Ars Repair & Installation

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Ars Repair & Installation

MDS Midland
MDS Midland

They damaged our floor and didn't repair the fridge properly

LG contracted these people to replace the compressor and circuit board under warranty. ARS admitted that the person wasn't qualified to do the replacement, and another company advised us that they left our fridge in a dangerous condition, with fluctuating temperatures. Further, their repair caused several burns to our kitchen floor. Our attempts to have ARS (or LG) remedy this have been met with a stony silence.

Meerton
Meerton
2 reviews Bolton, ON

LG fridge repair. Compressor and board replaced

Although we were without our fridge for two weeks, it was partly my fault as I unplugged the fridge. I was not aware it had to be running for the technician to get the correct reading. So, then had to reschedule.
Then I had to wait for a part. However ARS was good with the communication, and their technician was here when they said he would be here.
Their tech Andre was accommodating, pleasant and he fixed the fridge!

“ITS NO ONES PROBLEM”

I’ve been without a stove since October. ARS ordered the wrong part 3x that’s why the delay. I called in and spoke with CORRINE and she told me “it’s no ones problem” yup that’s what she thought was appropriate to say to me after waiting this long. Oh yeah, they still haven’t come in to fix my stove. It’s December now. For the love of everything. Do not use ARS, I’m telling you they don’t care.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Horrible Customer Service and Untrustworthy

Do NOT use this company! They are deceitful and completely untrustworthy. They came to fix our LG refrigerator and in turn, long story short, caused the water line to leak after they had left and replaced the compressor. The water leak damaged the floor, wall, and basement ceiling. The repairman claimed it wasn't his fault, and falsified his report to his manager, therefore denouncing all responsibility to repair the damage done to the drywall and ceiling. I will be filing a complaint with LG as well as they shouldn't be using an untrustworthy company to complete their repairs.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Dishwasher part was replaced with secondhand part

I had to request another technician sice the first one had a wrong diagnose and changed a part that did not fix my dishwasher. The second one was senior tecnision and diagnosed correctly however the part that replaced was not brand new however I was charged for the brand new part. (they just give you three months waranty on the service) I have same issue less than a two years. When I called them now they confess they will be replacing with any used part and I have no choice other than changing it again!!!

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Dishwasher repair

Qaiser arrived with the parts needed as per the request description. Quickly identified the issue and changed the required parts main control board and detergent compartment. Very knowledgeable and quick.
Thanks for an amazing service.

Glenroy
Glenroy

Washer Repair

Serviceman Richard came on time and was very polite, professional and thorough. We have used ARS several times for repairs on our fridge, stove and now the washer. We appreciate the honest, reliable work.

0 reviews Arva, ON

Miele dishwasher

ARS sounds caring but their service is soooo bad. I had to stop their service after the third visit. Their service costs were mounting on our Miele dishwasher that the tech confidently kept saying it was the pump which was replaced and then the electronic board and then the heat switch. He said it was because we were using the wrong dishwasher soap and on and on. He misrepresented the truth to us.
In the end we had a reputable tech come out from a company that has been in London for decades and he was able to solve the issue for good. He also said that the impeller pumps rarely if ever need replacing. I should have called them right from the beginning. I would have saved so much time and money. Oh well. Live and learn.
But ARS gets a 1 and that's only because of their good manager. She's stressed and needs help with her work load. Too much for anyone.

Shaun in Hamilton
Shaun in Hamilton

LG Gas Range Stove

We had an issue with our new but just out of warrenty gas stove. ARS was one of the people we found online. When I called, they have a great feature where you dont need to wait on hold -- they actually call you back if you leave your number.

Sarine called, and was soo helpful in a stressful time.. The stove was very expensive, and to not know what was wrong - she walked us through the process., and said Qaiser would come to fix in the next day. Qaiser called before hand, and also updated us on timing. He came in, explained the issue, was very open and honest about problems, also gave us tips on gas emissions.. I would highly recommend ARS to anyone for all appliance repairs.

More about Ars Repair & Installation

Repairing and servicing appliances is what we do at appliance repair service Company; therefore get in touch with us whether the appliances are for commercial or home use. We are open 24/7 even over the weekends and the holidays as well; furthermore we do not charge extra if you need the work done immediately.
We have highly qualified staff able to repair any brand of appliances; furthermore we have the manufacturer’s spare parts to ensure a perfect fit for your appliances. We will provide the same day service if you so desire.