Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Furnace Tune Up

Cory, our Mersey technician, was friendly, courteous, well spoke, knowledgeable and thorough. He took the time to explain all the work he provided and ensure I understood everything. We always feel well taken care of after a Mersey visit.

Thank you for terrific review on the services performed by our technician Cory. It's wonderful to hear that you always feel "taken care of" each Mersey visit.

Patrick in Scarborough
Patrick in Scarborough

Furnace and air conditioner maintenance

Was not happy that the service man did not have a record of my payment plan . Fortunately I had a receipt available that confirms I had both furnace and air conditioner prepaid until July 17th, 2019. I was almost charged for this current servicing of the furnace. That bothered me because it was the same service technician that did the Bill in July. His English was somewhat difficult to understand as it’s not his first language. There’s apparently some issues with the furnace that may need to be addressed in the near future that wasn’t discussed last year. I am somewhat dissatisfied with the overall service today.
Patrick Quirk

Patrick, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please call me directly, Mario Cristiano-General Manager 647-519-0493. Thank you.

SCOTT SINCLAIR from Toronto
SCOTT SINCLAIR from Toronto

Fast, efficient and friendly

This is the second time that Cory has serviced our heating and air conditioning equipment. He is a real professional, friendly, efficient and an excellent communicator. He walked me through the work done, showed me a few tips on maintenance that I can do to extend the life of the equipment and even took a few mins to play with the dogs. Highly recommend Cory and Mersey.

Thank you Scott for leaving such a positive review for our technician Cory! We appreciate the recommendation!

Furnace replacement

My mother needed a new furnace following her annual inspection. Once notified that her furnace was unsafe, a salesman (Bob) was at her house within the hour. Her furnace was installed the next morning by Anthony and a coworker in about three hours. They took great care to protect her house from their installation and left her basement better than they found it! Every aspect of this process was top notch.

Thank you very much for the positive review for our team here at Mersey Heating. I am happy to hear you received "Top Notch" service!

Harold in Toronto
Harold in Toronto

Furnace breakdown

The tech was old school and knowledgeable
Got the furnace running but told me that it is on its last legs and it is not worth replacing expensive parts on a 20 year old furnace
Now I have to start getting quotes for a new one

It's great to see that our technician was able to restored your heat and give you his honest opinion on the condition of your furnace. Thank you so much Harold for posting this positive review!

Furnace Tune Up

Cory came last Saturday for our furnace tune up at Orton Park. He did an exceptional job. He was very thorough and informative. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs this service. Good job Cory!

It's great to hear that our technician Cory did an "Exceptional Job". Thank you for posting this positive review!

pam.wray
pam.wray

Duct Cleaning

It had been some time since I had my ducts cleaned and I decided to go ahead and have it done again after my last furnace cleaning. So today Logan/Cory/Nick came and did the work in my house. They were all VERY friendly, accommodating, clean job and extremely thorough. I did not see one corner cut. In fact a potential problem with my washing machine hose starting to leak was pointed out. I HIGHLY recommend you get your dryer vent cleaned at the same time as your ductwork in the house. My dryer vent was only 2 years old (redone after. remodelling 2 years ago) and I already had a massive clog in it that was at huge risk for a fire! It was most definitely worth the extra $40-$60 to have it done. Don't look for the $89 deals you want professionals - these guys brought in a massive machine and did it thoroughly and professionally. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Thank you Pam for giving our duct cleaning technicians Logan, Cory & Rick such a terrific review! We do appreciate you recommending Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning.

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Regular equipment maintenance

Shout out to Cory for being service person extraordinaire!
Cory was courteous, able, timely, efficient, and very careful. He did a great job, and I would recommend him and Mersey Heating in a minute!

Wonderful review for our technician Cory and for Mersey Heating....Thank you so much Michelle. We do appreciate the recommendation!

Excellent service!

During a cold snap my furnace brokedown. I called in for emergency repair. The service was prompt and they diagnosed and fixed the problem. Now the heat is back on.

"Excellent Service".....Thank you for that terrific review!

nsomers
nsomers

Furnace maintenance

I had my furnace maintenance/check by Tom. He was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous!

Thank you for taking time to give our technician Tom a great review! I am happy it was a positive experience!

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.