Best Plumbing

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Best Plumbing

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Dishwasher Lines and Valve Replacement.

Our dishwasher shut off valve recently started to leak. On the advice of a friend we contacted Azi of Best Plumbing. He arranged to come over on the same day to handle our problem. His communication with us was terrific. When Azi saw the setup, which was 15 years old and with materials that were quite dated, he was quickly able to plan a fix and replace the old materials with more modern better ones. Our problem was fixed. Everything was explained to us as it was being done. The price for the work was fair and Azi itemized everything on a detailed invoice. We were so impressed with Azi and his work that we made arrangements
to have him come back next week to handle another potential problem before it becomes more serious. We would highly recommend Best Plumbing.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto

Outdoor Faucet

When we bought our house , th eprevious owners had left the hose on the out door faucet and we cracked the pipe tryong to get it off. Azi came and told me exactly what he needed to do and the cost was exactly what he quoted me. He was very professional and friendly. Would definitely hire him again!

Elliot in Thornhill
Elliot in Thornhill

Best Plumbing to the Rescue!

Best Plumbing was a pleasure to deal with. Best Plumbing provided quick and effective service and I was 100% satisfied with the work. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a plumber.

Thank you for taking the time to review us

Avi in Hamilton
Avi in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Plumbing services

The guy is a genius! I had 4 different plumbers come to my house, each one saying something different, and not one with a solution to fix my bathroom. I was getting ready to just gut the whole thing. I thought I would call one more, what could it hurt, maybe I could still save some money. I am extremely happy I did. Azi Kochman at Best Plumbing came over, not only was he able to fix the problem at a very reasonable rate, he explained everything to me so I would not have any future problems. On top of that he was the most professional worker who has ever crossed my threshold. If your going to need a plumber in your lifetime you will need just one! Call Best Plumbing. I am so grateful that I did, and I am sure you will be as well.

Eyal in York
Eyal in York

Reliable, fast, and honest

We've hired Best Plumbing twice, and will continue to do so. The work is professional, the service friendly and courteous, and the prices are fair. Too often in this trade, you get the feeling someone is taking you for a ride. Not this time! Azi is an honest guy who gets the work done.

Sari R. in Vaughan
Sari R. in Vaughan

Reliable Plumbing

Azi has now done a few jobs at my home and the homes of family members. He is reliable, reasonable, and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain what the issues are and how he is going to fix them (and is very patient with people like me who don’t know the first thing about plumbing). Azi’s response time was quick and his work efficient. I trust his expertise with my eyes closed and have no hesitation in recommending Best Plumbing to others in the future.

Home Guru Inc.
Home Guru Inc.

Plumbing Services

I am a contractor and have come to rely on Best Plumbing from hooking up a kitchen sink to whole kitchen and bathroom renovations. Azi is very reliable, uses the latest techniques and technology.

Overall, Best plumbing is on time and on budget and i would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! If anyone needs to do a renovation, I recommend these guys. They are a pleasure to work with every step of the way, and their work is beautiful.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Outstanding!

Azi was not only responsive and very professional but was exceptionally courteous, fair in pricing and stuck to estimate and very tidy job site. I have often used trades for various jobs and I know this combination of excellence is sometimes rare to find. Highly recommended!

Ensuite sink

I had a problem wth my ensuite vanity sink. I called Azi and he came
over in the afternoon of December 31 to fix my blocked drain. Checked and had to take it apart and snake it. I live in a condo so after all it turned out to be a blockage in the condo line..He did a fast clean and great job. Thank you Azi. I will certainly recommend you and our company.

Backwater Valve and Drain Cleaning

Best Plumbing was punctual and professional. Mr. Kochman cleaned the backwater valve and taught us how we can do it ourselves in the future. He also took the time to snake one of our clogged drains at a last minute request! We highly recommend Best Plumbing; definitely a 10/10 experience!

More about Best Plumbing

At Best Plumbing, we’re known for our fast response times, skilled and informed technicians, and fair rates. We are licensed, insured, and thoroughly trained. Our priority is you and your satisfaction. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need advice, estimates, or emergency service, we're here to help.