Best Plumbing

Reviews for Best Plumbing

Kathy in North York
Kathy in North York

Condo Kitchen & Bathroom Retrofit

Best Plumbing certainly lives up to its name! From start to finish, Azi and his team did a first class job under difficult conditions. Nothing was too much trouble and we could not be happier with the service they provided and their reasonable charge. We have found our forever plumber! So grateful for all their efforts!

David in Oshawa
David in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Sump Pump issue

I have used Best Plumbing for a number of plumbing issues at my home. Everything handled perfectly. The sump pump they installed has had some issues over the past year and they have returned promptly to do any repairs all under "their" warranty. Based on my experience I would certainly refer them to friends and family.

Debbie in Oshawa
Debbie in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Tap Diagnostics and New Replacement

Overall very pleased with service from Best Plumbing and in particular Shawn. We had a high end kitchen tap with 3 holes (separate lever and soap dispenser) and very little water water flow. This product is discontinued and parts are no longer available. He came in the morning to determine if our situation was fixable. He tried different approaches but we agreed after 45 minutes that it was likely not fixable and not worth the cost of further investigation. Shawn indicated that if we obtained our replacement he would come back at the end of the day to install. Try to his word he arrived back at the end of the day. More challenges - while the level and soap dispenser fit the pre drilled holes in our granite counter top, the tap hole was too small. The easy installation turned into 1.5 hours of grinding the hole carefully to enlarge. Shawn remained patient and continued with the tedious work until success! Overall very happy with the service.

Blair in Burlington
Blair in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Worst Plummers

Best Plumbing did a job for me. They got paid. The work did not meet code. They do not stand behind their "warranty".

You can also expect a long delay in getting a quote. You can also expect the work to start weeks after it is supposed to. They do not return calls.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Kitchen faucet replacement and toilet valve repairs

This is the second time I've hired Best Plumbing for a repair. My toilet chain broke and while I've repaired this myself in the past, I was unable to turn off the water to conduct the repair. Shawn discovered that in addition to the toilet chain, the water valve needed replacing. He also replaced my kitchen faucet with a new unit - an upgrade which I chose and agreed to ahead of time. Shawn and his assistant completed the repairs competently and quickly.

From the initial service request to the service call to payment processing, Best Plumbing is prompt and efficient. I was pleased to have the call scheduled within two days of my first email. All of the staff I have dealt with through email, on the phone, and in person are friendly, which means a lot to me. This is 5-star service, and I am happy to recommend them. I feel secure to know a reliable plumber I can call when I need them.

Angelina in Vaughan
Angelina in Vaughan

Leaking valve

I called Azi and responded immediately. Over the phone He explained to me clearly on what to do before the plumbers arrival. He sent two young men to fix the leaking valve in my basement. One of them had to stay in the truck as there was a parking site problem in my area. although there was only one person working, the job was very well done and quick! He explained what was the problem and he replaced the parts needed to be done.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your business

Bryony S from Toronto
Bryony S from Toronto

Leaking water from 2nd floor into kitchen

Had leak coming from either 2nd floor bathroom or laundry room into 1st floor kitchen. After two failed attempts with contacting other plumbers (who quoted 1-2 weeks before they could show up), I contacted Best Plumbing who not only came a couple days later but was very concerned that we would have to live through the weekend with potential leaking. (We had stopped the leak but was glad for his concern). Two plumbers showed up although I'm not sure either was trained in plumbing - one had admitted he hadn't been to plumbing school yet so had to assume the other was a licensed plumber. The work involved investigative work to find the source of the leak and narrowed it down to a cracked discharge pipe on our washer. After they advised me to call an appliance repair person as they didn't do that work I asked them to fix our constantly running toilet which they did. Although the leak wasn't fixed they were personable, sourced the leak, and advised to get it fixed with someone cheaper. I would recommend them to someone but double check the folks you are speaking to are plumbers. Again, one may have been but I didn't ask for confirmation but the second was definitely in training. In hindsight, considering the amount we paid, it was likely we were only charged for one person.

Ann
Ann

Plumbing maintenance

Very smooth experience. We were given a narrow arrival window, which is always appreciated. In addition we received notification that Danny and Shawn were on their way. They were very pleasant, and their work was both clean and efficient.

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your business

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Plumbing job - changing water pipes from floor to wall

Azi was recommended by my neighbor and the Vaughan fb group. However, I never met Azi. Two young plumbing students or recent graduates or summer students came to do the job. The two young guys that came to do the job were always polite but they were not experienced plumbers. For a $135 an hour I expected an experienced plumber to come do the job (change water pipes coming from the floor to coming from the wall).
There was a lot of discussion amongst themselves. I asked them to please face time Azi so that he could provide guidance. Their own discussion and the phone call took a while.
A while that would not have been necessary if you (or someone with lots of experience) had been there. This is time that I paid for.
The young men were not able to finish the job. I am expected to pay again for the completion of the job.
Secondly, the two young guys left the equivalent of an entire drenched paper roll (I gave them a roll and a half of paper towels) inside the wall.
Thankfully, my husband noticed, took it out and dried the rest.
Lastly, the job was completed with plastic tube/pipes. One of the young guys reassured me that it has a 25 year warranty. But I would have liked to be consulted about the choice of materials. Plastic would not have been my choice.
I emailed Azi to let him know about the unsatisfactory and expensive experience. Never heard back. Would NOT recommend at all.

More about Best Plumbing

At Best Plumbing, we’re known for our fast response times, skilled and informed technicians, and fair rates. We are licensed, insured, and thoroughly trained. Our priority is you and your satisfaction. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need advice, estimates, or emergency service, we're here to help.