HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vaughan  >  Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Flavio came recommended for a kitchen renovation to include moving pipes to allow for a dish washer and outside water access. In the process of demolition, Flavio diagnosed serious problems with the upstairs piping which, had it not been discovered, would have negatively impacted the newly renovated kitchen.
Flavio was meticulous in completing his work. In fact, he garnered positive comments from other trades people on site. Finally, I really appreciated the friendly dynamic that developed. I highly recommend contracting Flavio for your plumbing needs.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

I want to Thank Flavio, his quick response avoided further damage. Service was provided with utmost professional manner and he kindly acknowledged how serious the situation was , providing prompt emergency service. Thanks again.

Saif from Scarborough

I highly recommend Flavio for his exceptional investigative work he did during camera inspection of drain lines.

Due to his thorough investigation and keen obervation, he discovered a major flaw with our basement slab. Flavio, thank you for the exceptional service you did.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Job Price

This is the third time that we have used Canada Wide Plumbing which is certainly an indicator my my satisfaction with this company. Each of the instances that I have used them was for a different plumbing issue: washing machine water supply, kitchen faucet and, most recently, the ensuite bathroom. Flavio is a pleasure to deal with. He responds promptly, arrives at the arranged time, and carefully explains what the problem is as well as the solution. The shower was receiving only tepid water and the cartridge needed to be replaced. Unfortunately, the cartridge was not made by your typical manufacturer, but instead was an Italian brand. Flavio went to several plumbing supply companies before he finally tracked it down. He explained to us how, by changing our practice, we could prolong the life of the new cartridge. This impressed me as well. I recommend Flavio and Canada Wide Plumbing at the highest rating possible. He is courteous, prompt and does quality work.

Maple Home Owner
1 review Newmarket, ON

We noticed water leaking into our unfinished basement and garage close to one of the drain stacks. After reading reviews on HomeStars we contacted Flavio at Canada Wide Plumbing. Flavio came out to assess the problem even though we called in the midst of the holidays. He couldn't do the work immediately but gave us some strategies to narrow down the cause of the leak. He returned as promised and quickly identified and repaired the source of the leak. He explained the job clearly to us and we felt the cost for the work was quite reasonable. We will not hesitate to contact Flavio for any of our future plumbing needs.

1 review King City, ON

Flavio was quick to respond, and came promptly to access the situation. He attempted a quick fix first, then continued with a complete professional job, all the while maintaining a professional attitude. I will not hesitate to call him back, or recommend him to my friends and family. Nice to know some people still go above and beyond your expectations.

Vanna in Los Angeles
1 review King City, ON

Flavio was very efficient and professional. The job was taken care of because Flavio made the time to get us out of a bind. We are very very pleased with his services and the manner everything was taken care of. We highly recommend Flavio for all your plumbing needs.

RS from Toronto

Flavio was professional, competent and courteous. He called to say he would be later than we had agreed due to a family situation, which I appreciated. When he did show up, he did a thorough job, without making more work than was necessary. Left my place clean and tidy, with the problem fixed. Highly recommended.

Dave from Oak Ridges in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Flavio came and installed a sink, faucet and water line for our fridge in our new kitchen. His expertise, knowledge and pride in his work are all positive. He was able to complete the work in a timely fashion, kept everything clean and gave us a fair price. I have used Canada Wide Plumbing in the past and will be the first plumbing company I call if I ever have an issue.

G L in Mississauga

One of the conditions for selling my condo was to replace the Kitec pipes inside my unit. I had called other plumbers on Homestars and found them to be rude or when they were giving me an assessment, they were looking at the wrong pipes for replacement pretending that they knew what they were doing. It was upon a recommendation from a friend in the real estate industry who steered me towards Canada Wide Plumbing. Flavio was professional and very transparent (i.e., cost, work effort, product delivery). He made every attempt to minimize the damage to my walls by using a camera. He also showed me some of the deficiencies behind the walls that the builders initially made that needed addressing. I have to admit, the quality of his work was beautifully done. No short cuts. The Uponor pipes he used to replace the Kitec was much more streamlined and better than the pipes other contractors had used in other areas of my condo.

I am definitely using him to do an inspection on my plumbing in addition to a regular home inspection for my next home. I can trust him to give me an honest quote and excellent service.

If I can recommend anything to people looking for a plumber is to ensure you speak to your plumber about when he expects to have the job done. For me the timeframe took longer than I expected, but I was fine with this because I had already moved out of my condo, as well as I understood there were a lot of plumbing emergencies during the time I asked him to do my job.

Job Price

More about Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Complete plumbing services , Drain Services, swimming pool skimmer replacements and pool lines, 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year. At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain ...