Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Catheryne
Catheryne

annual furnace maintenance

Cory from Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning came to do our annual furnace maintenance. He did call ahead and was also very punctual. While performing the service, he explained the whole process in great detail. He answered all of my questions and concerns with a high level of knowledge and professionalism. I received great customer service from Cory and that is usually hard to come by these days. My furnace was thoroughly inspected and this put me at great ease. Overall, I would recommend Mersey and Cory for his great service.

Thank you so much for the great review and for mentioning the great service you received from Cory.

Telfer in Scarborough
Telfer in Scarborough

Furnace Tune UP

Cory Called in advance for annual, Furnace Tune Up. He was on time as usual, checked the Furnace is working properly & also CO2 monitor. He is dedicated person committed to his work seriously.

Thank you for mentioning Cory's work ethic and for leaving us a 10-star review.

service plan

service man Cory did a prof.job very friendly knowledgeable and on time.
Mersey installed the boiler servicing it to my satisfaction. I can Mersey recommend to everybody with out any reservation.

Great to hear. Thank you for the review and for mentioning Cory.

Shirley Toronto
Shirley Toronto

Annual Furnace check-up.

Very happy with the service. Cory arrived on schedule. He explained everything as he was doing it. He offered helpful hints regarding maintenance up keep. I had questions regarding our humidifier, he was able to give comprehensive answers and recommendations.

Thank you for your review and for mentioning Cory's work ethic and expertise.

Lara in Toronto
Lara in Toronto

So efficient

Cory is an excellent technician, thorough, pleasant, and great at educating. Had my gas fireplaces serviced and it looks new plus there’s no CO leak. Peace of mind! Bring on the winter!

Pleased to hear Cory addressed your fireplace and all is working to help keep you cozy this winter. Thanks for the review Lara.

Varoni in Scarborough
Varoni in Scarborough

Furnace maintenance

Cory did a great job. Called to say he was on the way and explained his tests in detail. I have used this company for at least 20 years now

Thank you for the kind words regarding Cory and for your loyalty over the past 20 years. Much appreciated.

Adelia Alves in Toronto
Adelia Alves in Toronto

Furnace cleaning

I would like to thank Cory for the excellent job of cleaning my elderly aunt’s furnace. He was professional, knowledgeable, competent and polite. He explained what had to be done and why. We were very pleased with Cory’s friendliness and great work ethic.
Hope to see him again for next years cleaning.
Brenda and Adelia

Thank you for the kind words regarding Cory and the friendly, quality furnace maintenance he provided in your aunts home.

Shanley Brooks from Toronto
Shanley Brooks from Toronto

Furnace inspection and tune up

Had our annual furnace inspection and the technician was really good. Explained what he was looking for and things we could do to keep our furnace running smoothly. He also made some recommendations. We really appreciate the service and have already booked for next year!

Thank you for the great feedback and review!

Rosalind L.
Rosalind L.

Furnace Tune up

i found your Technician, Cory ( service call ID 207062) to be very thorough.
He made sure I understood what he was going to do and answered my questions in a clear way that I could understand. He also gave me a tip
to help balance the temperature throughout my home. He had a very
personable manner when dealing with his customer.

Rosalind, thank you for the review and mentioning how pleased you were with the service and quality work Cory provided.

Andrew K.
Andrew K.

Furnace Cleaning

John was wonderful, polite and professional. Recommended the Just Right program. Thank you for all your help

Thank you for the great review regarding John.

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.