Filters Canada

13D-2425 Truscott Drive Mississauga ON L5J 2B4

Reviews for Filters Canada

Ed from Ajax

Ordered hepa filters and parts in June 2017. Still have not got it. They just keep responding with nonsense via emails. They promised to ship and even said that it was on its way numerous times.

They can’t just be honest with you and tell you the truth.

Several demands for refunds were ignored. End game is to get you past your date to take action via the credit card company and then nothing further.

Next step, small claims court. Hope every one else they are doing this to also does the same.

Andrews

Georgina was responsive and despite some challenges that were most likely out of her control, I did receive my parts.

She made things right in the end.

This is based on business principals.. unbelievable in 2017.

Review has 1 previous version

We are happy we could in the end help you with required products and truly appreciate your patience during the long wait for the special order items to come in from the manufacturer - Filterscanada

I paid Filters Canada to deliver 3 filters, it has been over 2 months and they haven't given them to me. They don't answer their phones. Their message says leave a message and if we don't call you back, leave another message. Atrocious customer service. I finally got someone a month ago who apologized and said I would have the filters in a week. Nothing. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! They will take your money and not deliver product.

We have been dealing with delays this season. Mostly due to border delays. All customers receive their items OR a full refund if product is not deliverable. We appreciate every customer and would never take funds for no product!!

Jim in Oakville

It took three weeks for my order and I had to contact them to find out what was happening to speed up my shipment. Terrible service. Lousy business model. Will go elsewhere next time.

I could not find these Healthy Climate filters anywhere, my furnace service technician said I needed to buy the correct fit otherwise the air would just by-pass the filter and do no good.
Filters Canada arranged to have the filters delivered right to my doorstep prior to my service technician arriving. I did not have to drive anywhere - just simply called them and my order was quickly received and rushed to my home as I explained it was an emergency
Fast and correct size filters!!

Moe from Mississauga

Very helpful customer service. I was frustrated with the way my new Aprilaire filter has to be installed. Georgina suggested the new upgrade kit and helped me assemble it - so easy!! Now I can change my filters faster and have better air quality. In the long run this upgrade will save me money. Great service!

More about Filters Canada

Brand name furnace air filters in Canada. We have a wide selection of heating and air filtration products. We are dealers for Aprilaire, Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Honeywell, General Filters, Generalaire, York, Five Seasons and more. We stock humidifier pads, fridge filters, disposable and washable air filters.