Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Larry
Larry

Furnance Maintenance

Cory came at the agreed time, very professional & knowlegable. He carefully checked all aspects of the furnance, verified everything was attached properly and explained everything to us. He provided certain recommendations on maximizing the efficiency of the heat and safety. We highly recommend Mersey and especially Cory.

Wonderful review for Mersey and our technician Cory...Thank you Larry! We appreciate the kind words and the glowing recommendation!

ted017 in Brampton
ted017 in Brampton

Furnace Cleaning

Cory came on time and did a terrific job explaining to me what I could do to improve the life of my furnace as well as recommended a new humidifier (ours is not working). Cory is personable and very knowledgeable about home heating systems.

He also did a thorough job of cleaning the furnace and more importantly, was respectful of our home (he wore coverings over his shoes) and left no mess behind.

Thank you for the wonderful review on the services performed by our technician Cory. Thank you for taking time to share this review.

Furnace service

Cory Latino was great. He took the time to check the furnace and humidifier carefully and assured us that everything is in good working order. Mersey is a reliable, trustworthy company.

Thank you for the excellent review for Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning. Its great to hear our technician Cory gave you a clean bill of health on your furnace & humidifier.

martin lindegger in Scarborough
martin lindegger in Scarborough

BUYER BEWARE- DID NOT FOLLOW THRU ON THERE PROMISES MADE

December 24th-2018 my furnace stopped working.I called Mersey
and the system needed a new motor.( 800$) I was told the part would take longer-to get and install then if i got a new furnace, It seems there is a pattern of deception with this company , same part could easily have been obtained for half the quoted price.
I was billed 159.26 for said services, charge went thru my credit card.
As the part was difficult to get as it was an older furnace, i decided i would get a new furnace. I was provided a quote for $5577 the next day by a representative plus tax 6302.01, I was told that the original charge would be refunded to my card. The CHARGE OF 159.26 WAS NOT REFUNDED AS PROMISED.i was promised full installation, this did not happen and in fact took 2 days. I made my choice to buy from these people based on the Mercey Heating employees promise i would get close to 1000 in rebates. this was also false- 1 furnace is not eligible for 1000 , it is eligible for 250 from hydro- the other rebate requires

purchase of additional goods and services not related.( as per the information which is documented on the internet)
The salesperson MISREPRESENTED THE ISSUE IN ORDER TO GET A SALE.

He also stated no discounts are eligible for the lennox furnace, and the company advertises 2200 on discounts on there company website, as well as facebook, and other social media ( clearly a bait and switch technique)
Who sells a furnace for $6000 and do not provide the customer with a proper invoice > Mersey - ARE THEY EVEN REMITTING TAXES WHICH THEY COLLECT?

Do not trust these people upon review most of these reviews from this company are for $139 cleanings -

i HOPE THAT THE GUARANTEE IS ACTUALLY ACCURATE
I am not very fond of a company which Promises the world , and don does not deliver, !Taking advantage of a consumer when the weather is cold, does not justify these actions. Please proceed with caution and dont be misled just because they have tons of 139$ positive reviews

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please contact me directly, Mario Cristiano-General Manager 647-694-2062.

Dave Knight in Etobicoke
Dave Knight in Etobicoke

My Furnace Service

I am always pleased with the service I get from these guys for furnace and air conditioner. Recently, Cory Latino # 248 did my furnace. Very pleasant fellow, very thorough, and very informative. Great job!

Thank you Dave, what a nice review for our technician Cory! Hearing you are always please with the services provided at Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning is exactly what we like to hear!

katrina from Old Toronto
katrina from Old Toronto

furnace annual tuneup

The technician Cory came to do the annual furnace checkup today and did the usual super job. He was on time (within the window), did a complete checkup, explained everything to me and answered all my questions. He also set the humidifier up for the winter.
I have been a customer of Mersey for over 20 years and it is the quality of the service and the expertise and friendliness of the technicians that keep me a customer. I've never had any reason to go anywhere else!

Wow! What an amazing review for Mersey Heating and our technician Cory. Thank you for putting your trust in Mersey for over 20 years.

Robert Eric Hillmer from Toronto
Robert Eric Hillmer from Toronto

Service Check on Furnace & Humidifier

Cory came to check on my heating system & humidfier. He replaced the filter in the humidifier. He then did a tune up on my furnace, checking all
the service calibration systems & then explained everything thoughly.

We checked the house for carbon dioxide detectors and he felt I needed
3 more which I will attend to shortly....I would recomend Cory to any
cutomer for complete service satisfaction

Its great to hear that our technician Cory took care of all your furnace issues and pointed out helpful information regarding carbon dioxide detectors. Thank you Robert for the terrific review!

Annual furnace maintenance

Cory was very thorough in his maintenance of the furnace and explanation of how everything works. I found his tips for getting optimum performance helpful. He called to arrange appointment time and was very punctual. Cory has a very pleasant and professional manner.

Thank you or the great feedback on the service Cory provided.

Alison M. in Toronto
Alison M. in Toronto

Annual Maintenance - excellent service

John Park was very punctual, and did a very thorough job on our annual maintenance, explaining everything that needed to be done. This was my first time using Mersey, and I was very impressed. I will definitely be using them from now on.

Welcome aboard Alison! Thank you for putting your trust in Mersey Heating & air Conditioning. Great to hear that our technician John made such a good impression!

Bill Ness from Toronto
Bill Ness from Toronto

Annual Furnace Inspection & Maintenance

Cory Latino from Mersey came to our house today to do our annual inspection & maintenance on our furnace. He called in advance to confirm his arrival, and showed up as scheduled. I spent some time with him while he worked, and he explained everything he was doing. He showed me how to change the furnace and humidifier filters, and how to best control the humidity. He impressed me as a very knowledgeable and courteous technician who was doing a thorough job for us. Cory noticed that the CO2 level in the furnace exhaust was high, and searched for the cause, ultimately finding that the condensation tube was clogging due to its long, convoluted routing to the drain. This blockage resulted in water backing up into the motor, which affected its performance. Cory cleaned out the line and pulled out the motor to dry it. A CO2 recheck showed it was now normal. However, as we have had blockage problems before, it was clear this was going to be a recurring issue, and Cory explained how to resolve it by installing a condensation pump. He ordered the service on the spot and a speedy installation will take place tomorrow.

Cory gives the impression that he really knows his stuff and very much cares about his customers. Overall, this was an excellent customer
experience. We are pleased that we have people like Cory at Mersey to look after our heating and air conditioning needs.

Thank you Bill for taking time to give Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning and our technician Cory such a wonderful review. I am happy to hear you had an "Excellent Customer Experience". That is what we want for each and every customer.

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.