High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Reviews for High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Happy Customer  in Markham
Happy Customer in Markham

Carrier Air Conditioner

Had a new air conditioner installed last week. My old one stopped working just in time for this hot humid weather.
I called a number of companies and could not get someone to my home for two weeks.
Luckily, I called High Efficiency Cooling &Heating. I spoke to Max, a salesman for the company.
Max was straight up and honest with me. When I told him what I wanted, size and energy saving level.
He gave me a price that was much better than the other I called. Max didn’t give me the old sales pitch like the others. He advised me on their product and confirmed what was best for my size of home.
The installers arrived with Max. These guys were professional and very polite. Installed everything and cleaned up after themselves. Took the time to install new connections and even leveled the ground the unit sits on. Very professional and considerate.

Thank you Max and your installers.
Appreciate the great work.
Happy customer in Woodbridge Ontario.

Sue
Sue

A/C and water heater purchase

Didn’t want to pay monthly for rental, decided to buy and came across this company. Reasonable cost! Knowledgeable sales, clean installation, good follow up!

hi sue,
Thank so much for the business!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Furnace

Two technicians called us in avdance and came in time. They seemed to be well trained and expericenced. After all the work done very quickly, they tested the furnance as well as the air conditioner carefully. Will recommend to friends!

Lac in Markham
Lac in Markham

Furnace and Hot Water Tank

Excellent customer service, attentive and impeccable staff Charton, Bella, and Lu, just name a few, professional technicians and super decent price.....you will never need to shop around and never find another cooling & heating company like this, ever!

All the best to you all and High Efficiency!

Furnace and A/C

Tan and his assistant were kind and respectful. They left the place as the found it - clean. Nice job. They also answered my questions and offered advice but never pushed their advice on me.

Diana
Diana

Furnace installation

We dealt with Charton who was a top notch, professional salesman. He was very detailed in his quote with us and he also explained about the rebates we were eligible for. His team did an excellent job in the installation, and were very clean. Charton also followed up with us after the installation to make sure the job was done well. I would highly recommend High Efficiency Cooling

Hello Diana,

Thank you very much for choosing High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc. to install your Carrier furnace.
It is great to know you are happy with our installation~ :)
May you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Johnny
Johnny

Full House HVAC, including duct, furnace, HRV, AC, Tankless Hotwater, fireplace, gas line

Excellent experience for a new build, these guys were flexible, maintained timeline, provided a fair price and excellent responsiveness from Charton (and Rick) and mechanic (Steve). I would be very happy to use them anytime again..

Hello Johnny,

Thanks for the business and the review, I will pass your priase to Charton, Rick and Steve.

We will keep up the good work.

j.m.r
j.m.r

Changed Furnace and A/C

They are all professionals!
After checking your house, they know what you need and they know what they are doing.
Highly recommended!

Hello,

Thanks for the business and the review,

We will keep up the good work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace Installation

Our Furnce broke down on one of the coldest days of the year ( a Saturday), we left a message with the call centre and Charton had called us back within 2 hours, he was at our house a couple of hours later, the next ( Sunday) day we had our new furnace installed by mid day and had heat back in the house.

Great service, right from the initial phone call to and through the installation process.

We had a minor problem that Charton and his team took care of without missing a beat, very professional people and company to work with.

Hello,

It is great to know you are happy with our service~ :)
May you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

kevin Y.
kevin Y.
1 review , ON

heating replacement

they worked great with care, explained things very well, thinking for customer and tried to help us saving on money

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your review.
We are glad you like our service and installation.

More about High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

“Home Comfort and Energy Saving Expert”
“Take your home comfort to the next level and control your utility bill at reasonable level” is our goal from the first day we start our business.
Installation - Service - Maintenance Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC Equipment
AUTHORIZED DEALERS FOR PREMIUM BRANDS :
CARRIER, VIESSMANN, Slant-Fin, Weil Mclain, NTI, Rinnai, NAVIEN, MITSUBISHI, Fujitsu

We service all the brands:
Carrier Furnace, Carrier Air Conditioner,
Keeprite Furnace & Keeprite Air Conditioner
Rheem Furnace & Rheem Air Conditioner
American Standard Furnace & Air conditioner
Viessmann Boiler, Slant-Fin Boiler, Weil Mclain Boiler, NTI Boiler
Humidifier. Air Cleaner. Duct Work System.Furnace & Air Conditioner Replacement, Installation. Furnace Rebate. O.P.A Rebate. Enbridge Rebate.

Gas Furnace, Air Conditioner, Gas Fireplace, Gas Boiler, Ductless Air Conditioner, Tankless Water Heater
Heating: New Furnace installation, Furnace replacement, Furnace repair & Maintenance Cooling: New Air Conditioner installation, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner repair & maintenance. Ductless Air conditioner installation Boiler: Boiler replacement, repair & Tune up Ductwork installation IAQ: Humidifier, HRV & ERV, HEPA Air Purifier & EAC Ductwork, Gas line installation,
Carrier, Lennox, Trane, York, American Standard, Rheem, Armstrong, Goodman, Keeprite Viessmann, Slant Fin, Weil Mclain Rinnai, Navien Mitsubishi, fujitsu, LG,
2014 Carrier Million Dollar Club Award 2014 Carrier Excellent Sale Award 2011-2014 Carrier Premium Dealer NATE(North American Technician Excellence) Certified contractor. Dedication to Quality Service is second to none
2002