Best Plumbing

Reviews for Best Plumbing

Home Guru Inc.
Home Guru Inc.

Plumbing Services

I am a contractor and have come to rely on Best Plumbing from hooking up a kitchen sink to whole kitchen and bathroom renovations. Azi is very reliable, uses the latest techniques and technology.

Overall, Best plumbing is on time and on budget and i would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! If anyone needs to do a renovation, I recommend these guys. They are a pleasure to work with every step of the way, and their work is beautiful.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Outstanding!

Azi was not only responsive and very professional but was exceptionally courteous, fair in pricing and stuck to estimate and very tidy job site. I have often used trades for various jobs and I know this combination of excellence is sometimes rare to find. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Ensuite sink

I had a problem wth my ensuite vanity sink. I called Azi and he came
over in the afternoon of December 31 to fix my blocked drain. Checked and had to take it apart and snake it. I live in a condo so after all it turned out to be a blockage in the condo line..He did a fast clean and great job. Thank you Azi. I will certainly recommend you and our company.

Backwater Valve and Drain Cleaning

Best Plumbing was punctual and professional. Mr. Kochman cleaned the backwater valve and taught us how we can do it ourselves in the future. He also took the time to snake one of our clogged drains at a last minute request! We highly recommend Best Plumbing; definitely a 10/10 experience!

Katie Beaches in Toronto
Katie Beaches in Toronto

Bathtub leak

We have hired many plumbers over the years and and never felt satisfied with their work/charges. Azi hands down provided the best service for the best price. Azi does great work, is responsive, reliable and doesn’t overcharge. We have finally found a plumber who values our business and who we can trust. I would recommend his services to anyone, he an amazing plumber.

Taryn D.
Taryn D.

Kitchen drain issue

We had a blocked/ frozen kitchen drain and Azi from Best Plumbing was so fantastic. I called him and he was so helpful over the phone to begin with suggesting some solutions and even called me later in the day to follow up on my issue. He was so responsive and so patient. Once the drain unfroze, he came to snake the drain and make sure everything was running smoothly. I highly recommend using Best Plumbing. Thanks Azi

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Campbellford, ON

Commercial Work

Had to replace a bath tub and a few showers. Best Plumbing's techs did the job quickly, efficiently and for a fair price. Super nice fellows and excellent work. Can't recommend them enough!! If you have any plumbing work that needs to be done these are your guys.

Doc J.
Doc J.

An Honest & Polite & Knowlegeable Plumber

Toilet was only two and half years old and not flushing at all. All my other toilets are perfect even though they are much older. Mr. Kochman came and diagnosed lime scale buildup. He said: "I aim to fix problems so well you don't see me again for the same issue." Returned two days later with industrial cleaner and fixed the entire problem and only charged for one service call even though he came twice and texted frequently to offer advice. Then, he called me to tell me that he had an identical problem with the same model and offered to discuss with the manufacturer and see if the entire unit could be replaced! Still in process, but main thing is (and I have had him for a tap issue as well): he is HONEST, POLITE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and doesn't waste your time or your money!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Good service

Very easy to deal with. Great booking service. Would use again. Good job. My toilet was over flowing so I needed someone fast. AZI came with the parts. Well done.

Thank you for the great review!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Installed 4 toilets

Azi arrived on time and installed 4 new toilets for us. We were very pleased with his work. He removed the old toilets from the house and left no mess inside. We would definitely call him again if the need arises.

More about Best Plumbing

At Best Plumbing, we’re known for our fast response times, skilled and informed technicians, and fair rates. We are licensed, insured, and thoroughly trained. Our priority is you and your satisfaction. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you need advice, estimates, or emergency service, we're here to help.