High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Reviews for High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

cheung1716
cheung1716

Furance Replacement

I was introduced to High Efficiency by my colleague who had her furance replaced by High Efficiency. Charton's attention to detail, customer service, knowledge, honesty and respect of my time and timelines was better than any other contractor we have dealt with. I couldn’t be happier with all the steps from ordering our furance to its installation.

Jian in Toronto
Jian in Toronto

Humidifier doesn’t work properly

I have an AC with a humidifier installed for my new house in Oakville this summer. Recently it’s getting colder but the humidifier doesn’t work.
High efficiency sent Jason to my house and adjusted the machine for me. Jason is a very nice guy with humor and very professional, till now the humidifier works very well and I am satisfied with their work.
BTW the customer service of this company is very good, exactly high efficiency

Christian (Scarborough) in Scarborough
Christian (Scarborough) in Scarborough

Furnace, Air Con, tankless water heater

I had a new Carrier furnace, Air Con and tankless water heater installed by High Efficiency Cooling and Heating in September 2018. Charton gave me a quote which was lower than another competitor. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The work was completed in one day to my satisfaction. There was one problem with the exhaust tube from the water heater which was leaking when I did the laundry. I called Charton on a Sunday and he sent someone to replace the tube with a pump the same Sunday. Two weeks later he came back to follow up. I have never come across such great customer service.

elijah in Newmarket
elijah in Newmarket

Furnace Board Replacement

Furnace was installed a few years ago by High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc, circuit board failed and was replaced under warranty. Technician Jason showed up and did the work quickly and efficiently.

Hi Elijah,
Thanks so much for your review! We will keep up the great work!

Justin from Toronto
Justin from Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Furnace and AC

I received quotes from several different HVAC companies, and High Efficiency Cooling and Heating had the combination of competitive price and positive reviews. Charton, the sales person, provided several options, explained the details, answered all my questions, and went above and beyond during the process.

During the installation process, the technicians arrived on time, and double checked all the details with me to make sure everything was as we had agreed. They were friendly, and also answered all of my questions.

I would definitely recommend High Efficiency Cooling and Heating.

Hi Justin,
very glad to know you are happy with your carrier furnace and air conditioning thanks for the business enjoying the heat.

Charton

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace Maintenance

Routine annual maintenance was performed professionally. Jay called 1/2 hour ahead of schedule to let me know when he was coming. He was punctual and explained what he was doing. Very pleased with his work

PeterY in Markham
PeterY in Markham

Furnace repair

Jay replaced the heat exchangers, in our furnace, under warrantee, on our Carrier Infinity furnace, after Reliance wanted to replace the furnace! After reviewing my original warranty I noted that these parts were covered under warrantee and called Carrier in the states. They said to call one of their authorized repair companies and I call High Efficiency who agreed to order and install the new heat exchangers.

While replacing the parts, Jay, the technician noted that the exhaust motor was making a strange noise and door switch needed to be replaced and recommended it be done before the warrantee ran out in a couple of months. He came back with the parts and replaced them quite reasonably. The heat exchangers took several hours for two men and they charged a reasonable $500 then on the second trip $200 to replace the motor and switch. Jay, the technician was very friendly and helpful and I’d recommend High Efficiency Cooling in Heating if you need any work done on your HVAC equipment.

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your good review.
I will pass your words to Jay.

Thanks again for your business.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace replacement

Our (quite old) furnace failed when the weather started to get cold. High Efficiency came in and diagnosed a seized motor and advised to replace the furnace given the age of the unit. They coordinated the sales person to come the next day and for the energy auditor to come a couple days later. They replaced the furnace thereafter. We had a minor disagreement with the way the exhaust pipes were installed outside the house and they quickly addressed the concern.

Furnace

Great customer service from the technician. He was very nice and had great customer service skills. Thank you Jason. Very helpful and respectful. This was the first time I had called the company for assistance.

Thank you very much for looking into us and your review.
We will pass your words to Jason.

The Source in Aurora
The Source in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Carrier Furnance full Installation.

Great service and high efficiency install done in one and half hours. The installation technicians are nice and professional, teaching me how to use the thermostat and how to maintain the furnance. They help me check insulation and clean the floor up for me. Excellent work! Thumbs up!

More about High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

“Home Comfort and Energy Saving Expert”
“Take your home comfort to the next level and control your utility bill at reasonable level” is our goal from the first day we start our business.
Installation - Service - Maintenance Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC Equipment
AUTHORIZED DEALERS FOR PREMIUM BRANDS :
CARRIER, VIESSMANN, Slant-Fin, Weil Mclain, NTI, Rinnai, NAVIEN, MITSUBISHI, Fujitsu

We service all the brands:
Carrier Furnace, Carrier Air Conditioner,
Keeprite Furnace & Keeprite Air Conditioner
Rheem Furnace & Rheem Air Conditioner
American Standard Furnace & Air conditioner
Viessmann Boiler, Slant-Fin Boiler, Weil Mclain Boiler, NTI Boiler
Humidifier. Air Cleaner. Duct Work System.Furnace & Air Conditioner Replacement, Installation. Furnace Rebate. O.P.A Rebate. Enbridge Rebate.

Gas Furnace, Air Conditioner, Gas Fireplace, Gas Boiler, Ductless Air Conditioner, Tankless Water Heater
Heating: New Furnace installation, Furnace replacement, Furnace repair & Maintenance Cooling: New Air Conditioner installation, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner repair & maintenance. Ductless Air conditioner installation Boiler: Boiler replacement, repair & Tune up Ductwork installation IAQ: Humidifier, HRV & ERV, HEPA Air Purifier & EAC Ductwork, Gas line installation,
Carrier, Lennox, Trane, York, American Standard, Rheem, Armstrong, Goodman, Keeprite Viessmann, Slant Fin, Weil Mclain Rinnai, Navien Mitsubishi, fujitsu, LG,
2014 Carrier Million Dollar Club Award 2014 Carrier Excellent Sale Award 2011-2014 Carrier Premium Dealer NATE(North American Technician Excellence) Certified contractor. Dedication to Quality Service is second to none
2002