Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning

formerly Mersey Service Experts
1662 Midland Avenue Scarborough ON M1P 3C2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning

J H.

We had all kinds of problems with a two year old furnace. A new install by a company also failed leaving us without heat during the recent cold spell. Bob Fertile, came and gave a competitive quote . He is very attentive to detail and made sure we get the best install team. 2 days later (Jan 4) Berlin and Anthony came to install. They were very thorough and did not accept the status quo configuration. They rerouted exhaust, enlarged return air etc etc. Worked hard all day. Extra nice touch, John T dropped by as set of expert eyes. Furnace is working great. Today (Jan 9) John T came and did fine tuning. Excellent service and aftercare. These folks know how to service a customer. Highly recommend Mersey to any one looking for a new furnace.

We strive to provide excellent service, install and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience! the team and I thank you for your support.

Shirley in Scarborough, Toronto

John T is wonderful. He educated me on care and maintenance of furnace & humidifier. His patience is very much appreciated. His attitude towards his profession is absolutely respectful. Moreover, politeness is his asset too. Thanks John.

Mersey Heating Marie fit me in with the earliest available appointment to ease my worry.

Thank you very much.

HN in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

This was the yearly maintenance check of our furnace and we were told they would come between 12-4pm. The technician (Pat) arrived promptly at noon and put on the protective boot covers without being prompted. He estimated 45 mins for his inspection and cleaning and was done in that timeframe. He changed the filter (and offered to dispose it for us) and ran through his findings and any adjustments he had to make. He was an extremely nice man who did not rush through any part of his visit. Great customer service on his part, representing Mersey Heating in a very positive light! Thank you Pat!

Mersey Tech works hard to provide a great service. Pat and Mersey thank you for your support

Craig

Mersey was recommended to my family by a friend that has used them for a number of years. In December 2017 we had them out to our house to inspect / tune up our furnance that was 3 years old and at that point, we had never had a problem ( with our furnance ) this service call was more preventative then anything. 5 weeks later (first week of February)our furnance started to act up and we called Mersey as the temperature in our house was dropping quickly and the furnance would come on for a short time and turn off.

Within 60 minutes of our call, a ROCK STAR technician called Dave showed up, worked for 3 hours in our basement to diagnose the problem and finally, after all that time he professionally was able to have the furnance back up and running with the recommendation of replacing the motor. He stated that within 24 hours a Mersey agent would call us with a quote on the furnance motor ( next day the call was placed as promised ) and now we are in the process of getting our defective motor replaced.

The suprising part of this story is that at the end of the 3 hour service call ( I was expecting to be hit with a massive bill from a technician that was in my basement for 3 hours ) there was no charge ( because they had service the furnance 5 weeks before and gave it the "all clear" ) !!

Bottom line is that within 60 minutes of our first call Dave the service technician showed up, fixed the problem and as promised at no charge, a quote was issued to us within 24 hours of his service call. You can't ask for more then that.

It is our pleasure to deal with a company like Mersey.

Thank you for your review and support. I will make sure Dave the ROCK STAR is advised of his performance. Thank you

Fast courteous service. Technician (John Park) explained everything in detail and took the time to provide options for us to consider. Glad we purchased thier premium service plan.
Excellent service!

We are happy John was able to provide fast courteous service. Thank you for your support.

David Li in Scarborough

I have been with Mersey Service Experts for many years. I have found that their service and expertise top notch . I never had an issue and they are always great at offering great advice. This visit today was no different. John Park was the technician this time. He was quick and efficient. Gave great advice regarding my hot water tank.

We're so glad that John was able to provide top notch service. Thank you for your support.

Andrew in Scarborough

The service tech Zhou diagnosed the problem with my furnace quickly and explained my options to me. Upon deciding to replace my 20-year- old furnace, the sales consultant Frank arrived the same day and was both very knowledgeable and personable, explaining in detail the differences between the available models, and informing me that I could have the work done the very next day. Installers Nick and Bin arrived early the next morning and performed the installation of my new furnace and humidifier and did a fantastic job, and Bin hooked up and very patiently showed me how to connect my new thermostat to Wi-Fi as well. The field supervisor John also arrived soon after the installers left to answer any further questions I had regarding thermostat operation and programming. I am very happy with the all of the work done and help provided by everyone and would recommend Mersey to anyone requiring home heating work done without hesitation. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

Service technician Emmanuel George was courteous, timely and did a good job. I have used Mersey for several years for cleaning and repair and the service has always been good.

Thank you for you support.

Ewa at 116 Seaton in Toronto

Corey Latino!!!
1. Arrived ON TIME for my annual 2x Gas Furnace maintenance/tune up
2. Performed the service in timely fashion, informed me about key points of the tune up and offered recommendations regarding filter cleaning (washable) about which I did not know previously.
3. He also provided advice regarding issues with my 2x OWNED hot water tanks and effectively CONTRIBUTED to my replacing those tanks with the rented new ones!
4. The Hot Water tanks replacement installation was completed the very next day perfectly (no issues after) by Anthony and Berlin.
Thank you!

Thank you for your support.

Mabellita in Markham

courteous and friendly technician; took time to show me the problems with my furnace, answered my questions, and promptly connected me with relevant services. Respectful of my needs; did not put pressure on me to commit to any purchase.

We're so glad that John could be a courteous and friendly technician. Thank you for your support.

More about Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.