A Plus Quality Inc

Reviews for A Plus Quality Inc

Shawn from Toronto
Shawn from Toronto

Fully Satisfied

Hired A Plus Quality for an investigation into my furnace which did not start this year. They arrived in a timely manner within the agreed date & time and provided the requested services.

Thank you so much Shawn for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it. Kind Regards, A-Plus Quality Team.

farid in Toronto
farid in Toronto

install new carrier furnace air condition, etc

MR. SHAQ IS A GENTLE MAN VERY PLEASANT PERSON TO MEET. HIS INSTALLATION TEAM MR. FADI AND HIS HELPER FORGOT THE NAME IS VERY GOOD PERSON. I AM VERY HAPPY THAT I CHOOSE RIGHT COMPANY WITH RIGHT TEAM FOR MY JOB. AND OFFICE GIRL DON'T KNOW NAME ARE SO POLITE IT MAKES YOUR DAY. I WILL RECOMEND ANY TIME THIS COMPANY TO ANY BODY . THANK YOU . GOOD WORK MR. SHAQ REMANI.

Mr. Farid thank you so much for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it.
Regards, A-Plus Quality Team

Kim Dang in Etobicoke
Kim Dang in Etobicoke

AC and HOT Gas Furnace Replacement

When I planned to replace my AC unit (20 years old) and my Hot Gas Furnace Keeprite (15 years old ) I had contacted one company, the sale man did not fully explain the rebate that I can benefit from Enbridge Gas (I do not know why?) . Until I met you, you referred to Zack, A Plus Heating & Cooling. After the first visit I felt right away this man is trustworthy.
Zack explained to me clearly the process and suggested the Carrier products.
I made a deal right away and finally at my satisfaction with the job done by A+ technicians.
I will strongly recommend your service and A+ Heating & cooling to anyone who need to have the furnace / AC replaced.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Mr.Kim! We are so thrilled you had a great experience with A-Plus Quality and here to help you the best we can. Cheers, A-Plus Team

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Problems with my Furnace....Heater Core defective

My furnace died . The tech came to the house and after tests were done I was told that the Heater core was defective.
Went on line in search for another company and after a few reviews I called A-PLUS QUALITY Inc..and visited the office. I had a discussion with the Manager. he took his time and answered all of the questions.. The following day an Inspector came to the house and explained what will be done...In no time the furnace was replaced. I was amazed at their SERVICE and professionalism. I strongly recommend anyone with Heating or Air-conditioning problems to call A-PLUS QUALITY Inc..

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is greatly appreciated. Cheers, A-Plus Quality Team

Be very cautious

Be very cautious with this company. We dealt with Jack. We were quoted a price and told we would get a rebate from Carrier in 2 to 4 weeks. After waiting 4 weeks and hearing nothing, we followed up with Jack. He assured us that it was in process and to wait longer. Jack then arranged for someone to do an audit of our furnace (Enbridge related?) for a charge of $700 (and that we would get a rebate of $1700 later). We were told our rebate was a loyalty rebate from Carrier so we were suspicious. We followed up with Jack again and it wasn't until 6 weeks after installation that a rebate from Carrier was put in process. It has been almost 9 weeks now and still no rebate ! The only positive is that the company was quick to install the furnace when we encountered problems, but every comment about the timing of the rebate has not happened (and the last 9 weeks have left us unhappy).

We would like to point out that the rebate is from Carrier and not from A-Plus Quality! We do our job to process this rebate online for all of our customers and from there Carrier mails out the rebate to you. We have spoken to you and you have informed us that you have since received the rebate from Carrier. As always we are here to help you for all services you require!
Kind Regards, A-Plus Quality Team

Maryam J. in Toronto
Maryam J. in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace Emergency Service

There was a serious leak coming from my furnace. Service tech came to our house right away, provided excellent service, and solved the problem. The head office even followed up afterwards to ensure the leak did not persist. will be using A-Plus quality for my yearly furnace maintenance from now on! Highly recommended!
Thanks

Thank you, we are glad to hear your feedback, and hopefully always we will exceed your expectations!

T in Maple
T in Maple

$500 Down the drain

We decided to hire A Plus Quality to replace our furance blower motor because they had a decent rating on Homestars, but I wish I paid more attention to how many reviews for this company were not factored into their ratings due to not meeting homestars review criteria.
We have regretted our decision to use their services ever since.

First, they installed an incompatible blower motor with our furnace (even thought I had pointed out to the tech that the specs of the new motor do not match the exact specs listed on our original motor).
After installation, the incompatible motor was making a very loud noise that can be heard throughout all the vents in the house. The tech 'diagnosed' the cause of the sound, as well as the smell coming from the new motor.
His diagnosis: 1) The control board is faulty resulting in incorrect motor speed and the loud noise. Cost to replace ~$500+
2) The new motor smell was caused by a cracked heat exchanger releasing carbon dioxide through the vents - Cost to replace - $1000+

Then he tried to convince us that we'd be better off buying a new furnace for $4000+tax. He even contacted another technician from the company to come out who confirmed his diagnosis and recommendation. We later found out that both diagnosis were incorrect as the real reason for the problem was the blower motor that they installed.
Having one tech make a mistake is one thing, but two from the same company indicates that the company hires inexperienced technicians or that they have a mandate to try to sell new furnaces by misleading customers. I'm grateful that we decided to get a 2nd opinion, from a Lennox Premier HVAC dealer, or else we would have lost thousands of $$ on parts we did not need, on top of the $500 we wasted on the incompatible motor they installed.

After the 2nd HVAC company replaced the incompatible motor with the correct motor, the furnace was operating perfectly. When we explained how the incompatible motor needed to be replaced to Jack, the branch manager of A Plus, he refused to acknowledge their own mistake and claimed that the other company is not telling the truth and just trying to sell us a new motor. He refused to take back the useless blower motor that they installed less than a week earlier and would not refund our money.

If inexperienced, untrustworthy, rude, and unprofessional is what you are looking for, then A plus is the company to call.

Edit: In the company response, they again chose to make some false claims. The facts are
1) A Plus Quality repeatedly denied there is anything wrong with their motor. How could they have offered to replace it if they kept blaming the problem on other parts? Even after the problem was fixed by the 2nd HVAC dealer, they initially refused to acknowledge that their motor needed replacement. Only a day later during a heated phone conversation did they say you should have told us the motor was bad and we would have changed it. Complete nonsense.
2) The 2nd HVAC company never installed a new wheel for me as A Plus claims. I'm still using the old wheel. They noticed it was a bit warped but since the old wheel worked fine with the compatible motor they installed, they never charged me for a new wheel. That's how a reputable company operates

We have thousands of satisfied customers and we are trying to work hard to satisfy you.

As you are aware, our company offers one year parts and labour to cover all our valued customers for any defective manufacturer parts.... as in your case the motor making noise.

We had first offered you to replace the motor and you had agreed, but unfortunately the next day you cancelled because you hired another company who refused to take back the motor. You cannot expect to hire two contractors, have them both do work and get a full refund from either contractor. I can also understand you getting a second opinion, but once the work is done by one contractor -he should be given the chance to finish the job appropriately.

You have accused us of misdiagnosis and that we have unqualified technicians. I assure you -all of our technicians are both Certified and Qualified. You have sent us pictures that show the same manufacturer of motor we installed -which is known in the whole industry what we call a rescue motor with the bracket aside. They are both compatible motors. Even the technician from another company that you hired did not mention to you that the motor was the problem at first but sold you a wheel and installed it for you; and at the end he told you that the sound came from the motor and not the wheel.

After all this, we are willing to satisfy you the best we can as previously discussed in our emails.
Hoping you will agree.

crystal1486
crystal1486

furness installation

Work was completed effectively and efficiently, staff was friendly and helpful. My job was a bit harder for them than usual but they managed to pull through and did noy leave until everything was to my satisfactory

Crystal,
Thank you for taking time to write us, we take high pride on our customer service, ensuring you have everything handled before we leave is important, all questions answered and the job being done properly.
We value your business.

Roni86kh_rassim
Roni86kh_rassim

New furnace installation

we had great experience with A-plus quality replacing our old furnace. The team is very professional, the job done fast with high quality. I'd highly recommend A-plus quality as a reliable contractor they exceed my expectations

Thank you so much for your review, we promise you that will work harder as team to maintain the same quality to satisfy all our customers.
Best Regards,
A Plus Quality

More about A Plus Quality Inc

At A-Plus Quality our goal is Total Customer Satisfaction Our company is considerd as one of the leaders of the HVAC and Controls for Industrial and residential properties. We are authorized American Standard, Lennox and Trane, Aprileair and Honeywell Dealers We hold a platinum dealership rating with American Standard All ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaugha?