Filters Canada

Reviews for Filters Canada

Moe from Mississauga
Moe from Mississauga

Aprilaire Filter Sales

Very helpful customer service. I was frustrated with the way my new Aprilaire filter has to be installed. Georgina suggested the new upgrade kit and helped me assemble it - so easy!! Now I can change my filters faster and have better air quality. In the long run this upgrade will save me money. Great service!

More about Filters Canada

Brand name furnace air filters in Canada. We have a wide selection of heating and air filtration products. We are dealers for Aprilaire, Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Honeywell, General Filters, Generalaire, York, Five Seasons and more. We stock humidifier pads, fridge filters, disposable and washable air filters.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?