Best Plumbing

Best Plumbing

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Best Plumbing

Backwater Valve and Drain Cleaning

Best Plumbing was punctual and professional. Mr. Kochman cleaned the backwater valve and taught us how we can do it ourselves in the future. He also took the time to snake one of our clogged drains at a last minute request! We highly recommend Best Plumbing; definitely a 10/10 experience!

Katie Beaches in Toronto
Katie Beaches in Toronto

Bathtub leak

We have hired many plumbers over the years and and never felt satisfied with their work/charges. Azi hands down provided the best service for the best price. Azi does great work, is responsive, reliable and doesn’t overcharge. We have finally found a plumber who values our business and who we can trust. I would recommend his services to anyone, he an amazing plumber.

Taryn D.
Taryn D.

Kitchen drain issue

We had a blocked/ frozen kitchen drain and Azi from Best Plumbing was so fantastic. I called him and he was so helpful over the phone to begin with suggesting some solutions and even called me later in the day to follow up on my issue. He was so responsive and so patient. Once the drain unfroze, he came to snake the drain and make sure everything was running smoothly. I highly recommend using Best Plumbing. Thanks Azi

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Campbellford, ON

Commercial Work

Had to replace a bath tub and a few showers. Best Plumbing's techs did the job quickly, efficiently and for a fair price. Super nice fellows and excellent work. Can't recommend them enough!! If you have any plumbing work that needs to be done these are your guys.

Doc J.
Doc J.

An Honest & Polite & Knowlegeable Plumber

Toilet was only two and half years old and not flushing at all. All my other toilets are perfect even though they are much older. Mr. Kochman came and diagnosed lime scale buildup. He said: "I aim to fix problems so well you don't see me again for the same issue." Returned two days later with industrial cleaner and fixed the entire problem and only charged for one service call even though he came twice and texted frequently to offer advice. Then, he called me to tell me that he had an identical problem with the same model and offered to discuss with the manufacturer and see if the entire unit could be replaced! Still in process, but main thing is (and I have had him for a tap issue as well): he is HONEST, POLITE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and doesn't waste your time or your money!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Good service

Very easy to deal with. Great booking service. Would use again. Good job. My toilet was over flowing so I needed someone fast. AZI came with the parts. Well done.

Thank you for the great review!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Installed 4 toilets

Azi arrived on time and installed 4 new toilets for us. We were very pleased with his work. He removed the old toilets from the house and left no mess inside. We would definitely call him again if the need arises.

Repair of burst water pipe

Azi came to check out the burst pipe in my house on short notice. He was courteous, professional and completed the repair very well. His pricing was fair too. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a reliable plumber.

Thank you for the great review!

Bath Faucet Repair

Mr. Kochmann of Best Plumbing was recommended to repair a leaking Riobel bath faucet. Very professional. Providdd a quotation of parts and labour, was concerned about doing a good job, and was very meticulous in cleaning up. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the glowing review

Ann
Ann

Service 3 faucets, and assess dishwasher

The technician was punctual, professional, pleasant, and polite. His work was very clean. He was here to fix faucets, but while he was here he very quickly ascertained that the problem with my dishwasher was not plumbing related. I highly recommend.

Thank you for the taking the time to review us, it is always a pleasure working at your house

More about Best Plumbing

At Best Plumbing, we’re known for our fast response times, skilled and informed technicians, and fair rates. We are licensed, insured, and thoroughly trained. Our priority is you and your satisfaction. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need advice, estimates, or emergency service, we're here to help.