HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vaughan  >  Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Taylor in Toronto

I called Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services and Flavio came right away. He quickly found the location of the frozen pipe, thawed it out and came up with a solution to avoid the pipe freezing again.
Great customer service. Very professional. This is the second time we've used Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services and we are very satisfied with the service.

K from Toronto

This is at least the third time I have used Flavio's services in the last 3 years and it is always a pleasure to work with him. I needed the backwater valve in my basement cleaned and checked and he was able to accommodate my request on short notice. He thoroughly inspected and cleaned the backwater valve and also gave me great advice on how to maintain my floor drain. He is very thorough and reliable and I will definitely continue to be a repeat customer. Thanks Flavio!

I have used Flavio (Canada Wide Plumbing and Drain Services) four times over the years. In each case it was for a totally different type of repair. That I keep going back to Canada Wide Plumbing is a testament to the confidence I have for the company. In the latest instance, the drain to our shower was totally plugged making the shower unusable. Flavio came out the same day. He tried various methods which effectively found the location where roots had grown in the pipe, and cleared the pipe of the plant material that had blocked the flow of water. Flavio is very reliable and an excellent communicator. He carefully explains what is happening and provides a rationale for his actions describing alternatives. He is very careful to clean up everything after he has completed the job. I believe that Flavio's charges are reasonable and I certainly would not hesitate to use him again. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Flavio came recommended for a kitchen renovation to include moving pipes to allow for a dish washer and outside water access. In the process of demolition, Flavio diagnosed serious problems with the upstairs piping which, had it not been discovered, would have negatively impacted the newly renovated kitchen.
Flavio was meticulous in completing his work. In fact, he garnered positive comments from other trades people on site. Finally, I really appreciated the friendly dynamic that developed. I highly recommend contracting Flavio for your plumbing needs.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

I want to Thank Flavio, his quick response avoided further damage. Service was provided with utmost professional manner and he kindly acknowledged how serious the situation was , providing prompt emergency service. Thanks again.

Saif from Scarborough

I highly recommend Flavio for his exceptional investigative work he did during camera inspection of drain lines.

Due to his thorough investigation and keen obervation, he discovered a major flaw with our basement slab. Flavio, thank you for the exceptional service you did.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

This is the third time that we have used Canada Wide Plumbing which is certainly an indicator my my satisfaction with this company. Each of the instances that I have used them was for a different plumbing issue: washing machine water supply, kitchen faucet and, most recently, the ensuite bathroom. Flavio is a pleasure to deal with. He responds promptly, arrives at the arranged time, and carefully explains what the problem is as well as the solution. The shower was receiving only tepid water and the cartridge needed to be replaced. Unfortunately, the cartridge was not made by your typical manufacturer, but instead was an Italian brand. Flavio went to several plumbing supply companies before he finally tracked it down. He explained to us how, by changing our practice, we could prolong the life of the new cartridge. This impressed me as well. I recommend Flavio and Canada Wide Plumbing at the highest rating possible. He is courteous, prompt and does quality work.

Maple Home Owner
1 review Newmarket, ON

We noticed water leaking into our unfinished basement and garage close to one of the drain stacks. After reading reviews on HomeStars we contacted Flavio at Canada Wide Plumbing. Flavio came out to assess the problem even though we called in the midst of the holidays. He couldn't do the work immediately but gave us some strategies to narrow down the cause of the leak. He returned as promised and quickly identified and repaired the source of the leak. He explained the job clearly to us and we felt the cost for the work was quite reasonable. We will not hesitate to contact Flavio for any of our future plumbing needs.

1 review King City, ON

Flavio was quick to respond, and came promptly to access the situation. He attempted a quick fix first, then continued with a complete professional job, all the while maintaining a professional attitude. I will not hesitate to call him back, or recommend him to my friends and family. Nice to know some people still go above and beyond your expectations.

Vanna in Los Angeles
1 review King City, ON

Flavio was very efficient and professional. The job was taken care of because Flavio made the time to get us out of a bind. We are very very pleased with his services and the manner everything was taken care of. We highly recommend Flavio for all your plumbing needs.

More about Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Complete plumbing services , Drain Services, swimming pool skimmer replacements and pool lines, 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year. At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We ...