Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Formerly Mersey Service Experts
1662 Midland Avenue Scarborough ON M1P 3C2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Susan from Maple
Susan from Maple

Annual Furnace and A/C Tune Up

Cory Latino did our A/C annual tune up 2 years ago. When he called to confirm he was on his way for today’s annual furnace and A/C tune up, I was very pleased. His work was as excellent as it was 2 years ago. Starting with calling ahead to say he was on his way, to explaining the process of his work to me, and also providing valuable advice about changing the furnace filter, rinsing the A/C unit (and showing me how to do it because I was nervous about it), and letting me know when we should clean our ducts – all of these show what a dedicated, professional, efficient and thorough representative of Mersey he is. His personable and courteous manner make him a true asset for the company. If I could give 15 stars to the company based on Cory’s visit, I would.

Annual inspection etc. of furnace and ac

We have been with Mersey over 25 years. We always have an annual tuneup of our system. Cory Latino was professional, pleasant and thorough. He called ahead and came on time. He explained everything. For a young guy, he is very mature and has a strong customer service ethic.

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Annual Furnace and AC Maintenence

Cory Latino did a great job cleaning my Furnace and AC. He provided a detailed explanation as to how it is performing showed me how my older system is beginning to wear and what i can do to keep it running efficiently. Great customer service.

Ron in Scarborough
Ron in Scarborough

Annual maintenance

I had an annual maintenance check done on my furnace and air conditioning unit. Cory Latino did a very complete check of the systems and he even washed the cooling fins on the exterior unit of my air conditioner. I had Mersey Heating and Air conditioning install a new furnace and air conditioner about 3 years ago and have been completely satisfied with the service I have been getting since then. I would highly recommend the company.

jwloach in Old Toronto
jwloach in Old Toronto

Annual Furnace and AC Service

Cory Latino did a great job, again! He's a very conscientious, polite and thorough worker, and we enjoy his visits. We would not hesitate in recommending him and Mersey Heating.

Kevin
Kevin

Annual A/C service

Tech Cory Latino is excellent - called ahead, was on time, explained everything clearly, efficient and courteous.

We couldn't be happier with the performance and efficiency of our Lennox air conditioner. All the info Mersey provided was accurate.

Highly recommend this company as they hire great staff.

thom in Toronto
thom in Toronto

furnace/fireplace

TECHNICIAN Cory came promptly at 8am after calling ahead. Performed great work in a timely manner and was out of here by approx 10 am. service. No mess and no cleanup for me. Did a CO check in furnace room and around fireplace. Couldn't be happier with the service. Done for another year.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Annual maintenance service on furnace/air conditioner

Yesterday my furnace and air conditioner were serviced by Cory Latino. He was incredibly thorough, explained everything, gave me some very helpful tips, and my two blind dogs loved him, which was a huge bonus! I have never had better service from anyone ever. Mersey needs to do everything to keep this guy on staff. I hope I am lucky enough to have him service my appliances next year.

Cory is evaluable part of our team. Thank you for your support

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

AC failure on the hottest day of the year

We were painting the inside of our house when we noticed our AC wasn’t cooling at all. We called Mersey and then assured us a technician would be dispatched ASAP. George arrived approximately an hour later and began to investigate the situsation. He discovered a burned out capacitor and, fortunately, had one, for our older model AC unit, in his service vehicle. He had it repaired and back online in very quick order.
Our thanks to Mersey for being able to send a technician so quickly and to George for making the diagnosis and effecting the repair.

George and our service team work hard to be prepared. Thank you for your support.

PaulM in Scarborough
PaulM in Scarborough

AC/Furnace Preventive Maintenance

Mersey technician Cory Latino attended our house today to perform a prepaid preventive maintenance on our Lennox AC and heating system. Mersey installed the system years ago and we had a prepaid service contract. Cory attended on time, did a thorough cleaning, inspection and testing of both AC and heating systems. He replaced the air filter (that we supplied) and he demonstrated how the exterior heat exchanger filter needs to be hosed off a few times per year to reduce stress on the system. All systems checked out and we prepaid for the same coverage next year. Cory also helped arrange a duct cleaning service through Mersey at our request. It is the employees that create impressions about the company. Cory and the coordinating staff are competent and friendly.

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.