Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning

Formerly Mersey Service Experts
1662 Midland Avenue Scarborough ON M1P 3C2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning

Curtis in Ottawa
Curtis in Ottawa

Furnace and Air-Conditioning Replacement

We love the new Lennox furnace that replaced a 22 year old builders unit. The furnace is extremely quiet. My wife asked several times after the installation whether the furnace was actually working. We have the fan on all the time and you cannot hear it running.

We are very satisfied with the work done by the professionals at Mersey. They worked with us to place the AC unit and piping in the most aesthetic location.

mrsdebmac
mrsdebmac

Hot water tank

Dave Ducey came to our home today and loved our pet with total respect and is the most reliable hard worker and honest person in the business he did what ever it took to give us hot water today he installed it himself I give Dave His service to us as homeowner was AWESOME AND WE THANK YOU DAVE WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DAVE

Thank you for your support, Dave is a great leader of our team here at Mersey. We are hard to following his lead by being respectful, honest, and reliable. Thank you

Shah D. in Scarborough
Shah D. in Scarborough

Furnace Service

The yearly furnace service was performed by John Park. John took the time to explain the checks that were performed and the state of the equipment. The work area was left clean. He also arranged for our AC to be serviced later, and made an appointment for the duct cleaning.

Thank you for your support.

Thomas in Scarborough
Thomas in Scarborough

bad diagnosis

Mersey technician diagnosed that my water heater "need 2 dip tubes" replaced for $99 + HST. Also, Mersey offered a quote of $500 + HST to replace the 2 dip tubes. However, all residential water heaters have only 1 dip tube. I asked why 2 dip tubes need to be replaced when my water heater has only 1 dip tube. I was told someone would call me back but noone called me back or left any messages. So I had to contact another company to fix my water heater and there was nothing wrong with the dip tube. Mersey denied refunding was I paid for the bad diagnosis. Mersey is no longer a Service Experts company and it looks like the 100% satisfaction guarantee does not apply any more.

I am in the process of filing a consumer complaint with the ministry for Mersey recommending unnecessary repairs and repairs that are impossible to deliver. (Impossible to replace 2 dip tubes when only 1 exists.)

As discuss, diagnosis correct, wording wrong (need a dip tube and outlet fitting). Sorry,if there was a confusion. Please call me to discuss further. Mario 416-752-8351

Shirley in Scarborough, Toronto
Shirley in Scarborough, Toronto

Furnace noise

John T is wonderful. He educated me on care and maintenance of furnace & humidifier. His patience is very much appreciated. His attitude towards his profession is absolutely respectful. Moreover, politeness is his asset too. Thanks John.

Mersey Heating Marie fit me in with the earliest available appointment to ease my worry.

Thank you very much.

Hi Shirley, thank you for picking Mersey to help you HVAC need, We thank you for your support.

HN in Richmond Hill
HN in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Yearly maintenance check of Furnace

This was the yearly maintenance check of our furnace and we were told they would come between 12-4pm. The technician (Pat) arrived promptly at noon and put on the protective boot covers without being prompted. He estimated 45 mins for his inspection and cleaning and was done in that timeframe. He changed the filter (and offered to dispose it for us) and ran through his findings and any adjustments he had to make. He was an extremely nice man who did not rush through any part of his visit. Great customer service on his part, representing Mersey Heating in a very positive light! Thank you Pat!

Mersey Tech works hard to provide a great service. Pat and Mersey thank you for your support

Craig
Craig

Furnance Repair

Mersey was recommended to my family by a friend that has used them for a number of years. In December 2017 we had them out to our house to inspect / tune up our furnance that was 3 years old and at that point, we had never had a problem ( with our furnance ) this service call was more preventative then anything. 5 weeks later (first week of February)our furnance started to act up and we called Mersey as the temperature in our house was dropping quickly and the furnance would come on for a short time and turn off.

Within 60 minutes of our call, a ROCK STAR technician called Dave showed up, worked for 3 hours in our basement to diagnose the problem and finally, after all that time he professionally was able to have the furnance back up and running with the recommendation of replacing the motor. He stated that within 24 hours a Mersey agent would call us with a quote on the furnance motor ( next day the call was placed as promised ) and now we are in the process of getting our defective motor replaced.

The suprising part of this story is that at the end of the 3 hour service call ( I was expecting to be hit with a massive bill from a technician that was in my basement for 3 hours ) there was no charge ( because they had service the furnance 5 weeks before and gave it the "all clear" ) !!

Bottom line is that within 60 minutes of our first call Dave the service technician showed up, fixed the problem and as promised at no charge, a quote was issued to us within 24 hours of his service call. You can't ask for more then that.

It is our pleasure to deal with a company like Mersey.

Thank you for your review and support. I will make sure Dave the ROCK STAR is advised of his performance. Thank you

Furnace repair

Fast courteous service. Technician (John Park) explained everything in detail and took the time to provide options for us to consider. Glad we purchased thier premium service plan.
Excellent service!

We are happy John was able to provide fast courteous service. Thank you for your support.

David Li in Scarborough
David Li in Scarborough

Furnace Maintenance

I have been with Mersey Service Experts for many years. I have found that their service and expertise top notch . I never had an issue and they are always great at offering great advice. This visit today was no different. John Park was the technician this time. He was quick and efficient. Gave great advice regarding my hot water tank.

We're so glad that John was able to provide top notch service. Thank you for your support.

Andrew in Scarborough
Andrew in Scarborough

gas furnace, humidifier, and thermostat replacement

The service tech Zhou diagnosed the problem with my furnace quickly and explained my options to me. Upon deciding to replace my 20-year- old furnace, the sales consultant Frank arrived the same day and was both very knowledgeable and personable, explaining in detail the differences between the available models, and informing me that I could have the work done the very next day. Installers Nick and Bin arrived early the next morning and performed the installation of my new furnace and humidifier and did a fantastic job, and Bin hooked up and very patiently showed me how to connect my new thermostat to Wi-Fi as well. The field supervisor John also arrived soon after the installers left to answer any further questions I had regarding thermostat operation and programming. I am very happy with the all of the work done and help provided by everyone and would recommend Mersey to anyone requiring home heating work done without hesitation. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

We strive to provide excellent service, install and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience! the team and I thank you for your support.

More about Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.