A To Z Plumbing And Drain

Reviews for A To Z Plumbing And Drain

D.Kim in Etobicoke
D.Kim in Etobicoke

Basement Drainage rough in, Sump pump, Backflow valve

We hired A to Z plumbing to do a number of jobs in our basement renovation. Digging and installing new drainage rough in for toilet, vanity drain and shower drainage, along with venting. They replaced a 6' section of clay pipe and the kitchen drain/clean out. They installed a backflow valve which needed about 5 feet deep digging to access the main pipe. Lastly, Dmitri assessed the source of a small leak in my concrete floor, and recommended a solution (installing about 20' of weeping tile in the interior, connected to a new sump pump). All of this work was done quickly, with them answering questions and providing their recommendations. Dmitri is a professional and I'd hire them again!

Stage
Stage

Sewage ejector pump replacement

Our furnace drain and sewage drain were backed up. Dmitry solved the problem immediately with a drain snake to release the clog. We noticed after sometime that water was still pooling in the drains and the pump well. He did a few more tests including using a camera to view the pipe underground to see if there was a crack or maybe the pipe was shifted out of place or if we had tree roots clogging the main pipe. He concluded that our ten year old pump was not working properly anymore. He suggested for us to have it replaced. The next day Dmitry and his team came to replace the pump. They were professional, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend A to Z Plumbing and Drain to anyone.

Thank you for taking time and writing a great review.
Special thank you for you high recommendation!
In any emergency drain or plumbing cases, we try to help customers as quickly as possible.
In your situation, we were able to investigate the pipe problem and fixed it replacing by new sewage ejector pump.
Leaving the workplace free of any mess is what we strive to accomplish after every job.
Very appreciated your feedback, and would be happy to assist you again should the any plumbing or drain needs arise.

Chris
Chris

clogged sewer drain.

I recently had a clogged drain in the basement bathroom. I tried everything to no avail. I researched Homestars as well as websites deciding to contact Dimitry of A TO Z PLUMBING. Dimitry's website was the reason I decided over the others including Homestars reviews. Dimitry arrived on time and was very easy to talk to as he described in detail what he was going to do. Dimitry snaked the drain and the clog wasn't in the basement it was actually 50' from the bathroom. Dimitry located the leak in the driveway and explained that he had to get clearances from Call One before starting to dig. Dimitry called and within days arranged a time to start the job. They were early and after snaking the line one more time the digging started. This was a hard job as it was in December and the ground was clay as well as large boulders that they had to navigate to locate the clay pipe. Dimitry's locate was right where he marked which meant the hole in the driveway was very small. Dimitry's crew replaced the clogged sewer line as it had a 90% blockage and replaced the clay piping with PVC piping. Dimitry also snaked the line right to the sewer which was clear. I highly recommend A TO Z PLUMBING.

Thank you for such a great review, Chris!
Our company goal is to get our job done professionally by investigating as fast and efficiently as possible and to resolve it quickly as well.
My team and I work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we were able to do so.
Thank you for choosing A to Z plumbing and Drain, and for the recommendations!

Best regards and happy Holidays season!

Dmitry,
Master Plumber.

KGB in Toronto
KGB in Toronto

Temporary Plumbing works

We got some temporary work done to install a dishwasher. The guys I dealt with were professional, quickly, and installed exactly what we needed : a temporary drain and new supply pipe/valve. They got the dishwasher connected and even started it up for us. Overall I happy with the job.

Thank you for your feedback, Krigh!

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the work done to install and connect your dishwasher. We always try to leave the customer satisfied with the end product and by seeing your review it assures me and my crew that we have done so!
Thanks again for choosing A to Z Plumbing and Drain company for your plumbing needs!

hershkimel
hershkimel

Whole house plumbing rough in

A to Z was 5 star throughout the entire process. Dmitry is friendly, professional, courteous and I will be using him on all my projects moving forward. A job well done!

Thank you for choosing A to Z Plumbing & Drain, and thank you for the great review Hersh!
Our company goal is to get our job done professionally and efficiently as possible.
Looking forward hear from you again to fulfilling any of your new plumbing needs if any arise.

Daniel
Daniel

Entire house plumbing roughing.

A to Z did an excellent job, I was present when the inspector came through. It was great to hear all the positive things that were done and done well. Inspector had zero issues with plumbing work.
A to Z were very patient with my job when we ran into slowdown caused by other contracts and worked around my schedule to get the job done.

I will recommend them gladly to anyone that needs any type of plumbing work.

Daniel!

Thanks for your feedback confirming that our approach to plumbing business resonates with our customers. We keep our focus on what we do well, professionally, and on customer satisfaction.

Thank you again for choosing A to Z Plumbing and Drain!

P
P
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen pipes in basement

Spoke with Dmitry the first time I called. Made an appointment for the next afternoon, and he and his co-worker arrived right when he said they would. They found a way around a tricky pipe layout, replaced it, and even created a better pipe positioning in the process. They also cleaned after themselves and cut the old pipe into smaller pieces so they'd be easier to discard. Everything is working now. Couldn't be happier with the prompt, professional service.

Thank you for choosing A to Z Plumbing & Drain, and thank you for the great review!
Our company goal is to resolve any drain& plumbing problems professionally by investigating as fast as possible and fix the issues in a most efficient available way.
After completion of work, like usually, we use to leave the place neat and tidy.
Thank you again for your feedback and looking forward to any plumbing challenges if any arise in your house again.

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Sewer backflow, kitchen drain, laundry room

When we asked them to show up, they did. Paperwork for rebate was perfect. Repairs spectacular, on time, and on estimate. Did some work in the laundry room that made my renovations easy. Nice people! Use them!

Thank you, John, for the positive review!

I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your laundry room.

When filling out the paperwork, I always try to keep it as mistake-free as possible

Thank you again for the kind words and great review!

diyanotherday
diyanotherday

Replace water heater mixing valve

We rent a water heater from Enercare, and one day it stopped heating water very well. Enercare sent someone out, who said that he couldn't fix it because it was the mixing valve on top of the unit (and not the unit itself). We hired A to Z to replace it. Communication was quick, though we had to reschedule the original appointment when it got unexpectedly pushed back on the day. The job was completed in an hour or two and the new valve worked well, but started leaking from the joints (brazed copper) a few hours after installation. A to Z came back the next day and fixed it, and it's been working fine since.

Thank you very much for taking your time writing your review!
Unexpected things could have happened with all of us, no matter how hard we try to make our best.
I’m happy you are satisfying with the result and looking forward to serve your plumbing needs if any occur in a future.

C McDougall in Mississauga
C McDougall in Mississauga

Replace Frost-free Hose Bib

My existing frost-free hose bib had a crack in it and leaked water through last summer. Needed replacing because I couldn't get parts so I contacted A to Z Plumbing. Dmitry was great. I sent pics of the basement joists (tight area). He arrived on time, removed the many-jointed copper and replaced it with pex, including a shut-off valve. Tested it and there was no leaking. In and out in 75 minutes. Perfect!!

Enjoy your new hose bib!
Thank you again for your review and recommendation.

More about A To Z Plumbing And Drain

A to Z Plumbing and Drain's specialty is installation of sump pumps and backwater valves, basement waterproofing, professional video camera inspection and repairs to your water, drain and sewage system at a reasonable, competitive price. I am Dmitry Monastirsky, certified and licensed Master Plumber, and the owner of the company. I invite you to check our reviews, and call us with your plumbing issue. A former engineer, I find solutions to complex plumbing problems that other plumbers either walk away from, or end up quoting you too much.

As clients of A to Z Plumbing and Drain often note, I take the burden of paperwork and permits off their shoulders, saving them frustration and time. Every member of my crew is experienced and efficient. They come on time, do superb job, and leave your home clean.

We get lifelong clients by being honest, clean, punctual, and doing quality work for a reasonable price. We spend time solving your problem, not bashing our competition. We use new technologies such as pipe burst technology to do the job efficiently, and pass the savings on to you. Our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients.
Are you skeptical about our average 10 out of 10 stars reviews? Some people think it is unattainable, but we are the living proof that it is possible. We get them by doing an excellent job, by over-delivering quality for a competitive price for each and every client.
Among hundreds of Toronto certified plumbers, we stand out by giving you our unconditional guarantee.

We guarantee that you get:

- $20 off your repairs if our plumber is not on time at your door

- One to 25 years warranty for the work we do in your home

- Clean service – Your carpets and floors stay as clean as they were before we arrived

- Honest pricing – we charge by the job, not by hour, and we do not charge mileage. Our prices are reasonable.

- Job done right the first time – We work fast and so that no rework is ever needed.

Please check our reviews, and give us a call!