High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Reviews for High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Jamie
Jamie

Annual Furnace Service

Jason was very knowledgeable and took the time to show me and explain where problems can arise as my furnace ages. His manner was extremely professional and courteous and I will certainly be calling again next year!

Ben in Markham
Ben in Markham

Excellent service.

Got furnace and water heater serviced recently. The technician showed up on time, examined quickly and professionally, also took time to explain what are the issues and what to do to avoid, will recommend.

Beben/Denison Residence in Acton
Beben/Denison Residence in Acton

Reallity Check wih honestly

We had this company come when we couldn't get satisfaction elsewhere.
They corrected an ongoing situation, so when we needed our Air Conditioning serviced, well, of course we turned to them. Their service man/rep came, examined the unit and reported to us. Instead of a simple tune up, he found that parts of the unit were in jeopardy. He photographed our unit, the parts with trouble and came back to see what we wanted done. Fix it? Or?? After quoting on the fix, knowing the age of the unit, we were a third of the way to a new unit. Even then, we had the option to leave it and see if it survived. We chose to replace it. Jason, the service man, is an asset to this firm - he represents them well and believes that honesty is the best policy. That's why we feel confident in our decision. That's one of the reasons, I believe, this company has a good reputation. The company is only as good as the people that work in it.

Private User reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

New Furnace and AC

I needed to install a new air conditioner, change it's location (from backyard to front), and wanted to replace my furnace with a more efficient one. I reached out to 5+ furnace/ac companies and Charton from High Efficiency was by far the cheapest option for a Carrier system. Charton was very professional and easy to talk to. Installation went smoothly and equipment so far seems to be running well. If anyone is looking to install a new furnace/AC I would highly recommend two things i) reach out to Charton and get a quote and recommendation from him and High Efficiency Cooling & Heating, ii) reach out to a number of companies to get an overall perspective to ensure you are making the right decision with the equipment you are installing -- Each company I spoke to convincingly recommended rather different options, so it is unfortunately worthwhile to get the advice (and quote) of many companies if you're looking to replace your sytsem. In my case Charton's advice seemed the most logical, unbiased (granted I already wanted a Carrier system by the time I spoke to him), and cost-effective.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Humidifier replacement

The service man was very friendly and efficient. The workmanship was exceptional.

I would recommend High Efficiency Cooling & Heating inc. for any work related to HVAC and would use them again in the future.

Much appreciated for your acknowledgment and thank you very much for your business! Have a beautiful weekend!

Carrier A/C infinity

Customer service is great, fast & supportive.
Rep followed up to check on installation & also few weeks after to see if unit is up & running as expected.
Happy we made the decision to go this route.

Thank you very much for your endorsement! We are delighted to have this opportunity to help!

Buy and Install a new Carrier furnace

Charton worked very hard and ernestly to win this highly competitive & important purchase and installation to replace old Carrier furnace while I read through all previous reviews in HomeStars on customer’s experience of high quality technical service of High Efficiency cooling and heating inc..
Keep quality up for all details of your present and future hvac work!

Thank you very much for your endorsement! We are very motivated by the trust and support we earn from our valued customers like yourself. Charton and the rest of the team are always ready to help taking care of all your HVAC needs so that you can stay comfortable and safe at all times! Have a pleasant day!

Irfan in Toronto
Irfan in Toronto

Furnace and Air Conditioner installation

Excellent service, very knowledgeable and efficient sales person and technician. Service right on time I have got Furnace and A/c installation from High Efficiency Heating and Cooling and very happy about it. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your appreciation and recommendation Irfan! We value your satisfaction highly with our professionalism backing our promise to you. Thank you again for your support, and have a wonderful day!

Tiffany Shen in Woodstock
Tiffany Shen in Woodstock

Service

I appreciate a lot that Jason did extra work in this maintenance service. He helped to connect the loose wires of the AC which my electrician has failed to do, so the AC is working now. Thank you very much Jason.

It's always a pleasure for us to offer help, even going the extra miles! Now with a smile back on your face, we believe Jason's efforts were all worthwhile. Thank you very much Tiffany!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace maintenance

Technician was friendly and thorough, explained how things work and what/why was he doing. However, the appointment was rescheduled a couple of times at the request of the company or the technician.

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. You are more than welcome to contact us so that we can address your concern with a view to ensuring you have the best possible service from us. Much appreciated for your understanding. Have a comfortable day!

More about High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

“Home Comfort and Energy Saving Expert” “Take your home comfort to the next level and control your utility bill at reasonable level” is our goal from the first day we start our business. Installation - Service - Maintenance Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC Equipment AUTHORIZED DEALERS FOR PREMIUM BRANDS : ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?