridge so I did have to pull it out again! He also showed me how to put back tricky glass shelf. And now my fridge works fine. Reasonable costs too. Very professional organization.

France L.
France L.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Washer repair - tub replacement

The service was excellent. The two gentlemen Dhiren and Swaphil were very polite and very thorough. They cleaned everything up after they completed the job and also put slip covers over the shoes upon entering our home.

j.catania
j.catania
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

LG Washer repair

Dhiren was very knowledgeable and courteous in dealing with us. Identified issues quickly and promptly repaired it when he returned. Kept the are organized and clean during the process.
Very satisfied.

alibhai.zulfiqar
alibhai.zulfiqar
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Samsung fridge

Sam was brusque (in a good way), friendly, and did the job quickly. I was happy with the service.

Ashok
Ashok

samsung fridge

I really appreciate the good work from mr. Rahul regarding refrigerator maintainence. I really had lots of information about Samsung. he is nice and friendly.

hjam5725
hjam5725

Samsung fridge.

Rahul came to fix our fridge, he is very professional, excellent service. Communicate well. He let us know everything what is being done. I am very happy for the service.

mail2amitabh
mail2amitabh

Dryer repair

Excellent service, Dhirendra was very much technical and capable of fixing the issue within few minutes, I highly recommend him

Cathy
Cathy

LG washer repair

On time arrival, courteous, knowledgable, and speedy repair. Dhiren was excellent. Would recommend to friends.

More about Ars Repair & Installation

Repairing and servicing appliances is what we do at appliance repair service Company; therefore get in touch with us whether the appliances are for commercial or home use. We are open 24/7 even over the weekends and the holidays as well; furthermore we do not charge extra if you need the work done immediately.
We have highly qualified staff able to repair any brand of appliances; furthermore we have the manufacturer’s spare parts to ensure a perfect fit for your appliances. We will provide the same day service if you so desire.

Appliance Repair
We Repair: Fridge/Refrigerator, Washing machine, Dryers, Dishwasher, Freezer, Electric Oven, Electric cook top/stove
Bosch, Admiral, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Maytag, Inglis, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Thermador, General Electric,Frigidaire, Subzero, LG, KitchenAid, Dacor, Samsung, Viking, AEG, Amana
2013