Costa Plumbing Systems Ltd

Reviews for Costa Plumbing Systems Ltd

Anthony Chandler
Anthony Chandler

1960s Bathtub replacement

I had a great experience with Joao and his apprentice. They came within a week, did the rough work and removed the tub only to find Home Depot had not given me the Right Sided tub I asked for. After I procured a new tub, they came back within their next week's work cycle and promptly installed the tub. I would have posted this earlier but I was waiting to finish the retiling job myself. I would not hesitate to hire them for another job in the future.

Thank you Anthony! It was our pleasure !

Branden in Mississauga
Branden in Mississauga

2 bathroom Renos

John, was very professional and extremely helpful. He strives to ensure customer is very happy. We will use Costa Plumbing again for our next project.

Thank you Branden! It was our pleasure to help

Juan
Juan

Efficient and Friendly service

They help me with a leaking problem I had in my kitchen, was a easy to conected with them the plummer showed on time and did the job in a clean and organized way.

Thank you Juan, it was our pleasure !

Bath Tub Repair

John's professionalism, expertise and customer service was outstanding from start to finish. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend their services for all plumbing needs.

Thank you.
Kimberley Grace

Thank you, it was our pleasure to help you !

More about Costa Plumbing Systems Ltd

Welcome to Costa Plumbing Systems ,

We specialize in providing plumbing services in all commercial and residential applications. Services range from clearing stubborn blockages in the drainage system, installing and testing back flow preventers, installing or replacing plumbing fixtures or even helping to build that dream bathroom you've always wanted. Our team prides themselves on getting the job done the right way by keeping your plumbing up to code and functioning well while maintaining a strong emphasis on cleanliness treating our clients homes, offices and establishments as if it were our own. We offer free estimates and on-site assessments so don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.