Division Air Heating & Cooling

Pickering ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Pickering  >  Division Air Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Division Air Heating & Cooling

Darla in Toronto

Ron and Nelson were very professional and courteous. They explained the entire process, kept us informed, and exceeded our expectations. They completed the job promptly and maintained a very clean work space. The pricing was very reasonable and competitive. We are extremely happy with their service and highly recommend them to all friends and family. Thanks again!

Thank you Darla and Eric, we are glad we were able to install your new range hood and range and we appreciate your review!

Brian
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I have had such a great experience with the guys at Division Air. I am an engineer, and am particular about the contractors I choose. Ronald, the owner of the company is very honest and friendly. He takes the extra mile(s) to care for his customers. They have become my go-to company for my A/C needs. I started off replacing my hot water tank, then I had them upgrade my vent ducting in my basement, new air conditioner, and just recently they came to fix a furnace problem. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Brian! We appreciate your business and we are happy that we could take care of your hvac needs!

Rachel  from Toronto

My AC slowly died out this summer. Division Air came, looked over my unit, checked the parts, and they sealed a freon leak and injected more freon (at a very reasonable price). My AC is now working the best it has ever had (first time I had to turn UP my thermostat in the summer).

Nelson and Ronald from Division Air were very friendly, informative and explained what they were doing, as well as provided tips on how to keep the AC and furnace running well for years to come. Their prices were very reasonable and they broke down their charges, which I appreciated.

Would highly recommend Division Air.

Thank you Rachel, we are glad we were able to help you guys out!

More about Division Air Heating & Cooling

At Division Air Heating & Cooling, our mission is to install and maintain safe, comfortable and reliable heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for our customers. We aspire to carry an excellent reputation for our clientele in the residential market across the Greater Toronto Area. We strive to achieve and ...