Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Formerly Mersey Service Experts
1662 Midland Avenue Scarborough ON M1P 3C2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Susan from Maple
Susan from Maple

Annual Furnace and A/C Tune Up

Cory Latino did our A/C annual tune up 2 years ago. When he called to confirm he was on his way for today’s annual furnace and A/C tune up, I was very pleased. His work was as excellent as it was 2 years ago. Starting with calling ahead to say he was on his way, to explaining the process of his work to me, and also providing valuable advice about changing the furnace filter, rinsing the A/C unit (and showing me how to do it because I was nervous about it), and letting me know when we should clean our ducts – all of these show what a dedicated, professional, efficient and thorough representative of Mersey he is. His personable and courteous manner make him a true asset for the company. If I could give 15 stars to the company based on Cory’s visit, I would.

Thank you for the praise on the customer service you received from us in addition to the great experience you had with Cory.

lintotts in Toronto
lintotts in Toronto

HVAC Service

We contacted Mersey to perform annual tune-ups on our furnace and air conditioner because we have always been happy with their service and this time (Sept 12, 2018) was no exception.

The technician (Cory #248) arrived on time and was very professional (and loves dogs too!). He was very courteous, explained what he was doing, and answered our questions ensuring that we understood his answers.

Mersey is my only choice for HVAC service.

Thank you for the great review and acknowledging Cory and his professional, courteous work ethic.

Jane and Fred in Toronto
Jane and Fred in Toronto

Furnace Maintenance

Called Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning for furnace maintenance. We have used them before. As always, Cory was great and went through the furnace with a fine tooth comb, explained everything and answered all our questions. I feel like we have a brand new furnace! Bring on the cold! Thanks Cory and Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning!

Jane, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and acknowledge Cory.

Mona in Toronto
Mona in Toronto

Annual Furnace & AC tuneup

Great job. The tech Cory called approximately 20 min before arrival which was great . He did a great job explaining what he was testing and cleaning as well as explaining his results. He was very knowledgeable and personable. Extremely happy with his service

Thank you for mentioning Cory's great worth ethic and customer service.

Jan in Scarborough
Jan in Scarborough

Ac and heating tune up

Cory Latino 248 performed my yearly tune up. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to me. He was efficient and had my tune up completed in just over an hour. Great job!

Thank you for your loyal business and for the great review.

L Dale in Scarborough
L Dale in Scarborough

Furnace and A/C check up

For many years we have had great service from Mersey so we booked them to install our new A/C, furnace and water heater last year. Just had the annual check up and received great information from Cory, the technician who worked on the units.

Thanks for the review and for mentioning Cory.

Effie in Scarborough
Effie in Scarborough

Great Service

Cory Latino, thank you for servicing our furnace and A/C unit today. You are a professional and friendly service person and I would definitely recommend you and Mersey to others.

Thank you for the kinds words about Cory and for the 10-star review Effie.

DEBBY
DEBBY

Annual Maintenance

I purchased a high efficiency furnace and a/c unit from Mersey about 10 years ago. Their products have been exemplary. I have also only used Mersey for the upkeep/maintenance on these products. Their technicians are friendly, courteous and quite knowledgeable. Cory Latino #248 came out today, and as usual, did a fine job. Quick and efficient. I have no qualms about recommending this company for products and for service to anyone.

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Mersey 10 years ago for your combo system. We look forward to continuing to provide you maintenance to ensure you have optimal heating/cooling in your home.

Maintenance of Lennox air conditioner

Cory (#248) just completed a thorough inspection of our air conditioner as per our prepaid maintenance agreement. He was punctual, polite, easy to communicate with and very efficient throughout. I would certainly want him back for next year's visit!

Thank you for the great review and for acknowledging Cory.

Eileen from Toronto
Eileen from Toronto

annual furnace and AC maintenance

We hired Mersey to service the AC and furnace in the home we moved into last year. The equipment needed servicing and they did a great job cleaning it up and bringing it up to spec. We are now on a service contract with them and quite satisfied. They came to perform the annual maintenance yesterday and Resat was as thorough as the technicians were last year. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the praise and recommendation Eileen.

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.