Best Plumbing

Reviews for Best Plumbing

Hirosh
Hirosh

Replace piping and Back-yard faucet

Azi came on time as he said he would be. He was very professional. he explained whats need to be done after looking at my leaking faucet and the twisted copper piping. He used state of the art materials to ensure the durability and also save time and money in labor cost.

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your business

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
11 reviews Caledon, ON

Small bathroom project

I was looking for a plumber to complete some work before tiles go on the wall. Azi responded very quick, we agreed on a date, the job was completed quickly and very efficiently. strongly recomend!

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your business

Michael
Michael
9 reviews Pickering, ON

Shower Leak

I had a leak coming from downstairs ceiling. Assumed it was 2nd floor shower. Called Best Plumbers and they came in an hour. They quickly determined problem was not shower and found a leaking toilet supply line. They quickly replaced. Problem solved. Both technicians were polite, sociable and competent. Highly recommend. 5 stars.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your business

onocar123 in Vaughan
onocar123 in Vaughan

3/4 plumbing work

Completed all the work I asked and explained everything he was using. Great work. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your business

ksg2968
ksg2968

CaLeaking washroom pipe

From investigating problems to finish, they put a lot of efforts, perfectly resolved problems. Very kind service as well. I would like to recommend to my friends about this company.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it

happy c.
happy c.

leaking pipe

I was so impressed with their refinement as they walked in. Confidently introducing themselves, told me what they were going to do, cleaned up after themselves. Overall they left me with an excellent impression. I would definitely hire them again.

Than you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

HOWARD
HOWARD

Fair rates and Superior Work

AZI and team are very reliable. Not only do they show up precisely on time but their quote is ok solid. No surprises whatsoever and top notch work. They have performed myriad jobs around our home, the most recent being 2 toilets that needed new flappers. BEST sets a very high standard for quality work at reasonable prices. We’ve recommended them most highly to family and friends and everyone is delighted.

Thank so much for the stellar review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback

Jared Killoran from Toronto
Jared Killoran from Toronto

Shower Hot Water Issue

Originally got a quote from Best Plumbing for another job but was unfortunately not able to schedule them and the other contractor at the same time but due to the professional interaction with the company decided to use them to help deal with a Shower hot water issue, they were prompt, professional and everything is now working. Appreciate all the help from Best Plumbing and would use them again for new jobs.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is to bad the contractor did not have the availability to start on the leaking shower sooner. I'm glad we were able to resolve the hot water issue in the other shower for you.

RuJo1955
RuJo1955

Good name for the company - best plumbing

What I liked (and why I picked them) is the 1st email indicated the cost of the service call, right up front, so no surprises. They arrived right on time, were friendly, polite and showed me what the issue was and showed me what they were going to do and did it quickly. When was the last time you called a plumber and paid LESS than you expected ? This is one of those times - highly recommended and there is a BEST ELECTRIC company in his family as well - I am sure to enlist either on my next plumbing or electrical project !

Thank you for taking the time write us this glowing review, it means a lot to us!

Nancy Wolfe in Thornhill
Nancy Wolfe in Thornhill

Kitchen Sink

We've had a lot of trouble with the plumbing under the kitchen sink. Azi bought all of the equipment needed (unlike some plumbers who want you to buy your own), explained everything in detail regarding the warranty and gave us very good advice about our hot/cold water issues. He's just simply honest and straight-forward. Very pleasant to work with.

Thank you Nancy!

More about Best Plumbing

At Best Plumbing, we’re known for our fast response times, skilled and informed technicians, and fair rates. We are licensed, insured, and thoroughly trained. Our priority is you and your satisfaction. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need advice, estimates, or emergency service, we're here to help.