Formerly Air Treatment Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Air Treatment ClimateCare

Jan Sutin in Toronto
Jan Sutin in Toronto

New Air Conditioner

Denise from Air Treatment is fabulous! She visited us in June as our Air Conditioner needed to be replaced. She took a look at what we had & showed us several new models that would suit our needs. She went over pricing & gave us the best unit for the best price.

As soon as I called to inquire about possible dates for the installation Air Treatment were able to offer me the exact date & time I asked for.
The two fellows arrived on time, were respectful & installed the new Air conditioner in the exact amount of time we had been quoted. They left the workspace neat & tidy & the airconditioner running as it was another hot day! We couldn't be happier! Thank you Denise & Air Treatment!

Thank you Jan for your response, we look forward to doing business with you again in the future and appreciate the kind words. Regards, Air Treatment

Terri
Terri

Furnace Replacement

416-235-0373
20 Densley Ave
Toronto
M6M 2R1

We had no heat and we called a few different companies. We decided to go with Air Treatment because they were professional, quick to respond, and reasonably priced. A service technician came to our house and explained the options once we realized the furnace was broken. We decided to replace the furnace and Air Treatment had an install team there the next morning. They were clean, quiet, and explained how all the equipment worked. We would definitely recommend them to our friends! Thanks again

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Paul Friese in North York
Paul Friese in North York

A/C Installation

Timely done, as per quote.

Took care of removing old A/C from the attic. covered all surfaces to eliminate dust. Very professional!!

Highly recommended.

This company is servicing my heating/AC units for the past 13 years. Honest & always on time! Their emergency service is amazing as well!

Thank you so much for the review! We cannot thank you enough for your loyalty, and we look forward to our ongoing relationship!

nik6887
nik6887

HVAC Service

The work was completed professiobalky and with care. I found the cost to be reasonable and everything was explained to me clearly, I understood what I was paying for and will continue to use Air Treatment in the future.

Thank you Nik, for the amazing review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future!

Robert
Robert

New Furnace and Air Conditioner

I had Air Treatment Install a new furnace and air conditioner, the level of service was amazing all the way from sales team to the install crew. They helped determine the right unit for my home. The Installers were well-informed, polite and tidy. I would recommend Air Treatment to all my friends!

Thank you Robert, for your response, we appreciate your continued loyalty and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Regards, Air Treatment

Alastair Gordon in Toronto
Alastair Gordon in Toronto

Reliable, High Standards, No BS, Professional

Air Treatment installed a Fujitsu ductless A/C system for us way back in 2009. Online reviews were much less common then, but the installation and the reliability over the past 9 years has been excellent, prompting me to finally write a review. I just contacted Air Treatment because we need to have two more end-of-life A/C systems replaced in our rambling old Toronto home, and my first choice remains Air Treatment to do the job. Denise is still on the job and has been with the company for a long time, always a good sign.

Based on that excellent experience 9 years ago, in 2018 Denise McCormack quoted us for a Fujitsu Ductless Heat Pump, a Payne furnace, and a Payne central air conditioner. It was a huge job in a rambling century home that called for lots of creativity and skill. Scott Bennett (Sr HVAC Engineer) and Derek Gray (HVAC Tech) were brilliant and met every challenge. The workmanship was superb and exceeded expectations. Scott's standards are very high, and he will never take a shortcut or let anything defeat him. The attention to detail and cleanliness were superb. Why couldn't every contractor have the standards of Air Treatment?

Thank you so much for the amazing review and we appreciate your ongoing loyalty! Look forward to working with you again!

Margaret H. in North York
Margaret H. in North York

New furnace

A really pleasant experience and the best part, they provided a furnace for much less than the gas provider. The gas provider was quoting on a furnace that was more than our small house required. Installers were polite and knew their business. They cleaned up well after themselves.

Thank you for the incredible review. We are glad we could be helpful and appreciate your continued trust in us. We pride ourselves in providing superior service and the knowledge to back it up. Again please feel free to reach out for any matters!

Dave
Dave

HVAC System

Air Treatment installed a new system at my house. They did an incredible job and were extremely professional. They made sure to explain everything they were doing and also left no mess at all.

Thanks again

Thank you for your loyalty! We appreciate such a warm felt review and look forward to future business with you

jody
jody

.Installed a central AC unit in older house. They handled all the issues related to an older house great. Very professional and diligent. Very highly recommended

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad we could help make your home more comfortable with the new central A/C system. We appreciate the incredible review and look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

doggrral in Toronto
doggrral in Toronto

Heat pump installation

I had baseboard heat and had been investigating heat pumps for a while but found it hard to find a company that fully understood them. That knowledge was what Air Treatment ClimateCare provided both in the sales person and the installers. I understood the options and any question was answered fully. The price was competitive with other quotes, but less because I wasn't oversold equipment. The actual installation was done efficiently and to the best of my knowledge done well (done 2 weeks ago). One unit was found to be defective during testing and was replaced the next day. The actual Fujitsu units exceed my expectations but I'd need a year to fully assess that. Altogether a good an experience.

More about Air Treatment ClimateCare

Air Treatment ClimateCare is one of Toronto’s leading heating and cooling contractors. We opened our doors 61 years ago, and since that time we’ve been keeping homes and families healthy and comfortable throughout Toronto and the surrounding area. Whether it’s a new furnace, air conditioner, or indoor air quality system, or whether you’re repairing the one you have, you can count on us to provide outstanding service, quality products and affordable prices.
We’re personal climate experts, but we’re more than that. We’re also your neighbours. So you know we’re going to do the job right, every time. We’re committed to providing you with excellent service, top quality products, and the right price.