A To Z Plumbing And Drain

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for A To Z Plumbing And Drain

Helga
Helga

Exterior water proofing, sump pump and backwater valve

I engaged the services of A to Z Plumbing and Drain to have some exterior water proofing done as well as a sump pump and backwater valve installed. I found everyone to be very professional. They were on time, courteous, very neat during the project and cleaned up afterwards and finished everything in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them and would definitely engage their services again.

Thank you, Helga, for your kind words and your high recommendation!
I and my crews are glad to hear from you that you are happy with exterior waterproofing job and BWV & sump pump installation work at your house.
As a goal our company to provide high professional and customer service we are delighted that we satisfied all your customer needs.
Enjoy your protected from flooding and waterproofed basement!
Thank you again for choosing A to Z Plumbing and Drain and looking forward to serve all plumbing and drain issues if any arise in your house again.

NOCIE in Somerset
NOCIE in Somerset
0 reviews Somerset, MB

Tiling

I am so grateful for Maphosa's excellent services. Mr Maphosa was very responsive and his quote was very fair. The work was completed within the scheduled time frame. Should i need more tiling job to be done, I'll definitely call Mr Maphosa again, for his services because he knows what he's doing and a hard worker

Thank you for taking time and write a positive review!
Looking forward hear from you in the future again.
Best regards.

Louise in Ottawa
Louise in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

floor drain change

We had some odor in the basement floor drain. Dmitry's team came for the rescue very quickly. Their prices are much better than other company and service are very good. I would use them again.

Thank you, Louise, for the positive review!

I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your basement.

Thank you again for the kind words and great review!

Matt
Matt

Rough in for unfinished basement

I've been looking to install a rough in for a bathroom in my unfinished basement but couldn't find the right plumber. Dmitry was very responsive and his quote was very fair. The work was completed same day, ensured everything was kept clean with drop sheets and walked me through the installation process afterwards. I'll be calling Dmitry for my next plumbing job!

Thank you, Matt, for taking your time and writing a great 10-star review!
My team and I always try to perform at the highest level of customer service to satisfy our customers with an efficiently planned installation and providing the following advice after that.
Also, our goal as a company is to ensure that the job is finished in the tidiest way, striving to leave the home mess free.
Looking forward hear from you again to fulfilling your other plumbing and drain needs in your unfinished basement to make a functional and pleasant place to enjoy.
Thank you again for your writing the review and for choosing A to Z Plumbing and Drain.

Iris
Iris

kitchen and bathroom plumbing

Dmitry and Serge were excellent. Totally reliable, excellent work, very professional and decent. I highly recommend them. I will certainly call them again in the future. Iris

Thank you, Iris, for your kind words and your high recommendation!
I and my crew Serge are glad to hear that you are happy with the plumbing job has been completed in your bathroom and kitchen.
We always try to leave the customer satisfied with the end product and by seeing your review it assures

Hopper
Hopper

Weeping tile , sub pump installation.

They were fast and efficient. Work was completed in a day, as originally quoted. Left the work area clean and tidy.

Thank you for taking the time to write a good review!
Completing the job in the most and efficient and professional way, and tidiest is the goal of our company.
Thank you again for writing your review and choosing A to Z Plumbing and Drain.

Kaz
Kaz

Toilet drain clogged with tree roots.

Supervisor/President / of the company came to do the estimate right away. The next day team of three people came to complete the job. They were very professional. The job was done the same day. Exceptionally well! I would recommend this company to any one in GTA when needed. I paid them extra for such good job.

Thank you, Kaz, for your kind words and your high recommendation!
I and my crew are glad to hear that you are happy with the tree roots removing from the clogged drain and main drain cast iron stack replacement service.
me and my crew that we have done so!
Thank you again for choosing A to Z Plumbing and Drain and for your feedback.
Looking forward to any plumbing issues if any arise in your house again.

Christoph
Christoph

Water service pipe replacement (torpedo method); sump pump and backwater valve installation

Dmitry and his crew did a great job on our basement, replacing our lead water pipes and installing a sump pump and backwater valve. Dmitry was great to communicate with and was very accommodating when we had to make some last minute adjustments to the work plan. Highly recommend him and would hire him again any time.

Thank you, Christoph, for your kind words and your high recommendation!
I and my crew are glad to hear that you are happy with the big project of the old water pipe replacing and
installing back water valve & sump pump combination as a full house flooding protection.
me and my crew that we have done so!
Thank you again for choosing A to Z Plumbing and Drain and for your feedback.
Looking forward to any plumbing challenges if any arise in your house again.
Dmitry.

Backwater valve installation and stack repair

Dmitry installed a backwater valve two years ago and, more recently, repaired the stack in our house. Both times we found him to be extremely good to work with: very professional and efficient, comes when he says he will come, covers up the floors around the area that he will be working in. His prices are reasonable. Overall, we were extremely pleased with the work done.

Thank you very much for taking your time and wright a such great review!
To provide satisfy customer service to the home owners and pleased them with completed job is the goal A to Z Plumbing and Drain.
Happy to be helpful to you again, now is fixing the stack issues.
Looking forward hear from you in the future to fulfilling any of your new plumbing or drain needs if any arise in your house!
Best regards.

Harsh
Harsh

1) Main drain plumbing roots, pipe replaced.leak repair, main drain

Dmitry takes pride in his work, has reasonable prices and can handle any size of project. I have been using A To Z Plumbing for all my plumbing needs for over eight years and recommend them without hesitation.

Special thank you for your kind words and recommendation, Harsh.
It is an honor to have you as a great customer for so many years!
Your loyalty is very appreciated and looking forward for new plumbing and drain challenges at your property!

More about A To Z Plumbing And Drain

A to Z Plumbing and Drain's specialty is installation of sump pumps and backwater valves, basement waterproofing, professional video camera inspection and repairs to your water, drain and sewage system at a reasonable, competitive price. I am Dmitry Monastirsky, certified and licensed Master Plumber, and the owner of the company. I invite you to check our reviews, and call us with your plumbing issue. A former engineer, I find solutions to complex plumbing problems that other plumbers either walk away from, or end up quoting you too much.

As clients of A to Z Plumbing and Drain often note, I take the burden of paperwork and permits off their shoulders, saving them frustration and time. Every member of my crew is experienced and efficient. They come on time, do superb job, and leave your home clean.

We get lifelong clients by being honest, clean, punctual, and doing quality work for a reasonable price. We spend time solving your problem, not bashing our competition. We use new technologies such as pipe burst technology to do the job efficiently, and pass the savings on to you. Our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients.
Are you skeptical about our average 10 out of 10 stars reviews? Some people think it is unattainable, but we are the living proof that it is possible. We get them by doing an excellent job, by over-delivering quality for a competitive price for each and every client.
Among hundreds of Toronto certified plumbers, we stand out by giving you our unconditional guarantee.

We guarantee that you get:

- $20 off your repairs if our plumber is not on time at your door

- One to 25 years warranty for the work we do in your home

- Clean service – Your carpets and floors stay as clean as they were before we arrived

- Honest pricing – we charge by the job, not by hour, and we do not charge mileage. Our prices are reasonable.

- Job done right the first time – We work fast and so that no rework is ever needed.

Please check our reviews, and give us a call!