GLORS Heating & Air Conditioning

Mississauga ON L5V 2Y8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  GLORS Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for GLORS Heating & Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Air condition installed

Call GLORS for AC quote, Talk over the phone. make a deal.
Installation done on promise time and date.very respectful and polite technicians.
No mess after the job. Get what exactly explain.
Highly recomended.

adrienne in Mississauga
adrienne in Mississauga

My "Go-To" Guy!

Patel has, once again, come to my rescue and repaired the slipshod work done by the A/C company who did the original installation ~ only 7 years ago! The “A-Coil” had to be replaced and an open hole in the foundation (left by said company) was filled. Patel is friendly, informative and, if necessary, will come on short notice, wears booties when in the home and lays down rubber mats if his crew is coming and going. He’s my Heating and A/C “GO TO” guy!!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

A/C repair

My A/C died last Sunday ... one of the hottest days of the summer. I had phoned several contractors and everybody was booked solid. Patel at Glors was able to fit me into his schedule and repair the problem. He was friendly and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

More about GLORS Heating & Air Conditioning

We specialize in providing heating, air conditioning, and ventilation products for residential applications. With over 8 years of industry experience, we provide service and repairs on any brand of residential heating or cooling system. For peace of mind, our annual tune-up service and maintenance plans are available. We only sell ...