A To Z Plumbing And Drain

A To Z Plumbing And Drain

Reviews for A To Z Plumbing And Drain

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Sewer backflow, kitchen drain, laundry room

When we asked them to show up, they did. Paperwork for rebate was perfect. Repairs spectacular, on time, and on estimate. Did some work in the laundry room that made my renovations easy. Nice people! Use them!

Thank you, John, for the positive review!

I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your laundry room.

When filling out the paperwork, I always try to keep it as mistake-free as possible

Thank you again for the kind words and great review!

diyanotherday
diyanotherday

Replace water heater mixing valve

We rent a water heater from Enercare, and one day it stopped heating water very well. Enercare sent someone out, who said that he couldn't fix it because it was the mixing valve on top of the unit (and not the unit itself). We hired A to Z to replace it. Communication was quick, though we had to reschedule the original appointment when it got unexpectedly pushed back on the day. The job was completed in an hour or two and the new valve worked well, but started leaking from the joints (brazed copper) a few hours after installation. A to Z came back the next day and fixed it, and it's been working fine since.

Thank you very much for taking your time writing your review!
Unexpected things could have happened with all of us, no matter how hard we try to make our best.
I’m happy you are satisfying with the result and looking forward to serve your plumbing needs if any occur in a future.

C McDougall in Mississauga
C McDougall in Mississauga

Replace Frost-free Hose Bib

My existing frost-free hose bib had a crack in it and leaked water through last summer. Needed replacing because I couldn't get parts so I contacted A to Z Plumbing. Dmitry was great. I sent pics of the basement joists (tight area). He arrived on time, removed the many-jointed copper and replaced it with pex, including a shut-off valve. Tested it and there was no leaking. In and out in 75 minutes. Perfect!!

Thank you for choosing A to Z Plumbing & Drain, and thank you for the great review!
Our company goal is to get our job done professionally by investigating as fast and efficiently as possible and to resolve it quickly as well.
Enjoy your new hose bib!
Thank you again for your review and recommendation.
Master Plumber,
Dmitry.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Laundry tub installation

I have used A to Z Plumbing and Drain for 3 separate small repairs/replacements in my house over the last year, my latest being a laundry tub installation. Dimitry and his team are very pleasant and professional and work quickly and efficiently to get the jobs done (even during April ice storms!). I appreciate the company's honesty with the work that needs to be performed, the time it will take, and with their quotes (there are never any hidden or added costs). I have recommended A to Z Plumbing and Drain to my neighbours and friends and will continue to use them for my plumbing needs.

Jennifer,
Thank you for such a great review, and a special thanks for your recommendations of us to your friends and neighbours!
My team and I are always striving to complete all jobs with careful and quality workmanship, we always keep our fees honest and fair.
We are happy you are satisfied with the jobs and in case of any new plumbing incident arises we'd happily help you,
Thank you again for your review and recommendation!

david m
david m

shower faucet replacement

Dmitry provided excellent service. He came to give a quote on the same day I called, arranged to do work just 3 days later, and completed job within time and cost estimate. Very clean and efficient work, great attention to detail, and good rate as well. I'd definitely recommend and hire again in future.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review, David!

I'm glad you are satisfied with the work that was done to fix your plumbing issues.

Thank you for choosing and trusting A to Z Plumbing and Drain Company.

If any plumbing & drain issues ever arise in your house once more, I'd be happy to help once more.

hhunke in Toronto
hhunke in Toronto

Main Water Valve Leaking

The main water valve was leaking coming into the house after I turned it off (usual cause, hasn't been turned off probably since the house was built 30 years ago). It was so bad, we had the city to come out and shut off the water going into the house. Called A-Z Plumbing on Sunday morning at 10:00 AM. They made an appt for Monday at 9:00 AM to come take a look. They called back within an hour and said Ivan could be there by 12:30. Pleasant surprise since it was a Sunday (we were calling around and it was not looking good to get someone out that day).

When he came, he fixed the leaking main water valve in under 2 hours (and that was with the city coming back to turn the water on). It was a tight space he was working in between the vanity and the toilet. Ivan is very professional and a problem solver to get this issue resolved quickly. I would highly, highly recommend Ivan.

Thank you very much to choosing A to Z Plumbing & Drain!

Your grateful feedback is very appreciated. I will make sure to pass your comments and review to my professional team.
I’m happy you are satisfied with the service we provided in a most efficient way replacing your main water valve.
Thank you again for sharing your experience on HomeStars and looking forward to be helpful if any plumbing or drain issue ever arise in your house.

jp
jp

Sewer back up water valve.

Professional, quick, clean, honest. Installed a back up water valve, ncluding arranging city permits and inspection. They were referred to me from a neighbour and they did a great job.

Thank you very much for your review, Jennifer. We try hard to do the best job possible for a reasonable price. This backwater valve will now serve you for a long time, and if you need anything else, we are happy to help.
Best,
Master Plumber.

celese fletcher from Toronto
celese fletcher from Toronto

Mastery Workmanship and Mastery Communication

A to Z plumbing with master plumber Dmitry Monastirsky is quick to return phone calls, emails and texts. Very professional communication, on time, discusses options, excellent work and clean and tidy. Installed a new sink requiring excavation to connect to drain, connect to hot and cold water, and new connection to vent stack. Concrete floor repair well done. Also repaired valves and pipe for outside hose pipe. Highly recommend.

Thank you for choosing A to Z Plumbing & Drain, Celese, and thank you for the great review!
Our company goal is to get our job done professionally by investigating as quickly and efficiently as possible and to resolve it quickly as well.
We always try to leave the customer satisfied with the end product and by seeing your review it assures me and my crew that we have done so!
Thank you for the high recommendation and enjoy the new sink!

Liz from Toronto
Liz from Toronto

Sewer Stack Replacement

This is the most efficient contractor I have ever come across. Dmitry and his team not only completed the work they said they would but they did it within the time frame they gave me. I received a quote on a Monday evening, they started first thing Thursday morning. They replaced my sewer main stack in my house as well as venting my bathroom sink. The work was undertaken promptly and confidently, leaving the work area tidy. An extremely courteous and professional team. I am delighted with the outcome and will definitely call upon Dmitry in future should a need arise. I recommend them to anyone looking for a great plumber or drain contractor who is not only flexible but also reasonably priced!

Thank you very much, Liz, to choosing A to Z Plumbing & Drain.

I’m happy you are satisfied with the service we provided in a most efficient way replacing your main stack in your house.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on Homestars and looking forward to be helpful if any plumbing or drain issue ever arise in your house.

More about A To Z Plumbing And Drain

A to Z Plumbing and Drain's specialty is installation of sump pumps and backwater valves, basement waterproofing, professional video camera inspection and repairs to your water, drain and sewage system at a reasonable, competitive price. I am Dmitry Monastirsky, certified and licensed Master Plumber, and the owner of the company. I invite you to check our reviews, and call us with your plumbing issue. A former engineer, I find solutions to complex plumbing problems that other plumbers either walk away from, or end up quoting you too much.

As clients of A to Z Plumbing and Drain often note, I take the burden of paperwork and permits off their shoulders, saving them frustration and time. Every member of my crew is experienced and efficient. They come on time, do superb job, and leave your home clean.

We get lifelong clients by being honest, clean, punctual, and doing quality work for a reasonable price. We spend time solving your problem, not bashing our competition. We use new technologies such as pipe burst technology to do the job efficiently, and pass the savings on to you. Our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients.
Are you skeptical about our average 10 out of 10 stars reviews? Some people think it is unattainable, but we are the living proof that it is possible. We get them by doing an excellent job, by over-delivering quality for a competitive price for each and every client.
Among hundreds of Toronto certified plumbers, we stand out by giving you our unconditional guarantee.

We guarantee that you get:

- $20 off your repairs if our plumber is not on time at your door

- One to 25 years warranty for the work we do in your home

- Clean service – Your carpets and floors stay as clean as they were before we arrived

- Honest pricing – we charge by the job, not by hour, and we do not charge mileage. Our prices are reasonable.

- Job done right the first time – We work fast and so that no rework is ever needed.

Please check our reviews, and give us a call!