Green Choice Heating & Cooling

Toronto ON M4L 2X1
Green Choice Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Green Choice Heating & Cooling

Very happy customer

I asked a company to come in and service my furnace. They red tagged me and tried to charge me a fortune to have it sorted.

I had heard about Green Choice & Nathan through a friend and so contacted them for a second opinion. Not only was the quote cheaper but they were fully transparent regarding cost and provided a detailed itemised fixed price quote.

The work was carried out in just a day, with the team going the extra mile to get our situation sorted in the day.

Green choice will be my first choice going forwards

It was a serious pleasure working with you!

Caroline
Caroline

Hvac, water heater, and a/c

Well done, on quote, and really responsive. Would highly recommend! The work looks great, cleanup was good, and the communication was excellent.

Thanks for your support! g.c

Susan
Susan

New furnace installation

I hired Green Choice to replace my old furnace. The day after I called them they assessed the project and gave me a very fair quote (I received two others, both much higher).
Nathan and his team were knowledgeable, courteous and professional from the initial consultation and quote through the installation and final follow up. Throughout the process it was obvious that they took pride in their work and the result was a high quality installation. They were done within the time estimated and left the job site clean and tidy each day. The final bill was exactly as quoted - no surprises.
I highly recommend Green Choice and plan to use them again in the future!

Thank you very much for your kind words!
Greenchoice looks forward to servicing your needs in the future! Our pleasure!

Graham in Toronto
Graham in Toronto

Great service one year after AC install

Nathan installed our AC in July 2016, and everything worked just as he said it would until we installed our own Nest thermometer. When the AC wasn't working properly, I called him and he came very soon and troubleshooted the problem, fixed it by running new thermostat wire, no charge.

Glad we could help! Also happy that it wasn't an issue with the ac installation. Thank you for your support!
Nathan G.C

Dylan in Toronto
Dylan in Toronto

Ductless Air Conditioning

Nathan helped us pick the right size ductless air conditioning solution for our home and did a great job installing. When the July heat set in, our home was cool and comfortable. I highly recommend!

Thank you Dylan!
Glad it's working well. Mitsubishi is well regarded as the best. Choose the right size for the space, install it carefully and properly, and it will work perfectly for years to come!
Cheers G.C

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto

Furnace installation

We can't say enough about Nathan and his crew. Furnace died. Diagnostics after some replacement parts suggested a new, high-efficiency furnace was in order. New one was carefully and surprisingly installed the very next day later. No winter chills. Nathan also subsequently performed a no-cost service call on an air-conditioner issue, which he corrected, afterward suggesting that our concerns about its age were groundless and the unit need not be replaced. Now all he must learn is not to answer cellphone calls while up a ladder. (That's how unusually quick is his response time.)

Thanks so much! We were happy to help you Al!
All the best!

Barry in Toronto
Barry in Toronto

Ductless AC Install

Nathan and his crew did a professional install inside and out. The outside work was particularly impressive as it is clean and well hidden. Green Choice were responsive to our needs, timely, reasonably priced and good at what they do. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you very much for your great review Barry. we eould not hesitate in doing work for you either!
All the best.

j2ross from Toronto
j2ross from Toronto

Combi Boiler Install

Nathan and his team replaced a 30 year old boiler and hot water tank with a new NTI Combi Boiler. Booking the setup with Nathan was very casual and through text messages as we worked out a time when the whether was warm, very accommodating to my schedule. When his team arrived they were very organized, worked a good 12 hour day and did a clean, to the book install ensuring I had my hot water up and running before they left. Came back a few days later for fInishing touches and to return the old water tank. Nathan is flexible and doesn't nickle and dime. The cost for his team was significantly cheaper than the big players and service and quality couldn't be better. Can't recommend these guys enough.

We are super glad you are happy! And that the venting through the chimney worked out!
Also glad you didn't rent that boiler for over double in the end. Thank you for your support!
F.C

Edith in Toronto
Edith in Toronto

Best Service ever!!

It was the middle of the winter and I was away on holidays when my furnace "died"! Nathan was recommended by a friend and he amazingly replaced the furnace within a couple of days while providing me with updates on regular basis. He not only presented me with the best quality and cost savings options but he also deliver efficiently and effectively with an outstanding professionalism. Once I came back, Nathan took the time to explain to me how the new system worked and how to set it up properly. He also made sure that I would receive the discount promised by the manufacturer! If you are looking for the best heating and cooling service, he is the man. He is the one I will always call and refer to my friends!!
Edith, on Brookside

Much appreciated Edith! We look forward to taking care of your hvac needs for years to come!
G.C team

Broken AC - great experience with Green Choice

I reached out for a quote and received same day service as our air conditioner wasn't working. Nathan checked it out and realized that our breakers were labelled incorrectly and it was the simple flick of a switch to get it working again. He kindly did not charge us for this service. I would definitely call him again as he was professional, courteous and prompt!

Thank you so much for your words of support!
Hope it's keeping you cool!
g.c

More about Green Choice Heating & Cooling

The Green Choice Heating & Cooling Pledge:

Our commitment is to provide our customers with the best possible home solutions available for their home and individual circumstances. That means explaining all of the options available, and partnering with them to achieve their needs.
No high pressure sales or gimmicks to get into your home. An honest approach from homeowner to homeowner with the intent of developing a long-term relationship for your home comfort needs!

secure-server Furnace Repairs