HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vaughan  >  Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

H in York
H in York

Replacing broken pipes; installing filter system

I have been using Flavio for a couple of years. He does excellent work; responds to emergency situations with understanding and speed. His work is thorough, explains options , always leaves the place clean and his prices are fair and reasonable. He goes that extra mile with a smile as well.

Alice in Toronto
Alice in Toronto

Installing Uponor pipe

Flavio made some suggestions to the original scope of work but talked through it all. His attention to detail and workmanship is hard to find within plumbers. He is also very attentive for customer service - always providing updates and photos, providing a USB and asking for what you would like to proceed with and what you are comfortable with before going on in the job.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Not your average drain clearing....

Flavio worked with a nearly impossible access to clear our interior/exterior drain pipe.
With no easy access, and using an adapter I built specifically for the job, it took Flavio less than 10 minutes to fix the problem, WITHOUT the need to break up the concrete at our back door

Sometimes you have to think outside the pipe LOL

John in King City
John in King City
1 review King City, ON

Clogged drains

Called Flavio and he showed up within 30 mins. The back of the restaurant was flooding, he quickly used his camera showed me the blockage and unclogged it within 15 mins. But I was very impressed at the clean up. It looked better after he left than when he got there. I would definitely use him and call him again.

Taylor in Toronto
Taylor in Toronto

frozen pipes

I called Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services and Flavio came right away. He quickly found the location of the frozen pipe, thawed it out and came up with a solution to avoid the pipe freezing again.
Great customer service. Very professional. This is the second time we've used Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services and we are very satisfied with the service.

K from Toronto
K from Toronto

Backwater Valve Maintenance

This is at least the third time I have used Flavio's services in the last 3 years and it is always a pleasure to work with him. I needed the backwater valve in my basement cleaned and checked and he was able to accommodate my request on short notice. He thoroughly inspected and cleaned the backwater valve and also gave me great advice on how to maintain my floor drain. He is very thorough and reliable and I will definitely continue to be a repeat customer. Thanks Flavio!

Excellent Plumber

I have used Flavio (Canada Wide Plumbing and Drain Services) four times over the years. In each case it was for a totally different type of repair. That I keep going back to Canada Wide Plumbing is a testament to the confidence I have for the company. In the latest instance, the drain to our shower was totally plugged making the shower unusable. Flavio came out the same day. He tried various methods which effectively found the location where roots had grown in the pipe, and cleared the pipe of the plant material that had blocked the flow of water. Flavio is very reliable and an excellent communicator. He carefully explains what is happening and provides a rationale for his actions describing alternatives. He is very careful to clean up everything after he has completed the job. I believe that Flavio's charges are reasonable and I certainly would not hesitate to use him again. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Kitchen/bathroom renovation

Flavio came recommended for a kitchen renovation to include moving pipes to allow for a dish washer and outside water access. In the process of demolition, Flavio diagnosed serious problems with the upstairs piping which, had it not been discovered, would have negatively impacted the newly renovated kitchen.
Flavio was meticulous in completing his work. In fact, he garnered positive comments from other trades people on site. Finally, I really appreciated the friendly dynamic that developed. I highly recommend contracting Flavio for your plumbing needs.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Leaking Pipe

I want to Thank Flavio, his quick response avoided further damage. Service was provided with utmost professional manner and he kindly acknowledged how serious the situation was , providing prompt emergency service. Thanks again.

Saif from Scarborough
Saif from Scarborough

Camera inspection

I highly recommend Flavio for his exceptional investigative work he did during camera inspection of drain lines.

Due to his thorough investigation and keen obervation, he discovered a major flaw with our basement slab. Flavio, thank you for the exceptional service you did.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

More about Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

Complete plumbing services , Drain Services, swimming pool skimmer replacements and pool lines, 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year. At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We ...