Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

ccaprio
ccaprio

Diagnose issue with furnace

Furnace was making a weird sound, so I was searching for someone to fix. I will be honest their ad popped up. I went to their site and read reviews and they seemed good. There is no many choices you could take days finding someone and reading reviews.

They dispatched the same day. John and an apprentice showed up. Very friendly and professional and HONEST.
Told me what was wrong, with a suggestion I may want to look at a new furnace BUT he would have the office call me with a quote to fix. So I could make an informed decision
He even took the time to explain and answer some questions on my tankless water heater (which this company did not install)

Bottom line he was honest, ON TIME, friendly and I felt reassured my problem was not critical or presenting a danger

Wayne from Scarborough
Wayne from Scarborough

Annual Tune-Up

This was my first dealing with Mersey (our old supplier changed ownership and was no longer reliable). All aspects of their service are excellent, including appointment scheduling, arrival on time and diligent service of the furnace. Logan, the service tech, did a thorough examination and cleaning of the furnace and took the time to explain how to improve the system. I am very impressed with his knowledge and willingness to do a good job. I feel the furnace is in great shape for the winter and will definitely be using Mersey again for future tune-ups or if any issues should arise. Highly recommended.

Catheryne
Catheryne

maintenance of air conditioner

Mersey called to have my air conditioner inspected after one year of installation. This was to ensure that the unit was performing as it was to be. I requested Nick to come out as I had used him previously. He was truly polite and courteous and addressed all of my concerns with great patience. He performed a thorough and complete check of the unit paying attention to all detail as I requested. He also followed proper covid-19 protocols respecting my home. Nick really is top drawer and I will be requesting him once again in the future.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Serviced furnace and gas fireplace

The technician showed up shortly after calling me.
He did an excellent thorough job of cleaning both the furnace and the gas fireplace. He cleaned up totally afterwards. He was very friendly, even with the did.
I am having the ducts cleaned tomorrow. Hopefully they do as good a job as Sam did

Humidifier Install

Absolutely fantastic job. Also made recommendations for further upgrades to improve air quality in our home. Also allowed my son to assist with cleanup. Definitely would recommend to anyone that needs work.

service of home heating

Request for E. George to do the service next year.
He was very professional and knowledgeable.
He recommended to replace my humidifier.
He also provide discount for filter to be used i

suzette in North york
suzette in North york

Furnace service

I use Mersey for all my HVAC needs for the last 15 years. Always great service, that’s why I stick with them. Technician are always polite, knowledgeable and during Covid times, always take all the right precautions.

Trevor Langdon from Toronto
Trevor Langdon from Toronto

Routine Furnace Maintenance

Couldn’t have been more impressed with Logan at Mersey. Prompt. Polite. Efficient. Detailed. No funny business.

No reason to look elsewhere for servicing. I’ll be using Mersey again next year.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Annual Furnace Service

We highly recommend the professionalism of Nick from Mersey. Detail oriented, knowledgeable, clean and respectful while in our home. Previous technician was disrespectful. We will request Nick the next time.

Eddy
Eddy

service

I had my furnace yearly inspection done. as I had requested, I had the visit of Sam as the technician for the second time.
I am very pleased with his performance.
I will recomand this company to everyone.
I had all good experiances with every technician they sent me for the inspection of my heathing/ac . in particular I appreiciate the professionalism of Sam and his friendly attitude.
Also the secretary that calls you for your appointment deserves commandation. She is a good model to follow for all secretaries
thank you.
Eddy Baghdasserians

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.