ARS Repair & Installation

Reviews for ARS Repair & Installation

dgilmorefan
dgilmorefan

dishwasher reair

My dishwasher needed repair. The tech arrived exactly when he said he would. He checked out my dishwasher and found the problem. He was very polite and left no mess what so ever. Although I did not go ahead with the repair because of the age of the machine I was still very satisfied. Buy this man a coffee!

colleenmwilson
colleenmwilson

Washer and dryers

The repair man explained everything in detail. Very helpful. Courteous. Left home in a very clean manner. Excellent customer service. Thank you

Jan
Jan

dishwasher

Your employee was on time, polite. He was able to diagnose my dishwasher problem very fast.

Sora
Sora

refrigerator repair

I received a very friendly, professional technician who came to my house within a couple of hours of my call.
Excellent!!

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Dishwasher repair

Carlos was the service technician who arrived to fix the leak in my dishwasher. He was very pleasant, courteous and professional. He provided me a quote for the work that needed to be done and was happy to answer any questions I had about the repair. I would certainly recommend Carlos to others looking for a professional, personable service technician.

misscrew26
misscrew26

Washer repair

My washer was broken down , I wasn’t sure how much it would cost to fix or if it could be fixed , having children in the home I needed a working washer , called ARS and made an appointment, friendly service and my washer is back to working.

LIz
LIz

Dryer repair

My dryer stopped working midcycle I thought I had replaced the appropriate fuse but with Carlo’s expertise he was able to demonstrate the correct fuse. In addition he walked me through several scenarios should the dryer fail again. Valuable lessons learned! Thank you Carlos

rennie.kari
rennie.kari

Washer and dryer repair

Carlos was friendly and informative. He provided excellent service in a timely manner. We got an appointment the same day which was really helpful!

Denise
Denise

Dryer repair

Our service person was courteous and knowledgable, explaining the required repairs and charges thoroughly. The dryer's tumbler belt had to be replaced, along with related parts. This was done with a standard kit and the dryer was cleared of minor lint buildup.

dgtonnelly
dgtonnelly

Dishwasher repair

Carlos(I think that was his name) was very good at explaining the problem as he identified it. For me, this is integral to working with service companies of any sort. I have this deep and abiding need to UNDERSTAND the problem and the solution. Carlos made sure that I understood. I will use these people again!!

Gord Tonnelly

More about ARS Repair & Installation

Repairing and servicing appliances is what we do at appliance repair service Company; therefore get in touch with us whether the appliances are for commercial or home use. We are open 24/7 even over the weekends and the holidays as well; furthermore we do not charge extra if you need the work done immediately.
We have highly qualified staff able to repair any brand of appliances; furthermore we have the manufacturer’s spare parts to ensure a perfect fit for your appliances. We will provide the same day service if you so desire.

Appliance Repair
We Repair: Fridge/Refrigerator, Washing machine, Dryers, Dishwasher, Freezer, Electric Oven, Electric cook top/stove
Bosch, Admiral, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Maytag, Inglis, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Thermador, General Electric,Frigidaire, Subzero, LG, KitchenAid, Dacor, Samsung, Viking, AEG, Amana
2013